All Comments on 'A Guide: Maneuvering 50K's into Bed'

by zagrebzagreb

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dude great story all round, describing the internal monologues, her clothing, his hiding of excitement etc.

I hope there is a possibility of part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent and accurate.

ArseniqueArseniqueover 1 year ago

Five stars! This has a psychological complexity to it that is all too rare around here. Quite a long build-up, but that's half the pleasure. And only two other comments? Well, at least you've gotten the well-deserved Hot designation. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story telling. Five stars for that.

On a side track: Like many of our colleagues however, you seem to make a common mistake.

50K means underbust 50" (127cm) and overbust 61" (155cm) approx. This is not exactly accurate, but for simplicity's sake will do for now. So that describes a huge woman with relatively very modest breasts.

If she has an underbust of 40" (still the fat woman you want to depict) and the same overbust as said woman, she would be 40U, aka a cupsize 21" bigger than the 40" underbust measurement.

Like the 'howto' entry on this very forum advises: stay away from apparel sizes. They are mostly meaningless and lead to mistakes.

Describe a picture instead. Her breasts each being twice the weight or trice the size of her head, her having to lift them with both arms all the way around them just to keep their center of gravity on her lap when she sits down naked on the bed, tells me much more than an erroneous number/letter code. Just sayin.. Tx!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous