A Guy Called Ben Ch. 04

Story Info
Maxine needs something from Ben.
4.2k words
4.77
4.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers

A Guy Called Ben - Part 4.

Maxine needs something from Ben.

At this point the series story arc takes an unexpected left turn. Don't ask me why, it just did.

Dear reader. What you are about to read has come from my furtive and over imaginative, dirty mind. Yes, it is all my own work. I come up with a basic idea and the story just seems to flow from there. Please note that all characters in my stories are of a legal age and participate willingly. This is the fourth chapter in this series. Enjoy!

Copyright is asserted by the author. ©SBarak1

Note: This story contains Australian slang and vernacular. If you can't work it out drop a comment below and I will translate.

This is not a stand-alone story. Make sure you read the earlier chapters so this story makes sense.

----------------------------------------------------

It was Tuesday evening about 8:30pm. I had had a pretty solid day at work and was feeling tired as I was packing the dishwasher after a light meal. I was thinking about my day tomorrow and then the doorbell went.

As I walked to the door, I wondered who it could be. Maybe one of the neighbors needing a hand.

I opened the door to see Maxine, the curvy brunette, from Sunday standing there. I was puzzled to say the least.

"Maxine, what a surprise, please come in," I said.

"Thanks Ben, I didn't know if you would be at home. Hope you don't mind.....I just had to see you," she explained looking fidgety and nervous.

"It's OK Maxine, come through, let me get you a drink," I said guiding her through to the kitchen living area.

As I followed her through my mind was racing. I wondered what could be wrong.

"How about a glass of white wine?"

"Sure, white is good," she replied looking around.

I poured two glasses of my favourite New Zealand, Sauvignon Blanc and then guided Maxine to the couch in the TV room. We sat down turning to face each other.

"So," I prompted.

"Oh Ben, I'm so glad I am with you again," she said as she reached for my hand. "Since last Sunday afternoon my mind has been in turmoil. You have stirred something deep within me, feelings which I never knew I had. I didn't know what to do, who to talk to."

Whoa, I thought. Better strap myself in.

"OK, just start at the beginning."

"My marriage basically fell apart a year ago. I finally got up the courage to kick the stupid bastard out 3 months ago. If it wasn't for the support of Mary, Anthea and particularly Buffy I'm sure I would have lost it. I have been rudderless, just drifting along. And then you stepped into my life 2 days ago. Sure I had noticed you at the gym over the years, but I hadn't met you."

"Keep going," I prompted.

"We were all naked around the pool and doing those amazing things that I would never have dreamt of, you were so masterful. The way you just took Buffy in your arms and dominated her both physically and sexually. Yet you were so tender caring to make sure you didn't hurt her. I looked at you and her and something clicked. That's what I wanted, no, needed, I needed someone to take me in every way."

"OK," I said taking another sip of my wine. "However I suspect there's more," I said studying Max's face.

"Your right," she paused. "Ben will you please hold me," she asked.

"Of course," I said, sliding closer to her on the couch.

She rested her head on my chest as I placed my arm around her.

"How's that"?

"Thank you, so much better."

"Ben, please call me Max. Much better than Maxine."

"Sure Max. So tell me is there something else you want to say. Maybe it's got something to do with some particular language you used on Sunday?"

"Ah that, I'm afraid that was a bit of a slip on my behalf. You had me so totally enthralled, your strong personality, the way you handled yourself in every way. Even that bossy Mary was no match for you and how you put her in her place. She wasn't even really aware you had taken control. You don't know how much that just turned me on."

I took a punt and asked. "So how long have you had these submissive tendencies"?

"Pretty obvious wasn't it. The girls have been questioning me about since Sunday. I shouldn't have let my guard down."

"Don't worry about them. Let's talk about your submissive side. I'd like to hear more."

