A Guy Called Ben Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie started. "Ben we have a confession. Although we legitimately need these photos for our new business venture I'm afraid that we have sort of ambushed you. You see we haven't told you everything about our chat with Candy when she suggested you do some photographic work for us. You see Candy, Suzy and I all share the same fetish. We are all, absolutely committed, massive cock worshipers. We secretly talk about it a lot and share stories and photos. We've been doing it for years. So when you had your amazing encounter with Candy last Wednesday night naturally she had to tell us both about it. We didn't believe her when she tried to tell us she was sincerely 'in love with your cock.' But now we get it. Your cock is just massively beautiful. We have never seen a real one anything like it. Not only is it at least 14 delicious inches long but it is incredibly, amazingly thick. I think it is safe to say we are both awestruck."

"Well ladies that's quite a story. I will admit I like to be the centre of you attention. But did Candy show you the pictures?" I enquired.

Susy responded. "She did quickly show us one picture of her kissing the end of your massive, powerful cock with both hands wrapped around it looking very wet. That nearly sent me into orbit. But I thought it must have been a fake until Candy explained everything. However you said pictures, plural. You mean there is more?"

"Well there is one more but I don't think you are ready to see it yet," I responded, referring to the picture I took with Candy absolutely drenched in my prodigious seed.

I was thinking I needed to get control of the situation. Here I was fully naked in my studio with two very attractive scantily clad women each with both hands clasped around my, by now, fully rigid, massive dick.

I quickly continued. "Ladies I think we need to get more comfortable and I need to find out more about your fetish. How about we adjourn this to the bedroom?"

Without waiting for a reply I started to turn. With that both women let go of my massive cock and it swung free. Suzy immediately scooted around to lead and grabbed my giant cock in her left hand and started to lead. I held out my left hand for Sophie, and we all headed off to the master bedroom. On arrival I suggested they remove their lingerie as we didn't want to damage such delicate garments. Both women quickly complied, however I noticed that they both kept their stilettos on. Nice touch I thought.

"Now I think I know how we are going to do this. I'm going to lay in the middle of the bed on my back with my legs spread. I want each of you to straddle a leg looking at me," I instructed.

I lay down on my back, put two pillows under my head, and the ladies took up their positions. Suzy on my left thigh and Sophie on my right. Suzy immediately reached out and grasped my massive cock with her right hand and seemed transfixed by it. Sophie was little more deliberate running her hands over my upper thigh and across my abs. I could tell by the growing wet patches on my thighs that both women were highly aroused as they started to grind their pussies on my muscled thigh.

"Sophie, tell me more about this massive cock fetish of yours, I am fascinated," I said.

I could see Sophie swallow, then lift her eyes to mine. "Ben, forgive me, my brain is a bit foggy, I think we are a both overwhelmed," she said as her hand moved down to my ball sack. "Yes, we both share this massive cock fetish but in different ways. I'll admit that I am more hardcore about it than Suzy. She just loves huge dicks as you can see. I guess you could say she more the voyeur. For me there is more to it. Not only do I adore massive cocks, especially this vision in front of me, but I will also have to admit to being a 'size queen,' like Candy."

"Tell me more," I prompted.

"Well they have to be really huge and not just long but thick," she explained.

"And just how long and thick," I asked.

I noticed Sophie start to blush. "I will only accept a minimum of a 10 inch long and thick cock," she explained.

"And just how thick might that be," I enquired.

With that Sophie reached for the base of my cock with both hands. While Suzy still had my cock grasped in her hands, staring at it in almost a trance.

"Well it has to be at least 7 inches in diameter, I don't like pencil dicks," she said, shifting her gaze from my cock to my eyes.

"I certainly seem to have exceeded your expectations then," I replied.

"There's one more thing I need to tell you Ben," said Sophie looking deeply into my eyes. "I don't just like looking at them like Suzy, being a committed 'size queen' I FUCK them! The feeling of a massive cock inside my stretched pussy is indescribable. And make no mistake I am going to fuck your incredible prick," she explained as she paused and blinked for a moment.

"Excuse me," she said demurely, lifting her eyes to mine. "That is of course, if you will let me."

"That's is a very interesting offer Sophie. Many women have tried and most have failed. Some have hurt themselves in their eagerness to conquer it. I'd like you to try but I am very wary of hurting you."

"You're right. I will need some time to warm up and prepare myself. I do practice with my dildos, vibrators and bucket loads of lube. But now with the real thing.....just you try and stop me," she said, as she licked her lips.

