A Guy Called Ben Ch. 09

Story Info
There's a thunderstorm.
7.4k words
4.68
2.8k
2
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBarak1
SBarak1
133 Followers

A Guy Called Ben - Ch. 09

There's a thunderstorm.

Dear reader. What you are about to read has come from my furtive and over imaginative, dirty mind. Yes, it is all my own work. I come up with a basic idea and the story just seems to flow from there. Please note that all characters in my stories are of a legal age and participate willingly. This is the ninth chapter in this series. Enjoy!

Copyright is asserted by the author. ©SBarak1

Note: This story contains Australian slang and vernacular. If you can't work it out drop a comment below and I will translate.

This is not a stand-alone story. Make sure you read the earlier chapters so this story makes sense.

----------------------------------------------------

MONDAY

I woke up at about 6:15, sun streaming through the window. It felt warm. A Northerly breeze was picking up and it was going to be a hot one. The forecast had said 41C with an extreme fire danger rating and possible thunderstorms.

Max was still asleep right leg draped over my abdomen, face in my shoulder. I kissed her on the forehead and slid, as carefully as I could, out of bed and headed for the shower. Before I knew it she was behind me reaching to adjust the temperature. She washed me down and shampooed my hair. It had become our morning ritual together.

After finishing in the bathroom. I dressed and we headed downstairs. After a quick breakfast and a kiss on the lips then nipple ring I was on my way. Today's job was nearby so I got there in 15 minutes. I would spend the week at this client site which suited me fine. Less travelling, particularly on this hot day.

About mid-morning I phoned Candy.

"Hi big boy, how's it going"

"Fine, and how's my favourite sexy gym owner."

"All the better for hearing your voice,"

"OK to talk,"

"Sure, just around the corner picking up a few things up at the shops."

"Good, just wanted to check that everything was OK when Mark got home."

"Yeah, all good."

"The nipple ring."

"I flashed my boobs at him as soon as he walked in the door. Poor darling didn't stand a chance. Told him it was my reward, from him, for letting him go away with his buddies golfing. I told him I'd been thinking about getting one for ages. I pushed him onto the couch and blew him then I fucked his brains out. I was still horny from this morning. It was wild."

"You're right, poor guy never stood a chance."

"You know our sex life has been super charged since I met you a couple of weeks ago."

"Great, just wanted to check in,"

"Thanks big boy, see you tomorrow at the gym," she said

"I'll be there when you open."

"I'll make sure I am."

"Better go."

"Bye big boy."

I had no doubt Candy would have the situation under control. She would also be working on a way to get Mark to be OK with her seeing me. And he would be happy with it. She's one, slightly scary, very capable lady.

A bit later that morning I phoned Buffy. The phone was answered immediately.

"My Prince,"

"Hello my little girl, not interrupting am I."

"With you never."

"How'd that early morning call go with the US"

"Bit of a flop really. They didn't know what they were talking about. Bunch of time wasting wankers. These guys are a dime-a-dozen in the US. Plenty more fish, as they say."

"Anyway, just wanted to say a big thankyou again for Saturday night. It was more than memorable."

"Hey, I haven't stopped thinking about it either. And Sunday around the pool. It was perfect in every way. I never knew Max was such an accomplished cook....You know I'm fingering my pussy right now thinking about your massive prick."

"Well don't get too distracted, don't want you startling the staff."

Buffy giggled.

"Tell me where you are working today and I will turn up in my red dress and distract you."

"No way, the office productivity would plummet and they would never let me back in the door.

"Awww, do you think so."

"I know so. Every bloke in the office would be lusting after your body and most of the women would be fighting them away to check out what you are wearing," I paused. "I need to ask you a favour."

"You wish is my command my Prince."

"I'm after a particular dildo."

"Your little girl is intrigued."

"It's not for me, but you already know that. Knowing you, you have probably worked out who it's for."

"Well it's not for Candy, she's well catered for. So what is Max after"?

"It will be a present from me to her. So don't mention anything. You know that custom made 14" dildo you've got. I'm after a scale version at 9 inches in flesh pink with a good size suction cup on the base."

"Easy done," said Buffy. "Nine inches larger than what I thought she would prefer."

"So did I."

