A Great Team - Extra Innings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam let themself sink into the overstimulation. "Oh my god, yes," they said as they looked up at Sylvie in the mirror again. She was breathing hard, her chest heaving with each inhale and exhale. "Fuck me," they begged. "Please, Sylvie. I need you. I need to feel you inside me."

Sylvie wrapped one arm around Sam's waist and one around their shoulders, pulling them to sit up on their knees. They clenched, holding the toy in place inside them as she kissed them. There was a tenderness behind the rough movements that made Sam feel safe and loved while her hands roamed their torso, scratching and grabbing them making sure they understood that they belonged to her.

"You're so hot, Sam," Sylvie said, pressing the side of her face to theirs as she caught her breath from the wild kiss. "I love your body. Fuck," she said, through heavy breaths.

"I want you to use it," Sam whined. "I want you to use my body. I want you to wear me out; make me feel used up. Push me to the edge over and over again until I can't take it. Please," they begged. "Please, baby."

Sylvie growled and sunk her teeth into the muscle between Sam's neck and their shoulder. She leaned back and pushed Sam down so they were on their hands and knees again. She dug her nails into their skin hard as she scratched all the way down their spine.

The room fell silent as Sam waited for Sylvie's next move. Would she ease them into it or would she fuck them hard and fast from the start? Would she let them come as soon as they felt it coming or would she edge them? How many times would she edge them?

Sam didn't know what Sylvie had in mind, but they trusted her. They trusted her to do exactly what they wanted her to do. She knew what their body needed almost as well as Sam did.

The weight shifted and Sam opened their eyes to see Sylvie dangling off of the side of the bed. "Forgot something," she said. "Or, rather, didn't realize I'd want something," she corrected.

After fussing with the box for a moment, she scooted so she was kneeling behind Sam again and held up the item she'd been looking for. A flogger dangled on her finger, swinging back and forth and grazing Sam's bare ass. "Are you up for it?" she asked.

Sam held her gaze in the mirror and nodded. "Yes, I'd l-"

They were interrupted by a swift smack down their back with the flogger. "What was that, baby? You'd what?"

"I..." Sam swallowed. They knew it would be coming, but it still took them by surprise. "I'd love- Ah!," they cried out as Sylvie flicked her wrist and repeated the smack, a little harder that time.

"You know I love symmetry, baby. And that first one was a little off center to the right. I had to even it out. Sorry, what were you saying?" she asked, biting her lip as Sam watched her in the mirror. They loved watching her enjoy herself like this.

But the moment they took to watch her was just a touch too long for Sylvie and the tails landed hard on their right ass cheek before dragging down the back of their thigh. "I asked you a question. Finish your sentence, baby."

There was always a moment of choice. Sam could answer and Sylvie would stop, at least for a minute. Or, they could stay silent and she would definitely hit them with the flogger again, which was what they wanted.

So they didn't answer, instead staring challengingly back at Sylvie. "Come on, baby," they thought, trying to telepathically communicate what they wanted to her.

Sylvie raised the flogger with her right hand, holding the tails with her left and concentrating on a spot Sam really hoped was about to get a few shades redder. "You want me to do it, don't you? God, how fucking horny are you, Sam? Is that all you want? To get fucked? You want me to hurt you," she paused, releasing the tails of the flogger and hitting them harder than the first three times.

"And use you," she continued as she reached forward and grabbed Sam by the back of their neck. She yanked them back so they were sitting straight up again. She dropped the flogger and brought her other hand up Sam's stomach, then up the middle of the chest to their throat. Releasing the hand on the back of their neck, she curled her long fingers around the front and pressed against their windpipe; enough to make them feel it and slightly restrict their breathing, but not enough to prevent them from getting air.

"That's all you're good for, isn't it?" Sylvie squeezed their neck harder for a moment, then released the pressure again. Sam coughed, then nodded to let her know they were okay. More than okay.

Syvie laughed a hot breath into their ear. "You want me to plug your ass," she said as she tapped the base of the butt plug. "Fill you up," she continued as she grabbed it and wiggled it. "And fuck you," she grunted.

