All Comments on 'A Guy and His...? Ch. 55: The Healing'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Enough with the one-page chapters for crying out loud. This story was doing great till you went to one page chapter's. Your not making any real progress and are draging this shit out to far. I'm about to say to hell with reading your stories any more. So will you please stop jacking off and get on with the fucking story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One page story complaint

What is your problem??? Not enough sleep?

This story and Pars001's others are quite good as they are. One or two page chain stories keep things fresh and I am sure most of us look forward to the next chapter.

If you really want a long story why don't you try to write one yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really?

This story is 55 chapters along and now you are whining about the length?

Most, if not all, of the story is compiled of one page chapters.

You need to switch to decaf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finish Already

Maybe you could speed this along instead of beginning new stories elsewhere. You are getting too long winded. These are called sex stories not "books".

redlion75redlion75over 6 years ago

I wish Jake could stay awake for more then 5min

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Maybe jake could wish away the narcolepsy.

Getting real sick of ending each chapter with someone passing out. It's a one time in an arc tool not a full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Complaining about the length

If all you want is a quick story don't start reading one that's 50+ chapters long please and stop criticizing others for your stupidity if you do so..... Some of us have an iq higher than the number of fingers we have and actually like to read.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Jake sure does faith often!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...