"OK, well we better get this show on the road," I said, shifting my gaze to Suzy.

"Hey Suzy snap out of it. Are you just going to stare at my massive cock or are you going to do something."

"I..... I...... I'm not sure," she stammered. "What can I do for you? I can barely get my hands around it. It won't fit in my mouth and there is no way it will fit in my tight little pussy. But I do love to stare at it, hold it and dream."

"OK, here's what's going to happen. Suzy, with both hands I want you to slowly stroke me. I know you will enjoy that. Sophie come here, I'm going to explore that wet pussy of yours," I said as I reached down and lifted her up.

I spun her around and landed her pussy on my face, with her legs either side of my head. I thrust out my tongue and started to lap her sopping snatch. Having a well built and toned body along with good strength had its advantages in bed. Sophie was surprised at the ease in which I man handled her into position. But by the sounds she was now making she was also certainly happy with the result. I could feel Sophie wrap her hands around the base of my cock again and the delicate touch of Suzy as she slowly stroked my massive dong.

I got to work on Sophie's pussy. One of the many things I had learned when making love to women, who could not take my cock, was enhanced oral skills. I could quickly or slowly bring a woman to an orgasm with my tongue. Sometimes using my fingers as well, but mainly my tongue. In this case I would need my fingers as I need to relax and enlarge her vaginal opening.

I plunged my big tongue into her folds and started to explore. From the drenching I was getting from her juices she was highly aroused. I flicked my tongue across her now prominent clit which caused her quickly to draw breath. Better stay away from there I thought, don't want her to peak too early. As her lips started to swell, I inserted a finger. She definitely had room for more. This was no normal little pussy. I quickly inserted two then three fingers and continued to lap at her lips. Now three fingers may be big for a normal guy, but as explained, I'm not normal. My hands, my feet, my arms, everything is big. So my three fingers were huge inside this beautiful soaked pussy and I was certainly stretching her.

"I love what you are doing to my pussy Ben. Your tongue is amazing. Make a note Sooz, you need to experience his tongue," Sophie said. "Now, let me help"

With that she reached down with her left hand and inserted two of her fingers along with mine.

This pussy was getting a serious stretching. I was beginning to think I had a good chance of having this stretched, soaked pussy wrapped around my huge cock.

We both continued to work it. Sophie slipped in a third finger while Suzy kept slowly stroking my cock.

Suddenly I felt Suzy stop stroking my cock and shudder. Warm sticky girl juice flowed over my thigh.

"Unnggh" Suzy grunted. "Nice," continuing to shudder on my leg.

"Good one was it Sooz?" asked Sophie.

"Delicious, just a little one" she gasped, as she continued stroking my cock.

By now Sophie had removed her fingers from her enlarged pussy and I had just managed to insert 4 fingers and was working to gently stretch her pussy further.

"I think I am ready Ben," Sophie said.

"OK, let's change position. Sophie, I want you in my lap. Suzy on want you on my face," I instructed.

Quickly the women changed position. Sophie sat on my thighs with her hands wrapped around my huge schlong. Suzy sat astride my head supported by her legs, kneeling looking at Suzy. She started to slide her pussy onto my mouth.

"Not yet Suzy, we need to watch Sophie work her magic," I said.

With that Sophie raised herself up, shuffled forward, reached under and grasped my massive manhood and aimed it at her sopping, gaping canal.

"Gently Sophie," I urged, as she rubbed the swollen head of my enormous ramrod along her dripping snatch.

She looked straight into my eyes and with a look of utter bliss she lowered herself gently onto my now very rigid, massive tool. Suzy and I watched carefully as her lips engulfed its swollen head and slowly drew me in. She stopped and started to shudder.

"Can't help it," she gasped, "Cuuuuuummmmming, FUCK! IT'S SO HUGE! FUCK! UNNGGH! FUCK!!"

"Take it easy Sophie, there's still a lot more," I said.

Suzy let out a little squeak and I felt warm girl goo flowing down my face. Her legs were shuddering as she had a mini orgasm.

"God this is such a turn on. I never thought watching a guy's cock slide into a willing pussy could get me so worked up," Suzy said, as I felt her reach down and start to finger her clit.

This was a first for me. Here I was with two hot beautiful women both worshipping my cock. One was cumming on my face before I had even touched her pussy. The other was impaled on the massive head of my huge penis.

