A Guide to the Best Doctor's Visit

Story Info
New Prank: Seduce Your Doctor and He Just Might Fill You Up.
5k words
4.25
9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an evil prank to play on the new girl but Nayden didn't spend more than a few seconds thumbing it over in her mind.

*Whoosh.*

She avoided participating in the conversation between the 4 girls, at least until she thought of a slightly passive aggressive, but classic-Nayden, comment. The gum in her mouth was the perfect prop to mull things over for a second. She chewed the waddled up ball in her mouth, producing a chalky pink balloon from between her lips.

*Smack.*

The sound of bursting gum echoed through the bathroom stalls.

After a few loud chews of her now, flavourless gum, she decided to have a little fun with Hemi.

Hemi, with her irritatingly innocent demeanour, annoyingly luscious curves, and natural charisma that induces jealousy; was as Nayden realised recently, a threat to her popularity amongst the group of girls.

Regardless, the little joke Nayden was about to play on Hemi was worth the risk of being a complete bitch.

"How far can it go," Nayden thought, "we'll all laugh about it later and then give Hemi the real information."

Hemi, who was actually Hemia, was waiting for Nayden to respond.

It was clear that Hemia looked up to Nayden in a weird, toxic way; even believing it wasn't absurdly disrespectful when Nayden confessed that "Hemia was too hard to pronounce, so it would be Hemi from now on."

Even then, Hemi still listened intently, perking her ears up to absorb every ounce of what the popular girl said, and taking mental notes.

Why?

It was simple - like every classic high-school-girl-clique movie depicted; Nayden was the it girl. She knew all and controlled all.

Hemi was new to all this in the worst way possible. Growing up back home, on a small island surrounded by the Indian Ocean, life was different.

School wasn't meant for gossiping through notes in class or giggling about boys during lunch hours. Students were there to build their futures.

On every seat, in the blaring heat wearing rough cotton uniforms, sat a student who was determined to uphold their family's reputation.

Not to mention, everyone was watching. There was no room for the superficial social bullshit Hemi now faced here, in North America. If you didn't dig your face into your school work during a majority of your waking hours, people noticed. In those neighbourhoods, everyone was your family. The community was one unit and as beautiful as that was, it also meant you were to be on your best behaviour.

Now, on the other side of the planet, Hemi was doing her best to assimilate comfortably into this new society.

And university was a big deal. Hemi could use all the help she could get, if it meant she could survive the social game.

(Un)Luckily for Hemi, Nayden was the resident "go-to" girl for advice and somehow, Hemi ended up on her radar very quickly.

Perhaps, it was the comment Rhys made in the Organic Chemistry Lab, during the first week of classes.

"I better not fail this course again. My dad's already yanking my chain about it." Rhys huffed quietly in the last row, sitting between Nayden and Derek.

The lab instructor cleared his throat and began announcing instructions for this week's lab report, due at the end of next week.

"You can choose your partners, but be mindful of working with friends." The old man in the front of the class grumbled.

"I know it's tempting to work together but, there's a lot of work to be done on this report. See you next week." With that, the old man swung his suede side-bag over the shoulder and made his way slowly out the door.

"Well," Nayden asked, waiting impatiently for Rhys to reply.

"What?"

"Urghhh," Nayden huffed annoyingly, "are we partners or not?"

"Uh," Rhys began, looking over at Derek.

"Nah man, I'm not gonna be your partner. Or yours, Danny girl. You guys are gonna make me do all the work. I'm finding someone else. See you back in the res house."

Rhys looked back at Nayden's pleading face. "You know what, he's right. I'm gonna find a new partner. You know I can't fail this course man."

"Whatever! Who are you picking?" Nayden began packing her things while Rhys looked around the room and locked his eyes on the new girl who joined mid-year, at the beginning of the winter semester.

When asked to introduce herself to the class, Rhys listened intently, ignoring his friend's shenanigans at the back of the room.

She was beautiful - clearly very shy, but still inexplicably intoxicating.

Hemia.

Rhys watched as the words left her plum coloured lips - her top lip a deep purple, while the bottom lip was a vibrant pink hue, similar to that of the inside flesh of the juicy fruit.

"Oh my god, not her! Not the new girl, Rhys, seriously." Nayden slapped his arm, distracting his thoughts.

"You know what, she's smart. I'm gonna ask her to be my partner. I'll see ya later Danny."

