Snowed In and Growing

Story Info
New meds make him start growing while with his sexy neighbor.
17.5k words
4.54
84.8k
247
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick watched her closely from his window. He knew it was wrong, but it had just snowed outside and she was in her bikini! He couldn't help but stare. Rachel, his neighbor, was lounging in her front yard. She was a couple years older than him - Rachel was just turning 20 this year, he thought, though he couldn't quite remember her age. They hadn't played, or really talked much, together since they were little. Once she hit her teens (and hit puberty), she had started to hang out with friends outside of their little cul-de-sac. In the years that followed, their interactions dwindled into their current state; a few friendly 'hello's as they passed each other going in or out of their homes, but that was about it. They used to be such close friends, hanging out and playing in each other's yards every day! Then her parents moved out when she was in high school, and she relied on his parents a lot initially. They were eager to help a neighbor, especially the young woman living by herself next door. She and Nick had returned to being fast friends almost instantly, practically brother and sister, though that lasted until she got her first boyfriend and they went back to being cordial neighbors.

It was wrong to watch her like this, but damn if she didn't grow up to be hot.

Rachel lounged outside on the dead, frost-covered grass; using a towel to protect her bare skin from the frozen ground. She let her short, dirty blonde hair down loosely, most of it parted and flowing down to her bare left shoulder. She had on big, reflective sunglasses that hid many of her facial features from view. Her two other features, though, were on full display. She wore a bright green bikini top, with the bottom edge of each cup colored a darker blue. The material was stretched to its limits in order to hold in her huge funbags - he could see the strings of the bikini digging deep grooves into her shoulders as well as grooves in the sides of her boobs spilling out of the piece. Nick was no expert on sizing, but he had to guess that her cup size was a letter that came considerably far down the alphabet. If the top wasn't overflowing with so much soft breast, he would've thought she brought two cantaloupes out with her. They rested heavily, sticking high and proudly into the air while also spreading to either side of her torso. The bikini top's cups were doing some heavy lifting, keeping those puppies from busting out above her flat stomach.

Nick watched as she adjusted slightly, leaning forward and pulling up her sweatpants a bit. Her long, toned legs were covered by the bright polka dot material, and she wore warm looking slippers. As she adjusted the pants, her chest heaved and jiggled and bounced against her tight tummy, the top straining against the pressure from her mammaries that seemed like they were trying to escape their cloth prison.

He felt himself growing hard against his pants, just as his mom called up to him.

"Nick? We're leaving soon, can we go over everything again before we head out?"

How did she always so perfectly know when to call his name?

Nick adjusted himself to hide the erection as he headed out his bedroom door. With a double take he paused, lingering just long enough to look out the window and capture a good mental image of Rachel. He made sure to flip off the bright red lava lamp before going down the stairs. He didn't respond to his mom, as he figured his going down would be answer enough.

What he didn't see was Rachel finally finishing her wardrobe adjustments, before stealing a quick glance up at his bedroom window. Nick was gone. She sighed a bit, finally allowing herself to shiver from the cold creeping against her skin, before standing up, grabbing her towel, and heading into her house.

Nick thundered down the steps and quickly rounding the corner into the kitchen.

"Hey Nicky, I just want to make sure everything's okay with you, since you'll be on a new medication and everything."

His mom had on a big fluffy coat, but a light set of pants and a tee shirt underneath. She and his dad were heading out to spend a month in the Bahamas as their anniversary present to each other. It was a big to-do, with a ton of planning and coordination on their end. His parents had never really taken a vacation for themselves since Nick was born, especially since he had that heart condition.

Despite his constant reassurance to her that he was fine, he didn't mind them going without him, and that he could take care of himself, his parents still worried.

"Yeah I know. Twice a day, eat beforehand, yadda yadda. Basically the same as the other meds, yeah?"

His dad put on his fluffy warm hat and tied it beneath his chin as he spoke up,

"Yes, but also remember that this is a clinical trial drug. I had to pull a lot of strings to get it - the results were promising, but you'll still need to tell Fenneson everything, even if it's just to say you feel fine."

