A Guy Called Ben Ch. 01a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I am certainly not going to tell him about what happened here tonight in so many words. I will tell him I wanted to get you into a new set of gym gear and that's when I saw your cock. I can't tell him I'm in love, or maybe its lust, with your cock provided you let me see and touch it again," said squeezing my cock for emphasis.

"I know we will never have sex as it simply won't fit inside me. Let's face it I can't even get my lips around the head to give you a good sucking," she finished, and with that slowly started to move her hand up and down my aching shaft.

"So I now see why you said it was a bit of a curse for you. It severely restricts a good fuck however I'm sure you have learnt things to compensate with. But let's face it, you can't beat a velvety, wet, hot pussy wrapped around a big hard cock. Look I'm starting to get wet again," she said

I thought about her term 'velvety, wet, hot, pussy' as I lifted my hand from her right breast and slid it down to her sopping pussy. She was neatly trimmed so I gave her a little tickle on the pubes before I cupped her mound and ran a finger along her slit. I felt a little shudder.

"That's nice. But I have had my orgasm this evening. What we can do for you. Any thoughts?"

"Thanks for asking," I said, as I continued to gently stroke her pussy. "But before anything else, you still haven't told me what a 'size queen' is."

"Oh a 'size queen," that easy. It's a woman who has a particular standard. In this case the size of a cock. For me it's a minimum of 9 inches. If a man has anything less I don't want to know about him in bed. I know it makes me sound a bit arrogant, but a girl has to have standards," she said with a giggle. "So you see why Mark measured up, so to speak, and why you just blew my mind. So back to you," she continued.

"Ah,me, so I have been thinking about it. With you having a huge cock fetish and all that sort of thing I think you would enjoy me if I wanked off in front of you and came all over your beautiful breasts. You would, of course, have to be kneeling in front of me at eye level to my cock."

With that Candy, drew her knees up and nearly crushed my hand as I was still stoking her wet pussy. I felt her shudder as she let out a "Yes please," in barely a whisper. "You certainly know how to press my buttons. And I just love being glazed with cum," she continued.

"I will warn you again, and this is where I tried to warn you before, there will be consequences," I advised.

"I don't get it, what could possibly go wrong"? she asked.

"Well you have seen the size of my balls, and I don't have a girl-friend right now," I said as I watched her eyes widen.

"You mean," she started as I cut her off.

"There's going to be a lot of the sticky stuff. That's not going to put you off"? I asked.

"Oh no, the more the better, just need to make sure I don't feint again. This evening just keeps getting better. How about you stand there. I will grab these towels and put them on the floor here and kneel just in front of you," she said as she organised everything.

As I stood up the towels were put in place and Candy proceeded to kneel in from me. She grasped my cock again with both hands and worked them up and down my shaft before planting a huge wet kiss on the end of my knob.

"Just a last tug and a kiss handsome," she said as I took over the stroking duties. She moved her hands to her breasts. She looked up at me.

I grasped my cock in my right hand and started the long strokes that would bring me to orgasm. I looked down at Candy who knew how to put on a show as she rubbed her breasts and tweaked her nipples.

"That's it big boy. Stroke that magnificent, enormous cock for Candy. It's such a huge turn on. I am so wet," she purred.

I looked down between her legs and see a damp spot forming on the towel beneath her pussy. Candy could see where I was looking so reached down with her right hand and started to stroke her wet snatch. I looked back to her face to watch her seductively run her tongue around her lips.

"Hmmmm, pump that ginormous cock for your Candy. I need you to blast me and cover me. Don't hold anything back," she continued to purr.

I slowly increased the stroke rate as I continued to look into her eyes.

"Grab that magnificent pole with both hands for Candy, it looks so hot. I need to be bathed in your cum you magnificent man," she continued in that seductive voice.

I now grasped my rock my very enormous cock with both hands as I was encouraged. I could tell Candy was incredibly turned on and I wanted this to be as much of a show for her as it would be a release for me. As I continued to stroke I could feel that familiar tingling. My balls were starting to churn.

"God, you are sex on a stick," she purred. "My unbelievable, incredibly enormous cock connected to such a hunk. I need to feel your hot seed on my skin," she purred.

There was doubt Candy was incredibly turned on. It would seem her giant cock fetish dreams were coming true. I just had to deliver the finishing touch.

"Oh God Ben! You're making me cum again. I can't hold on, I'M CUUUUMMMMMING," she gasped.

