A Great Team - Extra Innings Ch. 01

Story Info
Sam and Sylvie enjoy some "funishment".
5.2k words
4.25
2.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi readers! Working a little out of order with this one. Sam and Sylvie are two characters that are very near and dear to me. I wrote their story during a particularly tough time in my life and I have since decided to give them a better story. While writing their original story was cathartic, it is not something I'm comfortable sharing nor is it a particularly good story.

After outlining, re-outlining, writing, and revising over and over again, I'll be honest-- I just wanted to give them a fun scene.

Enjoy!

A couple of quick notes:

- There is some BDSM in this story.

- Sam uses they/them pronouns. If you can't wrap your head around that idea and/or you don't think the story belongs in the "lesbian" category because of that, figure out how to wrap your head around it and come back to read another time. Or don't - I don't actually care. But they belong here and I am not here for harassment about gender identity-- take that nonsense elsewhere. I realize that saying this in this tone will earn me some spitefully low ratings, but the alternative is me having to endure hate about my own identity. Because that's what you are doing when you attack my characters' identities - you are attacking everyone who identifies similarly.

------------

Sam

"It wasn't very fair of you to taunt me like that, you know," Sylvie whispered in Sam's ear as she tested their restraints. "You know those marks are only for me to see." She pressed a long, wet kiss behind their ear and Sam melted, leaning back and trying to make contact with the woman behind them.

Sylvie slid away from them, letting Sam fall awkwardly on their side. They wiggled to try to get their knees back under them again while she laughed at them. "Fuck, baby, you look so... desperate... like that," she mocked before letting out another laugh, this one a little more dramatized than the first as she slipped further into character. "Come on, back on your knees for me, baby."

Sam managed to get back to their knees but didn't have much perspective for where exactly they were on the bed. "I'm not going to fall off the bed, am I?" they asked, wiggling their nose to try to move the blindfold enough to look down at the bed.

"Over here, Sam. Come to me," Sylvie called from their left. Sam walked on their knees towards her voice with their hands still restrained in leather cuffs behind their back. While the position left them exposed and helpless, it was how they felt safest -- with Sylvie fully in charge.

"Do you remember your safe words, baby?" she asked, tilting their chin up and sliding the fabric covering their eyes down. She swiped a few strands out of their face and smiled sweetly at Sam. They recited the words back to her, trying to keep the smile pulling at the corners of their mouth from showing.

"You're so good for me," Sylvie told them before kissing them deeply, licking into their mouth while her fingers pressed into the back of their skull. She swallowed a low moan from Sam's throat as she swung her leg over theirs to straddle their quads. She was soaked through the lace harness Sam had gotten her on their sexiversary and they could feel her heat through the wet fabric.

Sylvie pulled back abruptly, leaving Sam panting and chasing her lips with their eyes still closed. She chuckled at them and slipped the blindfold back into place.

The weight shifted on the bed, then disappeared. Sylvie must have gotten up-- Sam couldn't feel her presence anymore. She loved drawing out the suspense while Sam got themself all worked up with anticipation.

They pushed themself up onto their knees to wait for Sylvie to return, something they didn't need to be told to do but knew it was what she expected. And Sam always wanted to exceed Sylvie's expectations-- they wanted her to be proud of them.

Sam didn't know for sure where Sylvie was or what she was doing, but they imagined she stood on the opposite side of the room, watching them. Watching as they swayed slightly on their knees and reacted to their own fantasies about what would come next. Watching them squirm while they waited for her to return, which they exaggerated a bit, just in case she really was watching them.

Sylvie never did anything without talking to Sam about it first, but there was a long menu of possibilities that they'd consented to being surprised with over the last few years. Their "funishment" could include any number of activities, involving any number of toys and, as long as Sam could handle it, any number of orgasms.

Sam had never been comfortable enough to ask for what they wanted in bed. There were so many ways they were already "different" or "not normal" that they didn't want to add another to the list. They used to consider themself lucky to even have a date, let alone go home with someone. There was no way they could have asked someone to inflict pain on them.

But just as she had in so many other ways, Sylvie had helped Sam understand what they wanted and needed. She gave them the courage to ask for what they wanted and praised them when they did. They would never tire of hearing her tell them that she was proud of them, nor would hearing how good they were for her ever get old.

