A Guided Hand - Long and Luxurious

Info
Let me tell you how you're going to make yourself cum...
66 words
4.84
79.4k
28
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



A long, caring, gentle guided masturbation for women who are looking to reconnect with their bodies and let their pleasure build slowly to a massive release. Let me use your lovely hands to appreciate you all over, and to help you cum as hard for me as I'll be cumming for you ;)

Relax and enjoy yourself, you sexy woman - you deserve it ♥

--:--
--:--
1.0
GivingThisATry
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's been almost fifteen minutes and my body is still recovering, this was so fucking hot and when you came, that instantly pushed me over the edge. Thank you, I haven't had a good orgasm in weeks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I had a doctor tell me how healthy it is to masturbate for a person's circulation, heart and blood pressure. In addition it relieves frustrations and stress for mental health. I try to exercise between 30 minutes and an hour several times a week, so I decided to also try masturbation on a regular basis. I have found it is a good opportunity for get myself off after a workout. Having a voice helping me along such as this audio is a great assistance in my quest.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have some trauma related to sex and have found it very difficult to ever fit more than one finger inside of me without my body freaking out and shutting down. I have been trying to explore more and discover my boundaries/limits before I go out and start dating again which scares the fuck out of me.

All that to say that this was a gem. The slow approach with lots of affirmation but also authority helped me to relax enough to work up to 3 fingers, which is literally unheard of for me. I am left feeling satisfied and not triggered, which is way more than I expected. Thank you.

PinkHairNoMorePinkHairNoMore7 months ago

Trying to find other authors, but somehow I always seem to get back to you. Thanks for the A Guided Hand series. 💦

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Holy shit, this was so fucking hot. I followed all of your instructions and it was torture, I almost couldn't hold back, but it was so worth it. By the time I finally touched my pussy I was absolutely throbbing for it. You're such a tease in the best way and the dirty talk god it made me so wet, I was dripping and aching the whole time. Fuck, it felt like I was on the edge for so long. I was imagining your cock... just thinking about it is turning me on again, you make me so horny. I came so fucking hard for you and I'll definitely be coming back to this audio...

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

I Just Love Cumming For You 01 A quick hungry little treat while you're waiting...in Audio
Less Talking, More Moaning Mostly moaning, a bit of talking, and a nice double orgasm.in Audio
Thank You! My 5-Year Literotica Anniversary Orgasm.in Audio
Tell Me My first audio, mostly talking with a little moaning. Enjoy!in Audio
Edge with Me Holding back until my hungry fuckmeat explodes for you...in Audio
More Stories