That sent me over the edge.

"Here I cum," I gasped. "Get ready I'm gonna drown you."

I looked down at Candy in the throws of her orgasm, the dam broke and I could feel the first rope of cum boiling up from my balls and down cock. The first rope caught Candy full in the face. It was like a slap on the face for her as her eyes went wide. The next rope went flying over her head and landed with a loud splat on the floor well beyond the towels. I adjusted my aim as the third rope hit full in the chest with another splat. She looked down at her chest then back to my cock with disbelief as I continued to pump. The next rope was off target and hit her in the right shoulder.

Candy opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. I didn't need any further invitation as I pumped away. The fifth rope was aimed straight at her mouth where most of it went. Her eyes bulged slightly as it hit the back of her throat. I continued to cum, rope after rope, bathing her body in a huge amount of my hot sperm. I must have let lose 10 ropes of cum, to Candy's considerable delight, before I stopped pumping just standing there holding my dripping cock in front of her. She was a beautiful mess absolutely covered. Her face was covered. Her eyes closed. I had filled her mouth. It had gone up her nose. Her hair was plastered not to mention her breasts and abdomen were thoroughly coated as the enormous sticky mess slowly slid down her body toned body dripping off her nipples as it went. She raised her hands to her face wiping cum from her eyes as she gave a cough and cleared her mouth and nose. She finally looked up at me and then down at her body.

"What have you done to me?" she exclaimed. "I am drenched. I have never seen so much cum from one man in my life. It feels delicious and tastes fabulous," she explained. As she started to rub cum over her breasts, over her abdomen and through her dripping pussy.

"I am in heaven Ben. You honour me with such a drenching. I had absolutely no idea how much you had to give me," she said.

Clearly Candy was in heaven as she continued to bath in my cum. She rubbed it into her face, licking her fingers and even massaged it into her hair. She then lent forward and sucked the remaining drops from my still hard, massive cock.

"God, a girl could get used to this, especially one with my particular kinks. Did I mention I just love cum."

"If you don't mind I just want two photos. One of me like this taken from your perspective and another of me holding and licking you beautiful cock from the same position," asked Candy

I agreed providing I remained anonymous. I grabbed her iPhone off the desk, went to camera mode and resumed my original position. As she looked up at me I took the first picture, I actual took about 5, just in case. She then leaned forward, wrapped both hands around my still rigid, cock, opened her mouth wide and put about half of the head of my cock in it. I immediately snapped off a few more pics then set the camera down on the couch behind me. We then just remained in position for a few more minutes with Candy sucking away.

She removed her lips with a loud smack. And looked up at me.

"Much as I would like to stay here doing this, I suppose we had best get cleaned up so we can go home."

"Yeah, I guess the fun is over as much as I have enjoyed it," I replied.

"I'm glad you have Ben. It has been an absolute blast for me," she said as she gave me a quick wink.

I helped Candy to her feet. We picked up the towels and gave her a cursory wipe down, so she wouldn't leave a trail, and headed for the change rooms. We both enjoyed a hot shower together and spent most of the time getting my cum out of her hair. After Candy gave me another quick rub and suck of my now flagging cock we returned to the office. She put her leotard back on and we went back out in the gym where she finally found me a form fitting t-shirt and a pair of not so baggy shorts.

"There, that looks sharp Ben. I will expect to see you wearing these when I next see you."

"Yes ma'am," responded giving her a mock salute.

She reached up to hold my face in her hands. I leaned down and she then planted a scorching kiss full on my lips and did a quick explore her tongue. Before I could respond, she pulled away.

"Just remember Ben, I'm now deeply in love with your cock and will need to see it again soon. Wednesday nights is best as I do the late close. I'm now going to dream about our next encounter," she said, as she reached down and gave my substantial package a squeeze.

We headed towards the front door, Candy turned out the lights as we stepped outside and she locked the door and activated the alarms system by remote control.

I leaned down again and gave her quick kiss. We turned and headed off in our separate directions.

As I got in my car I reflected on the evening. That was one hell of an experience. In all my years of dating women I had never met one with a huge cock fetish, let alone a normal cock fetish, not to mention a size queen. I had the feeling this could be the start of an interesting relationship. Just how interesting I had no inkling. I was curious about how she was happily married but needed to satisfy her particular fetish. We would certainly need to be discrete.

To be continued...

12