The Day I Started Fucking Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
One day we fucked, I know, I probably shouldn't have.
9k words
4.59
147.6k
204

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
622 Followers

Main Characters:

I, Steve, 21 years old

My Mom, Erica, 43 years old

Other characters will join in later, but we keep that info for when the time is right.

This is going to be a longer series, I have no idea how many, we'll see what you think. If you like it, I will write, just like the movie "If you build it, he will come" in some strange baseball movie.

If you like it - I will write.

The series is really about my relationship with my mom.

For you who are new to my stories, I am Swedish myself so English is not my native tongue, so bear with me on grammatical issues or misspellings. Focus on the big picture instead.

In this first part, I will tell you how Mom and I started fucking together (it's divided into two parts), and believe me, it was NOT my fault, I blame Dad.

____

This is the first story about my Mom. Erica is a 43-year-old regular stay-at-home Mom.

My Dad, George, is a workaholic and he's been neglecting Mom for 10 years, which has had its consequences.

I think my and Mom's relationship started five years ago.

This series will have fairly many parts as well, this first one (in two parts) is about how we ended up in bed.

Mom had always had a very high sex drive, since her teens she has needed to have sex at least once a day. Her husband George had suited her very well and had taken very good care of her sexual needs and desires. He was caring and gave her everything she wanted. The big problem was that he had an affair with his secretary, Mom found out and they had a big fallout. This dry spell lasted almost a month before they had sex again.

However, their sex life never recovered after that, as my Mom simply couldn't forgive him.

So, my Dad and the secretary once again got involved and eventually, Mom and Dad's sex life was non-existing (we're talking about a 12 months span here).

Now, the problem was, and still is, that my Dad is, very, very wealthy and my Mom came from nothing, they met in college and fell in love. Mom couldn't afford college, but she got a full scholarship since she was an amazing lacrosse player.

So, even though Dad was having a girlfriend, Mom had to stay together, she was his trophy wife whom all his friends adored, and he didn't really want to leave her, so in the end they stayed married on paper and to the rest of the world. Dad was always very loving and the perfect husband at their infinite gatherings and banquets.

Thanks to the wealth of my father, Mom was able to keep herself in very good shape. Exercising with a personal trainer every day for the last ten years had kept her figure as slim and toned as when she was young. Now aged 43, she still had the tight body of a 20-year-old. She had undergone a big boob job twice and now had fantastic 38DD breasts, a real eyeful for any man.

Mom was well satisfied by my Dad. He has a fairly large 7-inch cock, which she bent over and took up her hungry pussy at least once a day. He too had gotten used to Mom's insatiable bedroom appetite. During sex, she gets a little heated, to say the least, and she loved when Dad talked dirty to her while she bounces her hot body on his prick and scream loudly when she arrives at a shuddering climax. They would regularly fuck on the living room sofa, or over the kitchen table or maybe in the swimming pool with the water splashing around as he pounded Mom hard.

For some reason, I was so used to their sex life, and their endless fucking, I mean when you've heard, and seen, them fuck since you were a kid, you think it's normal. So, I was never bothered by their sexual shenanigans that went on in the house day and night. I would just smile and/or make sarcastically comment whenever I walked into a room and caught Mom and Dad fucking.

One day, or rather evening, my Mom broke down, after hearing Dad on the phone in his big office in our mansion.

My mom was in her bedroom crying again.

Whenever she cried at night, I would peek inside her bedroom. Most times Mom was lying there in her nightie. She never saw me checking up on her, but my fascination grew with the years, especially the last two years. I was two years younger, than I am now at the time, and a virgin. I guess I was just shy around girls. I had only kissed and touched a few girls from school. I had never slept with any.

This night, I once again looked in her room. She didn't have her pajamas on. She was nude on the bed. I could feel my cock stirring in my pants. I reach down inside my underwear and began to stroke my cock. I guess I made too much noise. My mother heard me.

"Is that you Steve?" she asked.

"Yeah Mom, I heard you crying," I replied.

"Hold on a minute," she told me.

A minute later she had her bathrobe on. She opened the door the whole way. My cock was still hard, I just hoped she wouldn't notice it.

"I'm sorry Steve, I don't mean to cry all the time," my Mom told me.

