A Greedy Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and took my cock in my hands, my eyes meeting Teri's as I notched the swollen tip of my prick at the entrance to her ass. This was what I had longed for, what she had told Dad she wanted me to do, what Dad was happy for me to do to his daughter, my sister, an incestuous anal fuck almost too intensely erotic to contemplate without my being so excited I ejaculated the moment my glans slid past the tight muscle of her anus. But I didn't; I managed to hold back, inch after of my shaft sliding along the velvet walls of her hot, tight rectum until my balls were pressed against the furrow of her buttocks, the head of my prick buried in Teri's bowels. Oh god, I thought, kill me now because I'm already in heaven...

Time and again I slid my cock back, savoring the tightness of her anus massaging my coronal ridge, and then fucked myself back into Teri's ass. I could tell she was close to coming from the wheezing noises she made as she fought to breathe steadily, her whole body shuddering in response to the pleasure radiating out from her plundered asshole. Overwhelmed as much by the thought of what I was doing as much as actually fucking her in the ass, I tried my best to hold back as long as I could but it was no use: I came like a firehouse, pumping my cum into Teri's bowels. I knew she could feel it hot and thick and gooey deep inside her as testament to my lust for her, something I confirmed when I was hard again and Dad and I both fucked her at the same time, him in her cunt, me once more in her ass. It was a good job Teri was still wearing that ballgag: my sexually voracious sister's screams of bliss would have been audible clear across town...

To be continued...

End.

12