A Guide to the Best Doctor's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmm...," she moaned.

"Painful," The doctor asked, slightly concerned, in an attempt to avoid being too lazy to double-check.

"Mmmm, no, not at all. The exact opposite actually. I felt something pop and then it just felt good. The couple seconds before that "pop" was slightly painful. Is that a bad thing?"

"No," Dr. Ferreira cleared his throat, "not at all. It's absolutely normal. And healthy," he added.

"Let's just try a few other tests just to be sure. There's one test that will prove just how healthy you really are. Between you and me, doctors don't perform this test very often so don't announce it to the world. It takes a lot of patience and..."

Dr. Ferreira wasn't patient enough to finish that sentence. At least, not patient enough to finish it with his cock pushing up against his pants.

Pushing the chair back, he stood up straight, still looking down at the beautiful sight of Hemi's tight and wet pussy waiting to be fucked raw.

A little drizzle of pinky liquid dripped down her pussy - a combination of her creamy wetness and the little blood from his finger popping the seal.

His cock throbbed, sending tiny beads of pre-cum down the head and wetting his boxers. Dr. Ferreira began to unbuckle his belt, and worked to free his cock from the fabric prison.

"Let's lubricate a little more so that it can be as painless as possible for you. Like you said, we get better results when it's really wet. Do me a favour and stand up for me. I am going to need you to stand in front of me and bend over."

Hemi didn't question the doctor's instructions. She made up her mind before the visit that the doctor knows best.

Being the good girl that she was, Hemi got into position quickly and efficiently. Almost too fast. Dr. Ferreira was stroking his cock as he watched her move around.

"Now put your left leg up on the bed for me." Hemi looked back at the doctor confused. She slowly lifted her knee up and pushed it against the top of the examination table.

"Straighten it out," he motioned at her knee, stroking his cock faster this time. "Yes, just like that. Good job, Hemia."

Dr. Ferreira tilted his face down, and looked hungrily at the tight pussy he was about to fuck. No words could describe how excited he felt at that moment. "How is her pussy going to feel wrapped around my cock? Will she bleed a little more? I will be her first."

Teasing the opening of her pussy, he rubbed the tip of his cock up and down - gliding and spreading her wetness all over her pussy.

"Are you ready? Are you comfortable" he asked, the urgency clear in his voice.

"Yes, doctor, I'm ready."

Dr. Ferreira sucked at his cheeks, collecting a decent amount of spit at the edge of his mouth, and let the drool ribbon down onto the head of his excited cock.

With a couple more quick flicks up and down her slit, he let go of his cock from his hand, pulled the edges of his shirt up and slowly rocked his hips back and forth, only letting the tip go in and out.

He watched as Hemi shoved her face into the examination table, letting only small murmurs escape from her mouth.

Once the whole head of his cock was able to penetrate inside her tight and freshly ripped opening, he pushed his pelvis into her, sending his cock further.

She gasped.

Slowly, he pulled his pelvis back again, looking down to see a sexy coating of pink cream on half his cock.

Again, he thrusted into her, this time sending a little more of him inside her.

With every thrust, she gasped and moaned.

He was done being gentle. It was time to fuck. That's how a proper examination was done.

***

Hemi was fucked, literally.

She was being fucked, thinking it was just a mere check-up, lost in her naivety and innocence.

As Dr. Ferreira worked the full length of his cock in and out of her, Hemi did her best to not moan. She knew that it would be embarrassing if the doctor knew how satisfied she was while he was busy doing his job, trying to check if her pussy was healthy.

Biting her entire lower lip to stop the moans from coming out of her throat, she looked back and watched the doctor curiously.

Little drops of lube were sliding down her slit while he entered her. From time to time a small groan would follow his deep thrusts. "He was doing such a thorough job. Working so hard to check all corners of me."

Dr. Ferreira locked his eyes with Hemi as she looked over her shoulder at him. At first, he was unsure if this was such a good idea. If it was safe. What if Hemi was in fact here to just tease and prank him.

His rational brain tried its best to send loud enough warning signals to his body but the feeling of Hemi's walls clenching hard on his cock were overwhelming.

One look down at her pussy under that cute little skirt, made his cock twitch and wiggle its way back inside her with lust. There was no way of bringing that snake out of its cave.

Dr. Ferreira was banking on her naivety and continued to please himself and his fantasy brain with her pussy.

Stroke after stroke, he filled her insides up with the thickness and length of his very hard cock. The creamy liquid that was once pink, was now saturated with clear and white strings of wetness. She was creaming over and over again on him, somehow managing to evade the moans.

That only spurred the doctor on more. Taking his right hand away from her hip, the doctor bent over her and reached under her hip to the top of her pussy. Skillfully lining the tip if his middle finger on her clit, he began to rhythmically swirl her swollen clit while thrusting into her from behind.

The once illusive moans were now filling the room.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhh my god...doctor...oh oh oh oh oh oh oh that ohhhhh that feels so good. Oh, yes."

"Would you like me to stop the examination Hemia?"

"No! No! Keep going! It's going...so...well. Right?"

"Yes, it is. You're being..."

THRUST.

"...such a good..."

THRUST.

"...patient...the best...patient..."

THRUST.

"...I ever...had...Ohhhhhhhhhh, FUCK."

Hemi shot her head back at the doctor in fear. "Is everything okay? Did you find a problem?"

"No," Dr. Ferreira exhaled, taking a moment to regain control of his body, while he held tightly to her hip with one hand, and still slowly worked her clit with his finger.

"No, everything is going really well. Too well. I must say your pussy is very tight and very healthy." He managed to say, in a way he knew sounded so goofy.

"I'm going to finish the final part of this examination now. This will truly tell us how healthy your pussy is."

"Yes! Yes! I want to know, doctor! Let's do it," Hemi virtually shouted eagerly as she reached back and pulled the doctor's cock into her pussy.

With a combination of her excitement and the euphoria his body felt being inside her, there was no time left to continue. His orgasm was bubbling up from within.

Dr. Ferreira grabbed both of Hemi's hips and shoved his body into her. His cock slammed inside her as his balls bounced up against her clit.

The muscles in his back and legs tightened as he gripped at her soft skin in his hands.

"Ohhhh Dr. Ferreira," Hemi moaned, sharing the blissful excitement of an orgasm she didn't even know she was having.

"Gahhhhhhh.."

Hunched over the young girl, her pussy still clutching around him, Dr. Ferreira filled her fertile pussy up with multiple ropes of warm cum.

Perhaps, this will all come back to bite him in the ass later, but for now, both doctor and patient leaned breathless against the bed, bodies covered in sweat, and utterly satisfied.

***

"You'll have to come back for a follow-up appointment in around 2-3 weeks, okay? Otherwise, you look and feel perfectly healthy."

***

As Hemi walked out of the medical building, the doctor's prescription dripping out of her freshly fucked pussy, she felt many foreign emotions.

She was confident, happy, and obviously, very satisfied like all the women in the videos.

Mission success. Perhaps, she didn't have any difficulty fitting into this new world at all.

"I can't wait to tell Nayden about this. She's gonna be so proud of me," Hemi whispered as she pulled her cellphone out of her pocket.

Ring ring.

"Hello? Hemi?" The girl on the other line asked.

"Nayden! I'm just leaving the doctor's office right now. It went very well. Thank you so much for helping me. He filled me up exactly like they did in the videos you showed me! And," Hemi tried to continue.

"What?!" The girl on the other end of the line was clearly furious. Not in a concerned way...no.

Was she? Jealous?

***

12