All Comments on 'A Guided Hand - Long and Luxurious'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is 95% perfect. I adore listening to you, and your sexy voice; how I imagine you look and feel and taste (which interestingly is not the same every time).

I am here for you, and you alone, in this time we share. You are the one making me come hard, over and over. I am here for that special time between me (as you imagine me) and you (as I imagine you). And your voice here is incredible. I feel the ache in you, and it makes me hungry. My body responds so intensely. I encounter a lot of countdowns in my work life and I'm not quite sure how I will handle them after this. You have made numbers filthy for me. I hope I can focus without dripping, but I would not bet on it.

Asking me to remember things other people have experienced with me took me out of my bubble. I have been fortunate enough to have had a lot of amazing sex. I love sex; at different times in my life I have experienced all kinds of relationships and all kinds of sex. Remembering favourite touches is difficult. While I listened, I chose to think about the sexiest things I have experienced with myself on treat days. It was much easier then bringing memories of other people into the fantasy.

When I listen to you - I want to be here, completely, 100% with the sexy voice; I want to be lost in my body, your voice, your wants; not my memories. I want to think of the sexiest things we could do together while we're in the protective bubble of my imagination, where everything is warm and sensual; where there is no before or after, there is only here and now and pure pleasure.

I loved the first appearance of cock sucking. You have been very good to us. My mouth waters at the thought of reciprocating just some of the amazing oral. Just typing this my mouth is getting ready to receive you.

And now I want a 69 audio :) It muffles my screams. I come so hard when I have something to distract me from how intensely things are building up, until I'm there. Give me something thick and hard to worship. Just a suggestion!

xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh my GOD this was incredible!! As someone who asked for this on one of your last submissions I just want to say thank you. I’ve been wanting an audio like this for quite some time but they’re so hard to come by - especially with a voice as attractive as yours. You made me come so fucking hard - well done xx

EunaaEunaaalmost 2 years ago

Mwah thank you I definitely will file this for later on bad days😌

EunaaEunaaalmost 2 years ago

Please loose your train of thought more often- - !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is outstanding. Hands down the best guided audio ever! It is great not just because of what you are saying, but how you say it. You are using that sexy masculine purr of yours more often, and that makes me absolutely lose it. And yes, that laugh and chuckle... VERY seductive. I love being teased, so this audio became an instant favorite. Well done!

AliceHazeAliceHazealmost 2 years ago

Ugh you know how I feel, I just can't get enough baby

xxyespleasexxxxyespleasexxalmost 2 years ago

Mmmm you are an expert tease, this is by far the best guided masturbation I’ve heard. Damn I don’t normally give such attention to my whole body but wow this was amazing, I could have cum as soon as you got to my neck and ear, that arouses the hell out of me and with your voice it’s not hard to imagine you being the one pleasuring my body. You know exactly how to use your voice alone for pleasure, your laugh is infectious. Hearing your moans as you get close to cumming is so fucking hot, fuck I came so hard. I’ll definitely be back for this one and look forward to your next submissions. Enjoy your feedback H x

GivingThisATryGivingThisATryalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for enjoying this piece! :) I had so many requests for guided masturbation that I knew I wanted to make this one a special experience for you, I'm so glad that I could play this kind of a part in giving your body the attention and affection it so richly deserves <3 You're amazing! Don't ever forget that, you sexy woman!

vodiodo69vodiodo69almost 2 years ago

OK. That was torture to the nth degree! I was NOT alone—don’t try this-you have been warned!! My clit as actually vibrating from your voice alone. Can’t wait till later tonight. Thanx !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m not sure how I came across this site but seriously this was the hottest fucking thing my ears have ever heard to date. Like I’m desperately aching for you and wish I had the real thing rn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMFG Hot AF. Totally new to this. Love your recordings. Just wow. A few others out there but their voices don't compare. Yours is so incredibly sexy. 🔥🔥

ros3lynros3lynover 1 year ago

This is so fucking good. everything about it is perfect and beautiful and wonderful and sexy and... perfect. I love the way you refer to us(?). So full of admiration in such a sinful way, always makes me weak in the knees. hot as fuck. Please, *please* do more of these.

mirabelle02mirabelle02over 1 year ago

it was amazing! thank you so much🥺

BalkanGirlBalkanGirlabout 1 year ago

I like the color of your voice, the laughter and pretty much everything you say 🤭

Usually I never comment but I think your site here has a veeeery good stuff. Should be heard.. and commented. Keep up the good work and let us leak 🙃

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh Sexy Singer, you have got a voice to die for! I absolutely loved your audio and it made me cum so hard for you and with you. Your detailed guided hand made me touch myself and cherish my body like I have never done before. Thank you, thank you and thank you for being you! 

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Your audios are amazing and lovely! I just left a less than loving relationship that left me with a lot of trauma to heal from. Your audios are assisting me in healing this little soul and also assisting me in getting myself so nice and juicy!! I appreciate you so much.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Goodbye free time. My only hobby is now masturbation. I came… Five. Fucking. Times.

I live in my bed forever. Send hydration. Send Postmates.

-xoxo willow xoxo-

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hands down my new favorite voice on here! You are absolutely what I needed tonight- a sexy, assertive, adoring voice behind guided masturbation. I came hard because of you! I hope to find someone who can talk to me as dirty and as nice as you do ;)

xoxo

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ok, so… I’ve never cried after masterbating before, but just the come down from that orgasm and reading all the comments on people you’ve touched just got me. I’ve NEVER had an experience that rich before. I’ve never come so hard before in my life. It’s got me all teary eyed, and I can’t tell if I’m still just recovering or if I’m genuinely touched at how kind your words are. Your laugh is probably the most beautiful and sexy thing I’ve ever heard, and you’re both dominant and seductive while also being caring and attentive to our needs. I know I’m a little late, but fantastic job. Your audio is always enough to get me over the edge.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I never moaned as much as I did with this video my god...Thank you so much, that felt so amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Holy shit, this was so fucking hot. I followed all of your instructions and it was torture, I almost couldn't hold back, but it was so worth it. By the time I finally touched my pussy I was absolutely throbbing for it. You're such a tease in the best way and the dirty talk god it made me so wet, I was dripping and aching the whole time. Fuck, it felt like I was on the edge for so long. I was imagining your cock... just thinking about it is turning me on again, you make me so horny. I came so fucking hard for you and I'll definitely be coming back to this audio...

PinkHairNoMorePinkHairNoMore8 months ago

Trying to find other authors, but somehow I always seem to get back to you. Thanks for the A Guided Hand series. 💦

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have some trauma related to sex and have found it very difficult to ever fit more than one finger inside of me without my body freaking out and shutting down. I have been trying to explore more and discover my boundaries/limits before I go out and start dating again which scares the fuck out of me.

All that to say that this was a gem. The slow approach with lots of affirmation but also authority helped me to relax enough to work up to 3 fingers, which is literally unheard of for me. I am left feeling satisfied and not triggered, which is way more than I expected. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I had a doctor tell me how healthy it is to masturbate for a person's circulation, heart and blood pressure. In addition it relieves frustrations and stress for mental health. I try to exercise between 30 minutes and an hour several times a week, so I decided to also try masturbation on a regular basis. I have found it is a good opportunity for get myself off after a workout. Having a voice helping me along such as this audio is a great assistance in my quest.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's been almost fifteen minutes and my body is still recovering, this was so fucking hot and when you came, that instantly pushed me over the edge. Thank you, I haven't had a good orgasm in weeks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...