"Well given that it is a scale version, there's no real design work required. The girls can knock one out straight after I phone them."

"The girls?"

"Yeah, the girls. That particular start up is an all women company. Didn't know it when I invested, but I was pleasantly surprised to find out later. I'll text you to say I've got it. You'll have it tomorrow. Why don't you give me the address of where you are working so I can have it couriered over."

"Thanks Buffy, appreciate it. I will owe you one. But after what you said before there is no way I'm going to give you this address."

"You got me," she giggled. "And don't worry, you will owe me and I will collect. Now, when will I see you again."

"How are you placed Thursday or Friday," I asked.

"Name the time and place, I'll reschedule anything that is in the way to be there."

"Great, let me check in with ladies and I'll get back to you this afternoon."

"Your little girl will wait with eager anticipation," Buffy giggled again.

"Speak soon, bye."

"Bye."

My plan was to discuss Buffy's request with Max and Candy when we were next together on Wednesday evening either at the gym or at my place. We would then have an answer for her when I next saw Buffy on Thursday or Friday. I was thinking there needed to be conditions. This was not going to be a simple Dom / Sub relationship and we all knew it.

Not long after I received a text from Buffy. It was a link to another video. I moved to a spot away from prying eyes and accessed it. To be safe I muted the sound. There was Buffy standing demurely in front of the camera dressed as she did when she arrived for dinner on Saturday night. Except the material of the just as revealing dress was flouro pink dusted with glitter and her high heels with pink. She was saying something. Then there was a flash and she was doing a bump and grind with strobe lights flashing. The dress was gone but she was still in suspender belt, stockings and her stilettoes. She was swinging her massive melons, twerking her arse and thrusting out her pelvis. She finished the short 3 minute show by holding up her substantial melons, squeezing them together so she could lick both nipples at once with a fat dildo sticking out from between underneath. She signed off with a kiss.

One hell of a show. It got me thinking though. When could she have done this? Surely she wouldn't have had enough time between now and last Sunday evening when she left my place. I made a mental note to pursue later.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully.

I did receive a call from a mate of mine, Derek. He invited me along to a round of golf on Sunday afternoon with 2 other friends. One of which was a member at Royal Melbourne golf course. My golf game was fair. I played off 15. These guys were serious, played regularly and entered club comps. They all played off around 3 or 4. Anyway it would be great to catch up. No doubt they would want to find out what I was up to, they all thought I was single and a bit desperate. I said I could make it.

I got home to a nicely air-conditioned house with Max naked in the kitchen preparing dinner.

As expected, she assumed the submissive position in front of me. I looked down at her. She appeared so content. After a quick conversation where I queried her worthiness then praised her, I knew she liked that. She stripped my clothing off and we had dinner.

As we chatted I spoke about my day mentioning the call with Candy then Buffy. I told her that Buffy would source a bespoke dildo to Max's specification and it would arrive tomorrow. I also mentioned my Sunday golfing appointment with my friends. Max mentioned her gym session with the girls this morning. Buffy wasn't able to make it. Mary was being a particularly bitchy pushing Max to find out who gave her the nipple ring. Max then told me that she had contacted Buffy for a massage. They had an appointment for tomorrow afternoon. I told her we really had to deal with this Mary situation. We agreed it wasn't so much Anthea as it was Mary being the bitch. Max thought that she had noticed Mary's behavior getting worse of the last 6 months. There had to be something underlying it.

It was another delicious meal followed by a baked dessert. Max cleared the table, tidied the kitchen and we found ourselves in the lounge area next to the kitchen. As I sat on the couch Max assumed the submissive position in front of me on the floor. I patted the couch beside me and she climbed up beside me and gave me a hug.

I was curious to find out more about Max's massage knowledge. She told me about her 6-month secondment to Turkey when she was working in pharmaceuticals. One of the things she did to keep herself occupied at night was to take 4-month part-time intensive Turkish massage course. She also took a module that covered other styles such as Swedish and Thai.

We watched Buffy's latest video. Max laughed and said she was such an exhibitionist. I corrected her with 'nymphomaniac exhibitionist.' We watched the video a second time and I pointed out my thoughts about the timing and how long it would have taken to produce. I texted Buffy a 'thumbs up.'