Sophie took a large breath and continued to ease herself down on my cock. She managed three long inches before she stopped gasping for breath.

"God I am so stretched. I'm past my max," she gasped.

"That's it Soph, you're doing great. Rest there, get used to him, see if you can stretch a bit more," Suzy urged.

Sophie continued to stare into my eyes. I watched the sweat starting bead on her forehead. I could feel her slowly start to rotate her hips.

"Hmmmm, it hurts a bit, but it feels divine. I wish you could feel this Suzy. This amazing invasion of your inner core. I am so horny and turned on. I want more," she panted.

I reached for her hips.

"You feel absolutely incredible Sophie. You feel like a red hot velvet glove wrapped very tightly around my massive cock," I paused. "Now listen to me carefully. You don't have to go any further. I don't want to hurt you. You have done magnificently. You have achieved more than most women have," I said.

"I want more! I need more," said Sophie as I felt her start to lower herself further down my huge pole.

She managed barely another inch before she stopped and started rotating her hips again.

"That's as far as I can go," Sophie said with a sigh, as she looked down. "I really thought I could have gone further. I'm not even half way but I am so stretched."

Sophie remained impaled on 6 inches of my cock as I reached for Suzy's hips over my head and slid her sopping pussy over my mouth. I explored her lips then penetrated as far as I could with my tongue as she played with her clit.

I felt Suzy shudder then clamp my head hard between her thighs.

"Unnnnngh, FUCK!! That's it, such a good cum!"

I could still feel Sophie impaled on my massive schlong slowly rotating her hips.

After Suzy had come down from her orgasm, I lifted her off and she rolled onto her side to watch her friend. I then placed my hands back on Sophie's thighs as she continued to slowly rotate.

"Come here," I said to Sophie lifting her up and on to my chest.

She lay against me snuggling into position.

"Thank you. That was more than incredible Ben. I am so stretched. My poor pussy will never close up."

I held her for a few more minutes as I felt two small hands wrap around my massive cock again. Suzy obviously didn't want to waste an opportunity. We took a few minutes as Sophie recovered.

"Do you both want to know why Candy looked wet in the picture where she was sucking the end of my cock?"

Sophie lifted her head. Suzy stopped stroking.

"Come with me I will show you."

Sophie rolled off me so I could get up and I led them into the large shower in my ensuite bathroom.

"Are we going to get to wash you Ben?" asked Suzy.

"Oh I think this will be a lot more fun," said Sophie having worked it out. "Afterwards I think we will all need a wash."

"Ladies, I recommends you kneel beside each other here," I said, pointing at the shower base.

I stood in front of them.

"To start I will need your help. I want you both to stroke my cock slowly."

Both reached up and slowly started to stroke me. It was a turn on watching these two beautiful women staring at my cock stroking.

"Feels good. Please, a little faster.....now faster again."

"Hmmm, that's good.....This is where I take over," I said as I grabbed my cock and continued to stroke hard and long. I felt a familiar feeling start to build.

"This is so fucking hot," Suzy whispered as she watched mesmerized.

I came slightly quicker than I thought I would. That first rope shot from my cock head before I was ready. It happened on an up stroke so went straight up and in an arc landing behind the woman with a splat. The remaining shots were better aimed. I did Suzy first. In the face, boobs and tummy and repeated my performance on Sophie. I then hosed Suzy and Sophie alternating between their boobs, left to right, until I was expended. All in all 11 ropes. I stood standing over the two women still holding my huge dick watching the last few drops of cum drip onto the floor. Looking the Suzy and Sophie over to admire my handiwork I watched my cum dripping slowly off their nipples.

As Suzy wiped my cum off her face with her finger she then licked it clean, Sophie massaged the sticky mess into her boobs.

They both had huge grins on their faces.

"And that Ladies is how Candy got wet."

Sophie was the first to speak. "My god that was out of this world, FUCKING amazing!"

"I'm with you Soph, prodigious!"

Suzy reached out to wipe the last drop on the end of my slowly deflating cock then licked it off her finger.

I turned on the shower.

"Ladies," I said extending a hand to each. They stood up and we commenced by rinsing them off. Then they both had to make sure I was thoroughly clean with special attention required for my nether regions.

I said goodbye to them in my robe at the front door. A quick hug and a kiss and they were gone. A very pleasant afternoon with two hot ladies.

Then it occurred to me. I'd forgotten to take a photo to show Candy.

To be continued...

12