A Growing Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do not intend to stay here long. Tell me where you are keeping the others and I will depart," Tylla said as her gaze found her interlocutor.

She could not see the entirety of the being sitting on the red cushioned chair, most of his form hidden behind the chair back. Floorboards creaked under her immense weight as she approached him. Every step taken allowed her to see more of him, until she could see his face, eyes staring at the fire burning a few feet before him.

This was the Worgen of Shadowfang. Dressed in rich robes of purple, trimmed with angular gold patterns, two curved horns sprouted from his forehead. His eyes shone with the same emerald shade as hers now did.

"Do sit," said the wolf-man, seemingly unbothered by her previous statement. "You've much to learn about your new self."

And she did. Before even realizing what had happened.

"I could go on and on about my experiments with fel magic and how I've almost devised a way to create heroes, such as yourself, that are better suited to dangerous environments, capable of withstanding vast amounts of punishment. The side effects, as you've probably noticed by now, are rather noticeable, with enhanced sexual attributes and hunger, along with the appearance of certain demonic features."

She listened without a word, eyes darting down to the noticeable bulge growing beneath his robes.

"If you desire to tend to those other adventurers, I am certain they will be glad to see you, if they are still of this world. They might still be breathing. Why don't you go and have a look?" he offered, waving towards a closed door on the other side of a room. "I don't know if the Light will still respond to you, but it might be worth a try..."

He glanced at her, a devious, knowing smirk on his lips. "But you don't want to, do you?" he said, parting his robes to allow a fat, growing manhood to appear.

All thoughts of heroism and bravery melted away in that moment, and she found herself staring at the sorcerer's enormous cock. It grew and grew with every gentle throb. A multitude, criss-crossing along its vastness pumped blood through it, causing a progressive growth and hardening.

She had never seen a male so endowed as he. In truth, the Draenei had not seen many cocks in her lifetime and she had found herself unimpressed by those.

Tylla was no longer sitting, and she found herself crawling towards him, gigantic red tits finally finding freedom from the constrictive garments. The twin orbs hung low enough that they brushed against the carpet, eliciting a soft sigh of pleasure from her.

His clawed hand reached down to her priestly robes, hiking it up to her waist as she made her way on all fours to him. A single one of his rough fingers ran along her ass crack, pushing between the globes of her fat, round cheeks until he found the glistening slit of her cunt, already soaked with anticipation.

The girl arched her back in response. "Ahn-!"

"Eredar women really are something else," he said, teasing her drenched pussy with his finger. "You don't mind that term, do you? You prefer to be called Draenei to differentiate yourselves from the nasty, nasty Man'ari, is that correct?" he said with a chuckle. "Your transformation is yet to be complete, there is still much work to be done before you are truly changed into your pure demonic self, one free of the shackles of the Light. I can imagine much better uses for lips such as yours."

His words seemed to put chains on every part of her mind, and she could not resist his words. She bit her lower lip, looking to him with submissive lust. His intense gaze met hers.

Her draenic insides burned with desire, the evidence of which ran down her inner thigh. Whatever thoughts she might have had before entering this room were now wiped clean, replaced with a clenching in her gut, an almost painful need in her core, a need to be stuffed full of cock, to have her insides ravaged by the fattest dicks she could get her hands on.

It seemed like a lifetime ago that she'd been traveling to the Eastern Kingdoms, eager to help those in need and to claim her place among the heroes of the Alliance.

The Worgen's hand gripped her plait firmly, tugging on it so she knelt facing him. She winced in response, averting her gaze as her observed her. Even as he held on to her in such a way, she could feel her breasts pressed to his thighs, cradling his humongous nutsack. Looking elsewhere did nothing to hide the fact that he was now sporting a full erection. Its size was monstrous, larger than any she would have dared fantasize about.

She doubted even her gigantic tits could have covered the entirety of the thing's enormity. As if it had felt her gaze upon it, a single droplet of piping hot precum dribbled from the tip and landed on her cleavage with a loud splat!

He let go of her hair, allowing her back onto her knees. She needed no other indication, and the red-skinned woman soon found her mouth set upon the man's engorged prick. The control he had over her was exhilarating, terrifying.

While her mouth was focused on the helm of his throbbing behemoth, Tylla could feel the Worgen's hands cupping her overgrown melons. Even with hands as big as his, he would have needed perhaps four times as many to fully grasp each soft, jiggling tit. His squeezing fingers on her scarlet peaks were appreciative, it seemed, as he palmed the twins, watching her work his dick with gentle kisses.