Before we went to bed, I asked her if she would be OK to go to the gym with me on Wednesday night. I had a late night with work, had to kick off some server upgrades, would be here to pick her up at about 8:30 pm and we would head off. She agreed only if she could pack me a snack for dinner.

We fell asleep in our spooning position.

TUESDAY

I was up at 5:30 am. I tried to slip out of the bed without waking Max. I had forgotten to tell her I was going to the gym this morning session for an early session. As I stepped under the warm water I felt her hands on my hips. I looked around at her.

"This is my job," she said smiling as she took the soap from me.

I could never refuse.

After a very light breakfast prepared by Max I gave her a quick kiss on the lips, then her nipple ring and I walked out to the car with my gear bag in hand.

Candy was there opening the door as I arrived. I was the only one. She gave me a huge smile and a peck on the check. She looked each way out the door, took my hand dragging me in through the door, put one hand on the back of my head and the other around my waist. On tip toes she pulled me in for a full body contact searing kiss.

It must have been a good 30 seconds before she let me go and I was able to come up for air.

"Wow, what a great welcome. Is this part of the regular service," I asked, grinning

"Only for customers with 14-inch magnificent fat cocks," she said with a grin.

Candy's hand then palmed my package and gave a little squeeze.

"How is the love of my life," she said looking down.

"His life support system confirms his status is optimum and thanks you for asking," I replied, smiling.

Candy gave me a hug.

I palmed her right breast and gently squeezed her nipple feeling the nipple ring. Candy started to melt in my arms before quickly straightening up and letting go.

"Better not stand here too long, I'm expecting more clients," she said as she scuttled off.

I watched her gorgeous bum as I followed her to the back of the gym. Dumped my bag and started my warm up exercises. People had started arriving. Soon there were about 20 of us warming up and starting our circuits.

I was about halfway through one of my sets when she appeared beside me. She had a scowl on her face. She leaned in to whisper in my ear.

Hey, I just realised if you are here today maybe you won't be coming along tomorrow night for 'our regular little chat'."

I put down the dumbbells.

"Never fear my 'size queen' I have a plan."

"I do love a man with a plan. Pray tell."

"I'll be here, don't worry, with Max, and we will arrive after 8:30pm."

"Goody."

"Remember I asked you to think about what Buffy wanted. We can discuss after you close up."

"And get naked."

"Yep."

"And let me play with the 'love of my life'."

"You betcha."

"Done deal," said Candy giving me a quick peck on the cheek and scuttling off to help a client.

I finished my set. Went out the back for a quick shower. Changed into my work clothes, said goodbye to Candy and headed off to work.

The rest of the day was the usual haul. I did get a text from Buffy later in the morning that read 'watcha think'. 'very sexy' I replied followed by a few appropriate emoji's. I thought more of it and wanted to let her know I was cottoning onto her with another text. 'have you got any more of those dresses??? I'm impressed with the high resolution and editing. they are of a professional standard'. I thought that was enough. I received an emoji of a smiley face sticking it's tongue out.

I was back home by 5:30pm.

I walked into the living area to find Max kneeling naked in the submissive position in the middle of the floor, her head level, eyes closed.

As I approached she didn't move. I walked around her. No change. I knelt in front her and looked into her face. Serene. Max opened her eyes and smiled.

"Master,"

"Max.....Everything OK?" I asked.

"Yes everything is. There is balance in me."

"Unusual response Max."

She reached for my hands to old them.

"You are not quite balanced. Close your eyes."

I did as she asked. Wondering what was happening. I thought, it's Max, go with the flow.

I wasn't really sure what I then felt. It was very subtle. The best word was.....'balance.'

I opened my eyes after what seems like only a few minutes.

"There is now balance in and around us," said Max.

"How did you do that? Is this some form of meditation," I asked. Trying to keep the tone of my voice even and suppress my surprise.

"Yes that's the best word for it. I learnt it from an old and very wise Nepalese man. Coincidentally the position I found it best for me to 'meditate' in was the submissive kneeling position. That's why it's second nature for me and a position I am very comfortable in."

"Was this in Nepal," I asked.

