A Guest for Dinner

Story Info
The wife brings a guest for dinner.
3.1k words
3.38
30.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk in the door, and see my wife Nycole sitting at our table set for 3, candles and a bottle of champagne with 2 glasses situated in the middle.

My wife is dressed in a red evening gown dress that is cut so deep her 36c breast are only held in due to their perkiness. It's not a dress I've seen before and wonder where it came from. Her strawberry red hair falls just to the beginning of her cleavage, and framing her circular face. Her bright green eyes stand out against her hair and her plump lips coated in bright red lip stick. She's more dolled up than I've ever seen, and I wonder about the occasion. She doesn't greet me, she just looks from me to our guest and my head follows her eyes.

There sitting at our table is a dark skinned black man. His dreads are well-kept and tight, being held back by one dread in a pony tail. He smiles, and his bright white teeth contrast with his skin. He has a very handsome strong clean-shaven face that is quite inviting. He is wearing a white polo shirt, it appears to be a size medium, as his chest and arms stretch the shirt around his muscular form.

He stands up towering over me with his 6'4 frame and what appears to be 250 lbs fat free. He pushes out the chair next to him

"Welcome home please sit" he commands.

I'm puzzled because I have never seen this guy, and wonder why he is in my house and why he is sitting at the head of the table.

I look to my wife "Who's this" I question, as I walk over and pull out the chair next to my wife.

Nycole doesn't acknowledge the question nor does she look at me.

"So that's how you're going to do me, I offer you this seat here, and you think it's okay to sit over there?" he ask annoyed.

"Sir I don't know you why would I sit there? Plus that plate has a burnt piece of Jumbo Italian Sausage, and Mac and Cheese. My wife knows I hate both of those." I respond to him. The sausage is massive probably 9" long and 6" girth, and burnt black.

"Well this is your dinner, so either you can sit here and eat it, or you can eat on the floor. Humor me please," he says with a smile.

"But why do you 2 get steak and potatoes?" I question.

"All questions will be answered in time. Now come sit let's eat."

I look to my wife, and she again doesn't acknowledge me. I sit down next to him, wondering what the hell is going on.

We say Grace as he demands, and then he looks at me. "So since you wanted to disrespect me please show me how much of that sausage you can take without biting." he says in a serious tone.

"No, that's not going to happen. Who are you anyway," I question.

"Not going to do what I ask huh," he responds in an annoyed voice.

*SMACK* I barely see his hand, but definitely feel the slap, and almost fall out of my chair. Through blurry eyes I see a handful of Mac and cheese coming at my face, but can't react in time before it gets shoved into my mouth.

"Eat it, eat it you pussy bitch," he commands.

I chew and swallow trying not to gag, so that I can breathe. I hear a feminine snicker in the back ground. Was that my wife?

"Now take your towel and clean my hand, bitch. Don't forget to apologize."

I hesitate, but flinch at the movement of his hand. I knew at that point I had lost control. I pick up the towel and wipe off his hands, making sure not to miss any spots. "S-sorry, sir," I stutter.

"I like that, make sure you call me sir all the time. Now since you couldn't follow simple commands I'll help with this sausage." He picks up my fork, and stabs the very end of the sausage. "Now open up," his tone serious again.

I hesitate and look to my wife. *SMACK* I fall to the ground, missing the slap completely. I look back at him with hatred.

"You hesitated, I didn't. When I give you a command you do it. Now get back in the chair and open your mouth," he says.

I slowly crawl back into the chair moving my jaw around to dull the sting. I look at him and open my mouth, like a beaten dog.

He slowly inserts the sausage and I can feel the hardness from it being burnt as it stretches my lips.and presses down my tongue. He doesn't stop though. He keeps pushing and I can feel it pushing on my tonsils. It finally gets stuck and I feel his hand on the back of my head. He pushes the sausage further and it blocks off my air passage. I start to gag, and my eyes water. Drool starts running out of my mouth onto my plate. I tap his arm hoping he will stop, instead he starts pulling the sausage out and pushing it back in.

He starts laughing "I guess your wife was right, you have been practicing on her dildos."

I now hear the distinct laughter of my wife. "I never said that deShawn."

"I know I'm just fucking with him." He pulls the sausage out, and drool floods out onto my plate all over my food. "Okay let's eat"

I look at him like seriously. He nods affirmatively. "Eat up bitch"

I watch as my wife and him share a smile. He slices off a piece of steak and eats it. "Mmm, this is good steak, thank you for sharing it with your guest." He looks at me and sees I'm not eating. "Don't be rude I bought and cooked your food because you only had 2 steaks, please eat up. Or would you prefer I feed you."

I look at him with defiance, but lower my head and start scooping up the drool covered mac and cheese. I feel so humiliated, but my dick starts to spring to life. Am I liking this humiliation? I pick up the sausage and try to eat it, but its so hard it's almost impossible to bite into.