I was staring directly at her cleavage. It was showing even though she had the robe on. I could barely hear what she was saying.

"I am trying to be strong, but it just isn't working," she told me.

I don't know what came over me, but I threw my arms around her and hugged my Mom tightly, she responded by pulling me into her body as well. My mom's boobs were poking me in my chest and I tried to fight it, but my cock was getting hard again. My mom pulled back when she felt it.

"I'm sorry, Mom, I told her and ran to my room, feeling utterly ashamed of myself. That was about two months before we started fucking.

Another time, I came down to the kitchen.

It was only like 6 Am or maybe 6,30, I had heard Mom and Dad arguing in their bedroom, and shortly thereafter I heard the front door slam shut and Dad's Porsche drive away in haste.

When I entered the kitchen, I was surprised to see my Mom already sitting at the table, I thought she was still in bed, crying, but her door was shut, so, I couldn't check up on her. When I stood at the door and listened, I couldn't hear anything either.

It didn't take me long to realize that something was wrong. I could see that Mom had been crying, and with Dad's hasty departure in mind, things started to fall into place.

I crouched down beside Mom, placed my hand on her back, and asked her:

"What's wrong, Mom? I can see that you've been crying."

"Oh, Steve... You know, it's always the same, it's your dad. You know, his new "girlfriend", Annika, and him are going on a holiday to the Bahamas together.

I can't describe how mad I was with my Dad for cheating on Mom and now he was taking his whore, Annika on a romantic holiday!!!

I had never seen eye-to-eye with him on much, and Mom and I had always been much closer.

But no matter what, he was still my Dad and I had never thought that he would cheat on Mom. Like most kids, I had always thought that my parents would just stay together forever.

"Dad was out last night, and didn't get back until five thirty this morning, we argued, and that's when he told me that they are leaving today."

"Are you ok?" I asked Mom. I knew that it was a stupid question, but I just couldn't come up with a better line.

"I'll be fine, honey," she said with a strained smile.

"I'm just a little shaken up from all the things he said to me before he took off..."

"Tell me, Mom. What did he say?" I asked as I took her hand in mine.

Mom wiped a tear from her eye, and squeezed my hand gently as she replied;

"Well, I asked him where he had been all night. As if I didn't already know the answer... He told me that he had been with a real woman. Someone who doesn't bitch about where he's been and what he wants. Someone who isn't as cold as an icebox and doesn't want to put up when he's in the mood. You know what I mean... and then that they are going away..."

Of course, I knew what Mom meant, but I just couldn't believe it. I just couldn't understand how Dad had willingly thrown away his relationship with this beautiful woman for a woman, not even half as pretty as Mom, but 15 years younger, three years older than I!

Sure, my Mom was past her fortieth birthday, but she certainly didn't look like it. Her long dark, brown hair was still silky. She had brown eyes that accentuated the tone of her tanned skin and her body showed no signs of giving birth to two sons at a fairly young age (my brother was 23 and lived with his wife in another city). My mother was a beautiful woman, even this early in a nice blue silk nightgown, tied together with a matching belt just above her hips. I have to confess that I had been fantasizing about her on more than one occasion while jerking off lately. And if you ever saw my mom, you wouldn't blame me!

I stood up behind Mom and started to rub her shoulders through the nightie she was wearing. I could feel how tense she was, naturally, all worked up from her rough morning.

"Am I really that horrible?" she suddenly asked with a sigh. "Could it be that your father is right about me? That I'm a cold, old woman who no one could ever feel attracted to?"

"No!" I responded almost as a reflex. "Mom, you are not cold. It feels a bit strange to tell you this, but if you don't mind my saying so, I think you're hot! You are still one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, and if Dad isn't smart enough to realize that, I think that he should..."

Suddenly, I was thrown off by what I was saying. When looking down on Mom I noticed that she had goosebumps on her arms. I could feel her tension releasing, and her breathing was getting deeper. This caught me completely off guard, and I didn't know what to do.

"...that he should...?" Mom asked, as if eager to hear me finish my sentence.

"Sorry," I blurted out. "...that he should find somewhere else to stay and let you get on with your life without him."