Sam swallowed hard and Sylvie gripped their neck tightly again in response. "If you have room to swallow," she trailed off as she squeezed even harder. "I must not be choking you hard enough."

"Now where was I... Oh, right," she said as she pulled on the base of the plug. It wasn't enough to pull it out of Sam, but it was enough to make them really feel it inside them.

She then brought her hand up to play gently with Sam's nipples. She traced slowly around their areola and ran her fingers softly over the peaks while she kissed and licked behind Sam's ear.

Sylvie moaned softly as she toyed with their chest and told them she loved them. She whispered sweet compliments as thanked them for trusting her and for letting her enjoy their body. Her hand remained possessively wrapped around their throat as she told them how grateful she was that Sam was hers.

"But you also want me to hurt you, don't you?" Sylvie asked, her voice returning to the demanding tone Sam craved just as much as they craved her sweet compliments.

Sam nodded. "Yes," they managed to croak through their partially restricted airway.

"Noted," Sylvie said as she released their neck and pushed them down onto the bed and onto their palms again. Her hand pressed firmly between their shoulder blades, guiding them down further. They let their arms fall to their sides as Sylvie pushed them into the mattress. "Look back at me, baby. That's it. I want to watch your face while I fuck you."

Sam felt the silicone shaft push at their entrance and their body buzzed with anticipation. Was the bigger plug too much? Was it going to hurt? Could Sam take it?

Sam hoped the answers to those questions were yes, yes, and yes. They wanted to see how much they could take; how much of their body they could give to Sylvie.

She pulled back and pumped a little more lube onto the dildo before lining it up with Sam's center again and thrusting into them in one, long motion. They gasped as the sensations overtook them.

Full. That was the only way to describe it-- they felt full. As if Sylvie was occupying every last square millimeter that they had to give her.

Sam was dizzy; drunk; euphoric. They didn't know where to focus or how to control the sounds they were making. They heard how desperately they begged Sylvie to fuck them harder and deeper but barely recognized their own voice. They rocked back into her every time she thrust forward into them, doubling the intensity of the powerful waves building inside of them.

"Are you going to come hard for me, baby?" Sylvie asked through gritted teeth. "Are you going to show me how good you are for me and come on my cock with this plug filling your ass?"

"Y-Yes," Sam whimpered. "Can I come, Sylvie? Please?"

"I should make you wait," Sylvie practically grunted and she pumped harder into Sam. "I should stop right now and make you fucking beg me."

"Please, Sylvie," they whined. They weren't sure if they could even hold off their orgasm. And while Sylvie would understand, Sam wanted to be good for her. They wanted to make her happy and proud of them.

"I'll let you come now, but I'm not going to stop fucking you until your body can't fucking take it anymore. I'm going to fuck you and use you until you have nothing left."

Sam nodded frantically, screaming "yes" both to confirm that they wanted Sylvie to do exactly as she was promising and because they were careening towards a powerful orgasm now that she'd given them permission to come.

"Come on, baby, give me your orgasm. You're so good for me, Sam. You're so good for me," Sylvie praised, her voice going higher as she panted and thrusted harder and deeper. "I want to feel you, baby. Come for me. Come hard with me deep inside you."

Sam's whole body started to rumble, their orgasm sitting for long moments just below the peak before shattering through them. They reached behind them and gripped Sylvie's thigh, holding her against them as they contracted around both toys. Tears leaked from the corners of their eyes as they convulsed and gasped for air.

Sylvie stroked Sam's hair as they caught their breath. Her strap-on was still buried inside them as they came down, which they preferred. They were too sensitive for her to pull out immediately.

"Are you okay, baby?" Sylvie asked sweetly as her fingers scratched lightly on their scalp.

"More," Sam grunted into the pillow before looking back at Sylvie and smirking.

"More?" Sylvie asked, raising an eyebrow. "How much more?"

"If I can still respond to you, it's not enough yet."

------------

12