Sam's "violation" was more of a signal than an act of defiance. Sylvie had, as she usually did when they went out with friends, marked Sam just below their collarbone before they went out that night. The jealousy issues that had once caused them both unnecessary heartache had long been resolved, but the couple had not only found catharsis in role playing, they had fun with it.

Sam and Sylvie loved hanging out with their friends and they were excited for Beckett and Kelsey, really they were. But the most exciting part of going out wasn't the actual going out and seeing friends, though they did enjoy that. The best part was the hours of anticipation for what they knew came after the night out.

Sylvie, as she tended to do, had been teasing Sam by insisting that they stay much later than the two had initially talked about. Every time she caught Sam looking at their watch, she grinned in a way that told them she was toying with them. It was foreplay. She was edging their arousal, working them up when she knew they couldn't do anything about it. Occasionally, she'd even ask them if they were ready to leave, only to tell them that she didn't think they wanted it badly enough, regardless of how desperately Sam was to feel her touch.

After several attempts at asking nicely, Sam pulled out the emergency 'if you don't fuck me soon, I might die' card and flashed the hickey Sylvie had given them to get her immediate attention. Luckily, the rideshare driver that took them home after the party had read them completely wrong and left on the very loud club music he'd been playing when he picked them up from the bar. It had provided great cover for the whines that Sam couldn't hold back when Sylvie had started kissing their neck in the third row of the unnecessarily large vehicle.

"You're going to pay for that," she'd said before pulling their lobe between her teeth.

"Did thinking about how hard I'm going to make you come tonight make you so desperate for my attention that you risked showing everyone how I mark you?" she'd asked as her fingers danced under the hem of their shirt.

Sam had been in a daze the whole ride home. They weren't sure how long it took to get there, but the second they crossed the threshold into the house, Sylvie had them pinned face first against the wall. She held a wrist over their head with one hand while the other deftly unbuttoned their jeans before pushing into their underwear. She stroked them roughly to the edge of an orgasm, fulfilling the promise she'd repeated in their ear and not letting them climax.

"Whatcha thinkin' about, baby?" Sylvie asked, snapping Sam back to the present. She couldn't have been more than a few feet from them.

"Nothing," Sam said, swallowing hard. They weren't sure how long she'd been that close to them and what she might have picked up since she'd put their blindfold back on. What did she have in store for them?

When they'd emerged from the shower, Sylvie had already laid out a few options for the night. And Sam didn't put any of them away when she left them with instructions and a promise to be back soon. It was a common practice for the two, as it gave Sam a chance to communicate their boundaries with an action.

"Come to the edge of the bed. Over here, baby," Sylvie instructed, patting the foot of the bed. Sam followed the soft sound, straightening their back when their knee hit her hand. "Thank you," Sylvie said as she kissed their cheek softly.

A sharp smack landed on their ass cheek. Sylvie had picked up a paddle while Sam was busy fantasizing. "But, you're always thinking about something, baby. Turn around and bend over," she said as she released the clasp between their handcuffs.

Sam did as instructed and positioned themself on all fours. Another smack, a bit harder this time, landed on their other ass cheek. "Tell me what you were thinking about that has you dripping all over our sheets," she said, slipping Sam's jock harness to the side and pushing a fingertip gently inside.

"I was thinking about earlier tonight," Sam admitted with a gasp.

"Which part, baby?" Sylvie asked, circling her finger just inside Sam's entrance.

"In the car," they breathed out as Sylvie played with them.

"Oh, you mean when you were whining for me to please get you home? Will you whine for me now, baby? Tell me how you want me to take you," Sylvie said before pushing further inside to her second knuckle.

Sam moaned, but it wasn't enough, they needed more. They loved being teased and Sylvie was particularly skilled at ratcheting their arousal to levels they didn't know existed, but they ached from being edged earlier. "I want... more," Sam whined. "I want you to fuck me. I want to come with you inside me. I want you to feel me."

"You want, you want, you want," Sylvie mocked. "Lucky for you, I happen to want the same things," she said with a laugh. "But I want to have a little extra fun first. How does that sound?"

