All Comments on 'A Guy and His...? Ch. 69: Final'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Been so long I cant remember the last few chapter's. But with a happy ending and what I can remember I will give it a 4 star for the chapter. For the whole story I will give it 5 stars.

falizurefalizureover 4 years ago
thank you

i believe the story was what first got me reading your stories and i am glad to see that it has not been dropped, i was surprised to find that after so long i was able to pick it up and remember almost exactly where it left off, i tripped over the names a couple times but in spite of how long and complex the story has been, it has stuck with me.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 4 years ago
This can't be the end

So much story to tell after the conflict and the evil jinn still out and about.

RoadpackerRoadpackerover 4 years ago
Thanks

Thank You I hope All is as well as can be with you

LynchjimLynchjimover 4 years ago
Brilliant just brilliant

This story is the first of your adventures that started me reading all your story’s and I must say I more than enjoyed each and every one of them so thank you for the hours of good moods you gave me.

This genie story is probably the best one on this website and even better you finished it unlike most authors on literotica.

Lastly I just need to thank you I know just how much work you must have put into this story so I beg you to keep on writing because you really have a talent for it.

jwmcleanjwmcleanover 4 years ago

nice story, read it all from beginning to end. Just a thought or question you never varied the type or style of sex. No variation like hand jobs or tits etc I found that strange for all the opportunities you presented in all these chapters.

JagnagJagnagover 4 years ago
Amazing imagination 😀😀😀

I so enjoyed this from start to finish.

The only thing is 1page chapters are a bind !!!

You imagination is sublime but your sex descriptions and exploits were a bit boring as not much variation with each one 😳😳

Thanks for the entertainment 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A wish

I wish that all your stories reach the 5.0 rating they truly deserve.

You had me hooked for 2 days straight reading this entire series.

Thanks.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 4 years ago
Oh My

I wish it didn’t have to end. It was such a GREAT story!! Please keep writing and I’ll keep reading!! I love reading your work!! I was also glad you came back to finish the story. Thank you.

Tbird82157Tbird82157almost 4 years ago
Great premise

I appreciate all the time and effort you put into this story, and the idea was a good one. To my way of thinking, though, a proofreader and editor would have made a real difference to how the story flowed. Improved sentence structure could have put you further up the ladder with some of the better writers on this site. Regardless of that though, I truly applaud your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please read my comments at the end of chapter 25

Tremendous story.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 3 years ago
Great story. But...

I liked this story a lot. However the 1 page episodes made me have to click many pages to get to the next page. I feel the author needs to consider his audience. 1 page at a time for a lengthy story sucks really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You hooked me again, I had read this story a couple years ago, but the reread was quite enjoyable. I still had a minor problem with the sprinkling of incorrect words ( get yourself an editor to do some limited rewrites),.. and I now award this sexy tale an 'A' for it's inventiveness and creativity, and 'C-' for your being such a poor English student . I sincerely hope that all of your later writings have since helped you to improve your word and writing style difficulties. Thank you and best of luck in your future endeavors! TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Find an Editor

Evilly evilly evilly - get a thesaurus and stop using the same pathetic adjective. You need to grammar and punctuation check your work. The sloppiness detracts from your story line. You might want to consider putting a little variety into your sex scenes. Basically it was kiss, tits, belly button, eat pussy, screw or just a straight screw for 60 chapters. That's boring to read.

raven_nomadraven_nomadover 2 years ago

Great story. Really enjoyed this one.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Excellent series!!!!

10/10!!!!!

Perfect mix of comedy, drama, and of course sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES