A Guy Called Ben Ch. 03

Story Info
Ben is invited to a BBQ.
7.8k words
4.62
5.4k
7

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBarak1
SBarak1
133 Followers

Ben is invited to a BBQ.

Dear reader. What you are about to read has come from my furtive and over imaginative, dirty mind. Yes, it is all my own work. I come up with a basic idea and the story just seems to flow from there. Please note that all characters in my stories are of a legal age and participate willingly. This is the third chapter in this series. Enjoy!

Copyright is asserted by the author. ©SBarak1

Note: This story contains Australian slang and vernacular. If you can't work it out drop a comment below and I will translate.

This is not a stand-alone story. Make sure you read the earlier chapters so this story makes sense.

----------------------------------------------------

It was later in the week, around Friday afternoon, at the gym that I finally caught up with Candy. I had done a couple of early morning sessions on Monday and Wednesday when Mark was running the show. Once Candy caught sight of me she immediately came over.

"Hi Ben. Unusual time for you on a Friday afternoon. Finish work early?" she enquired.

Hi Candy, great to see you. Yeah, the last job finished earlier than planned so I thought, I shouldn't waste the opportunity. Besides I hadn't seen my favourite gym proprietor for over a week. How have you been?"

She leaned in and in a whisper, "Fucking fantastic. What you did for me the other Wednesday night really charged my batteries. I think my sex life has gone into overdrive. Mark doesn't know what has hit him. By the way, how is 'the love of my life'," I noticed she was now staring at my crotch.

Candy was of course referring to our initial encounter over a week ago. See chapter 1 in this series.

"He's doing very well, especially since you pointed Suzy and Sophie in my direction," I replied with a smile.

"You have two very satisfied ladies there. I heard Sophie was particularly accommodating. I'm jealous you know."

"Well I do my best as you know. I also managed to get some good photos for them before they jumped me," I said.

"More of a carefully planned ambush I heard."

"Well there is no doubt you ladies share all sorts of information. By the way, you better lean back and assume a more professional pose, Candy. People here will start to think we are hatching something."

"Good point. Need to remain professional in front of the customers," Candy replied, as she leaned back and I continued my workout.

"So I just want to let you know I have become a bit more self-aware since my chats with you and Mark. As you can see I am wearing my new kit you looked out for me and I am studying the room more carefully. And you're right, I am aware of a lot of women staring at me and checking out my body," I said.

"Well they have always been staring at you silly. You have just never noticed them. My question to you is what are you going to do about it?"

"Fair call," I responded. "I suppose I could go up and have a chat."

"Good idea Ben. I think you are working it out," she said with a big grin. "Apart from anything else, with some of these women you will really make their day. Let's face it. A big, handsome guy like you showing a bit of interest will really give them a lift," she said.

"Hmmmmm, looks like you are really trying to get some mileage out of your promotional vehicle. First you get people come to your gym to watch me, then you dress me up, now you want me to start chatting some of them up," I said with a grin.

"Why Ben, whatever do you mean," she responded with a giggle.

"Well at least there are side benefits."

"And believe me there are plenty more of those," Candy said with a big grin.

"OK, then, let's see how this goes. Candy, see that group of 4 women over there chatting and occasionally looking our way," I said.

Candy quickly scanned the gym and looked back at me. "Over at the treadmills?" she responded.

"Yep. So tell me about them. Give me a bit of background before I go and make their day," I said.

"OK," responded Candy. "They're all friends from high school from what I recall, live locally and are in their early-forties. The leader is Mary, she's the taller brunette. Then there is Anthea, she's the bottle blond with the cute arse. Next there is the quiet one, Maxine, she's the curvy brunette and then there is Lindy she's the short blond with the huge boobs and bubble butt. I say Lindy's boobs are huge but if you notice they all have impressive boobs and they are all in good shape."

I appraised the women as Candy continued her commentary.

"Now Mary and Anthea are divorced, Maxine is still married, not going well from what I hear, and Lindy is single. We see them here every Monday, Wednesday and Friday in the morning or afternoon."

"OK, I see, I will follow your advice and go and introduce myself after this set," I said.

"Good for you Ben, I'll leave you to it. Enjoy!"

I finished my set, stood up, mopped my forehead with my towel and strode over to the 4 women. They all watched as I approached.

