A Guy Called Ben Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course,"

I went to release Mary and Anthea and they both held my arms in place. This wasn't very fair I thought.

"Ladies, would you mind."

"Oh, we don't mind," said Mary trying to push her breasts into my face again. "However we were here first and Maxine will just have to wait her turn like a good little girl."

I stood quickly releasing Mary and Anthea. "That's far from equitable. Maxine's turn I think," I said stepping over to Maxine who by now standing next to the table.

"Hey," said Mary, trying to grab my arm. "I was having fun."

Ignoring Mary I wrapped my arm around Maxine.

"What have you got for me lovely lady?" I said looking into her eyes as I felt her melt into me.

"Um, I..." said Maxine flustered.

"Hurry up Maxine," said Mary in an impatient tone.

I glanced at Buffy reclining on a sun lounge with a can of whipped cream in one hand and a large strawberry in the other. She was shaking her head. 'Hmmm' I thought interesting dynamic here. May need to focus my attentions more on Maxine and Buffy.

I looked down at Maxine in my arm who was now holding a strawberry between her teeth.

Much more subtle, and clever I thought, as I lent in to apply my lips to hers and wrestle the strawberry from her with my tongue. After a short while I managed to get the strawberry into my mouth and crush it dripping its juice into Maxine's mouth and down her chin onto her breasts. Releasing her from my arm I squatted in front her to lick the strawberry juice off her right nipple by sucking it deeply into my mouth. I traced the juice trail up her breast and finished by licking her chin and then a final kiss on the lips.

"Oh, my," gasped Max as she reached for a chair.

I turned to face Mary and Anthea. By now my massive thick cock was fully rigid 14 inches. I looked down which drew their attention down as well. A look of shock passed over Anthea's face. Mary's was disbelief.

Mary who was holding a strawberry in her hand dropped it. I then looked to Buffy who was just grinning with anticipation, eyes glued on my cock. I stepped towards her.

"And what about you little girl. Do you have dessert for me?" I asked, as I devoured her with my eyes.

Buffy had the whipped cream can poised over flattened breasts. I could see her pause slightly, making a decision.

"Fuck yeah," she said, changing tack and shoving the strawberry in her pussy and spraying whipped cream over her waxed mons. "Dessert is served. Come and get it!"

I was on her as quick as a panther. I spread her legs wide and lapped at her cunt. I could taste her tangy juices mixed with the cream and some strawberry juice. She place her hands on the back of my head, as I felt a presence beside me and a hand grasp my cock.

I came up for air and wiped my face clean with my hand.

"Delicious, but I seem to be missing a strawberry. Do you know where it got to little girl?" I asked Buffy.

Buffy just nodded with a huge smile on her face.

"Let me see," I said as I inserted a finger in her surprisingly sopping snatch. I touched the strawberry but what intrigued me was how relaxed she was. I easily slipped in a second finger and retrieved the strawberry and popped in in my mouth. I moved my head to be over her breasts and crushed the strawberry dripping juice on her breasts and finally into her open mouth, finishing with a long kiss involving a lot of tongue.

I finally unlocked our lips, this woman knew how to give a kiss I thought, and looked into her eyes.

"Put your fingers back inside me, make me big and fuck me please," she said. "I think I can take you."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Not sure exactly, but we sure as fuck are gunna have fun finding out."

I moved back and slid two fingers gently inside her. By now I had forgotten about everyone else as I focused on her delicious pussy and slowly worked it.

"Hey, what about us," said Anthea.

I rolled to look over to see Mary with her hands on her hips and Anthea slightly behind her with what I would call a mild look of anger on their faces. I looked down at Max beside me holding my cock, then looked at Buffy with a huge grin on her face. Certainly an interesting dynamic.

"Excuse me ladies," I said addressing Max and Buffy as I stood and stepped towards Mary and Anthea.

"Yes ladies," I said as I purposely stood over them with my huge schlong swaying in front of me.

I saw Mary visibly gulp as she looked down at my impressive ramrod and watched a drop of pre-cum drip onto the deck.

"Um it's our turn," said Mary somewhat more timidly this time.

"For what," I asked in an even tone.

Mary looked around at Anthea for support, then back at my cock and then my face.

"Um," said Mary clearly stuck for words.