Pursed lips reached the Worgen's cock and he moaned in response. Before he could truly appreciate the girl's teasing lips, she fell upon his maleness like a starving lioness, eager to feel him deep in her throat. A brief moment of surprise took her when she managed to squeeze him into her throat with little to no effort. A cock thicker than her arm should have been a greater challenge and the ease with which she achieved the task briefly took her by surprise.

As she forced more and more of the Wolf-man's colossal cock down into her hungry maw, she would pull it down slightly, like some sort of throbbing lever, to gain a better angle of attack. In response, he grabbed her horns and roughly jammed the rest of his precum-spewing monstrosity down her throat with a satisfied grunt.

Her emerald orbs widened in surprise at the speed with which he started fucking her face, his enormous balls smacking against her chin repeatedly. The tempo of that rough throatfucking only increased as his pleasure did, feeling the muscles of her esophagus contract and massage the entirety of his two-foot cock.

Fat spurts of warm precum flooded her stomach, every thrust bringing with it another wave of the fel-tainted liquid, the man's fur hitting her lips as he hilted himself repeatedly in the warm wetness of her mouth.

When the sorcerer tired of ravaging her mouth, he pulled back from a coughing Tylla, strands of spit bridging the distance between her lips and his mighty prick. "I've been a good host, have I not? I think I am due a taste of the gifts I've lavished upon you," he said with a smirk, fingers traveling this time from her head to her tits. His claws teasingly circled the fat areolae of her mountainous scarlet-hued orbs.

A soft sigh of pleasure slipped from her lips as the hardened tips of her newly grown udders were teased, delicious pain emanating from the sensitive nubs as his claws dug slightly into the pliant flesh. From that touch, she knew what he wanted, and she lifted the titanic knockers up, wrapping them around the fat girth of the stranger's manhood.

"Riven," he said.

"What?" she replied.

"My name. I'd have you call me 'Master', but I think you're a woman of enough intelligence that you need no master. You still have a little learning to do when it comes to not taking unnecessary risks, but I nonetheless admire your bravery and dedication to people you haven't even met." He glanced to the closed door once more.

"I... I don't know what you want of me," she said as she slowly started sliding her fat breasts up and down his towering pillar of fuckmeat, eager to please. Despite her inexperience (she had never really had much in the way of breasts), Tylla nonetheless managed to coax an appreciate groan from Riven. "All my life, all I have ever done is study in the temples. I know little of what else there is and my first true expedition outside the confines of these temples ended in disaster."

"Disaster?" He allowed his clawed hands to grope and fondle the vast expanse of her huge breasts. "Dear girl, I see this as a success for both you and I. Not only has the fog managed to work miraculously well on you, but you seem to retain your cognitive functions. Most other women who've experienced this level of enhancement only seemed to be turned into drooling sluts with nothing but dick on the brain."

She leaned down to tease the angrily throbbing head of his slick cock with her tongue and lips, rubbing her oversized jugs along the shaft of his veiny beast. The horned priestess stared up into the Worgen's eyes for a moment before replying. "I cannot say that this is not currently the case for me," she said with a soft chuckle.

"Mm, yes. Some increase in sexual desire is to be expected," came his reply, deep voice causing Tylla to shiver in delight. "This is true of all fel-touched creatures," he added.

As his cock speared through her cleavage, the priestess once more brought her lips to its helm, bringing him closer and closer to release with every act of suction. One of his hands gripped the armrest of his lavish chair as he leaned back, trying to delay his own release for as long as possible.

Inevitably, she began drooling around his girth as her tits were squeezed tighter around his cock, moving up and down at a quickening pace. Inadvertently, he began thrusting upwards into her cleavage, slamming the head of his cock in the back of her throat, her lips forming a tight seal around him.

"I'm gonna-"

The first blast filled her mouth and flooded her throat, the thickness of his release surprising her. The following salvos filled her stomach until she had to pull herself from him, lifting her gigantic breasts up to give him an easier target to fire at. In only a few spurts, he had completely painted her face, lower neck and cleavage with off-white strands of thick demon-worgen splooge.

She grinned at him, licking a thick string of cum dangling from the corner of her mouth.

"You wicked thing," Riven smiled.

But Tylla was not yet done, and her mouth instinctively dove for his slowly deflating prick, sucking it down her mouth yet again to clean it of any trace of cum. Riven howled in response, overly sensitive cock still reeling from that mind-blowing release.

It was but a few moments later (though it felt like much longer to the groaning Riven) that Tylla released her mouth from his cock with a wet gasp. She seemed as a work of art, painted with the thick, droopy semen.

"We'll make a proper demoness of you yet," Riven chuckled.

12