A Guy Called Ben Ch. 02

Story Info
Ben meets Suzy and Sophie.
6.6k words
4.58
8.1k
8
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBarak1
SBarak1
133 Followers

A Guy Called Ben - Ch. 02

Ben meets Suzy and Sophie.

Dear reader. What you are about to read has come from my furtive and over imaginative, dirty mind. Yes, it is all my own work. I come up with a basic idea and the story just seems to flow from there. Please note that all characters in my stories are of a legal age and participate willingly. This is the second chapter in this series. Enjoy!

Copyright is asserted by the author. ©SBarak1

Note: This story contains Australian slang and vernacular. If you can't work it out drop a comment below and I will translate.

This is not a stand-alone story. Make sure you read the earlier chapters so this story makes sense.

----------------------------------------------------

After my smoking hot session at the gym last Wednesday night with Candy things continued on pretty much as normal. Thursday was spent at a client site sorting out some network issues and preparing specifications for their web designer.

Friday morning then found me at the front door of the gym, again, as Mark unlocked at 6am. I thought I'd get in a quick circuit and a bit of time on the treadmill before heading off to work.

"Morning Ben, how are they hanging?" Mark enquired in his friendly manner, as I walked in.

I did a mental pause and wondered how much Candy may have told him about our encounter on Wednesday evening if anything at all.

"I see you have on your new kit Candy looked out for you," he continued. "She's right you know. You are one of our main attractions. Just watch the girls. They stare at you all the time," he said with a chuckle.

She's told him some of it, I thought.

"Now Mark you are making me self-conscious. I'm not one of the pretty boys who come here to show off to the girls and boys for the matter. I do this to keep fit and as a form of relaxation," I replied.

"I know, I know," said Mark giving me a light punch on the shoulder. "And that's why the girls check you out. They know you're not a show off. You don't dress to attract attention. I think that being a bit elusive enhances your appeal. Apart from that you are pretty ripped and they appreciate the work that goes into your body," he responded.

"Fair enough mate," I replied. "Anyway, it's just a quick session this morning and off to work."

"OK, I better leave you to it, enjoy," he said walking off.

I then did a shortened circuit involving machines, weights and finished up with a light 10 minute jog on a treadmill.

I was a few minutes into my treadmill session when two good looking women walked up to me. I had spoken to them briefly a couple of times before, they seemed to always hang out together. But for the life of me I couldn't remember their names. The taller one spoke first.

"Hi Ben remember us? I'm Suzy and this is Sophie," she said, as Sophie gave me a little wave.

"Right, of course," I replied as I continued to pound away on the treadmill.

"We've been meaning to come over and have a chat with you for a while but haven't seen you around for a few weeks," Suzy went on.

"Sorry about that," I responded. "Been coming in here later in the evening. Work keeps getting in the way you know," I continued, as I looked the women up and down. Suzy was about five foot 6 possibly five 7 and Sophie was a good two inches shorter. Suzy had the bigger boobs, maybe a D cup and Sophie was proportionally smaller, definitely a C cup. Suzy had a very neat arse but Sophie had a beautiful well rounded arse that never-the-less was in proportion to the rest of her. Two beautiful women, fit, both blond, in their early thirties, I was guessing. What did they want with me? I was about to find out but it was not going to be what it seemed at first.

"That makes sense," said Suzy pausing. "We know how it is. However what we really wanted to talk to you about is something we were discussing with Candy yesterday."

This could be interesting I thought. I wondered if Candy had let any particular cats out of any particular bags. Especially after last Wednesday evenings encounter.

"Well she said you were really into photography and had a small studio, and, we, that is both of us, were wondering if you could take our portraits," she asked.

I remembered talking to Candy weeks ago about my hobby. She was sort of pumping me for information at the time trying to find out more about me.

I stepped off the treadmill.

"Well, I do some portrait work, I'm still working it out. Tell me why do you want your portraits taken?" I asked.

"Good question," said Sophie stepping in. "We both work in fashion retail for different companies and we have been talking for some time about setting up our own boutique. I'm not going to bore you with the details except to say it's a very competitive industry and you really have to understand the business and have really good product/service differentiators. So, we are well advanced with our business plan and need to put together a portfolio as part of our way to attract investment partners. And that portfolio needs portrait pictures of us and we also need to model a few of the items in our clothing range," she explained.

"Ladies, I need you to understand I'm not a professional photographer. I don't have the experience or equipment to produce a highly polished result. I should be able to produce a good portrait but I'm not sure about the modelling shots. I just want you to know what I can do and don't misrepresent myself, before we agree to anything."

"Candy did say this was a hobby. So we understand Ben. Besides we can't afford a professional that's why we though you could help us", Suzy said.

"OK. As long as we are all on the same page," I said.

By now both of them had big smiles on their faces.

"Great. So name the time, when would be best for you?" asked Sophie.

"Let's see. Monday to Fridays are out of the question. Weekends are my only free time. How about this Sunday at 2pm?" I responded.

Suzy and Sophie looked at each other, then both said in unison, "We'll be there."

"What's your address?" asked Sophie

"Not far from here," I said giving them my address. Sophie keyed it into her phone.

"I better get your mobile number as well," she added. I gave her my mobile number as well.

"Great, when you arrive we will start with a chat about rates, get the business bit out of the way and have some fun taking some pictures. How's that sound?" I asked.

"Sounds like a plan Ben," Suzy responded.

"Great, anyway I better get going, gotta get to work. Have a great day ladies," I said before heading over to the pigeon holes at the back of the gym to pick up my stuff.

"See you Ben," Sophie said as they walked off looking at each other with Cheshire cat like grins.

I shook my head. I had this gut feeling that there was more to this than met the eye but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Time would tell I though. And that time would be this Sunday afternoon.

Saturday morning came around. After a swim and a light breakfast I managed to get a mid-morning session in at the gym. Neither Mark nor Candy were there. A couple of their staff were running the place, scuttling around, keeping the place clean, and providing advice on how to use the equipment. Since my chat with Candy then Mark about people checking me out at the gym I had become a little more observant. I knew a lot of the faces and had spoken to a few of them over time. But it was apparent that a number of women were certainly checking me out. I noticed two of them at one stage deep in conversation looking at me, talking and looking back again. Interesting I thought. I might have to pursue this a bit further.

The rest of Saturday was a quiet day, catching up with a few jobs around the house, catching a few rays by the pool and doing some prep work for tomorrows photo shoot followed by watching an AFL footy match on the telly that evening.

By the time 2pm came around on Sunday I was ready to go. My makeshift studio in the garage was prepared. Lighting switched on and tripod set up with my main camera, my trusty Nikon D5, full frame DLSR. My Nikon D750 backup camera had also been prepared and spare memory cards were at the ready.

A few minutes after 2 the door-bell went. Standing there were two beaming women, Suzy and Sophie. Both dressed in casual clothes each carrying a number of clothes hangers with several garments and along with that Suzy carry what looked to be a full large sports bag. A greeted them both. Suzy followed by Sophie gave me a quick peck on the cheek as they stepped in.

"Nice place you have Ben," Suzy said looking around.

"Very nice," said Sophie looking around as well.

I closed the door and waved in the direction of the spare room. "Spare room is that way. Guest bathroom is beside it. We will put your things in there for the moment and then have a drink and talk about what you want to achieve this afternoon," I said.

Once they were sorted out and had had a peek in the bathroom they followed me out to the living area and sat up on the bar stools at the kitchen island bench.

"So ladies, what will it be? Something soft or maybe a glass of white to take the edge off," I said.

Looking at them I could tell Suzy looked a little nervous. Sophie seemed to be in her element. Both women indicated wine. I took a bottle of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc out of the fridge and poured 3 glasses.

"Cheers," I said, raising my glass. The ladies lifted theirs and we touched our glasses together. "Here's to a successful afternoon's photography," I continued.

"Here's to that," responded Suzy.

"And to wherever it may lead," added Sophie with a giggle.

We then began to discuss a rate for the photos and the process of how I would provide them. I went on to discuss copyright or ownership and how they could be used. Looking at the two women it was clear they didn't have much money and getting their business venture of the ground was going to be a long hard slog for them. In the end I took pity.