In my best, serious voice I said. "Good afternoon ladies saw you looking my way, thought I better come over and introduce myself. I'm Ben," I said holding out my hand to Mary.

"Ben, I'm Mary nice to meet you," she said.

Next I held out my hand to Anthea. "I'm Anthea, really nice to meet you," she said running her eyes over my body.

I held out my hand to Maxine. "Hi, Maxine," she said in almost a whisper, blushing.

And lastly I held out my hand to Lindy. I was met with a very firm grip. "I'm Lindy, but everyone calls me Buffy, it's a pleasure to finally meet you."

"Finally?" I asked looking at Buffy.

"Well we don't see you all the time but when we do, shall I say, it only makes our day better," she said smiling.

"Now Buffy," chided Mary. "Don't scare Ben away, we're not a foursome of stalkers you know."

As I looked from Buffy to Mary I caught a look from Buffy out of the corner of my eye. I looked back and it was gone. I'm sure it was.....predatory. You know the look from a lioness as she scans the herd of wildebeests and selects dinner.

We then slipped into conversation. The women confirmed Candy's summary and at close quarters there was no doubt they all had impressive boobs. They were all busy in the local community, with their own projects and tended to do some things together. Maxine seemed to work in a part-time consulting roll and Buffy had a successful local real estate business that I had heard of. I also found out Maxine had separated from her husband 3 months ago after she found out he was having an affair with a woman from work. Her friend Mary was definitely oversharing. The chat was winding up and I was about to leave when Mary placed her hand on my arm.

"Hey Ben, we are having a bit a get together with friends at Buffy's place on Sunday at lunch time. She has a pool so I guess you could call it a pool party. It will be a BBQ lunch, would you like to come along?"

"Hmmm, got a few things to do on Sunday," I said running down my mental checklist. "Let me have a think about it as I finish my set and get back to you in 15 minutes. Is that OK?"

"Good.....good," said Mary. "Speak with you in 15."

As I walked away I could hear the muffled exchange between them. I caught a few words, 'what did you do that for', 'there's no party', 'don't be a spoil sport'.

I headed back to the weights area and continued my circuit. It wasn't long before Candy materialized beside me.

"Good chat?" she asked.

"All very delightful," I responded. "You know they even invited me over to Buffy's I mean Lindy's place for a bit of a party on Sunday at lunchtime. I guess I might have to invite someone to go with me," I said.

"Interesting," replied Candy. "Anyone in mind?"

"Well I know it will be short notice, but I was thinking of Sophie."

"Wow, you know she will accept no matter what. That girl has not stopped talking about your massive dick, I mean you, since last Sunday. Besides I think she has unfinished business with you."

An image of Sophie impaled on my rigid cock passed before me.

"Yeah, well I haven't accepted their invitation yet. Wanted to check in with you first."

"All I can say Ben, is be careful with them. You have 4 good looking, I'm thinking horny, and somewhat frustrated middle aged women who wouldn't mind getting up close and personal with you. I'm not worried about you, so much as them. Be gentle, big boy," she said with a wink, turned on her heel and walked off. I watched Candy's magnificent arse for a second then concentrated on finishing up my set and a quick warm down.

I then headed back over to the women and the first one I found was Buffy on a rowing machine. "Hey Buffy, just wanted to say thanks for the invitation and to let you know I can make it on Sunday. Can I bring a friend?"

"What sort of friend," asked Buffy, now having stopped rowing and looking at me slightly strangely.

"A friend who is a girl," I said in a slow deliberate manner.

"Oh you don't need to do that," said Buffy almost as though she was trying to brush the question off.

OK, I thought, interesting response. I'll go with it. "No problem, got an address?"

Buffy stopped rowing and quickly whipped out her mobile phone, "What's your number? I'll text you."

I gave her my number and a few seconds later I received a text with a local address and the time.

"Thanks, better keep moving, see you then."

I headed to the back of the gym, to the pigeon holes and picked up my gear. Candy darted over.

"All set?"

"Good to go but no plus ones."

"Pity, I know Sophie would love to see you again soon," she said.

"Maybe I will give her a call."

"Good idea, better go, see ya," said Candy, and before I realised it she had reached up and given me a quick peck on the cheek and scuttled off.