"No much closer.....Pascoe Vale (a Melbourne suburb)," she grinned.

"Were you in a trance"?

"No nothing like that. I was fully aware my senses were heightened. I heard your car arrive. You opened the door, walk through and in my mind's eye I watched you enter this room and walk around me carrying your mobile phone. I watched you place it on the bench and kneel down in front of me."

"Wow," I said, never ceasing to be amazed with the things Max did.

"I learned to sit and 'meditate' like this for an hour or more when I need it." Max paused. "You search for a balance or a type of inner peace. It's the key reason I rang your doorbell on that Tuesday night. I hadn't been in balance for a long time. I was very unhappy, things were not going right for me. I'd even consulted my Nepalese friend. He told me I had to search for balance, not give up and it would be found in the most unlikely place or person."

I said 'Wow', again. I really need to expand my vocabulary for these occasions I thought.

"I didn't understand what it was when we met at Buffy's pool party. It was mixed in with the fun and lust and pleasure and strangely my dormant submissive tendencies. When I got home on Sunday night I searched my thoughts and worked it out. Remember on Tuesday evening when I first held your hands. That's when I rediscovered balance and knew I had found something more than special."

"This is pretty heavy stuff Max."

"Not really when it's understood and part of you. I have been here for two hours working through something important. I will tell you about it about later. Just need to finish thinking through the last bit."

Max leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. Nothing sexual. Just a beautiful simple kiss. She resumed kneeling and we continued to stare at each other holding hands for another 20 mins and I couldn't help but continue to smile. The sensation was.....balance.

We stood up, Max removed my clothes and we went out-side for a dip in the pool. It was still hot but the northerly wind had dropped a bit. I cruised around in the pool doing breath stroke with Max holding on to my shoulders trailing behind me. As I got out she was piggybacking me. After putting her down she toweled us both dry and we went inside to enjoy the air-conditioned comfort of the house and get ready for dinner. Max pointed out a box that Buffy had left for me sitting on the island bench in the kitchen. That would be the new 9 inch dildo for Max I thought opening the lid. Inside there were two fat 9 inch dildos in plastic wrappers. One pink and the other red. I would show these to Max later. She had probably already had a look.

Over dinner Max told me about her massage session with Buffy.

It had stated out fairly straight forward. Of course, Max was naked. She had got her folding massage table from home, along with towels, oil and a few other items and had set it up in the lounge room. Buffy arrived and after a quick chat had stripped and they Max got to work on her. For the first 30 minutes Max worked her way from her neck to her feet.

Max was surprised at Buffy's relaxed and toned muscular condition. She didn't have stress or areas that need extra work. Max could feel she was relaxed and enjoying the experience. No need for any remedial work.

Problems started when she lay on her back. Buffy started giggling when her unrestrained massive boobs started to roll around. She had tried to contain them with her arms as Max massaged her rotund tummy. Buffy became aroused when Max started to work her thighs. Max said the giveaway was when her large nipples engorged, went red then she started soaking the towel under her pussy. Max said she then quickly finished with Buffy's legs and feet as she tried to talk to her. By now Buffy had several fingers in her pussy. She was apologizing as she said she couldn't help it. Squelching noises were coming from her pussy, the air was filled with her familiar aroma and she was gushing girl juice. She kept apologizing to Max and then went quiet. She continued to fist herself and looked into Max's eyes pleading with her without words as she put it. Buffy then whispered 'help me.' Max instinctively knew what to do. She leant over her and cradled her head. Buffy immediately latched onto Max's right nipple and started sucking hard. Max reached down slid Buffy's hand out and slid her own in searching for Buffy's g-spot.

Max made Buffy cum in 10 seconds.

"It was the tenderest thing as I watched and felt my friend cum in my arms. Our eyes were locked. She had the most beautiful orgasm. I lasted for at least a minute. For me it wasn't so much as sexual more physical. I was helping her through something she couldn't control. She was so vulnerable, so beautiful. I felt a connection, then I felt a lot more."

"I could feel a deep longing or maybe a searching. She was found. She knew she mustn't let go. She must let down her barriers. She is unsure. She is frightened. Then a rush of information I still need to process. It was like some sort of data dump.

SBarak1
SBarak1
133 Followers