A Guy Called Ben Ch. 01a

Story Info
Ben the gym junkie has a run in with gym owner.
5.8k words
4.6
11.3k
18

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers

A Guy Called Ben - Ch. 01

Ben the gym junkie has a run in with the gym owner.

Dear reader. What you are about to read has come from my furtive and over imaginative, dirty mind. Yes, it is all my own work. I come up with a basic idea and the story just seems to flow from there. Please note that all characters in my stories are of a legal age and participate willingly. This is the first story in this series. Enjoy!

Copyright is asserted by the author. © SBarak1

----------------------------------------------------

My name is Ben, I'm 39, and I'm an IT Consultant. I've worked for a few big IT shops over the years however, with redundancies and "right sizing" I have had to move on and find other employment. In the end I set up my own business just working for myself and have been doing pretty well.

I'm a big guy measuring 6 foot 6 inches tall (that's almost 2 metres). I have short cropped sandy coloured hair, pale blue eyes and a well-defined, some say, chiseled jaw line. I'm proportionally built and weighing in at around 17 stone or 240lbs (110 kg). I have broad shoulders, developed chest, large hands and feet. My arm and leg muscles are very developed from working out along with my well defined abdominal muscles. There's not much fat on me I am proud to say. I'm a big guy.

As far as relationships go, well that hasn't been something that has worked out for me, particularly in recent times. I have had plenty of girlfriends, however they don't seem to last. My longest relationship was probably about eight months. It's not as though I have given up on girls, rather the opposite, I love woman. You see, I have a problem. I have a big cock. When I say big, I mean enormous. When flaccid it measures about 8-9 inches long. When aroused it is at least 14 inches long. Once when exceptionally aroused it was measured at 15 inches (but that's another story). The problem isn't so much the length as its thickness or girth. When aroused the base of my cock is at least the thickness of a Coke can (about 8 and a half inches). My cock then tapers slightly towards the head. The head of my cock is large as well. I should stop saying large, it's huge, circumcised, helmet shaped, mushroom head. Overall my cock is well proportioned although very thick. I keep my pubes trimmed not shaved.

Some have told me it's not a cock, more of a weapon. By the way did I mention my balls, they're huge as well. And when I cum it is usually by the bucket load.

Anyway, this is my story, I have moved on through life, not really giving up on woman, rather becoming wary and somewhat disheartened. To counter this, I have thrown myself into my work and built up an impressive clientele. Since I started my own consultancy, I have always had plenty of work and at times have had to bring in sub-contractors to cover the load. Consequently, I now own my house with a pool in a well to do suburb of Melbourne, Australia, and I even have a modest beach house on the Bellarine Peninsula just under 2 hour's drive from home. Apart from working I enjoy going to the local gym, swimming, bushwalking and am an avid amateur photographer. My specialty is landscapes which works in rather well with my bushwalking. I have also taken to doing some studio work lately. I do a bit of portrait work and some product pictures, you know, the sort of pictures you find in product instruction leaflets showing you how to set it up or operate it. To this end I have converted my garage into a simple studio with some backdrops and basic lighting.

I mentioned the gym. I go there regularly to keep in shape at least 3-4 to times a week. I favour an early morning session or late night, particularly if I have been keeping long hours at work, it helps me unwind.

So, there I was at my gym at about 9:20pm working my way through my regular weights circuit. I had to keep an eye on the time as the gym would close at 10pm on the dot. The owners Mark and Candy were good people. I had got to know them a bit over the last five or so years since they had opened. As I was one of their regulars, they would invite me along to their events and even tried to convince me to participate in some of their competitions which I was not a fan of.

I was watching Candy moving around the gym cleaning equipment and straightening things up as we were, by now, about 20 minutes from closing. I liked Candy. Always up for a quick chat. She's bright, positive, a little bit nosy and has a great body.

I was one of the last 3 left when she came up to me while I finishing a set of bench presses.

"G'day Ben, how are you, good to see you are working up a sweat," she said.

As I finished the last press I located the bar firmly in the bracket, slid down the bench and sat up. "Not bad for a Wednesday evening, how about you Candy," I replied.