Friday evening was a quite one. I did some post production work on Suzy and Sophie's photoshoot. It was coming together nicely. I'd even put aside some of the more revealing lingerie shots for my own collection.

Saturday was overcast and low 20's. A good day to get things done around the house and research a particular problem I was having with one of my laptops. I had isolated a network issue, but maybe it might have been hard-drive related. No success. I put it back in the cupboard for another day.

I received a call from Suzy on Saturday night chasing up the formal portrait shots. They needed them by Tuesday. As I had already completed them I sent the best 3 of each woman immediately to her. She called me back straightaway. She said Sophie and her wanted to come over in person to thank me. I agreed but we didn't set a time as Suzy needed to confer with Sophie. I knew it wouldn't be a short visit. Maybe dinner would be a good idea. I let that one slide and let them contact me when they were ready.

The weather report for Sunday was sunny, clear skies, a slight breeze and 34C. Perfect weather for a pool party I thought, I wondered who was going to be there. Maybe I was just making up the numbers for the blokes.

At 12:25 I pulled up outside a very flash looking residence not far from my place. I was dressed in a light short sleeved shirt, shorts, thongs (that's footwear to you non-Australian types), a panama hat and sunglasses. In my beach bag were my bathers (swimming costume) and three bottles of chilled white wine. A looked around and noticed there weren't many cars only just 4 including mine. I threw my towel over my shoulder, picked up my beach bag and headed towards the house.

I rang the door-bell right on 12:30. Within a minute Buffy opened the door with a big smile.

"Hi Ben, great you could make it. Welcome to my house. Come through, everyone is outside."

As she lead the way it was clear from the slightly see through nature of her wrap that she was naked underneath. I enjoyed the view of her bouncing arse cheeks as we made our way through her substantial house, down the hallway to the kitchen and out through the large sliding glass doors to the pool deck area.

When I arrived, Mary was paddling in the pool up to her neck in water looking at me with a big smile. Anthea was over at the BBQ wearing an apron, with lunch underway. Maxine was on the other side of the pool on a lounge in the sun. From what I could tell she was topless. Her firm breasts were pointing skyward and a well-defined leg, bent. I then looked down at Buffy.

"Look everyone, it's Ben!"

With that she dropped her wrap and did a little twirl in front of me. I almost dropped my beach bag. She was certainly naked and although short, at 5 foot 2, didn't she have some magnificent curves. The standout were her massive, full breasts with thick nipples pointing straight at the ground. Her bubble butt was perfectly rounded and her legs perfectly proportioned. To round it out, so to speak, she had a beautiful pronounced tummy. Just like one of those Neolithic age, female, fertility goddess statues.

While I was watching the display in front of me Mary waded out of the pool, naked, walked up to me and planted a searing kiss on my lips. I felt her wet large breasts press into me as I leaned down to take her kiss. She was taller than other around 5 foot 10 I guessed. Medium length brunette. Magnificent breasts, had to be an E cup. Even light tan.

With that I looked over to see Anthea heading towards us, discarding her apron on the way. Naked, she planted a smoking hot kiss on my lips and I detected a little bit of tongue. I dropped my bag and towel, reached around and gave her nicely shaped bare arse a good squeeze with both hands. She was about 5 foot 7. Perfectly proportioned with beautiful D cup maybe DD cup boobs. Not a tan line to be seen.

"Hey what about me," said Buffy, as she bounced in front of me.

Being so short I really had to bend down as she gave me a big sloppy wet kiss on the lips while almost jumping into my arms. I managed to get a good squeeze of her impressive bubble butt.

Then a sultry voice beside me said, "My turn."

A naked Maxine then proceeded to hold my head in her hands as I leant down and she placed a gentle but sensuous kiss on my lips. Her substantial breasts, they had to be at least triple D's, were boring into me. She wasn't exactly slim, curvier and good proportions but carrying a bit of extra weight and with the slight of tummy. Her skin was paler than the others, probably hadn't seen much sun.

She released me and remained looking into my eyes.

"Well here we all are," Mary said. "But it would appear someone is very overdressed. You know Buffy has a house rule. If you are out here around the pool you must be naked."

I froze. This could be a bit awkward I thought. My huge cock was already starting to stir, with these beautiful ladies parading around naked in a clearly aroused state. I thought I had better warn them.

"Ah, ladies, if I could just have your attention for a moment. As much as I will enjoy getting naked with you directly I just need to let you know about something. Bit of a warning really. I don't want to shock you," I said.

By this stage I had their full attention. They had all moved back in front of me and were giving me questioning looks.

"As you can see I am a big guy. Big chest, big hands, big feet, big legs. Well that's not all, I just want to warn you I have a big cock. I thought it best to let you know.

With that Mary laughed and broke the tension. "Big cock, we've all seen big cocks haven't we girls." They all nodded in agreement except Maxine.

"Look Ben, you're not going to show us anything we haven't seen before. So let's cut the theatrics and get naked," said Mary.

I hadn't noticed Buffy sidle up to me and before I knew it she had tried to place her small hand over my package.

"Hey girls, I don't think he's joking, he's packing some serious heat here. I can't even get my hand over it," said Buffy as she tried to jiggle my package and get a grip.

"OK Ben, it's time," said Mary. "We're naked you need to be."

"OK, OK," I said. "But remember this wrapper came with a warning."

I proceeded to remove my shirt. I flipped off my thongs and slid off my shorts.

"Anyone want to do the honours," I joked.

Without hesitation Buffy had her thumbs in the sides of the waistband of my underwear. In an instant my underpants were down around my ankles. Buffy was staring, wide eyed.

"This can't be for real. It's still soft and it must be 8 or 9 inches long at least," she gasped.

All four stood in front of me transfixed.

The moment was broken when Anthea turned to rush back to the BBQ.

"The sausages!" she exclaimed.

Obviously my little show had prompted her to remember she had a BBQ to look after.

"It's time to get the meat off the BBQ and then we will need to eat. You voyeurs can wait until after lunch," she said now removing the steak and sausages and placing them on a serving dish.

Maxine went into action followed by Mary. Salads were brought out from the kitchen along with bread rolls.

While this was going on I noticed Buffy was still by my side. She whispered in my ear. "You must have a really huge cock, I can't wait to see it in all its glory. I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

She then guided me to the table. I was positioned at the head of the table with Buffy on my right. Maxine had grabbed the seat to my left. Beside her was Mary and across from Mary was Anthea. The salads and steaks were passed around and plates were filled. Buffy raised her glass and we all followed.

"To good friends and eager anticipation," she said with a giggle.

"Cheers," we all replied.

Anthea had done a great job with the marinated steaks. The salads complemented the steak beautifully. Towards the end of meal I felt a hand on my right thigh. I looked across at Buffy. She smiled back as her small hand worked its way across my thigh on its voyage of discovery. I then felt another hand on my left thigh. Maxine smiled as she set out on her voyage of discovery. I didn't mind, I reasoned I had more than enough cock, even if it was still flaccid, to go around. However I had to quickly reassess. These women knew what they were doing and it wasn't long before I started to respond to their ministrations.

Just then Mary stood up. "Girls, gather the dishes and to the kitchen, it's time to prepare dessert. Ben don't move. We have everything under control."

Hands were withdrawn from my cock and all 4 woman stood up, cleared the table and headed off to the kitchen with the dishes.

All I could hear next was a lot of giggling coming from the kitchen. As Anthea walked over to me I again admired he impressive figure. She stood beside me.

"We are about to bring out the dessert and it's a surprise, so you need to put this blindfold on and only take it off when I tell you," she said.

I agreed and she fixed the blindfold in place. Next I could hear the women filing out of the kitchen onto the deck. I could feel someone close by.

"Here's your desert Ben," said Mary. "You can take off your blindfold now."

Standing beside me was Mary and right in front of me was her breasts with a big dollop of cream surmounted by a glace cherry over each nipple. I didn't need any further invitation. I placed an arm around her and pulled her towards me devouring her right breast followed quickly by her left.

"Delicious," I said smacking my lips.

"And me," said Anthea.

There was Anthea similarly adorned on my other side. Wrapping an arm around her I pulled her towards me and hungrily sucked a breast into my mouth. She squealed as I went for the other breast giving it a good working over. I could feel myself hardening when a hand grasped my massive prick.

I was still sitting at the table with an arm wrapped around Mary on one side and Anthea on the other. Maxine was kneeling under the table and was now slowly working my cock.

"My this is a big one and it's getting bigger," said Max with surprise. "Would you like to try my dessert."

SBarak1
SBarak1
133 Followers