"Here's what will happen," I started, as I reached down and grasped my cock in my left hand. "Buffy has graciously asked me to fuck her. Whether she can remains to be seen. I am going to carefully and gently work with her to see if we can achieve said fucking. Maxine is going to help us. As you can see she has taken the initiative already. I dare say either of you would prove to be as accommodating as Buffy. Or would you?" I said pointing my massive man meat at Mary.

Mary moved back slightly contemplating the impossibility of intercourse with me. Anthea, no doubt, was doing the same.

"Um, OK, you're right.....Then what can we do?"

"I want you to watch and enjoy," I said studying the two.

"I really want to. It will be so hot," said Anthea finally speaking up.

"Hmmm, OK then," said Mary somewhat defeated.

It appeared the game had not gone Mary's way. No doubt I would find out more later.

"Mary you stand there, Anthea there," I said pointing either side of the sun lounge.

Moving back to my position between Buffy's thick thighs I paused briefly to whisper in Maxine's ear. "Keep doing what you are doing it feels wonderful."

Maxine beamed at me and I thought I detected her shudder.

"Now where were we my little girl," I said resuming my position and slipping one then quickly two fingers inside her accommodating vaginal opening.

I could feel Maxine starting to stroke me again with her featherlight touch as I easily slipped a third finger inside Buffy and explored her g-spot with my middle finger.

"Hmmmm, that feels fantastic," said Buffy. "Keep doing just that."

For the next 10 minutes I pleasured Buffy with my fingers occasionally licking and gently nibbling her clit. Her clit was something to behold. Now fully erect it was at least an inch long, pale pink with a defined tiny helmet at its tip.

"Can you please kiss me again," asked Buffy.

I moved up to give a long slow kiss and gave each of her fat nipples a long hard suck on the way to her lips.

"I'm ready," she whispered.

I stepped around to the side of the sun lounge and in one deft move slid my arms under her, lifter her up, lay myself down on the sun lounge and dropped Buffy onto my lap straddling me. Buffy sat blinking not quite believing how I had just man-handled her.

Maxine then reached over and held the base of cock as Buffy leaned down to lubricate me with her mouth. Satisfying herself I was nice and slippery she then raised herself up and positioned my rock hard massive member at the entrance of her dripping pussy and paused.

Maxine continued to hold my cock and watch as ever so slowly Buffy lowered herself down while I steadied her with my hands on her hips.

The engorged head of my cock was not fully engaged when I heard Mary.

"Oh my god, oh my god, I can't help myself, I'm cuuuummming," she cried out, as she continued to furiously rub her clit while still standing next me.

I watched as a jet of girl juice arced from her pussy and splattered against Buffy's massive breasts.

My attention went back to Buffy as my engorged cock head was slowly sliding between her swollen pussy lips and penetrating her. I could feel was still stretching on my sensitive glans, but I could tell she wasn't comfortable. Either she wasn't warmed up and stretched enough or just not big enough to accommodate my massive man meat. I felt Buffy squirmming on my fat cock head working to fit me. She really wanted this. And then I was in. I felt her vaginal opening finally slide over my cock head and seal itself around my thick shaft. She starting to orgasm.

"So good, Uggggh! GOD! FUCK!," she grunted and toppled forward onto my chest as my huge cock head disengaged with an audible pop!

I gave her a kiss on her forehead and whispered in her ear.

"You've done beautifully my little girl. Not many women have got this far with me." She smiled.

Just then Anthea came.

"Cumming! SO FUCKING HOT! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she cried out as a substantial puddle formed on the deck below her and she fell to her knees.

I looked across into Maxine's eyes as Anthea's orgasm subsided. "What about you?" I asked.

"No need to worry about me. I've been coming since we were at the table having lunch. I just wrap my hands around your beautifully, massive prick, like this, and I cum."

With that Maxine shuddered. She opened her eyes again and looked at me. "I lost count after 15. They aren't big and noisy like the others but I have so many more. My pussy is absolutely humming."

By now the sun had moved to a position where we were all in the shade. I just lay there with Buffy on my chest feeling Maxine slowly stroking my enormous and massively hard cock. Mary and Anthea had moved to positions either side of me and were intently watching Maxine stroke me.

Buffy wriggled against me and let out a sigh. She felt good on me. I started to doze.

It must have been 20 minutes later when I opened my eyes. Mary and Anthea were now laying on sun lounges eyes closed. Maxine was still holding my cock, kneeling beside my sun lounge, head on her arm resting on the edge of the lounge. I gave Buffy a little nudge.