Candy looked me up and down, I could see her eyes dwelling on my sweat-soaked t-shirt clinging to my well-defined chest. More of a professional appraisal I thought.

"Going good, happy when I get closed up. Oh, there go the other two, need to let them out. Keep going, back in a sec," she said as she scuttled off.

I watched her walk quickly over to the other side of the gym. Long blond hair in a plait half down back, well squared shoulders, nice bum, great legs, about five foot 7 inches tall maybe five 8, all clad in a full length, form fitting, black lycra leotard. She let the 2 customers out, relocked the doors and came back over as I was doing my warm down.

As she walked back, I continued to appraise. Gorgeous face, great boobs, guessing a very full C cup and well defined hips.

"You know Ben, I have been meaning to talk to you for a while now." She now had my full attention.

"You have a very impressive physique. I know, I have been watching you develop it and keep it in great shape for years. Even Mark makes comments, I think he's a bit jealous of those abs. But the problem is you wear old t-shirts, baggy old shorts and even your runners look like they are falling apart. You need to smarten up your image," she said.

Candy had taken me off guard. The last thing I thought she would be worried about was my attire.

"You know I have a vested interest," she remarked conspiratorially.

I looked at her quizzically.

"Don't tell me you haven't noticed a lot of the girls checking you out, and even some of the guys," she added. "Surely you know you are one of our best drawcards for the gym," she continued.

Well, if I had been taken off guard a minute ago now, I was totally taken aback. I felt my face flush.

"Goodness, how cute, you're blushing, you really don't know do you," she exclaimed.

"I don't know what to say."

"Well don't say anything," she said, taking my hand. "Come with me I have something for you," she said with a giggle, leading me to the back of the gym.

"Now you see here, we have our small range of gym wear, mainly for the ladies. But over here we have some items for men, even in your size," she explained. "I'm going to treat you to some smart looking gym attire, on the house. I've gotta look after one of my best draw cards," she said with a big smile on her face.

"First the t-shirt," she said as she stepped towards me and ran her hands down my chest, grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and tried to pull it over my head. With it being still wet and her shorter than me she was struggling to get it off, so I leant forward to assist.

"Hmmmm, very nice," I heard her softly say as she pressed my balled up t-shirt to her chest. She raised the t-shirt to her nose and inhaled deeply, before looking up at me and quickly dropping it.

"Oooops, caught me," she exclaimed, with a little blush. "And now for the shorts," she said reaching out and grabbing the waistband on either side.

I raised my hands and placed them over hers. "Hmmm, I not sure," I said. Looking down into her upturned face.

"They definitely need to go," she said firmly.

"I have no doubt about that."

"Don't tell me you go commando," she said with her eyes widening

"No, it's not that," I replied, as a slightly disappointed look crossed her face.

"Aww you're shy. Don't worry I have seen lots of men in their underpants and less," she said, now taking a firmer grip on the waistband of my shorts.

I firmed my grip on her hands. "It's not that. I don't mind if you see me in my underwear, it's just that experience has taught me that before you proceed, I need to issue a warning," I informed her.

"A warning, don't be silly. Nothing is going to happen. I'm not going to jump your bones, if that's what you are worried about," she replied with a slightly naughty grin.

I thought what the hell, this could be amusing. I released her hands and with that she pulled down my shorts with a big grin and found herself looking straight at my crotch. Sure, everything was packed neatly in my form fitting underpants, however there was no denying what was encased therein.

She looked up at me momentarily with a look of amazement, then back down at my crotch. Her hands moved to my thighs. She then looked up at me again with her look turning to a huge smile. This wasn't the reaction I was expecting. More often than not it was shock followed by disbelief. I had even encountered a look of horror.

Even flaccid and encased my cock is eight to nine inches long.

"You have to be kidding me," she finally said in a whisper as a felt a finger trace the length of my flaccid cock through my underpants.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to touch, I couldn't help myself," she stammered as she withdrew her hand and placed it back on my thigh.

"Can I touch you, I meant it, I mean your lovely cock," she managed to say as she looked up at me with what I would have to describe as rapture.

I looked down into her almost pleading eyes. "Only if you are prepared for the consequences," I replied with a knowing look.

