All Comments on 'A Guy and His...? Ch. 06: Surprises'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ScifiantScifiantalmost 7 years ago
Spelling & Grammar

The past tense of drag is dragged, not drug!!! Drag, dragging, dragged..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Regarding grammar

In American English, the past tense of drag is either dragged or drug, depending on the dialect. The southern portion tend towards drug, whereas the northern states more frequently use dragged. The important part is to keep the dialect consistent through the narrative, which Pars001 tends to do.

Posting anonymously due to authentication problems - ArcTalyx

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Cross that off his bucket list!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

$150,000 for a maybe half hour job? And he has to be some kind of a genius and the other architects some kind of assholes for the mc to find so many major faults in such a brief scrutiny. How did Juno get to be such a big construction company with such a bunch of asshole architects? Absolutely childish!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
2201 Followers
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...