Relaxing more and more from my massage, Mom's voice was much calmer as she said:

"Perhaps you're right. Seeing how things have been between us the past few years, I might as well find someone else to love... and have sex with..."

As I continued to massage my mother's shoulders, I could feel her breathing getting heavier. I didn't know what to make of it but I could feel a bulge building up in my underwear growing in size. Trying to hold it back, I looked out the big window and tried to think of bad things, to avoid getting a real hard-on, it was just growing at the moment.

"Oh, Steve!" Mom said with a low-key voice.

"You really give a good massage. That was just what I needed."

She arched her neck backward and smiled at me and as she did so she gave me a very good view down her dressing gown. I looked right down her huge cleavage underneath her dark blue satin nightgown, she had on underneath the matching robe, that had become way more loose from my massaging of her shoulders, and her chest was heaving up and down beneath it all. I smiled back at her as I tried not to look down at her cleavage inside her gown, and it took all my mental strength to hold back the growing hard-on in my briefs.

Then she suddenly got up and turned to me again. With a teasing smile, she looked down at my groin, where my briefs were doing a lousy job of hiding my erection.

Mom took a few steps back from the table.

"That bulge in your pants only goes to show that you love your mother, and it's also proof of me not being the cold woman that your father thinks."

I was so embarrassed that I just wanted to disappear through the floor. Knowing that Mom was fully aware of my hard-on, I lost what little control I had left of it. Standing there with a growing bulge, I tried to blurt out some sort of apology.

"Mom, I'm sorry, I just..."

"Steve, you're 18, it's only normal, don't think about it, but let me tell you, it soothes my soul, and my ego, knowing that I can still attract men, even as young as you. Thank you, that makes my day. It started shitty, but your hard-on makes it a glorious day."

She smiled at me and kissed me gently on my cheek, and whispered in my ear:

"Thank you, Steve," and then she walked away.

_________

Then came the day.

"Hi Mom," I said as I walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa next to Mom.

The clock was almost 10 PM, it was a normal Saturday, and the lit moon was emanating a bright, sensual light, Mom had some soft music playing in the background and an empty bottle of red wine on the table.

She was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a loose-fitting top.

"Hey Baby," She replied, sounding sad and desperate.

"What's up, Mom?" I said, looking concerned.

"Nothing...I just miss your dad," she said and I knew she was a little intoxicated.

"Oh...yeah of course...I understand Mom!" I replied

Mom looked deep into my eyes and she knew that I knew what was wrong with her.

She knew that I knew she wasn't missing Dad, no, she was missing the sex.

Smiling coyly she said, "Yeah...it's been really tough without these past years, and God knows how many years to come, I just miss him and his...."

"His dick, Mom, you can say it, you know, remember that I've heard you every single night until a few years ago, I understand." I said and leaned into her and wrapped my big strong arm around her shoulder and pulled her close against me.

It was a tight reassuring hug that said, `Don't worry...I'm here.'

Mom rested her head on my shoulder and moved her arm across my stomach to hug me. I knew she could feel my hard, proud, muscles and tight six pack as her fingers slid across me.

We sat cuddled up for quite some time, just watching something that happened to be on the television at that time.

"I am gonna get a job Mom, and then we can move away," I announced.

"Oh baby," Mom said, sitting up and flinging her arms around my neck.

"I will take care of you Mom, you deserve the best," I said as my arms came up to lock around her back.

Mom stood up from the sofa and pulled me up with her, throwing her arms back around my neck she gave me a proper tight hug, pulling my young tall body right against her. I again wrapped my hands around her back and held her firmly in my grip.

"I love you son, but you don't have to do that. Just be here, don't go anywhere, and never leave me," Mom said as we continued our very close hug.

"I love you too Mom...and I'm gonna take GOOD care of you!" I replied.

My unmistakable emphasis on the word 'Good' was further underlined by an even tighter hold around her back. Mom said nothing but her thoughts instantly turned to what I'd actually meant.

"Did he really mean that he was going to take 'Good' care of me in every sense of the word?" my Mom wondered.

After several moments we broke the hold on each other and stood face to face. Mom looked again deeply into my eyes and I held my gaze. Mom felt my hands slip down her back and stop just at the lower part of her back, just above the jeans line and her sweet ass. She kept her hands around my neck and time seemed to freeze.