"Oh please, I just have to touch it again," she continued to plead.

"You can touch my cock again," I replied, as she immediately ran two fingers down the its length, all the while continuing to squat in front of me. Her eyes were transfixed on the bulge in front of her.

"It must be at least nine inches long and it's not even hard," she exclaimed.

As I felt my cock start to stir, I felt her other hand start to trace circles around the outline of my balls.

"You're going to have to be careful. He's starting to wake up," I said, looking down at the sight of this beautiful woman, absolutely transfixed on the vision in front of her.

"Please, can I see him wake up, pleasssse."

"OK, slide my underpants down, but just remember what I said about consequences," I said in a mock stern voice.

Candy certainly didn't need any further encouragement. She grasped the waistband of my underpants on either side and slowly slide them down my thighs. My cock, in all its glory, was slowly being exposed. This and the beautiful woman performing the task only added to my arousal. As the waistband caught the head she had to grasp my cock and ease my underpants over it. Now holding my cock in her right hand she slid my underpants down to my feet while never taking her eyes off it. I could feel myself growing in her hand. It was about this time I caught that unmistakable musky female aroma in the air.

This only added to my arousal as my semi-rigid cock continued to rise and expand. Candy looked up at me again with a look of utter pleasure. As she lowered her eyes to concentrate on what was in front of her she raised her left hand to try and wrap it around the base of my cock.

I continued to look down as my cock got harder. Candy was holding on with both hands as if her life depended on it. She licked her lips and looked up at me again.

"Are you fully erect yet"? she asked in a whisper.

I shook my head. "Not yet, about three quarters of the way I would say," I replied.

Her eyes widened. "Incredible," she muttered as she looked back down at my still hardening cock.

She looked up at me again. "This is incredibly exciting. I have never, ever, seen a real cock this huge. It's amazing AND it's still getting bigger. My little hands are almost too small to hang on," she exclaimed.

By this time I could feel my massive cock had reached it's full 14 inches as Candy held it pointing straight at her.

"I think that's it," I informed Candy who continued to stare.

"Wow, it's amazing. So hard, so long, so thick. It is definitely over 12 inches long. How long is it," she asked.

"Well the last time it was measured, in this state, it was a good 14 inches."

She looked at me in awe. I thought I detected a shudder. She did a slow blink.

"I can now see why you were hesitant. I bet you have put the fear of God into more than a few women with this beauty," she said.

"I will have to admit it's a bit of a curse sometimes," I started to explain as Candy cut me off.

"No, no, no," she interjected. "I won't hear anything bad about your magnificent, beautiful, huge cock," as she started to slide her hand up and down it. "There I have said it. It's absolutely beautiful. I am in awe and I think I am in love with it," she exclaimed.

I could tell she was excited as that that musky female aroma was now more intense. This was certainly one for the books. I had had many different reactions to my fully extended manhood over the years but no woman had ever immediately expressed her love for it. Well enjoy the moment I thought. It was all really a bit of harmless fun so far. So I thought.

With that Candy leaned in and kissed the head of my cock. Her grip suddenly tightened, she shuddered, muttered something about a god and slid to the floor.

I looked down in disbelief. "Candy, Candy, are you OK."

She didn't move. I stepped out of my shorts and underpants, knelt down and checked the pulse on her neck. No doubt about it, she had feinted and was out like a light. I patted her face a few times.

"Candy, wake up," I said.

Nothing. OK, I better get her somewhere comfortable. I didn't really think about it, fully naked with a huge raging hard-on, but a scooped her up and carried her through the doors at the back of the gym and to the office. I lay her on a small couch and got a cup of water from the water cooler nearby. I dabbed water on her face with my fingers and she started to come around.

"What happened," she asked, looking into my eyes. I could see her eyes focusing.

"I think you were overwhelmed," I replied. "I don't think I have ever quite had this effect on a woman before. You had just kissed the head of my erect cock and then I think you had an orgasm and feinted. I carried you back to the office. You're OK, if not a bit soaked down there," I indicated.

"Oh how embarrassing," Candy said, blushing. "You were fulfilling one of my wildest fantasies and I must have gone into some sort of sensory overload. I feinted when I orgasmed." she said as she felt her very wet crotch.

