A GROOLING massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started working on his leg again, but this time, she could see the effect her hands were having. Every time she kneaded the muscles up to his groin she saw his penis bounce and twitch and it was driving her out of control. Both of their breathing was getting more and more ragged and she felt herself getting close to an orgasm, even with no physical touch on her needy womanhood. Her head was spinning and she decided she was going to excuse herself so that she could get herself off in the bathroom because she was about to burst. Just as she was thinking this, she reached across the table to adjust the sheet and accidentally bumped her soppy clitoris on the corner of the table and she lost all control. All it took was one touch and she was lost in a series of epic convulsions. She took two full hand fulls of his quad and he yelped in pain. His eyes shot open and he looked down to witness this soaked goddess, convulsing on the corner of the table in utter bliss. His arousal was through the roof. Her orgasm seemed to last forever when she finally stopped and rested on the table panting. She hadn't climaxed in months and one brush with the corner of a table had given her the best climax she had ever had.

Gavin stood up from the table. His throbbing erection pointing at her. "He is going to walk out, I'm a mess, I don't blame him." She was disgusted with herself. She had made a total fool of herself. She looked down at the table defeated and then she felt Gavin's strong hands touch her face and lift her chin up. She looked up and saw him lean down and give her a big kiss on the lips. "I have been wanting to do that for a long time" He said, smiling with a kind grin. Then he grabbed her face and kissed her again. But this time, neither one pulled away

They started fighting each other with their tongues, darting them in and out of each other's mouths forcefully. He reached the base of her shirt and gracefully removed it in one smooth motion, liberating her sensitive breasts and sharp nipples. He moved his kisses from her face to her neck and finally down to her nipples. "God I needed this," She thought to herself. He lapped at her nipples and then sucked on them, alternating back and forth all while his hands grabbed and messaged her ample ass. She pulled her head back and moaned in ecstasy as another orgasm hit her, showering more liquid from her pussy.

Gavin lifted Ashley up by the ass and placed her on the table. He grabbed the waist band of her soaked pants and pulled them to her ankles to expose a shaved pussy with a red and angry clitoris. Natural llubrication heavily soaked her sex all the way down the inside of her thighs to her knees. He grabbed each of her ass cheeks with his hands and spread them while he inserted his manhood into her eager pussy. As soon as his dick filled her vagina, Ashley came again, spraying Gavin's waist with her juices. He began pistoning his penis in and out in deep and forceful motions and Ashley came 1, 2, no 3 more times, before she heard Gavin begin to breathe hard. She knew he was close and she felt ready to go again. He lifted her up into the air in his strong arms, still thrusting forcefully while he held her up. As he thrusted the final time she felt his seed explode out and fill her pussy. She screamed loudly as she had yet another powerful orgasm. Her legs began to tremble as they both collapsed on the floor. Panting they just laid there in their juices. Their eyes locked, nodding in disbelief of the events that had just transpired.

"Well," said Gavin "Now I am curious what an unprofessional massage looks like." Ashley had never been as quick as Gavin, so all she could do was giggle and smile in post coital bliss.

Gavin's demeanor sobered somewhat, though he was still struggling to regain his breath, "I do mean what I said though. I have wanted to kiss you for a long time, I never thought I would get the chance honestly."

Ashley just stared at him in bewilderment.

"I know we are doing this a little out of sequence but, do you think I could take you out tonight? I want to know what I have been missing because I wasn't a bit more bold that night."

12