A Grown-Ass Woman's First Time

Info
Thank you so much for asking for this 🖤
390 words
4.8
27.9k
18
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firstly, thank you so much for being so wonderfully patient for this. It's one of the pieces that has meant the most to me personally to be asked for, and it's one of my most-requested pieces that I haven't done yet, so I wanted to make sure I had the energy and headspace I needed to do it justice for you. I'm honoured that so many of you have asked for this. I really hope it lives up to your expectations, and that it makes you feel even a fraction of the appreciation and affection and pleasure that you deserve. You mean so much to me.

So this piece is for any woman who hasn't yet been offered a first-time experience that you've wanted to say yes to. You've been a grown-ass woman for years, but you've been focusing your energies on other things, and holding out for something that will feel right for you when it comes to sex. But we both know you've waited more than long enough, and it's about time you had all the pleasure that you deserve.

(Upon reviewing it, I apologize in advance for what may be excessive repeated use of the word 'beautiful', I hope it's not too distracting... but, I mean, it just kept popping into my head when I thought of you, and every part of you is beautiful and you deserve to hear it over and over again, so I'm not *that* sorry...)

In this scenario, we've already gotten to know each other well enough that you were comfortable asking me to be your first. And after many detailed, thorough, predominantly steamy discussions about preferences and limits, STI screenings and contraception, fantasies and anxieties... we've finally wound up back at either my place or yours (whichever makes you more comfortable), curled up in each other's arms on the couch, sharing soft warm kisses and increasingly hungry caresses... each of us thrilled for what's about to happen...

I can't thank you enough for trusting me to give you this. You amaze me.

Enjoy! 🖤

(***Be sure to check the "Biography" tab in my profile for descriptions of both my upcoming and my recently-posted pieces, and always feel encouraged to message me to let me know how you enjoyed it, or to give me suggestions for future audios you'd like to hear!***)

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Holy crap, this is stunning. The description as well as the audio. They way you were so gentle but sexy at the same time was such a turn on. Ive had plenty of sex in my life but aim for this relaxed, pleasure filled vibe with each new partner, instead of just ripping each others clothes off and fucking like rabbits, the real connection and slow sensuous method is so much better. Thanks for being one of the good guys.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Omg you are incredible! My standards rise every time I listen to this.☺️ You make me feel so comfortable and sexy at the same time. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ladies... After hearing this how many of you went... Fuck can I go back in time and find someone to treat me like this my first time lol??? Singer your voice is delectable. your moans and groans are so exciting and make me so wet and dripping. Honestly you could do a audio that was just you taking like a lullaby and id love to fall asleep to it lol. I assume I'm not the only one that wonders what an actual physical night with him would be like?? *Fans face*

One suggestion, sorta along the lines like this one... Could you make one that tailors more to us bigger ladies who may be afraid or tentative to be on top due to their misconceptions in their own minds as to what they are "supposed to look like"??

Thanks for another great one!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love how I feel validated as a "pure' woman with this audio.

Yeah it's oddly spesific of a feeling and I get that but this is like a warm hug while also being like "Hey, it's okay to lack experience. At the same time, you deserve pleasure and there's nothing wrong with that, grown ass woman.".

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This made me feel so valid and seen. keeping my expectaions high and reminding my self that a time like this will be well worth the wait. this was so hot

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Seduced by Your Nervous Dentist A sweet, but nervous seduction during your checkup. [M4F]in Audio
We'll Take It Slow Ch. 01 Our first time meeting in a hotel room [Arabic] [M4F]in Audio
Waking Up Beside You Good morning, beautiful 🖤in Audio
A Very Hungry Thank You Let me show you my appreciation the best way I know how...in Audio
Aftercare Only Sometimes we all just need to be loved afterward.in Audio
More Stories