Laughing deShawn says "I might have over cooked it, but I heard sucking on it will make it soggy and then you can bite it."

I try to gnaw at it more, but my teeth couldn't break it. I look to make sure neither was looking and start sucking on the tip, pushing my tongue into the end. My lips stretch around the hard phallic object. I suck on the sausage pulling in and out.

"Well I'll be damned Nycole you sure he hasn't sucked black cock before, he's really going to town on that sausage," he laughs.

"Honestly, deShawn I'm starting to wonder myself," she giggles.

I stop what I am doing and bite the sausage, of course it works. We finish up dinner, with me sucking off the sausage before each bite. My wife and what appears to be her lover making fun of me each time.

"Now, Michael you have questions I assume?" DeShawn questions.

"Y-yes, sir if I m-may ask them," I stutter hesitantly.

"Yes you can, but for every question you ask I get one command of you."

Well at least I get answers before being commanded I think. "Who are you, and how do you know my wife?"

"I am deShawn, and she has been helping me out with life."

Man that was vague, before I can ask more he stops me for his commands.

"Please bring your beautiful wife over to the chair you are sitting in."

I hesitate, but his raised hand gets me moving. I take my wife's hand and lead her eloquently dressed body over to the chair I was sitting in. I sit her down facing deShawn.

"Now pull her straps down and reveal those perfect perky tits." I look at my wife, and see the expectant look on her face. I stand behind her and lower her straps, her beautiful tits barely fall once revealed. The small nipples hard as glass cutters. Either from the A/C or her arousal.

My dick starting to react to my humiliation, and the situation. Still concealed though so neither my wife nor deShawn could tell of my arousal.

"So are you my wife's lover" i ask.

"No not yet, but get on your knees now."

I hesitate, and *SMACK* I fall to my knees, "S-Sorry s-sir".

"Stop hesitating, I dont hesitate to answer you, so do my commands immediately."

"What is your end game in this?" I question.

"Well that question is a lengthy one, so take my cock out and put it in your mouth and suck it" he demands.

"Excuse me what, I'm not doing that" i say incredulous.

"Except you will"

I feel hands on my arms, and my wife leans into my ear. "Please just do what he says, baby?" she purrs into my ear.

I look up at him, and I really want to know, and am scared he will smack me again. Something in my wife's tone also scares me for her.

I reach out and pull him forward by his hips. I look up at him, never taking my eyes off him in fear of what might happen. I unzip his pants and pull out a flaccid 6in dark chocolate cock. I wrap my hand around it and bring the thick meat to my mouth. Just like the sausage I stretch my lips around his tip and suck his head into my mouth. My lips slowly stretch further as it expands in my mouth. He's clearly longer and thicker than the sausage. I feel 2 hands pushing my head further down, and forcing me to stay there. Gagging, and drooling all over his thick expanding cock.

"Really baby, just going to give in that easily. Watching you be humiliated actually makes me want to fuck this black stud, so thank you for being my little cock sucker." Nycole says in a sultry voice.

"You see I bet your wife that if I could get you to suck my cock in front of her, she would let me fuck her in front of you. So keep going, slather up this cock for your slut wife." He starts humping my face, and my cock is fully erect and it shows.

"Oh dear. You really enjoy this huh?" he laughs.

"She pulls me off of him and shoved my face into her already wet cunt. Get me ready for him, tongue punch my clit cuck."

I lick and finger her pussy, feeling her pussy getting wetter.

She pushes me off of her "that's enough. Now undress my lover" I stand up turn around, and lift his polo over his head revealing an 8 pack, and rock hard pecs. I trail my hands down his perfect abs and fall to my knees. I take his cock back into my mouth as I slide his pants over his tight full muscular glutes. I squeeze them as I push his cock further into my mouth. The anticipation of watching his roughly 21 year old dark body fuck my 35 year old fair skinned wife has peaked me to full arousal. I slide his pants all the way down and fall on my ass as he pushes me off of him.

I watch as my wife, sitting on the table, slides her dress up over her knees revealing her glistening pussy. The look in her eyes is one of inviting lust. He strolls up to her and pushes her knees roughly apart and grabs her hips, pulling her ass to the end of the table. I have a perfect view of his dark cock being positioned at her bare white cunt. The contrasting skin colors is beautiful. I watch as he slowly stretches her open with his bulbous head. With a little whimper she begs for more.

He pushes in more and more, her whimpers become moans as it is clear this really is the first time they fucked. I watch him pull out until just the head is in her pussy.

"Please don't tease me, just make me your slut, pound my older pussy."

