A Great Moment in Sex Sport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes almost bugged. "No! Why would you think that?" She took a bigger swig of her drink. "The gossip around here, it's unbelievable."

"I'm tall," I said. "If you go to two pussy pricks, you might want somebody shorter to do your ass. If my legs have to rise or spread, my dick might not get into you at all."

Her expression went from shocked back to worried. I guessed that some of the gossip was true. But she was haughty as she said, "Don't ever worry about Dmitri, I make all of the decisions that matter. Ten times a day, I 'Nyet!' his foolish notions. You are my Assfucker, Pav, and my—" She stopped, and looked down. She took a sip. "For as long as you like," she finished.

I leaned towards her, trying to find the courage to say what I must. "If it will help you," I said, "I will have my legs amputated."

"Whaat?!" She jerked to her feet. She returned to shocked, and then went beyond. "No! Don't be ridiculous, Pavel! I would never do such a thing to the man I—" She stopped, gulped, then said, "To any man!" She grabbed her drink and raised it so fast that most of it spilled, and an ice cube bounced off her forehead.

I stood, and put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you—"

"What nonsense," she said, and shivered. After a moment, she picked up her purse from the table. "Pav, please undress me."

"Really, Ludie?" I was worried about her state of mind. "I'm fine with what we already do." Which was always after an event was finished, not before the competition.

"No you're not," she said, digging around in the purse, "but that isn't the point. I've been wondering about something, and this is as good a time as any. I want to strip you." She pulled some electronic gear from the purse.

So we undressed each other. The gear was something she wrapped around her neck, and I paid no attention to it. I've been intimate with Ludmilla tens of times in the last four years, but I was panting as we got nude, and my putz was stiff and red. But still small. And partly, I am ashamed to admit, energized because I was still turned on by Magda, from the day before.

Ludie stroked my cock gently. I am a professional, I have developed great control over my arousal, but that is in the passionless activity of Podushetchka. I was less poised with Magda, and now it was all I could do to avoid gunking Ludie's hand.

"Your up-curve always matches my rectum nicely," she said. "I think it could do something else too. Please lie down on your back."

I did, on the plush shag carpet. I mean, why wouldn't I? She's my boss. And my fantasy.

She straddled me, and repositioned the gear from her neck. I saw now that it was a Cumcrown.

She set the three detectors into place on her forehead, and closed the clasp below the band around her ponytail. "What's that for?" I asked.

"Men don't only want to cum with women," she said, all business. "They also want, desperately, to make women cum." She took a tube from her purse and squeezed out some lube. "And the desperation is greatest of all among men who aren't large."

She fingered the lube onto her hair-free pussy, and just inside. It was no surprise that planning to fuck me wouldn't get her wet. But she trembled a little as she set the display unit for the Cumcrown on my chest, and eased her labia around the head of my prick.

I was totally baffled. "How...could I...ever make you...cum?"

"Exactly one way," she said, leaning back slightly in the cowgirl posture. Her eyes closed, and a smile spread across her lips. "Mmmmm. Yes. Fuck me now, Pav."

I could feel that my glans got in far enough to be gripped by her vaginal muscles. I started to pump, and felt them grip especially along the front of the glans.

The detectors on her forehead glowed a deep red.

"Ohhh," said Ludie. "Oh yes. This is...very nice!" The red glows got lighter and brighter.

I just stared at her. Would she really go to the trouble of rigging up a Cumcrown to respond to her faking an orgasm? Just to keep me from leaving to fuck Magda's mouth?

But this might be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I was fucking a part of her I'd never entered before. I had to make the most of it. I may not have had much inside her, but I'd keep it there as long as I could. I rolled my hips in a rhythm that matched hers, and pistoned steadily.

"Ooooooh," she crooned. Then laughter bubbled from her. "Yes! Let it be true, please!" The detectors on her forehead went orange, and the display unit on my chest hummed as it showed wildly jagged sensation curves.

The heat and pressure and wetness increased, and I gloried in them, but I maintained the erection. I was now in no danger of cumming. Just because I could erect again right after cumming, I didn't want to interrupt what we were doing.

Her thighs flexed hard against my hips. I saw her nipples darken and swell, more than they ever had from my licking. The detectors flared to an eye-searing yellow.

"I love you, Ludie!" I cried out. "You don't have to pretend! I'll never leave you!"

"Damn right you won't!" she wailed, and then screamed, with the detectors blazing to supernova blue-white.

"More!" she begged, head thrown back, so above her jouncing breasts I could see only her neck and jaw. Her hair tickled my thighs. The display unit now showed one light glowing green. Sweat dripped down her torso and was scattered by the rapid shaking of her mons. "Yeeeeesss!" she cried, and a second green light lit up on the display.

Her body jerked, and her spine seemed to falter. "Please one morrrre Paaavvv!" she moaned. "Cum for me, right there!"

Fake or not, I didn't care. If I meant this much to the woman I love, why shouldn't I celebrate it? I sped up my drive and started cumming, heat searing through my trunk. Ludie's abdomen rippled, and her face dropped to where I could again see it. Her eyes were glazed, her mouth open and drooling. She grunted and rasped, clutching my sides and digging in nails.

A third green light, and a fourth, glowed on the display. The detectors strobed in different colors, then suddenly went black. The display flashed the word ERROR in red. Ludie swatted it away, and flopped onto my chest, wheezing.