Taking the initiative, I said;

"Mom...I know you like sex...I do too...and I wanna look after you while Dad is away!"

I have no idea where that came from, or why the fuck I just said those words out loud. I instantly wanted the ground to swallow me whole again.

For the next few seconds Mom simply stood looking at me, she wanted to speak but no words came out. It was not a sentence that a mother is ever prepared for - her own son to say that he basically wanted to fuck her. She barely had time to process what I had said before I leaned in and kissed her full on the lips. Again what the fuck was I thinking?

To my surprise, Mom kissed me back.

Mom was overtaken by some animal instinct and without even thinking she kissed me back.

Her mouth moved with the same hunger as mine. Her head turned slightly so that our lips would lock and it forced our mouths open wider. Her tongue reached out to mine. I didn't know what to do, so I reached mine back at her. It was weird, licking another person's tongue, my MOM'S tongue, but I was enjoying it.

It lasted only a few seconds but it seemed so intense. When we broke off, Mom felt herself involuntarily stagger backward, but my firm grip around her waist restrained her.

Mom could feel a sexual surge blast through her, like a chemical reaction that was triggered in her brain by the kiss and then fire through her whole body causing her to momentarily loose her balance. Her cunt instantly felt on fire and an intense tingle deep within her body made her heart race with excitement.

"Oh...errrr...oh baby....errrrmmmm," Mom struggled to find words to say to me.

"Was that wrong Mom?" I said, trying to look at her to see if she was angry.

"Errr...well baby....it's...errrrmm...unexpected I guess!!" She replied, her mouth feeling dry.

"Sorry, Mom....it's just I thought....you might like it!" I said cautiously.

This was the first time, that I didn't feel embarrassed or ashamed that my cock was rock hard in my shorts or the fact that I'd felt it poke Mom's fit belly.

Regaining her composure, Mom studied the rather nervous frown that I had on my face. The look I used to give her when I was younger and had done something wrong. It melted her heart, just like it always did.

Mom brought her hands up and cupped my face gently. She looked directly into my eyes, feeling herself getting horny, and said;

"No baby...I did like it...I just wasn't expecting it...but it's ok."

My expression changed to a smile and I pulled her even tighter against me.

Mom caressed my young face and ran her fingers up through my hair. We both smiled at each other but again nothing was said. We both knew what the other was thinking. Mom had never thought of me as anything other than her son, but now, standing here in my arms, she suddenly felt very much in love with this...man.

Without any warning, I again brought my lips into contact with her and this time opened my mouth. She felt my tongue slip into hers and before Mom could process what was happening she was French kissing her son.

Mom can never explain in words the feelings that surged through her mind and body as we stood there kissing, but she no longer thought of me as her son. All thoughts of her husband left her head as she felt my hands run down over her tight jeans and gently caress her butt.

I stroked her hair just long enough to get her really into the moment. I knew that I couldn't just remove her top or feel her up, but I was struggling to figure out what exactly I could get away with.

Feeling my hands running over her ass while we entwined our mouths and tongues together just made her so horny, that she wanted to rip her panties down right there and let me have her.

Her shirt was loose enough that I could slip my hands under it as I held her at the waist. I held her firmly, flesh to flesh, and she tightened her embrace with me. My next move would be quick and determined what will happen after, was I going to be met with minimal resistance, to utter disgust?

I swiftly moved my hands from her waist to her ribs, just below her breasts. I felt her fullness resting just above my hands. Her heart was beating rapidly - even half a foot away, I could feel it pounding. She kissed me harder as her excitement grew. I didn't realize it, but she had her hands on my chest, gently clawing at me.

I couldn't bring myself to grab her tits, but I could tell that it was okay with me gently brushing the lower part of her breast and the tight squeezing of her ass. We had slow danced before and I had gone as far as holding her hips, but this was very different, this time it was a sexual tension between us.

Spurred on by the realization that she still hadn't turned me away, I traced my fingers along her body, down to her hips. This was safe, familiar territory for both of us. Mom loosened her mouth lock on me and dropped her hands down to my hips. I cradled her ass, just on the outer edge.

Drcock666
Drcock666
622 Followers