"Ew," Nayden barked back as Rhys began to walk away.

"Ew? What are you on? She's pretty. Later, Danny girl," Rhys replied defensively, shrugging his shoulders as he turned and continued walking away.

"It's Nayden," she whispered, "asshole."

Hemi? Pretty?

Snort.

"We'll see what's so great about this girl."

Rhys didn't know it, but his interest in Hemi only pushed her into Nayden's radar. Like every girl before her, Hemi was now a threat to what Nayden wanted.

Rhys.

There couldn't be a popular Nayden, without her exceedingly popular boyfriend to stand by her. A semester had gone by and it hadn't happened yet.

And there was no way in hell Hemi was going to get in the way.

***

"Don't worry girl. I got you!"

Hemi felt her shoulders relax, the tension releasing as Nayden spoke.

"Oh phew, thank you Nayden. Seriously! You know how it is! I can't exactly ask my mom about this so..."

"Of course! Here! Look," Nayden pointed, turning her laptop screen towards Hemi's direction.

"I've saved some videos on my laptop in this tab, to show you so you know what a typical doctor's appointment looks like."

Hemi's face formed an excited grin. "Oh, I never even thought of that. People record that kind of stuff? Isn't it like, against doctor / client privilege or something?"

Nayden giggled, hiding the evil intent behind her actions, and continued to spew lies to Hemi's face as she pulled up the Incognito Tab full of videos to further enforce her prank.

Hemi watched as a girl, probably around 20 like herself, sat on a slightly tilted up examining bed, in what looked like a doctor's office.

The girl looked oblivious to the camera recording her interaction as the doctor, a middle aged man with a blurred out face, walked in and began speaking.

The doctor seemed a little suspicious, with his lost demeanour and constant stifling of the patient's hospital gown. The screen flickers as the camera amateurly zooms in while the doctor puts down his pen and clipboard, to grab the stethoscope around his neck.

Hemi's eyes widen as she watches the patient in the video pull the gown off her shoulders, revealing her bare breasts to the doctor and...

Literally every person watching this video!

"Uh, do I have to," Hemi began asking, only to be interrupted.

"Shhh, Hemi, just watch. You'll learn what to do. This is normal, okay? Doctors here are different. They examine you thoroughly. Just...just watch, okay?"

Hemi glanced uneasily away from Nayden, and back at the screen.

The patient was now lying on her back on the same examination bed, with her legs spread apart. The camera zoomed in once again, focusing on the bare skin between the patient's thighs.

The patient had nothing on underneath.

Her pussy was out in full view, while the only visual of the doctor was his fingers, a pair of latex gloves covering them, as he squirted out a clear gel from a plastic tube, and rubbed it along the slit of the patient's lips.

Hemi's mind raced with a flood of anxious and confused thoughts. So many questions to ask, but she was hesitant to speak up about them to Nayden, who sat there, watching with a poker face. The level of seriousness on Nayden's face made Hemi withhold her concerns at what she was watching.

Women don't expose themselves like this to men, especially strange men. "But this wasn't how it was done here," Hemi reminded herself, trying to shush her thoughts.

"Ouuuhhhhh, yes..."

The sound from the laptop vibrated across the duvet on Nayden's bed, as both girls watched the patient moan during the examination.

Hemi bit her lip curiously, her eyes seeing something she had never seen before.

This portion of the examination, after the doctor used his fingers and his tongue to assess her health, involved using his penis.

"The patient seems to be happy. Maybe that's why she decided to share her experience, right?" Hemi wanted to show Nayden that she could understand and make sense of it all without more guidance.

People post videos about all sorts of things. Their first experience at Disneyland or a recap video, through the timeline, from pre-op to recovery, of a nose job. How was this any different?

"Mmhhhmm," Nayden replied, gritting her teeth aggressively so a giggle wouldn't escape.

The camera zoomed in once again as the doctor interrupted Nayden's response, to give the patient instructions.

The patient pulled her legs together on the bed, and began to turn over, wrestling with the sanitary paper that stuck to her thighs.

The camera zoomed out, giving a view of the patient's body, now bent over the bed, while the doctor inserted his penis into her pussy and continued the examination.

The sounds vibrating from the laptop's speaker made Hemi clench her muscles. Both the doctor and the patient seemed very pleased with the results of the assessment.

The last few seconds were a close up shot of the patient's pussy, leaking a thick white substance, while she leaned against the bed and spread her ass cheeks.