"Look I think you both need a break. So I'm not going to charge you anything for this. I will agree to do your portrait shots and clothing shots provided you give me the appropriate credit. I will own the copyright and you will need to negotiate with me beyond what I initially produce for you. How's that?" I asked.

Suzy was a little bewildered but Sophie stepped straight in. "That's a generous offer Ben and we accept, don't we Sooz," said Sophie,

"If you say so Soph," Suzy replied.

"Great well let's finish these off and get going. Time waits for no man or woman," I quipped.

Suzy and Sophie both downed the remaining wine in their glasses and headed off to spare bedroom. Sophie was first to emerge in a very tasteful corporate number with a light touch of makeup. We headed to the garage where I lead her to a stool in front of a white backdrop. I positioned her, slightly side on and began to take a few shots. After I checked them I moved around needing to adjust the lighting. I then took a few more. I then had her directly face the camera and took a few more shots. When I had what I thought was needed I had Sophie hop off the stool and walk around to the camera where she could review the shots. She stood slightly to my side with her hand on my shoulder as I scrolled through the shots.

"What do you think Sophie? Is that what you are looking for?"

"I think they are great Ben. The close ups will be the most telling," she replied.

"Don't worry, when I work my magic in Photoshop, there will not be a hair out of place, your makeup will be perfect and your eyes will sparkle," I said.

"Sounds good to me. Let's go and round up Suzy. She should be here by now."

With that I opened the garage door to the house to see Suzy standing there in similarly tasteful corporate attire with a bit more makeup on than Sophie but still understated and appropriate for the look they wanted.

"I hope you don't mind Ben," said Suzy, "I just had a bit more wine while I was waiting. I guess I'm a bit nervous," she continued.

"Well as long as you two don't go back to Candy with tales that I got you drunk and seduced you I guess that will be alright," I said smiling.

"No fear of that," replied Suzy with a grin, as she adjusted her skirt and stepped in to the studio.

I went through the same process with Suzy while Sophie looked on. I was equally happy with the result as I scrolled through the shots with both Suzy and Sophie. As I got to the end of the pictures I felt a hand give my bum a quick squeeze.

"Oops, shouldn't have done that," Sophie giggled as she let me go.

"Don't worry about her. I think she's a bit tipsy. Not much of a drinker," Suzy explained.

"Ok ladies off you go, time for you to prepare for the next session. Do I get a clue about what you will be wearing," I asked.

"Nope," said Sophie with a giggle. "It's going to be a surprise. When you see what we are wearing it will tell you all about our new business," she continued, over her shoulder, heading off to the spare bedroom with Suzy.

This will be interesting I thought. I swapped out the memory card in the main camera then took it to my study and immediately backed it up on my workstation.

I went back out to the kitchen for another glass of wine while I waited for the women to change and no doubt apply make-up. It took longer than I thought. It was a good 40 minutes before I heard the spare room door open slightly.

Sophie called out. "Ben, can you go out to your studio and face away from the door. We want to do a bit of an entrance. You will really like it."

Well I better play along I thought. This means a lot to them. I headed out to the garage leaving the door open and stood behind my camera with my back to the door.

"Ready or not here we come," called out Suzy.

I could hear muffled music getting closer and the two women approached the door. It sounded like a slow bump and grind number, possibly 'Hey Big Spender'.

As the women approached the door Suzy called out, "Close your eyes, Ben."

I felt them brush past me to where the stool was. There was a bit of giggling. The music stopped.

"Here's your big surprise, you can now open your eyes now Ben," Suzy instructed.

I opened my eyes to an amazing scene. Sophie scantily dressed in red push up bra along with matching suspender belt, panties, stockings and red patent leather 6 inch heeled stilettos, sat on the stool with her legs wide apart looking straight at me. My eyes were drawn to her pert pale nipples pointing at me. Standing beside her with her tongue poised to lick Sophie's ear was Suzy in a white matching ensemble. Suzy was twisted at the waist with her arse pointing at me, legs spread providing me with a magnificent view of her pussy. Because, as my brain was kicking slowly back into gear, I could now see that both women's sheer panties were crotch less. And not only that, their pussy's were waxed and glistening.

I think my jaw must have hit the floor. I was speechless. Probably the only part of me moving was my cock and that wasn't entirely desirable at this juncture.