"I love you too Pavel," she whimpered. "Especially now." She took some breaths, then continued in snippets that combined to this: "I loved you before as a secret sweetheart. I was afraid to say so. Love, sex, could we ever have both?" She ran her fingers slowly through my hair. "But we can have both. So now I also love you selfishly. I must always have you."

I had to laugh. "Thank you for going to all this trouble."

She jerked her head up and glared at me. "You think this was fake? Pavel, what do you feel all over your crotch?"

"Ummm...it's wet."

"Is that all?"

I put a hand where her thigh met my hip. "Very, very wet."

"I squirted. Maybe twice. Do you think I can fake that?"

"Uhhh..."

She reached to the side, picked up the display unit, and held it up to my eyes. "Does this look like some cheap gag gift from a sex store?"

I saw the World Optimum stamp, and the time of the most recent official calibration. Eight hours ago.

"I borrowed this from Tasha." Ludie drew a shaky breath, then added, "Now we'll have to buy a new one. That's an expense I'll gladly accept."

"But how?" I asked. As if to underscore the question, my tiny dick slid out of her pussy.

"You fucked me right on the G spot," said Ludie dreamily, losing muscle tension. "All the other penises pass it by on their way up the tunnel, where I don't feel much at all. Your glans kissed me and fondled me, over and over, exactly where I wanted. And, ooooh, the heat when you came, and the way your jizz smeared me! I am your cherishing, devoted woman for as long as you want me. And that better be forever."

She held up the display again, looked at it, and laughed. "I thought I'd need data. If this worked a little bit, I could study my response curves, and hope that we could improve on them, maybe a little at a time. I wanted you to be my lover, and to think of yourself as enough of a man for me." She flipped the unit away, and laughed louder. "But I unleashed Pavel the Sex Monster! No data required! Enough of a man? Hah! I should change your name to Eros, or Krishna!"

I laughed too, but with tears forming in my eyes. "Ludie, you almost never laugh. Not like this."

She stopped. She looked at me, and sniffled. Then she kissed me hard.

Then there was more laughter, and we rolled around on the floor.

Eventually we stopped moving. I was again on my back. "What made you think about this?" I asked.

Her look seemed timid. "You were right, I practiced with both Gregor and Bogdan in my pussy. That was to see if Bogdan got off quicker. He did, but it hurt me like hell. I'm now convinced that I could never take two pricks, unless I had surgery that would make the rest of my life miserable. But, when the front prick was only partway in, and pushed by the one in back, I felt something I would have really liked if I hadn't been in so much pain. And I started to think about you."

Still baffled by what had happened, I ran my fingers over the Cumcrown detectors. "I can never thank you enough. But can this help you in Podushetchka?"

She grabbed my ears and waggled my head. "Earth to Pavel! This isn't for Podushetchka! This is for my body to get what it wants, on my own time. And for my heart to get what it wants, for the rest of our lives!"

Then she smiled crookedly. "But our discovery might help others. Remember what I said before? What do insecure men want to believe?" Then she looked to one side. At a specific place on the wall.

I looked where she did. The wall was multi-colored and -layered tile. Anything could be hidden there. "Ludie, did you video this?"

"If I did," she said, now grinning at me, "it was to give me more data. It isn't streaming live. I would definitely ask your permission before letting the world see you, Pavel Vassilievich Kurishev, a handsome man who isn't wearing a mask, give me multiple orgasms. But wouldn't it be a shame if other women couldn't admire your very fine body, with that flat belly that makes you such a skillful Assfucker? And, oh yes, two big, strong legs, which won't get cut off, just as my pussy won't get hollowed out. Shouldn't women wonder what a man with your endowment could do to their G spots? Who knows, you might start a revolution that would make men with small penises much more desired by women."

Revolution, my ass! (Or my cock?) I gave her a pained look. "Ludie, no..."

She slid up my torso and brought her breasts to my face. "Suck for a while, it'll make you feel better."

"What? You think I feel baa—" Then her soft, warm, abundant left breast deprived me of the power of speech. The nipple was still huge, and bumps swelled from the aureole. Her heartbeat throbbed through the flesh. This part of her body had definitely not relaxed.

I think the effect of my tongue surprised her. In Podushetchka, her breasts receive very little pleasure, they're just squeezed by a man around his cock until it spews. I embraced her with my right arm, and with my left hand I caressed her right breast and fingered the nipple, first gently and then firmly, slobbering hungrily on her left. Our genitals no longer touched, but Ludie came again—with no confirmation from the burned-out Cumcrown, but a tiny squirt into my navel. Meanwhile, I surrendered to the feel and taste and wonder of Ludmilla. I came, joyful in body and mind, out in the open air, maybe with some of my spunk landing on her backside. My workplace.

"No fair," she said languidly. "All of my body wants you now. You are the sweetest, dearest man I have ever known, and the greatest fuck this cumslut has ever enjoyed. I should make you cum ten times, so you'll never leave me."

"I will never leave you," I proclaimed into her breast. Then I gently removed my mouth, and turned my head towards the suspicious part of the wall. "And all of you are my witnesses."

Ludmilla Shevchenko is never to be outdone. She looked where I did and said, "Maybe I'll start rumors about retiring to have your babies." This made my jaw drop, ensuring that she would have the last word.