"Need to get up," I whispered in her ear.

Max helped Buffy up so I was able to stand and stretch my legs. Holding out my hands for Maxine and Buffy I led them to the pool and slowly waded down to the deep end enjoying the refreshing coolness of the water. My cock showed no signs of changing from its rock hard state even in the water. I thought a satisfying big cum will fix that. I'll get all of them to help me out when Mary and Anthea wake. I started to think of ways to make that happen.

Buffy paddled over followed by Maxine.

Buffy latched on to my chest, her huge boobs floating and wobbling in the water. I could feel her pussy against my abs as she wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. I placed the palm of each of my hands on her substantial and very firm arse. The feeling of her soft body wrapped around me quickly made me hard again.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"A bit sore, but I wouldn't have swapped the experience for anything. Thought I could really take you. Your cock head is huge. I think my eyes are bigger than my cunt," she giggled.

Maxine was floating beside us holding onto my shoulders.

"Thanks for helping Maxine. How many Petite orgasms are you up to now?"

"Lost count," she whispered in my ear smiling. Then gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

"You know I am going to have bragging rights for some time to come," said Buffy.

"No doubt about it. Not many women will have a claim like yours," I said. "Now, there is one thing I need to know from you. Your name is Lindy but everyone calls you Buffy. Why?"

"Oh that was something I picked up from this lot years ago. My breasts started to grow all of a sudden when I was younger. I went from a B cup to a G cup in less than a year. I became Big Up Front, B.U.F, Buffy, get it. Anyway it stuck and everyone just called me Buffy from then on didn't they Max. I really like it."

"What size are they now," I asked.

"That's' for me to know and you to find out," she teased, looking at me with a big grin.

"Well Buffy I will let you in on a little secret. I just love huge boobs. And yours are magnificent. I could lose myself in them."

I reached down with my mouth, to her floating massive mammaries, and give each fat nipple a hard suck and watched them swell.

"And your nipples are delectable."

"Thank you Ben. It's nice to have compliments.....You know the older you get the fewer and far they become."

"With a beautiful body like yours? I don't believe you," I said, giving her a huge smile.

Awwww, you're making me blush," said Buffy, giggling.

"I meant it," I said, leaning in to give her a slow kiss.

She whispered into my ear. "I also liked it when you called me 'your little girl'. It made me feel special," she paused. "Ben can I ask a favour?"

"Of course my little girl, name it."

I'm going to make you a promise to get in shape so I can fit your massive cock inside me. I really want us to have a great fuck. When I'm ready can we get together again so you can slide that amazing thing inside me again. The length isn't the problem so much as it's incredible thickness. I know I have a lot of work today but I really want to feel all of you inside me soon."

Knowing this could take some time, I replied.

"Favour granted, let me know when you are ready my little girl. And feel free to call me if you need any advice. Remember I've been working with this finally tuned instrument for many years," I chuckled.

"What are you three taking about?" It was Mary.

"Oh nothing, Buffy was just thanking me for a memorable fuck," I said as I headed toward the stairs at the shallow end.

I waded up the pool and strode up the stairs with Buffy still in my arms. My huge schlong swaying and slapping Buffy's arse. I stood on the deck with Buffy wrapped around me and Maxine standing beside us surveying the other two. I felt Buffy shudder as she tightened her hold on me and had, what I thought, was a petite orgasm. I heard a muffled 'thank you'.

After she had stopped shuddering, I set her down carefully on her feet to have her look up at me with a huge grin on her face.

By now Mary and Anthea were up and stretching. Mary looked over to me and saw my still rigid massive cock.

"Ladies, it would appear we haven't been satisfactory hostesses," said Mary in an attempt to regain control. "Little Buffy certainly hasn't really helped with her half-hearted attempt. Look, Ben is still hard. He needs relief and we need to give it to him. Now Ben, given the unusual not to mention massive size of that magnificent prick of yours we are open to suggestions."

By now all four women had gathered around me with their attention firmly on my huge member. I let the comment about Buffy slide for the moment.

"Mary, I'm glad you asked, I been thinking about it while swimming. I have a solution and I think there might be enough of you to help me out. It involves cum and lots of it."

Anthea chimed in at this point. "Ben we underestimated you at our peril earlier. When you say lots of cum just how much would that be?"

"As you know ladies I'm a big guy in many ways. Something else that is big about me are my balls," I said lifting my huge cock palming my balls from behind to emphasize their size.