Dr. Fenneson was a leading researcher in the pharmaceutical company his dad worked for. The drug in question was a new type of steroid in a pill form, dissolvable in water, that was supposed to boost the cardiological system in the elderly. The idea was to give the heart more strength, and create a natural alternative to pacemakers for old folks. It sort of worked as intended in the first clinical trial, though they discovered that it also helped a lot in younger folks with weak hearts: that's exactly what Nick was.

His heart wasn't weak, per se. He could still go biking, play sports, and do anything else someone in their young 20's could; he just would occasionally have poor blood flow to extremities, or get lightheaded, or need extra recovery time after a serious workout.

"The number is on the counter next to the phone. I also added Cheryl and Bob's number down the street; they know we're leaving, and said you could feel free to dial them at any point if you needed anything. Plus there's always Rachel next door. "

His mom was always so prepared. Nick was surprised that she opted for a travel agent, considering how meticulously she usually planned things.

"I've gotten everything taken care of, you don't have to worry about me! I have food, I have friends, and I have the playstation. I'll be fine."

Nick once again reassured his parents. To emphasize his point, he grabbed one of the bubble-print cups and filled it with water from the tap, leaning against the counter and looking at them. He glanced at the clock on the wall.

"When do you need to go?"

"He's right, we should go, Meg".

They both also glanced at the clock. The hands read 10 minutes after noon.

"Okay okay, we'll go! I also wrote down the electrician and plumber, if something breaks down while we're gone!"

Nick's dad began to usher her towards the door.

"Oh and you remember Nancy from work? She's only a phone call away as well!

Now the front door was opened, and they all hugged goodbye as she continued;

"And if you absolutely need to reach us -"

Nick then interrupted,

"The number for your first, second, and third hotels are written in the phonebook. I know your schedules, and I know your reservations are all under Meghan. Have fun! And remember, it's your holiday! Go celebrate your anniversary, for crying out loud."

Nick laughed a bit as his dad physically pulled his mom by the hand out to their car. He watched, smiling and waving as they pulled down the driveway and drove out into the icy gray air of the winter afternoon.

He closed the door, shivering, and hurried back upstairs, hoping to get a glimpse of Rachel before she went inside. Unfortunately, she was already gone by the time he returned to his room. At least he had plenty of material for his imagination. He took one glance across the side of their yards, just in time to see the curtains being drawn quickly across her bedroom window. He idly wondered, if he had looked out sooner, would he have seen her? That thought was the basis of his fantasy as he reached for some lotion.

Nick had always been a bit lacking in the downstairs, and was pretty self conscious about it. He had friends still, and wasn't ugly by any means, but his four-inches-hard member wasn't going to be wowing anyone. He pushed that thought aside in favor of Rachel, imagining her fawning over him and writhing in his grasp. He imagined feeling the softness of her thighs pressed against his leg, the gentle weight of her breasts leaning against him and the pressure of their hips together. He stroked faster, his fantasy quickly devolving into more overtly sexual ideas. He imagined using both hands to maul at her swaying bust, pulling one large tit over and licking her perfect nipple. He imagined her cooing and moaning in pleasure as she rode him with reckless abandon, chest bouncing wildly as she went. He imagined taking her from behind, her large heart shaped ass jiggling with every thrust.

With a grunt he came, a few watery spurts that he caught in a tissue before cleaning up. He glanced again up at his window, peering through the shades to see if there was any movement beyond.

None. Oh well.

Nick cleaned himself up and set about ordering a pizza. He'd celebrate his first night to himself by having a few friends over to play games, drink beer, and generally chill. Today was a Saturday, which meant no obligations besides enjoying himself.

As he swung by the kitchen to grab the landline, he absent-mindedly took the bottle of pills and swallowed one with a gulp of water, eating a handful of crackers to tide himself over until the pizza (and his friends) arrived. He carried the pill bottle into the den, plopping himself on the old comfortable couch and sinking down into its cushions. The pill bottle rattled in his hand, and he looked it over. It was quite a big bottle - there were enough of the little capsules in there to last him 2 months of taking twice a day.

Even though he didn't know any of the words, he still read through the ingredient list. He then scanned the facts on the bottle, the instructions, and finally the back section: the side effects.