"Uh, OK. Well Kevin, that's my fuckwit of an ex-husband, and I tried to dabble in a bit of BDSM several years ago. I thought it would spice up our marriage. We tried a few things at home and even went and visited a dungeon on an open night. I was starting to work out the roll of a Sub and how the relationship with my Dom would work. You know, the more I explored the more I realised it is a very close and caring relationship. Sure there is pain and punishment. But there is also reward. I realised that a good Dom really protects his Sub. I kind of liked the pain and punishment provided it was balanced with reward. The problem was stupid Kevin couldn't see beyond the end of his dick. He got his jollies off inflicting pain on me by performing basic acts of punishment. The rewards was cursory. He never knew how to really pleasure a woman and certainly didn't want to find out from me. So it was all one way. He soon tired of it and we dropped the whole thing much to my disappointment. I've never forgotten the lessons I learned through trying to explore BDSM and also researching it. So on Sunday you hit a very deep cord in me and without thinking I willingly and without thinking about it slipped into my submissive persona. It felt so natural with you and I innately knew you would protect me."

"What a shame you were never able to pursue a BDSM lifestyle. You are right in your assessment. A Dom's primary role is to protect his Sub particularly when in group environments like a dungeon."

"So you know the lifestyle?"

"Yup, I have had two girlfriends years ago who were right into it. Both subs. They taught me a lot. I'm no expert but I know how to handle myself in what you might call more challenging environments."

"Wow, so you know what it's like to be a real Dom. That's all I needed to know."

Before I could say or do anything Maxine and hopped off the couch and had very quickly removed all her clothing. I didn't know what to say. She assumed the inspection position, slightly bent forward at the waist, feet about a metre apart. Hands clasped behind her head and looking straight ahead. I immediately recognized the stance.

"Ready for your inspection Master."

"Max," I said, shocked. What are you doing? You shouldn't be doing this."

Max didn't move. I couldn't help but look at her naked body. She had a fantastic slightly curvy figure. Great DDD cup boobs, nicely rounded bum, slender well defined legs and a bit of tummy.

"Max, please put your clothes back on," I said standing up.

Max still didn't budge. I walked to face her. A thousand thoughts were racing through my mind. What did she really want? Was it a joke? Had one of her friends put her up to it? What happened to her in the past? Gee she has knock out boobs - sorry couldn't help myself.

"Max...."

It was clear she wasn't going to move. This position meant she was expecting to be inspected by her Master. We faced off for a few moments. What came next I did not expect.

"Please Master will you take this unworthy slave as your own to use as you see fit. I give myself to you completely and in every way. I need to be your submissive partner," Maxine said.

I knew she was serious. The words for 'the request' were very similar to what I had heard before. The sincerity in her voice said it all.

What to do? Talk her out of it I had to make a decision and the right one for her.

"Max, can we talk about this?"

No response. She continued staring straight ahead.

I then dawned on me she was committed. I also knew that as her Master I would have control over her. I could make it temporary perhaps. Help her sort things out. Get her on the right path whatever that might be. I also knew my response had to be very careful. It would have taken her a lot emotionally to get to this point. I did admire her, in a way. I worked the situation through considering the alternatives and the outcomes. I kept coming back to the same conclusion and that's why I accepted request.

I tried to remember the words as I paced around her.

"Maxine, I accept you as my unworthy slave. Knowing that you will be bound to me and no-one else. I know that you give yourself to me completely and without question and you will always seek to show me your worth and work to improve. I am your Dominant partner from this moment forward."

I knew there was a next step so I sorted of winged it. I moved behind her. She lowered her arms to her sides. I stripped off my clothing and reached around her. I wrapped my arms around her and explored her body. Across her beautiful breasts, down her flanks, across her shapely arse and over her pussy. It was clear she was aroused, and so was I, as she knew that we had to consummate the relationship with a sexual act.

I whispered in her ear. "You are now mine to do with what I please. Work hard to always gain my approval. I will protect you always."

I felt a shudder go through her body. I could tell this meant everything to her and I wanted it to be right. I had to be firm and assert myself immediately.

"Turn around and suck my cock, now," I commanded.

"Yes Master."

Max immediately turned, squatted and went to work on my huge ramrod. Although she couldn't take me in her mouth she did about everything else. Sucking the head, licking my shaft, running her tongue around the bottom edge of my engorged head, tickling and sucking my balls. I was hard in no time.

"You have done well with your first task as my slave. Remember with practice you will improve," I said.

This elicited a slight smile from Max. She knew the words. She knew that she always must strive to improve in all tasks set by her Master.

