A GROOLING massage

Story Info
Horny midwestern girl, oozes in excitement to massage him.
4.5k words
4.66
21.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a brisk Autumn morning as Ashley closed the door of her small massage parlor. She shivered as she took off her winter jacket and hung it on the coat rack. She didn't normally come in on a Saturday, but today was an exception.

The parlor was located in a small town in northern Wisconsin. It was one of those classic midwest small towns that everyone said was the best place on earth because it is where they grew up and their friends and family all still lived there. In reality, to a tourist or stranger, the town was a dime a dozen.

If you had asked Ashley if her town was the best in the world, she probably would have said yes too. She had lived there her whole life. She had married her high school sweetheart and lived happily ever after... until it wasn't happily ever after anymore. Young love grew old, and after a cold and sexless separation, the marriage ended in an inevitable divorce.

After that, she threw herself into her work, eventually splitting off from being one of five employees at the only massage parlor in town to opening up her own small business with her best girl friend from high school who worked under her part time as an apprentice masseuse.

Ashley tidied up as she hummed a small tune. She was wearing grey cotton sweats and a hoodie. The baggy clothes deceptively hid an incredibly toned and voluptuous body that had been rigorously maintained at the gym and carefully manicured at home. Today, she wasn't dressing to impress anyone. She had come in on a Saturday to help out Gavin, one of her guy friends from High School. Gavin was one of the few of her friends who had moved away after high school. He was incredibly charismatic and intelligent and landed himself at a prestigious university and ended up working in a high demand engineering firm on the west coast. He wasn't famous or anything, but to the small town he was from, he was treated like a celebrity.

He came into town to help his mother move to a smaller home and strained his hamstring while he was moving heavy furniture. His mother told him Ashley had opened a massage parlor so he called her up to see if she could help him out and she was more than happy to oblige.

Ashley thought back to the last time she had talked to Gavin. They hadn't talked for several years, since before the divorce actually. Not due to any fight or anything but just the natural effect of time and distance. In school they always had great banter and chemistry but since she had dated her now ex-husband all through high school, there was never any opportunity for them to explore their chemistry further.

Her mind wandered back to a funny memory from highschool. It was the closest they had ever gotten to a romantic exchange. It was one time at a mutual friend's surprise birthday party. After hearing their friend's door slam close, they jumped into the nearest hiding spot and happened to end up in a coat closet together. They figured they would only have to wait for a few minutes for their friend to walk in. As it turned out, the friend had gotten out of his car and was making out with his girlfriend outside for nearly 10 minutes before coming in. That meant that Ashley and Gavin were crammed in that tiny space for almost ten whole minutes.

They were squished together, face to face and didn't have a good place to put their hands so they just kind of awkwardly held each other's waist and shoulders in a heap. Their faces were close together and after a while they locked eyes with a weak laugh to break the awkward silence. In typical Gavin fashion, he had some funny quip, "Well, I guess I am glad I am stuck in here with you instead of being in this closet with 'Big Ed'. He has nicer boobs but isn't nearly as easy on the eyes. Thanks for brushing with spearmint by the way, how did you know it was my favorite?" Ashley chuckled remembering that moment.

She remembered how they had to keep adjusting because they were practically balancing on one foot shoved against the hanging coats. It seemed like each time they moved they got closer together until their lips were practically touching. For a moment, Ashley thought they were going to kiss. She could have sworn she saw him close his eyes and lean in and she might have too. Right before their lips touched they heard "Surprise!" and they bursted out of the closet a beat later with an awkward late "Surprise." What would have happened if she would have kissed Gavin that night? What would her life had looked like if she would have married him instead of her ex? Ashley shook her head, "what a silly thing to wonder," she thought to herself.

Ashley looked at the clock and saw she only had 20 more minutes to get everything ready, "Shit," she thought, "what am I doing daydreaming any ways?"

She pulled off her sweater to show off her beautiful C cup breasts loosely hanging in her white cotton t-shirt. She didn't like to wear a bra but had just too big of a cup to go without so in the cold months she wore baggy clothes whenever she could.