"If you are willing to participate I want to glaze your magnificent chests with my man seed."

Before I could draw breath both Maxine and Buffy had knelt down in front of me. Mary and Anthea looked at each other and followed suit.

"Yes please," Mary and Anthea said in unison.

We just adore cum, explained Anthea.

Hmmm, I thought, I may have stumbled onto something here.

I looked down at Maxine. "I would love anything to do with that magnificent, beautiful, enormous cock Ben. I would be honoured to receive your seed in any way," she said.

Both Mary and Anthea looked across at Maxine, I didn't think this was a side of her they had ever seen before.

Finally I looked over at Buffy. "Hey, I'm here for the show Ben," she said with a massive smile. "Just plaster your little girl with everything you've got!"

"OK, I want you all to move in a bit and form a semi-circle around me. Maxine, I think you will particularly enjoy helping me stroke my massive cock.....Ready?"

All four women looked at me as I started to stroke. Maxine reached forward with her hand to assist.

I picked up the pace. This wouldn't take long I thought. I felt that familiar tingling in my balls. Then my balls started to churn. I could also tell Maxine had by now had at least 3 mini orgasms.

Then Mary started her commentary. "That's it you wanker, we want to feel your cum splatter all over our big tits. I want to feel it on my face, in my hair, drown me. Give us the contents of your massive beautiful balls."

Anthea joined in. "I just love cum. I want to feel that warm splatter on my sensitive nipples. Give me your cum. Paint me like a canvas."

Buffy was next as I looked at her. "Plaster me from head to foot. I'm ready."

Finally Maxine "Honour me with your seed master." That one caught me a little off guard, I thought, as I kept pumping.

The ladies were primed and ready. All kneeling in front of me, all transfixed on my cock. Mary and Anthea already had their mouths open and tongues out. It was time for the final act.

"Here I cum ladies, this one's gunna be big."

As I worked my strokes to full speed, Maxine's hand dropped away. I could feel that first rope of cum leave my ball sack on its journey to my cock and finally explode from the tip. The first rope hit Anthea in the middle of her chest. The second hit Mary on her right boob. I twisted to Maxine, hers needed to be special, my third rope hit Maxine in the face with its force making it go up her nose, she gasped and instinctively closed her eyes. I continued on to Buffy and fired off a fourth well aimed rope over her magnificent huge boobs. I quickly twisted back to Mary. Who was starting to scoop cum off her boobs and into her mouth. In an instant my firth rope hit Mary smack in the face. Followed by a similar shot at Anthea. Next I glazed Maxine's impressive rack with my seventh rope. Buffy was next with a direct hit in the face. Knowing that I probably had 2 or 3 left in my I had a preference for Maxine and Buffy so managed to get my ninth and tenth over their boobs again. I could feel the last one on it way so I quickly lunged forward pushing my engorged bulbous head against Buffy's lips. She reflexively opened her mouth as I filled her. I probably shouldn't have done it as I saw my cum spurt from her nose as she pulled back gagging and coughing. I then brought my cock over to Maxine's mouth and she latched on sucking my remaining semen with slurping and little contented noises.

I looked over the women and at my handy work.

Mary and Anthea were now facing each other licking cum off each other. As I watched Anthea rocked forward having a mini-orgasm. Mary didn't stop for her friend and just kept slurping up my cum. Over to Maxine. Her eyes were looking up at me in rapt awe as she sucked away on the fat head of my slowly deflating cock. She looked as sexy as hell covered in my sperm, particularly dripping off her hard red nipples.

Finally to Buffy. Having recovered she was working like a little hoover slurping up what was covering her massive rack. She proceeded to scoop all she could off her face and lick it off her fingers. As she was about to finish she looked across to Maxine and saw a fresh source of supply. She attacked Maxine's face with her tongue. Cleaning up her face and boobs quickly.

I knelt down, as Maxine released my cock, and continued to watch 4 very content and sexy woman consume as much of my seed as they could.

After a few minutes Buffy and Maxine stood and offered their hands to me, I stood and they led me into the pool. Not long after Mary and Anthea joined us.

I broke the silence. "Satisfied ladies?"

Mary spoke up first. "I'm sure I can speak on behalf of all of us when I say that was a truly memorable experience. For the cum-sluts amongst us, we were in heaven. I have never been bathed in as much cum by one man let alone a man who could do that to four women at once. A dream cum true."