"We must now consummate our new relationship with a sexual act. So I am going to lay on my back and you are going to straddle me and position your pussy over my cock and pause in that position waiting for my instructions."

"Yes master."

I lay down and Max positioned herself holding my cock with her pussy lips starting to envelope the head of my massive member. I rested my hands firmly on her hips and looked into her eyes. I was waiting to see if she would say something. She knew she wasn't allowed unless invited. She also knew she was in an impossible situation poised above my cock. There was no way she could take my massive prick. But she also knew this was about trust and I wouldn't hurt her.

"Sadly I cannot enter you slave. The fault is not yours it is mine. So symbolically I fuck you with my massive prick and consummate our relationship as Dom and Sub."

I could feel her pussy leaking down my shaft. She needed relief. I knew what to do.

"Let me know enter you another way."

With my hands on her hips I lifted her across and dropped her pussy right over my mouth. My big tongue speared past her labia and deep into her very wet and slick velvety tunnel. Through a process of lifting her hips up and down and moving my tongue in and out I fucked her hard on my tongue. It wasn't easy but fortunately she came quickly and hard. It may have looked a little brutal but by the amount of sweet nectar running down my chin it had the desired effect. Her pussy convulsed, her body shivered and Max let out a muffled grunt.

After a moment I slide her down my body and sat her on my abdomen so I could look into her eyes.

"You are a good slave. This is the start of our journey." I told her. She leant forward and kissed me lightly on the lips and then proceeded to lick her girl juice off my face and neck.

Knowing that I didn't want her to be in slave mode all the time I came up with a solution.

"I will now give you a word for finishing our BDSM time or sessions and return to normal. When I say this word you and I are just Max and Ben again. I also give you permission to use this word if you need to. I know this is unusual in these types of relationships, but I trust you," I paused for effect. "The word is 'Sherlock'."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you Ben. I think you know now how much this really means to me now. I've spent the last two days going over this time and time again in my head. I knew I had to take the initiative and then I worried: What if you rejected me? What if you didn't understand?"

"Shhhh', I said. "It's done, we are now formally joined."

With that she slid further down my torso and came to a halt as her pussy pressed against my still rigid massive pole.

I looked down at her. She was beautiful, a little bedraggled but never the less beautiful.

"So what would you have done if I didn't know anything about BDSM?"

Max just smiled. I was to find out as I got to know her, this was one very intelligent and capable lady. I learned never to underestimate her.

"Hmmm, that feels delicious against my pussy. Do you need relief? I've got you all worked up. How do we do this," she asked, as she rolled off.

She pressed her curvy body into my side with her head on my chest and her hand on my huge very erect penis. She started to slowly stroke my cock with her right hand. I felt a slight shudder as she had a petite orgasm.

"Hmmmm, that feels good, I like the way you touch me.....Don't worry about my cock he will relax when he's ready," I paused. "How about I take you to bed?"

"I was hoping you would ask. Yes please."

I lifted Max into my arms and carried her to the Master Bedroom and sat her on the bed. I went into the ensuite bathroom to brush my teeth. She followed me in so I looked out a new toothbrush for her.

Who would have thought it? I get home from work after a big day have some diner and commit to being a Dom with the curvy and sexy Maxine who I only really met at a sex romp by a pool at her friend's house two days ago. Wait till Candy hears about this.

We finished up in the ensuite and returned to the master bedroom. A lifted the covers and Max slipped between the sheets followed by me. She took up her earlier position against my right side, head on my chest and hand on my still hard massive cock.

I grinned, nothing like a bit of cock worship I thought. This is something we can definitely explore.

"How are you going there? What are you thinking Max?"

"I'm thinking how good it is to have your strong arm wrapped around me and to being able to hold your powerful cock. I'm also thinking about how I am feeling so much better since I walked in your door tonight."

"It certainly happened very quickly tonight. You really caught me off-guard."

"I'm sorry Master. I promise that I won't ever do anything like that to you ever again."

"That's OK. It's all right now. We just need to work out what happens next. How I can help you."

I could feel Max nodding her head.

"In a way I'm really glad we are together like this now," I said.

"You felt something?"