She stepped into the massage room and set her bag down with her supplies. She hurried about getting the bed ready with fresh sheets and getting the oil prepped. She finished her prep a lot faster than she thought and noticed that she was running low on massage oil. "I still need to change into my uniform and put on a bra before Gavin comes but I should order some new oil before I forget. I have 10 more minutes so I have plenty of time."

She had left her work computer at home since she had been working on some paperwork late the previous night. She saw her friend's work computer on the counter so she popped it open to place the order from there. When she opened the screen, she was shocked at what she saw. Her friend had porn pulled up on the computer! It seemed pretty vanilla but she was still shocked that her friend watched porn and especially that she had watched it at work!

Ashley was not a porn watcher herself, in fact she didn't participate in many sex acts at all. Having been in a relationship through most of highschool, she had never had a real reason to watch pornography or masturbate. Sure, she had done it, but very infrequently. "How long has it been since I have even had an orgasm?" Ashley wondered. "It has been several months at the very least, if not over a year."

Ashley went to shut the computer to respect her friend's privacy but a wicked thought shot across her mind. Maybe it was her sudden realization of how backed up she was, maybe it was that she was inching into an amorous mood recalling her nearly romantic run in with Gavin, or maybe it was just morbid curiosity about what smut her friend enjoyed, but whatever her reason, her curiosity got the better of her and she decided to watch the video.

She hit play and her arousal was immediate. The actor had a large penis and the actress was putting in a lot of work sucking on it. Ashley had seen very few penises in her life, and none of them looked like that. She gulped and felt an immediate rush of blood to her vagina as her clitoris stiffened and her nipples hardened. She continued to watch as the events happened on screen and her body responded to every movement. Her face began to blush. She could feel her pulse quicken and felt a throbbing in her clitoris. Her underwear moistened and she feared she might just spill out onto her light gray sweats.

The actors on screen had switched to penetration in missionary position. The camera had a very erotic angle where she could see the actresses breasts swinging with every thrust. The actor's massive member was pistoning in and out of the woman's glistening hole while the woman mewed in the throws of pleasure.

As Ashley watched, her body began to involuntarily rock forward and back as she ground her lady parts into the chair she was sitting in. It had been so long since she had felt the feelings of a hard penis inside of her or screamed out in pleasure like this actress was. Ashley's hands absentmindedly traveled to her breasts as she started to lightly squeeze and play with them. It was like she was in a trance. She was so enthralled that she didn't realize Gavin had parked and was approaching the parlor. The bell ringing on the door snapped her to attention and she instantly stood up and closed the laptop... But the audio didn't stop playing.

She must have been a sight. Standing there with the sounds of porn actors moaning with a flushed face and rock hard nipples protruding from a skin tight shirt with no bra.

She closed her eyes and just hoped earth would swallow her up. She didn't even watch porn! And now she looked like the biggest pervert to a man she hadn't seen in years. It felt like that moment lasted an eternity. Ashley imagined that Gavin was staring at her in disgust. Maybe he had even just turned around and went back to his car.

Always ready with a line to help diffuse an embarrassing situation, Gavin quipped with a chuckle, "this new generation of music is so much different than what you and I grew up listening to!" Then he flashed Ashley with that big, wide Gavin smile that made you feel seen and not judged. He put his arms out and Ashley ran up and gave him a big hug. "It is so good to see you Gavin! It has been ages!"

Just from the hug, Ashley could tell that Gavin was taking really good care of his body. He looked good, really good. In school he had a boyish charm but what she was looking at now was all man. In his expensive sports jacket, white teeth, well groomed hair, and square jaw he looked right out of a magazine. He felt warm and protective. Ashley burrowed her head deeper into his wide muscular chest while his strong arms wrapped around her. She felt him start to teeter so she released and saw him grimacing while he held his leg. "Oh my goodness! I am so sorry" Ashley nearly shouted as she wrapped her arm around him. "Let's get you to the bed!" As they walked by the computer on the way to the room Gavin quipped, "As much as I love this song, maybe I can get the normal piano music in my room."