If abnormal swelling or growth of extremities is experienced, please consult your doctor immediately. While usually benign, it is often permanent.

What a weird side effect. Nick really hoped that this new medication wouldn't give him fat sausage fingers or anything like that. He put the bottle down and flipped through the tv channels while waiting for his friends.

The weekend was a blast; Nick, Kevin, Jordan, and Billy stayed up all night drinking, eating pizza, and looking for collectibles in his newest games. It was a great way to start off the month alone. Nick was diligent about taking his pills, as this was only the most recent of a slew of various pills he had gone through in an attempt to help with his condition. Once in the morning, and once at night. It was routine for him.

There was also his other routine. Rachel usually bathed like clockwork on weekdays, at 8pm on the dot. The thing was, she almost always forgot to close her blinds. Now, Nick never saw anything specific, but he did get an awful lot of side-boob, swaying ass, and generally hot images of his neighbor. Given the ludicrous size of her bust for her thin body, it was equally amazing how little they were affected by gravity. They stuck out like twin perky teardrops from Rachel's chest, hanging proudly and swaying as she walked from her bedroom to her bathroom. He didn't see much in the way of her chest, but he saw plenty of her shapely ass. With every step and moment he could see the heart shaped cheeks jiggle slightly, side to side. Her waist was thin, almost b impossibly so, but her hips flared out wide and her butt was big, round, and perfect. He would jerk off like clockwork, starting a little after 8pm. He never did seem to realize that the curtains were almost always open when she was preparing to bathe.

A few days into being alone, Nick started to notice that he was shooting out a little more than usual, a little more forceful, when he came. He chalked it up to him being alone for the first time ever, and really getting to go all out without the fear of being heard or noticed by his parents. Another day of his pills, and another day of jerking off. This time he felt harder than he'd ever felt in his hands. It felt...fuller? Curiosity overtook him and Nick searched around until he found a ruler. Holding it against his rock hard member, he confirmed what he had been feeling: his dick was bigger. Not by much, maybe half an inch, but it was definitely bigger. This was a lot to take in, and actually derailed Nick's usual nightly jerking off plan. He stopped to think about what could have done this, when his mind went back to his new medication - swelling of the extremities? Surely it couldn't have meant this.

Or maybe it did. Maybe so long as he took these, it would continue to grow. That was wishful thinking, but still a tantalizing enough thought. Nick took the ruler with him from now on when he went to masturbate. The next day, it was a bit bigger. The next day, a bit bigger still. These were incremental changes, but after the first week, he had grown a little more than an inch in length! And it had gotten a bit wider to boot. He also noticed that when he would blow his load, the average size was the same as his biggest loads ever from before he started the pills. Most nights he'd underestimate the number of tissues he needed to catch it all! Sometimes he would shoot 5, 6 watery spurts in a row even!

Then the storm rolled in. Weather forecasts on the news channel had called for a large winter storm during the week, but it hit a little early. This wasn't a sprinkling of snow, either; this would be multiple feet of snow.

Welp, I'm glad mom and dad stocked up on food. Guess I won't be having anyone over, though.

Nick wasn't too saddened - as long as his power was on, he'd have entertainment through TV and the Playstation. He was a little miffed as he thought about the road situation. Living at the back end street in the middle of nowhere had it's downsides, like never getting your streets cleared of snow until you either do it yourself or wait until it melts. He thought about his parents after waking up, who were probably lounging on a beach with a cocktail right about now. He sighed, and swallowed his morning pill.

The snow came down hard the first night of the storm. This was a little over a week since his parents had left, now. Nick grabbed his snow gear and headed outside to appreciate the snow at night. One of his favorite parts about living where he did in the northeast US was how beautiful it got when it snowed. He stepped out, feet crunching against the lightly packed snowfall as he looked up in awe, breath visible from beneath his scarf. He wandered around his yard and the culdesac for a little while, appreciating how the moon reflected off all of the heavy snowfall around him, and reveled in the deep cushioned silence that it brought.

Until the silence (and darkness) were broken by the opening of his neighbor's door.