"Well come on Ben, for God's sake start taking pictures. We aren't going to stay like this forever." Suzy said with a big grin, after letting me stare for a few seconds.

That was all I needed to get back to some sort of reality. I started off with about six shots. Before I needed to review and adjust the lighting. I urged the women to stay in position as I bustled about adjusting lights checking light readings with my meter and then taking more shots. I then started asking them to adjust their positions, but they just stood there not moving.

"If you need us to move you will need to come over here and physically move us into position," Sophie said with a big grin.

OK I thought, not really thinking much about it. I moved around to them and adjusted their poses and shuttled back to the camera as I kept taking shots. It was clear both women were aroused and were becoming more aroused as I man-handled them into position. On about the fourth trip in front of the camera to make an adjustment Sophie grabbed my wrist.

In a sultry voice she said, "What do you think Sooz. Do we have enough photos? Do you think it's time we showed him what we are really wearing this for?"

Suzy leaned in and ran her tongue around the edge of my ear and whispered. "I think he's ready Soph."

With that Suzy let go of my wrist and ran her hands down my chest while Sophie stood behind me running her hands over my abs.

"He definitely has too many clothes on Sooz,"

"That's certainly not fair. Better fix that," replied Suzy.

Before I could protest the women had my shirt, shoes, socks and trousers in a pile on the floor. I stood before them in my form fitting underpants. All six foot 6 inches of me. My muscled chest, broad shoulders, well defined abs and, dare I say, 'buns of steel' were being critically checked out. So far my rather large cock was behaving itself, but he was on a hair trigger.

"An impressive package wouldn't you say Sooz," said Sophie.

"What, down here," replied Suzy staring at my crotch.

"No all over, you've got a one tracked mind, I know," said Sophie.

"Well so have you. You are just a bit better at restraint than I am," Susy commented as both women moved into position to stare at my groin.

"He's packing some serious heat I reckon," exclaimed Suzy.

"I think it's time you sent that text," said Sophie

With that Suzy reached for her phone and sent a two word text to a number that read 'Counting down'.

Almost instantly she received a response: 'Unwrap with extreme caution.'

"She says to unwrap with extreme caution," Suzy said.

"Put the phone down and come and have a closer look Suzy. He's not even hard and his cock must be at least nine inches long."

I cleared my throat. "Ladies, I need to know your intentions. I must also warn you that whatever you have planned, there will be consequences," I advised.

With that both woman looked up at me from their squatting position directly in front of my cotch.

"What do you think Soph? I'm game, I know you are," Suzy said.

"One step ahead of you Sooz," said Sophie.

I took a sudden intake of breath as I felt fingers outline my cock still in my underwear. That's all it took. The hair trigger had been touched. My somewhat large flaccid cock began to harden and quickly.

"I gotta see this," exclaimed Sophie. As she grabbed either side of the waistband of my underwear and unceremoniously dragged them down my thighs. She did it so quickly it just dragged my hardening enormous cock down and it sprang back slapping my abs.

I think both women were in shock as my enormous dong continued to harden and reach its full 14 inches in front of them. The veins were now starting to define themselves on the shaft and the perfect helmet shaped mushroom head was now fully engorged. Suzy was the first to grab it with both hands. Sophie quickly followed. With some adjustment they found they could both hold my cock with both of their small hands at the same time.

"It's as beautiful as I thought it would be," exclaimed Sophie

"It's more than beautiful, it amazing, stunning, enormous, exciting, I could go on but I have to kiss it," Suzy said as she leaned in and planted a big wet sloppy kiss right on the tip of the helmet of my massive penis.

"Slow down Sooz. Remember we said if we get to this point we would explain to Ben why," Sophie said.

"Of course, of course, we owe him that. Also, I better send that second text," Suzy replied.

With that Suzy let go of me and picked up her phone. I saw her key in two words 'It's incredible' and send.

The phone chimed immediately with a return text. 'Thought you would be more than amazed. Enjoy!'

Up to this point I had been the willing participant of what I had thought to be a rather serendipitous bit of fun. Turned out there was more to it. Not only were there two scantily clad women in front of me mesmerized by my massive man meat but there was I third on the end of the phone. It had to be Candy.

SBarak1
SBarak1
133 Followers
12