Ashley blushed. She turned on some music for him and instructed him to undress and get under the sheet while she went and dealt with the computer. She told him she would knock before she came in.

She closed the door behind her and glared at the closed computer which seemed to be getting to the climax of the adult video. She wanted to hit it over the desk repeatedly and go die in a corner. Instead, she took a deep breath, logged back into the computer. And paused the video. The frame she paused on was a close up of the actor's penis deep inside a VERY wet pussy. Ashley's heart skipped a beat as she stared for much longer than she intended before slamming the computer shut.

She went into the bathroom to compose herself. She felt her wet underwear with every movement and needed to assess the damage. She closed the door and pulled down her pants to see that her underwear was absolutely soaked through and that a few small wet spots had formed on her sweats. She groaned in annoyance. "What is wrong with me? Keep it in your pants, you aren't a horny teenager anymore!" She decided the best course of action was to dry off with a paper towel and just go commando in her uniform. She undressed and dried off and then looked for her bag with her uniform and bra. "Shiiiiit" she thought. "I left it in the fucking massage room, the one he is butt ass naked in right now." She groaned in annoyance and softly hit her head on the wall and sat there. Her anger slowly turned to arousal as she started to imagine Gavin undressing. She pictured what that toned body must look like naked and wondered if his package looked like the guy from the porn she had watched. She felt her vagina begin to moisten again when she snapped out of it. "Okay, new plan, just get through this massage without making an even bigger fool of myself and I can go home and masturbate to my heart's content." She looked at herself in the mirror with determination. "This is getting ridiculous, how did I let myself get to this level of desperation?"

She took a few deep breaths before exiting the bathroom and approaching the door to the massage room. She knocked twice and heard Gavin say something that sounded like come in. She had taken a while so she assumed it was fine, so she swung the door open to come face to face with the muscular back and butt of a naked Gavin, just about to get under the sheet. Her heart stopped. His head whipped around and they made eye contact. Both of them froze. Ashley couldn't seem to move herself from that spot. They stared at each other for a moment and then Ashley's eyes began to roam his body. He was even more toned than she had imagined. He was totally hairless all over his body and had a nice firm ass. Finally, her senses returned and she closed her eyes, apologized, and backed out of the room, closing the door behind her. She rested her back on the door and slowly melted into the floor.Her face was beet red from embarrassment and arousal and she wanted to scream. "What was going on with me today!?" She was there for just a few seconds when she heard Gavin very loudly and clearly announce "COME IN."

Ashley slinked into the room, deflated and embarrassed. Gavin teased, "there is no need to be eager, I'll be naked this whole time." She chuckled weakly. His humor couldn't rescue how silly and unprofessional she felt. She had worked hard and made a legitimate business but all Gavin had seen so far was a disorganized, horny, country bumpkin. Ashley mustered her confidence, took a big breath and announced, "Allright, if you are prepared, the professional massage starts right now." He chuckled and said "The service has already been best in class in my opinion."

They didn't talk much after that. She coated her hands in oil and the massage began normally as she worked his back and worked her way down. He would occasionally give an encouraging groan as she worked but that was it. Ashley preferred that. She was finally able to settle into her normal rhythm. She did notice how sexy his muscles were. He wasn't built like a bodybuilder but he had a nice lean athletic build and she could identify all of the major muscles easily on his back. Most of her clientele were women or older men so this was a welcomed change.

After she concluded with the lower back she moved onto his glutes. At this point, her professional focus began to waver. She tried to think pure thoughts and distract herself but there was no way around it. He had a great ass. As she rubbed it in her hands she could feel herself moistening despite her focus. "Oh shit" she thought. The longer she needed them, the more sensual her movements became. Once she noticed that she had moved from massaging to rubbing and stroking, she wrapped up the work on his glutes quickly.

The next area was the reason he had come in, his hamstrings. "Where is it strained?" She asked. "It is right here," he said and ran his finger from the middle of his left hamstring around to the inside of his hips. "Of course it is that muscle," she angrily grumbled in her mind. This meant she would not just be working right at the base of his ass but that she would be working right around his groin area. "I'm a professional, I'm a professional, keep it together," she chanted to herself. She took a deep breath and got to work.