She seemed to be a very experienced patient. Clearly she had done this before given the nature of her confidence and glowing smile.

The screen went black and for a split second Hemi saw a logo flash, before Nayden scrambled to switch to the next tab.

In her mind, Hemi tried to recall what the logo said from what she could remember. It definitely said "Doctors" on it.

"Per...something."

"Perfect Doctors?"

"No, there was no f."

"Perv..."

Hemi blinked her eyes as her vision started to focus on the next video, displayed on the full-screen setting. None of the website details were in the field. All Hemi could see was yet another video, quite similar to the one before.

Probably even the same doctor; but of course, a different patient.

Hemi had forgotten all about the logo and her curiosity to know more about what details laid behind the full-screen video.

This was a different kind of examination. An oral examination. Maybe this patient had some sort of problems in her mouth? Or throat? Perhaps her jaw, which was being pushed open by the doctor's penis.

Hemi watched intently. She has a lot to learn.

***

"Have a seat on the examination table and the doctor will be right with you. May I ask what brings you in today? I'm just going to write a few notes here for the doctor."

Hemi hesitated, not sure how to answer the nurse who called her into Dr. Ferreira's office. "Uhm, actually, I am not quite sure how to explain it."

The nurse mindlessly scrolled through the patient records, her finger clicking over the mouse. "It says here you have some concerns about your vaginal health? Are you sexually active? What are your symptoms?"

The room went quiet, purely because Hemi's chaotic mind didn't have a physical voice to fill the silence. The nurse stopped and peered over at Hemi, who was visibly nervous, biting the inside skin of her cheeks.

"It's not so much of a concern, I just wanted to get a regular check-up since I haven't seen a doctor in many years. My, uh, old family doctor is back home so..."

The nurse interrupted as she sprang from the desk chair and towards the door; "no problem at all, the doctor will be in shortly." With that, the nurse shut the door and her footsteps could be heard walking at a distance.

"It's going to be okay. Nayden taught me everything I needed to know. This is a doctor's job. There's nothing to worry about."

Foooooo...

Hemi let out a long exhale, and continued whispering words of reassurance to herself before the doctor would be in.

"We've learned. And, we've prepped." Hemi spread her legs on the exam table and lifted her skirt up to take a look between her thighs.

She began running a finger lightly along her slit which was glossed over with a layer of wetness, the ribbons peeling away as she parted her legs further.

"Lots of prep. All is well."

Click.

The office door swung open.

"I hope my pussy is healthy," Hemi thought as she locked her eyes with the doctor, who based on his surprised face and the twitch in his pants, had very different thoughts.

***

Dr. Ferreira, who had only been practising as a family physician for 5 years now, thought he had seen it all.

Clearly, not.

His patient,

Name: Hemia Fernandez

Age: 20

Height: 5'2

Weight: 151 lbs

Gender: Female

...definitely had a way of really hitting the "first for everything" phrase out of the damn park. Dr. Ferreira, stuttered his introduction, doing his best to maintain eye contact with his patient's eyes rather than the tempting visual being presented between her legs.

Although he was a very well-known and respectful doctor in the area, his flawless reputation didn't diminish the fact that he was also very human. It would be a blatant lie to deny that he didn't fantasize about a patient or two from time to time.

Luckily, Hemia was a talkative patient, which evidently helped Dr. Ferreira who was lost for words at the moment. He did his best to listen intently and respectfully, as Hemia explained the reason for her visit.

"Can you do a full examination of my reproductive system? I didn't book in for one," she hesitated, swinging her knee to the side.

"I'm sorry. I was embarrassed to ask the secretary for a full examination, so I just booked in for some random sexual-health related concern."

Dr. Ferreira continued nodding his head, a way of convincing them that he paid attention and cared when they spoke.

"I know it's my first time, so I apologize if I am a little flustered."

The doctor looked up from typing his notes and began to speak.

"But," Hemia interjected, "I saw videos online of women going in to get their full body examined by a doctor, you know...like a regular check-up? They all left very satisfied."

The confused doctor didn't know what this patient could possibly say to further make this situation more unique, yet somehow she did. "What videos is she talking about? Is this a joke? Am I being pranked by one of the boys?"

Hemi continued rambling to the doctor, "I noticed that the examinations always seemed to go smoothly when the woman had a very well lubricated surface."