"That must be it," I replied, standing up. With that my still rigged cock sprang up to eye level with Candy.

Reflexively she reached out and grabbed my cock with both hands and pushed as much of the head into her mouth and tried to suck.

"Steady on, it looks as though you can't cope with too much of a good, or hard, thing," I said smiling at her.

She pulled her head back still holding my cock firmly in her two hands.

"I have a confession to make," she said smiling, looking up at me.

"And what might that be"? I asked.

"Well, I, now I don't want you to take this the wrong way or anything, but I have a particular fetish, I guess you could call it," she started to explain.

My mind was racing. Here I was in the office of my local gym, with the female owner sitting in front of me with her hands wrapped around my massive cock and me in my birthday suit. She had just feinted from what would appear to be an orgasm after professing her love for my cock and she was about to admit to a particular fetish. I would have never dreamed of a scenario such as this even if I was into writing elicit porn stories.

"Pray tell, what is this fetish you need to let me know of while you hold my rigid cock," I asked.

A huge grin broke out on her beautiful face. "Well there is no easy way to say it so, I have a huge cock fetish and I'm a self-confessed 'size queen'," she said, as she blushed bright red.

All I could say was, "Wow."

"And yours is the biggest, most beautiful cock I have ever seen in the flesh. It is truly epic. And I really am in love with it," she gushed.

"Interesting," I responded. "I think we need to get a little more comfortable first, and then you need to explain this fetish of yours to me. I'm fascinated to know more about this term 'size queen'."

"Only if I can continue to hold your cock."

"No problems there," I replied. "I haven't felt a woman's touch for a while and it feels good. Let me sit next to you."

As I sat down Candy stood up in a flash removed her leotard. There was no bra but a certain pair of sodden panties were quickly discarded as she sat down next to me on the couch. She then stretched her legs along the couch and positioned herself so she could hold my cock in her hand and lean into my lap and suck on the top of its engorged head again. I watched and enjoyed the sight and the sensation.

"Hmmmm, you have certainly made yourself comfortable," I said after a few minutes. "Now what about this explanation?" I asked gently lifting her head.

She disengaged from my cock with an audible plop. Then rolled around and on to her back, head resting on my thigh, looking up at me. She lifted my hand and placed it over her right breast and with her left hand reached around the back of her head and firmly grasped my still very hard huge member.

"That's comfortable. I do like my breasts being held," she said wriggling slightly to get comfortable.

"Now an explanation. My cock fetish. I guess it started when I was in my mid-twenties. I was gaining experience but I wasn't fulfilled. All the men I had had sex with had average sized cocks until I met a guy with a nice thick 8 inch cock. The relationship didn't last long but I was hooked. I needed bigger dicks inside me. I went and bought an 8 inch dildo." Candy paused as she continued to run her fingers up and down my enormous prick.

"Keep going," I replied as I felt her nipple respond to my stroking. "It's a real voyage of discovery. Isn't it?"

"Yes you're right. A real awakening. I continued to date but couldn't find a man with at least an 8 inch cock. My saving grace was dildos, vibrators and the like. I kept buying bigger ones and stretching myself to accept them. Particularly when I bought a new larger one, I would have some epic orgasms. It was that and porn of course. Porn really opened my eyes. There are certainly some very well-hung male porn stars with impressive long dicks. Not many really thick ones like yours though. It wasn't just about length for me, it was width or thickness. That's what amazing about yours it's so incredibly hot, it's not only really long but incredibly thick. My dildos kept getting bigger until I topped out at about 10 inches and something not quite as thick as you, maybe 6 or 7 inch in circumference. And then I met Mark. The love of my life. Not only a great husband, business partner and lover but with a very satisfying nine and a half inch prick and proportionally thick." Candy paused again "What do you think?" she asked.

"Yes truly a voyage of discovery."

"So Mark knows about my fetish. He likes to help me with my large dildos and sometimes we watch porn together. He understands my kink and is supportive. He's never going to believe me when I tell him about you lovely cock," she continued.

"Ah yes, about that. I get it that you will tell him about me. But do you think you should tell him you are in love with my cock?"

SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers
12