A Guy Called Ben Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers

The first rope went over her head and hit the back wall of the shower with a splat. The second coated her beautiful breasts, the third her face. I just kept alternating between her face and breasts until I was spent. I counted 12 solid ropes (one of my better efforts), standing there with my still massive dong in my hand just dripping on Max's legs. All the while Max kept perfectly still and didn't make a sound. Her eyes were glued shut and she was breathing through her mouth and her nose was blocked. I watched my cum drip off her nipples.

"You may speak slave."

"Master honours me with his prodigious seed. It tastes wonderful. I counted eleven magnificent ropes. I think I came twice. I am content within," she said with a big smiling face covered with my cum.

"With your permission master I want to continue to remain here and soak in your magnificent seed."

That's different I thought. "Permission granted."

I noticed the slightest hint of a smile as I stepped around Max to the second shower head and quickly showered, toweled off, had a shave and brushed my teeth. It was a work day so I needed to get cracking.

After getting dressed in the bedroom I was about to head downstairs and remembered. I stepped into the ensuite.

"Slave, wipe your face and open your eyes."

Max did as she was told.

"You have performed well and your Master is pleased.....'Sherlock'."

Max blinked and few times still looking at me now with a big smile. She didn't move.

"Max, I have to head off to work now. Stay there as long as you want. You can stay in the house as long as you want as well. My place is yours for the day. I will be home after 10pm as I will go straight to the gym for a late work out. I will leave a house key on the kitchen bench if you want it. It's entirely up to you if you want to be here when I get back, although I would like to see you. We should talk some more."

"Thank you Master, I mean Ben. I am feeling so fulfilled, I want to stay like this for a while. I really want to be here when you return tonight. I to would like to continue our discussion from last night."

"Sounds like a plan Max," I said giving her a quick sticky kiss on the lips.

I headed downstairs, fixed a quick breakfast of coffee and toast, looked out a house key for Max, and left for work.

To be continued...

SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers
12