"I did. I can't put my finger on it. Never felt anything like it before. Sort of faint, elusive. The only way I can think to explain it is it felt like the edge of a thought. Sounds funny I know."

All the while we spoke Max continued to delicately stroke my still rigid massive cock.

"I think I know what you mean," she said further snuggling in.

I reached down and placed my hand on her thigh.

"What about you, is there anything I can do for you?" I asked.

"No need, this is the best thing, to be held. Although I should tell you I have had at least half a dozen mini orgasm tonight."

"Half a dozen? Like at the BBQ at Buffy's place on Sunday?"

"Just like Sunday. They sort of creep up on me particularly when I am in contact with you. Sort of delicious little surprises."

I don't know how long we stayed like this until Max spoke again.

"Can you please spoon me?"

"Sure."

Max rolled to her right as I adjusted my arms and rolled on to my right as well. I wrapped my arms around her and I felt her wriggle her curvy bum in to my still very hard massive prick.

"You know when you cuddle, the body releases a hormone called 'oxytocin.' It makes you feel trust. It's sometimes known as the cuddle chemical. The levels increase during when you are experiencing an orgasm and when you are hugging someone. It controls many processes in the body and helps nerve cells in the brain send messages to each other. I feel like I'm a little cuddle chemical factory with you right now," Max explained.

Max took my hands and positioned them over her breasts so I could hold them.

"Hmmm, that's it," she said.

I felt her relax and then drift off to sleep. It wasn't long before I joined her.

---------------------------------------------

I awoke refreshed, but my cock was hard again. It was morning, the sun was up. I could feel a tongue dancing around the head of my cock while nimble fingers glided up and down my shaft. I lifted the sheet and looked down. There was Max working her magic on my cock. A thought crossed my mind. Let's see how far she wants to go with this BDSM thing. A little test...

"Slave, what this?"

"Master?" she looked up at me.

"Did I give you permission?"

"Um, I thought, no you did not Master," she said in a little voice.

She knelt up lifting the sheets back and adopted the submissive position between my legs looking at me.

"Hmmm what am I to do with you. A slave that doesn't ask permission of her Master before she starts sucking his cock in the morning. What's your answer slave?"

"I need to be punished Master."

"Yes punishment, I think you need a good flogging," I said matter of factly.

Max's eyes widened as I got off the bed. My massively large and rigid cock bobbing in front of me.

"Inspect," I ordered, pointing at the floor beside the bed.

Max slid off the bed and assumed the inspection position. I could now walk around her.

"Now we don't really have anything suitable here for a good flogging, I guess I will just have to use what's at hand."

By this stage I was back in front of her.

"Look down," I ordered her.

As she did I grabbed my rigid huge pole.

"Your Master's cock has many uses. Right now it will be used on a bad slaves that need to be taught a lesson."

I commenced to circle her slapping her body with my cock. This was just the warm up.

"Now lay on your back on the bed with your feet on the floor, legs spread."

I got into position on the bed, over her head and commenced to slap her face hard with my cock. I worked my way down to her breasts which I beat even harder. This was really turning me on more than I thought it would. Max didn't make a sound. After her breasts were a nice shade of red, and her nipples hard and swollen, I slid off the bed and stood between her legs.

"Roll over."

Max rolled over with her arse on the edge of the bed. I moved in behind and really gave her tasty round bum a good beating with my cock. As her arse cheeks reddened. I could see Max was turned on by the amount of girl juice she was starting to leak and I couldn't believe how good my massive cock felt. If I wasn't careful I would cum.

"Roll over, feet back on the floor."

Max rolled over exposing that delicious waxed pussy of hers. I then leant down and proceed to beat her mons with my cock. I didn't want to overdo it. Max hadn't made a sound I could see her pussy was still weeping girl juice and maybe close to coming.

"Come with me slave," I ordered as I took her hand and lead her to the ensuite bathroom and shower.

"Kneel there - submit," I pointed, as we both got in the shower.

Max assumed the submissive position kneeling in front of me, hands in her lap looking up, It took me all of five stokes before I came I was so aroused. I was convulsing as I furiously pumped my fabulously hard and massive schlong and drenched Max from head to foot as she knelt there.

SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers
12