Sam nodded. God, they wanted every bit of extra that Sylvie could think of. They desperately wanted to see just how aroused she could get them and how it would allow her to push them further.

For Sam, it was like a gas tank. The more aroused they were, the more energy and adrenaline they had to fuel them, the more they could take-- both with pain and pleasure. Sylvie liked to edge them, and they liked to be edged, because it gave them more to give to her. And that's what they wanted-- to give their girlfriend everything they had. Orgasms were a release of arousal, but it was the arousal itself that Sam craved most.

The weight shifted on the bed and Sam felt Sylvie kneel in front of them. She wrapped one hand gently around their throat and guided them to a kneeling position. She held her hand there, wiggling her fingers slowly and toying with them. Then, she scratched down their body with her other hand, roughly pinching and pulling a nipple on the way.

She grabbed the strap on she'd asked them to wear earlier and groped them. They couldn't feel it, of course, but they didn't need to feel it physically in order to enjoy it. It was a part of their body and Sylvie was stroking them. "You're gonna leave this on," she whispered close to their ear. "But I'm fucking you tonight, baby."

Sylvie pushed Sam's harness to the side again and immediately plunged two fingers inside them. Sam gasped sharply in surprise but quickly adjusted as she pushed deeply into them and curled her fingers. Then, she pulled her fingers slowly out without uncurling them, stretching Sam from the inside.

Sylvie raised the fingers that had just been inside them into their open mouth. "Be good for me and taste yourself, baby," she instructed.

Sam sucked her fingers, their own musky taste filling their mouth. They tongued her fingers hungrily, swirling around and between them and hoping she would let them use their tongue on her later.

Sylvie started stroking their tongue firmly up and down, halting Sam's movements and forcing their mouth wide open. She removed her fingers slowly and they chased the wet digits, desperate to feel any part of her they could. "Please," they begged, for nothing in particular.

"Please what, Sam? What do you want?" Sylvie asked as she dragged her nail roughly from their collarbone to their already sore nipple. She scratched the thin fabric of their sports bra and Sam jumped, a whimper escaping their still open mouth. Sylvie scratched again, quicker and harder than the first time. "What was that, baby?"

Sam whimpered again. "Please," they begged. "Please, Sylvie." They couldn't think enough to know what they wanted, let alone articulate it.

Sylvie pulled Sam's bra over their head and groped at their chest with both hands while she kissed them. She swallowed every squeak that Sam couldn't hold back when she pinched their nipples between her thumbs and index fingers, slowly increasing the pressure until they leaned forward, seeking relief from the pain, and she released them.

She repeated the action several times, praising Sam each time she let go of their sore peaks. They'd endure almost anything to hear Sylvie tell them how good they were, how much she appreciated them, and how good she was going to make them feel, as long as they kept taking what she had to give them.

"Stay right there," Sylvie said as Sam considered how much more they could actually take. Their nipples felt swollen from her rough touches and the cool air of the bedroom made the stinging more intense.

But Sam wanted to take everything Sylvie could give them. They wanted her to push them to their limit. Maybe even a little further. And they had plenty to give her still.

"Ah!" Sam yelped as a sharp cold hit their nipple. Sylvie circled the swollen bud slowly with a small piece of ice before popping it into her mouth and leaning forward to wrap her lips around Sam's other nipple. She swirled the cold ice around with her warm tongue and the contrasting temperatures confused Sam's body. "Fuck," they squealed. "Fuck, Sylvie, I... god, that feels so fucking good... Mmmm, fuck."

When the ice melted, Sylvie pulled back but returned quickly with another piece, lavishing Sam's chest with attention as she scratched the insides of their thighs with one hand. The other reached up to pull their blindfold off and toss it somewhere else in the room.

"I want you to watch me fuck you," Sylvie said as she unlinked the cuffs that around their wrists. "Turn to face the mirror and bend over for me." Sam complied, sliding back and placing their palms flat on the mattress while she positioned herself behind them. "That means look at me," she demanded.