The beginning was easy as she worked the length of the leg. He groaned to signify to her that she was hitting the spot but slowly she worked her way up until she had to roll the sheet back to show the underside of his butt cheek. "You just let me know if anything feels uncomfortable, this is a very sensitive area, especially with your injury." He nodded in mute affirmation. She slowly crept up closer and closer to his groin while she kneaded his muscle. His groans, a mix of pain and relief, seemed to intensify. She could feel the heat coming off of his genital which only intensified the reality that she was so close to his sex. Her breath began to get ragged as she worked the sensitive area and her pulse quickened.

She reached higher and higher until she was positive the back of her hand brushed his ball sack. She pulled back her hand in shock, not sure how to continue. Groggily he said, "Sorry about that, please keep going. This is really helping, it is feeling REALLY good." He reached down and shifted his genitals to the side to help her feel more comfortable continuing. "SO IT WAS HIS BALLS!" She thought to herself! A surge went off, centralized in her vagina and she felt a drip of liquid leak out from her vagina and drip onto her sweats forming a small web of grool. She cursed to herself. Her pulse quickened and she felt a steady pulse hammering away in her clitoris. Her nipples were also protruding out rock hard.

She gulped and went back to work. Her hands were shaking slightly. She continued her work in the same area and then slowly turned the corner, following the muscle to the front of his leg, right next to his genitals. Despite his best effort to push his manhood to the side, she could feel all of it with the back of her hand, and it was definitely not soft. To his credit, no one would be soft in such an intimate position.She was reaching around both sides of his leg, working one of the most sensitive parts of the leg. Despite being in the midst of working a pretty tricky muscle, all that Ashley could think about was that penis from the video slamming in and out of the actress's needy pussy. Her pussy was uncontrollably drooling at this point. She could feel bead after bead of her female juices cascade down her legs and soiling her pants.

As she wrapped up her work on his leg from that side she stopped focusing on what a sorry state she was in and thought she heard Gavin's breath getting ragged as well. "Maybe he is having as hard of a time as I am?" Ashley wondered. She decided to break the silence, "I normally would like to finish the whole back side first, but I am making some good progress so do you mind if I have you switch to your back first so that I can finish this leg and then I can have you switch back?" Gavin paused for a moment before answering, "Er... You bet." There was a tinge of hesitancy in his voice. "Is that okay? Are you uncomfortable with that?" Ashley inquired. "Of course, I just want to warn you that... I am not in a professional state right now... I'm afraid you were massaging in a really sensitive area and it may have brought up certain... feelings." Had the smooth talking Gavin run out of clever lines? It was so cute to see him so embarrassed for once instead of the normal cool and confident. "This is new," Ashley thought. Though, hearing him confess to being rock hard from her ministrations did nothing to abate the fountain pouring from her box. "It isn't a problem at all Gavin, I'm a professional. I have seen it all." "Okay" Gavin said, still reluctant.

Ashley held up the sheet for Gavin while he turned around and she put the sheet down. When she looked down she gasped. She hadn't seen it all. Staring right back at her was a tall, thick, and rigid cock with a small dallop of precum poking through the sheet. Her woman hood was screaming now, begging to bury his massive cock in her soaked cunt. As she examined him she thought to herself that he may be even bigger than the penis she had seen in the porno. She thought she was at maximum wetness, but this sight and these thoughts caused her to continue to gush. Her clitoris pounded like the slightest touch may send her spiraling into an epic orgasm.

She hiked up the sheet to the base of his balls and shaft and heard him groan as she did so. She looked up to his face to see his eyes closed shut. The lighting was dim, but was Gavin blushing? "The tables have turned," Ashley thought. She smiled wickedly at the exposed Gavin. As she looked down to reached for his leg she looked down at herself and confirmed what she had been feeling. Her whole crotch was soaked and there were multiple long lines of fluid running from the crotch of her pants, down to her knees. She also noticed her nipples, standing proudly out like little fingers pointing straight out. Now was her turn to blush. "I guess we both are a little exposed," She thought.

12