Dr. Ferreira watched as Hemia parted her legs again and pulled her skirt up to reveal her naked pussy to the doctor.

"So, uhmmm, if you look under my skirt, right here," she pointed to her clit, "I made sure to come in very well lubricated for you."

Gulp.

"Uhh," was all he could form in terms of words, his eyes were experiencing an unprofessional level of difficulty moving away from her wet and perfect slit.

"I didn't have time to buy a lubricant like in the videos. I'm so sorry. I just layered a couple balls of spit over my pussy in the waiting area."

"This has to be some kind of joke," he thought.

"Oops, I mean my vagina," she corrected. "I took anatomy in high school so I know what it's actually called."

Dr. Ferreira followed her gaze down between her legs and got lost in the magnificent, too-good-to-be-true, view. The type of view he only imagined in fantasy.

"Oh no, is it not lubricated enough? Oh gosh. I really did my best..."

Her pouty eyes sparkled in the crisp white lighting atop the office.

Hemi bit the nail on her index finger, her gaze still darting up and down between Dr. Ferreira and her slit.

The flustered look was quickly replaced with a look of determination as Dr. Ferreira's mind worked at a rate completely opposite - his brain was barely moving; barely keeping-up.

"Oh, you can use your spot! My mouth is a bit dry right now. Is that inappropriate to ask, sir? I didn't see any of the girls in the videos asking that. You can just put your mouth close to my pussy and spit on it. I'll rub it around for you so that you don't get all messy!"

Dr. Ferreira felt a twitch in his cock, bringing his attention down to the bulge in his pants. Luckily, his white coat did a good job of covering his upper thigh area. This had to end.

Whatever this was. A joke. A prank. Whatever. It was unprofessional, and he was not laughing.

No, definitely not laughing.

"Here, let me part my lips for you with my fingers. Does it look healthy so far, doc?"

Dr. Ferreira could feel himself getting harder, growing more as the lines of his professional boundaries began to blur.

"What is she doing to me," he thought.

Impulsively, Dr. Ferreira pushed himself from the desk, sending his chair forward with him sitting in it. As he neared Hemi, scooting his way toward her, he noticed the physical composure of her pussy.

She was a virgin.

It didn't take much time for the doctor to process this new information. Maybe, just maybe, this wasn't a joke or a prank. Maybe, she really did think that those dirty videos online were a glimpse into reality.

What kind of doctor would he be if he didn't fulfil her wishes?

Hemi was here to have a thorough examination and most of all, she wanted to leave satisfied like the other women in the videos.

Reaching for a bottle of water-based lubricant, that he almost never uses for vaginal exams, he couldn't help but feel an overwhelming excitement.

Time to put this lube to use.

***

"Oh, uhm, you don't, uh, oouuuuffie, uhm, need gloves...for that?" Hemi did her best to hold her composure as the doctor slid his two fingers up and down her lips, parting them in the process.

Ripples of pleasure she had never experienced before were shooting up her body. The doctor noticed her bated breath, increasing heart rate, goosebumps, and lack of complete sentences.

"No, gloves are not necessary in this situation. My bare fingers will help me better feel around for any problems."

The doctor glanced up from his focus on her pussy to look at her face for some assurance. Hemi nodded eagerly.

"Yeah, oh yeah, that makes sense. You're very...thorough, sir."

Moving only one finger up, the doctor began circling and tickling Hemi's clit. He watched, as her wetness began to drip out and down her, onto the exam table.

"Tell me how that feels, please."

Dr. Ferreira was already in too deep. Well, he wanted to be.

Hemi opened her eyes a little wider, shaking the hair out of her face. She did her best to not be swayed by the millions of fiery sparks erupting at the surface of her pussy.

"It feels, uhm, good? Yeah, I feel really really good. You're very gentle."

"Yes, I try to be. Now this might hurt a little. I want you to tell me if you feel any pain, okay?"

Hemi nodded nervously as she watched the doctor's finger slide down from her clit, to an area that was never explored before.

Her body flinched, her eyes shutting, as she felt a slightly stinging pressure from the doctor's finger pushing its way into her.

"Oh my god..."

The doctor darted his eyes up to the vocal patient, examining her face for signs of pain or worry.

To his surprise, the patient had her mouth gaped slightly open, a smile curving up at the edges of her lips.

He took a risk and pushed his finger a slightly further until a little pop released and sent the entire length of his digit inside her.

12