Amber-yellow light flooded out into the street where Nick stood. Silhouetted against the light was a form that he recognized well - Rachel. She wore her own set of heavy winter clothes, and stepped out in much the same way Nick did. Eyes cast up at the sky, she quietly closed the door behind her and walked out towards him, footsteps crunching softly as she approached. One thing that they had in common was exactly this: they both loved to sit out on quiet nights and simply appreciate nature. She walked right up next to him, wordlessly, and continued to look around in joy.

Nick whispered a hello, and Rachel reciprocated. In the packed and fluffy layers that she wore, it was hard to tell that she was even a girl, let alone a very well-endowed girl. They both stood for the next 45 minutes or so, side by side, observing the night and the snow all around them.

The silence was eventually broken by a deep breath in, and a contented sigh from Rachel.

"I missed this,"

She whispered.

"Me too. There's always something special about the first snow, and this is a pretty big first snow".

She punched his arm playfully, before clarifying:

"I meant hanging out, dork. We never see each other any more, and when we do it's just gross boring pleasantries."

Nick chuckled, feeling the icy air as he took in a breath. She continued,

"I always liked hanging out with you. You never pressured me to do anything I didn't want. We just kinda did nothing. And I really like doing nothing"

He could tell the last part was said jokingly, with a grin on her face; but Nick still sensed something else there. He ventured a reply,

"Maybe the storm's actually a good thing. If we're both stuck at home with nothing to do, we may as well hang out."

There was a pause.

This pause was much too long, and Nick found himself wishing he'd kept his mouth shut.

"I'd really like that."

Oh. That...was a little unexpected.

He glanced in her direction, and saw her looking at him. Her hair was sticking out of the front of her beanie, draping over part of the scarf that obscured most of her face. Their eyes locked for a moment. Here in the darkness, her light blue eyes looked almost grey. Nick registered the thought only for a moment before Rachel turned away to look back at the snow.

"I don't have much in the way of snacks or food, but I do have drinks! I could bring some over tonight, if you want."

Nick found himself very glad he didn't keep his mouth shut.

"You're in luck, because I happen to have a lot of snacks at my place. It's pretty messy though, I feel like I should clean up or something before you come."

"Don't be dumb, I've been over so much! I bet I've seen it way worse."

Nick acquiesced; she was probably right about that.

"Alright, that's a plan then! I'll go get the dryer running for the jackets and stuff, and I'll leave the front door open for you?"

"Perfect."

Nick looked at her again, and though only part of her face was visible through her layers, he could tell she was smiling. And so was he.

They parted ways, with each going to their respective houses. Nick ran a 30 second marathon around the house, cleaning it as best he could. He also grabbed his nighttime pill and quickly swallowed it, before rushing to the laundry room to turn on the dryer. He peeled the wet, frozen layers off and plopped them into the dryer on Low before going into the den. After setting up the playstation and the VHS collection, he heard footsteps and the clanging of glass bottles from the front door.

Rachel's voice called out,

"Nick? I'm gonna get changed in the laundry room so don't come in! You can grab the beers if you want, though."

It took all of Nick's willpower to push aside the thought of her stripping down in his laundry room. Composing himself for a moment, he went around the corner and grabbed the beer cases she brought. There were two 30-packs; either she was a bigger drinker than he thought, or she was planning on being over more than just tonight. As if reading his mind from the other room, she called out once more,

"I figured it'd be easier to just bring a few cases and leave them here, if we're gonna be hanging out while the storm's here. We won't even need to worry about using your fridge! We can keep them right outside!"

That was a good point. She was good at making those. Nick brought the packs to the den, which had the backdoor leading to their little raised deck in the backyard. He snuggled the packs into the snow bank against the back of the house, and shivered as he opened one pack and pulled two drinks out.

He closed the back door just as Rachel opened the laundry door. He grinned and walked over, holding one of the fresh beers out for her. She looked amazing right now. She wore a short pair of black pajama shorts, which showed off her athletic legs, and a pair of fuzzy black socks to match. She had an oversized hoodie that she wore on top - or, it should have been oversized, but her mountainous mammaries still managed to stretch the fabric tight across her chest. Her pale face was flush and bright red in the cheeks and nose, and her eyes shone bright after coming out of the cold. She grabbed the beer eagerly, cracking it open and taking a sip.