He again slowly pushes in, with her whimpers and moans accompanying each push. He reaches down and starts rubbing her clit, as he slowly pulls out again. She begs "no, please just go deep, I need your cock to fill me up."

"I know slut, all you white sluts need this cock once they get a taste of it." But he doesn't change his method, again slowly pushing his large cock into her inviting pussy.

She is visibly frustrated as she tries to raise her hips to meet his slow thrust. I have started rubbing my crotch at the sight of his dominance over my controlling wife.

"Tell me what a slut you are, and how pathetic your husband is," he commands.

My wife instantly complies "Mmm, fuck I am such a slut for your black cock, because my pathetic white husband can't fulfill my needs. He's better suited as a clean boi, than a man."

"Mmm that's a good slut" he lines up her cunt rubbing her clit harder and faster, making her wiggle and hump his finger trying to find that dark head. He then pushes her body hard into the table and slammed the full length of his cock deep into her expectant white pussy.

"Oh god, its so big, it's so full, fuck me like a slut, pound my slutty cunt," she moans.

His rhythm keeps up fast, with hard thrust. My wife encouraging him with her moans and words. I cum first, but don't stop jerking. With laughter, he says "you're right Nycole he can't last for shit."

At these words my wife hits her first orgasm. "Ohhhhh gawwwwd, yeeeesss, he's a little bitch, and he'll clean us up good after"

I watch his ass contracting with each hard thrust and my dick gets erect again. The sounds of slapping skin with his hard rhythmic thrust has me aroused. My wife begging for his black cock and telling him she's never had bigger. His grunts of pleasures, his words degrading her and me, and me stroking my cock, it's all so much I blow my load quickly again.

He's close I see his body start to tense with each thrust, my wife is already in the midst of another orgasm, and lifting her hips to meet his every thrust. I hear her say "blow your load in me, make me a mommy to a beautiful black baby. Clearly my pathetic clean boi isn't going to impregnate me anytime soon."

I watch as this brings him closer to climax, slamming her married pussy harder and harder, long hard strokes. Until he tenses and hold his last thrust deep in my wife, guaranteeing she gets pregnant. With load after load flooding her womb.

I watch as his glistening black cock slides out of her stretched out beat up pussy. I watch as the head plops out, and his thick semen runs out over her lips and down into her ass crack.

I look up into her eyes, and she motions over with a curling and uncurling of her finger. I start crawling over when I feel a strong hand on my head turning it in a different direction. And there staring me in my face is deShawn's large, veiny, shiny, black cock. I reach out and squeeze my hand around the base. I feel the mixture of his cum and my wife's juices squish through my fingers. I lean in and lick the tip, tasting the salty mixture that coats his cock. I spread my lips as I look up at him and slide my mouth down the shaft. I reach the base and undulate my tongue up his base as I pull his thick member out of my mouth. I lick around his entire cock, greedily sucking up the tasty mixture.

"Mmm that's right cock sucker, clean my cock like a good white bitch."

His degrading words arouse my dick, and I insert his cock back into my mouth. I take the whole shaft and feel his head enter my throat. I look up at him as I feel my cock throbbing. The asphyxiation makes me orgasm as I blow my load in my pants, and he blows his load down my throat. I suck and swallow greedily as I crave every drop. I pull him out of my mouth, his cock clean of all cum. I run my finger around my lips and scoop up whatever lingers. I suck the remaining off my finger. "Mmm you taste so good sir."

"Looks like I turned your husband into a black cock faggot, Nycole." As he pats my face. "Good little bitch, now go clean my lover."

I turn toward my wife still waiting for her clean boi. I start crawling over toward her.

"That's right you little white clean boi bitch. Cum eat a real man's cum off your wife's lips, and ass hole."

I reach her legs and spread them further as I watch her hole open from the pounding she just received. More cum spews out. I place a thumb on her swollen red clit. I lean in and suck at her hole and my mouth is flooded with his thick creamy cum, and her runny juices. My mouth is covered and as I pull back I lick my lips. "You taste so good baby, I love you."

"I love your mouth too babe, now shut up and get to work. Don't forget that ass hole."

I lean in start from the base of her ass. I lick up greedily sucking at the mixed liquid. I lick a few times and suck her ass cheeks making sure they are nice and clean. I move up to her cunt and focus on each lip getting them nice and clean. My thumb rubbing her clit as she grinds her pelvis into my face smearing the cum liquid into my mouth and all over my lips and cheeks.

I finally get her completely clean bringing her to another climax.

I look up and see deShawn dressed and ready to go. "Well it's been fun," as he leans in and kisses my wife passionately.

"Mmm that it was, we might have to do this again, won't we clean boi?" as she pats me on the head.

I look up at them both and realize my position now of the cuckold and have no control. My cock gets hard again thinking of all the humiliating things that will happen to me. "Yes, I think we will!"