All Comments on 'A Grown-Ass Woman's First Time'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I haven't pressed play yet, I feel excitedly nervous, as I am a grown ass women (lol) virgin by choice, which I don't regret, but if my first time is with someone like you, I'd consider that worth the weight. So as I lie here, about to press play, just wanted to say, thanks for trusting me back xxx

vodiodo69vodiodo69about 1 year ago

Wow! You did it again! Got and kept me drenched the whole audio. I so loved the sex and the aftercare. Your own orgasm was wonderful to hear. Sent shivers down thru my own pussy. Thank you !

Chrissy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes yes yes!! That was so loving and caring. The usage of "beautiful" was not to much in my opinion. It went with the flow of the affirmation of how thankful you were for allowing you to be my first. I don't know how you do it, every time i listen to one of your audios i hear the love and respect you have for everyone who is listening.

Thank you so much

~Deb😘

VanillaAnonVanillaAnonabout 1 year ago

Hello gorgeous. You are so tender and caring in this piece. I adore how you are able to match our moods and wants and cravings, whatever we desire.

I go crazy for a wonderful consent filled experience, so this made me melt. It may not be my first time, but I think it is a wonderful first time *for us.* I felt so incredibly special. Sometimes the actual sex is secondary to what's really going on. Still wonderful, still beautiful; but the emotional correspondence surrounding and enabling it is the real marvel.

It makes me want to go back in time and be your first, and give you all of the generous, calm connection you offer here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reading this description genuinely brought tears to my eyes as a grown ass demisexual who hasn’t had my first time yet. I’d always been too embarrassed to ask for anything like this, but I’m so glad so many others did. The tender and loving approach of so many of your pieces turn me on like no traditional porno could. This made me feel so sexy and powerful, and gave me *multiple* orgasms all in a beautiful wave. You were so gentle and patient with the learning curve, would love a continuation of this where there’s more teaching of how to please you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That’s so cute!!! I love your content… Could you do more for shy/less experienced women who are less confident in their sexuality?

SoftChaosSoftChaos12 months ago

Singer this was seriously sweet and soft. You are perfectly gentle and hot all wrapped into one. This was just beautiful and amazingly hot!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In really like this description because it shows all of the important points. And you make me feel like it's not too much to ask for long discussions about limits and STIs.💗

I love your voice, the hot atmosphere and the butterflys you gave me.☺️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This made me feel so valid and seen. keeping my expectaions high and reminding my self that a time like this will be well worth the wait. this was so hot

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love how I feel validated as a "pure' woman with this audio.

Yeah it's oddly spesific of a feeling and I get that but this is like a warm hug while also being like "Hey, it's okay to lack experience. At the same time, you deserve pleasure and there's nothing wrong with that, grown ass woman.".

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ladies... After hearing this how many of you went... Fuck can I go back in time and find someone to treat me like this my first time lol??? Singer your voice is delectable. your moans and groans are so exciting and make me so wet and dripping. Honestly you could do a audio that was just you taking like a lullaby and id love to fall asleep to it lol. I assume I'm not the only one that wonders what an actual physical night with him would be like?? *Fans face*

One suggestion, sorta along the lines like this one... Could you make one that tailors more to us bigger ladies who may be afraid or tentative to be on top due to their misconceptions in their own minds as to what they are "supposed to look like"??

Thanks for another great one!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Omg you are incredible! My standards rise every time I listen to this.☺️ You make me feel so comfortable and sexy at the same time. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Holy crap, this is stunning. The description as well as the audio. They way you were so gentle but sexy at the same time was such a turn on. Ive had plenty of sex in my life but aim for this relaxed, pleasure filled vibe with each new partner, instead of just ripping each others clothes off and fucking like rabbits, the real connection and slow sensuous method is so much better. Thanks for being one of the good guys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
951 Followers
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...