Sam lifted their head to look in the mirror directly in front of them. Sylvie stared back at them with a devious grin that also contained all of the affection they knew she had for them. The couple's preference for rougher sex didn't mean that they wanted to hurt each other. In fact, it meant the opposite. They wanted to help each other endure the pain so they could find the pleasure that lay just beyond what they thought their limits were.

"Fuck, your ass is fucking perfect," Sylvie said as her hand made contact with it. She rubbed the spot she'd just turned red with her palm. "Mmm, fuck," she grunted as she grabbed at them roughly. "Yeah, I want to put something in that," she said almost matter of factly, then leaned towards the night stand where she'd laid out the toys.

Sam watched in the mirror, their eyes locked on Sylvie's. She moved slowly, taunting them as she quickly moved past the two smaller ones and picked up the largest size plug. They'd used all three before, but they'd never used the largest with Sylvie's strap-on, which was already inserted into her harness and dangling between her legs.

She raised an eyebrow questioningly at Sam and they swallowed. They were pretty sure they could take it, but it would be a new feeling for sure.

They nodded yes.

"Yeah?" Sylvie asked, the corner of her mouth turning up. "Are you sure, baby?" There was a hint of concern in her voice and Sam could tell she was trying to hide her own excitement.

"I'm sure," Sam said as their heart threatened to burst through their ribs. Fuck, they were nervous. Excited and aroused and full of delicious anticipation but really fucking nervous. "I want everything," they confirmed as they brought their knees closer together. They were ready. More than ready.

Sylvie leaned forward and kissed between their shoulder blades, holding longer than usual and letting Sam feel how much she cared for them. She pressed her body against theirs everywhere she could and breathed into their back. "I'm going to make you feel so good, Sam. Thank you for giving yourself to me," she said before leaning back.

Sam closed their eyes and took a deep breath when Sylvie reached for the bottle of lube on the nightstand. The anticipation was too much, their body buzzing from the overload of senses as they watched her in the mirror as she coated the toy.

Their eyes fluttered closed when the cool gel slid across their sensitive skin. They held them closed as Sylvie teased their hole and readied them for the bulbous plug. Her two fingers were much skinnier than the widest part of the plug, but the point wasn't to ensure it slipped into them with no pain. It was to make sure that their body was relaxed and ready to receive the pain that would ultimately bring them so much pleasure.

"Ready?" Sylvie asked breathlessly.

"Yes," Sam said, opening their eyes and locking their gaze on Sylvie's. She grinned at them, then focused her attention on the toy pressed against them. Her lips parted as she concentrated on pushing the plug in slowly.

"That's it, baby, open up for me," Sylvie said through long, heavy breaths. "Let me fill you, Sam, let me make you feel good."

"You're so good for me. God, baby, you are so good for me," Sylvie continued her encouragements as their body accepted the intrusion. "I love watching you stretch for me, baby. There you go, you're taking it so well," she praised as she worked the widest part of the plug in and out of Sam. "Does that feel good?"

"Yes," Sam said quickly. Good was far to tame a word for what they were feeling. The intensity was unreal and they felt helpless to try to fight it. Helpless to do anything except let their girlfriend do what she wanted with their body. They felt so stretched; so exposed; so... hers.

"Fuck, Sylvie. Yes. Oh my god," they groaned as she moved the toy a little more roughly. "That feels so good."

"You know," Sylvie said as she pushed the plug further into Sam. They couldn't see it, but there couldn't have been much more left before it was fully inside them. The thought gave them a little jolt of pleasure. They loved feeling full.

"I think," she continued. "I think you might almost be ready for me to..." she trailed off and took a deep breath. "Mmm, I want to fuck you like this soon, baby. Would you like that?" Sylvie asked even though she already knew the answer. She asked them the same question every time she used an anal toy on them. The question's purpose wasn't to get an answer, it was to give Sam the last push they needed to accept the plug into their body.

But it was also a goal. And, yes, Sam would like that. So. Much. "Mmm hmm," they moaned. "Yes, that's what I want. I want you to fuck my ass, b-"

"Ah!" Sam cried out as Sylvie pushed the last half an inch into Sam and they tightened around it. The initial sharp pain awakened every nerve in their body, converting the pain signals into energy that crackled through their veins like lightning and left their skin buzzing.

12