A Guy Called Ben Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From that moment I knew who she really was and she was aware of this.

I continued to hold her as she came down. I found myself still cradling her head but now rubbing her tummy. I reassured her she was OK and she could trust me. All she said was 'please' as the pleading look returned to her eyes.

"Ben, she must be a part of what you and Candy and I have. She can't be a real sub, It's not her. But I think she knows how to act the part convincingly. She so wants to be with you, us."

Max looked at me for a while, and I at her as I digested the story.

"Was she OK after that," I asked.

"Yes. I helped her up. Gave her a glass of water. We hugged some more. I got her dressed. She didn't utter a word. Her eyes said it all. And when I knew she was ready I walked her to her car. We had a quick kiss and she said 'thank you for being my dearest friend' I asked her if she needed me to be with her. She shook her head and said it was best if she was alone. She needed some time to think. Then she drove off. I was conflicted but I thought it best to do what she wanted."

"Do I need to call her, do you need to call her and see if she's OK now," I asked.

"I think we should after dinner. Both of us."

We finished our dinner in silence. Max, still processing what had been such an intimate moment. I was concerned for Buffy's well-being. I could tell Max knew that Buffy was OK.

We finished dinner and dessert. I went and sat on the couch Max in the Submissive position kneeling at my feet. I looked at her. I was beginning to grasp this spiritual dimension to Max.

"Max, you have been a great support for a friend today. I am very proud of you."

I patted the couch and she climbed up beside me smiling. I was still wasn't comfortable with this Master / Slave relationship. Sure, it was working for her. I smiled back at her. Her happiness was very important to me.

I reached for my phone and dialed Buffy's number. I used Facetime because I wanted to see her. She immediately picked up.

"Hello my Prince," came her bright and bubbly answer as she came into focus.

"Hi Buffy. I'm here with Max.," I said shifting the camera so she could see the two of us.

"Hi Buffy," said Max, waving her hand.

"Oh, OK, Hi Max," replied Buffy not looking quite as bright and bubbly.

"We're calling you to see if you're OK. Max has told me what happened this afternoon. It was intense and very emotional. Tell me how my little girl is?" I asked.

"Oh," she paused. "I not sure what to say. I thought it was going to be a massage with Max maybe some playtime. I don't know what happened to me. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. I'm so embarrassed."

"Please don't be embarrassed Buffy. Just tell me you're all right," asked Max.

"I'm still thinking it all through. The way you held me, what you did for me. I feel like a part of my soul was transferred to you."

"I felt it too," said Max.

"Thank you. I'm glad it wasn't just me who felt it."

"Look I'm OK, really I am," Buffy went on. "I got home afterwards cancelled my appointments and took some time to think. Things like, what you both mean to me in very different ways. The way I act sometimes. What needs to change. My life. My future. Our future. Lots of things."

"I'm glad to hear that Buffy," said Max. "I knew you would be OK, you just need time. I think Ben needed to hear it from you though. I gave him a scare when I related our experience to him."

"Just how much did you tell him Max," asked Buffy

"All of it, from my perspective of course."

"I went through range of very powerful emotions. You picked up on them?" queried Buffy.

"Yep all of them. That's the way I am," replied Max.

"Oh, well that's me laid bare then. No more secrets."

"Of course you will still have secrets. I may have picked up your emotions but it was so intense, so fast, I don't think I will ever be able to work them out unless you and I have some very long and deep discussions. That is of course unless you want to."

"I do," Buffy responded in almost a whisper.

"So Ben can never know everything, it's impossible. So by deduction you see your secrets remain safe with me because I am your friend."

"That's you Max always making sense of things. It's that logical brain of yours. Thank you."

"So Buffy, are you OK being by yourself," I asked.

"Yes. I'll have it worked out in the next day or so. I might take tomorrow off. I'm finding this cathartic. Thank you for your genuine concern. I'm in a good place."

"You know I love you Buffy and have always cared deeply for you," said Max.

"I feel it now," said Buffy. "And I love you, more so than ever."

There was a pause. As we looked at each other on the screen.

"Buffy because of what happened I feel as though I have been unfair. I have left you on tender hooks waiting for a reply to your request from when we had our chat in the pool on Sunday," I said.

"Yes," said Buffy

"Candy will be with Max and me tomorrow after she closes the gym. We will make our decision then. I will then call you on Thursday morning to let you know."

"Please call me on Wednesday night. I don't care what time it is. Please don't make me wait a moment longer," Buffy pleaded.

"Agreed, it will be late, before midnight. I will call you as soon as I can, you have my word," I promised.

"Thank you. Your call has put my mind at rest. For I moment there I thought I may have lost my chance this afternoon. This will help me think things through knowing I will have an answer soon."

"Buffy I want you to have a good sleep, you know we care about you," I said.

"Yeah, heaps," said Max, with a big grin giving Buffy a big exaggerated wink. I could see her do it in the little window in the corner of the screen.

Buffy visibly lifted, then checked her emotions. She knew.

"I can't wait for the call,"

"Sweet dreams my little girl."

"And may your dreams by yummy and erotic thinking of me my Prince," responded Buffy, kissing the screen.

I hung up as Max waved goodbye.

I gave Max a poke in the boob.

"What do you do that for," I asked.

"Did what," said Max with a big smile.

We finished our time on the couch talking about Buffy, our meeting with Candy tomorrow night and lots of other things. We even got into a discussion about the difference between quasars and pulsars. Not sure how we got there. It was challenge trying to work out how Max's mind worked.

We headed up to bed. I hadn't realised it until we got between the sheets, Max was exhausted for good reason. We spooned with me holding her breasts. I think she was asleep before I fondled her nipple ring.

WEDNESDAY

We I woke up together looking into each other's faces. We both smiled as my eyes adjusted to the light. I kissed her on the lips and wrapped my arms around her.

"Before I forget I have something I want to give you." I said as I let her go and leaned out of bed to retrieve the 9-inch pink dildo, I had got for her, from my bottom bedside draw. "This was in the box Buffy delivered on Tuesday afternoon."

Max took it from me and inspected it rolling it around in her hands. She gave a seductive lick on the tip and looked at me.

"Good thickness. Its profile looks familiar," she said smiling.

"It's me," I said. "It's a scale model of the fourteen-inch version Buffy had created that she used in her video."

"I like," she said as she now gave the head a quick suck.

"Hopefully kitty won't swallow this one whole," I said chuckling remembering the very funny evening we spent trying out smaller dildos.

"This will do very nicely," she said as she ran her fingers down the veiny shaft.

"I've got some very naughty ideas on how to use this with you," I offered.

"Do tell."

"Not yet. I want you to anticipate what might be."

"Sounds delicious," she said seductively.

"In the meantime I don't want you starting without me."

"How will you ever find out," she smiled.

"Or should I hide it," I suggested.

Max's eye widened slightly for a moment

"Not necessary. I'll just hold it," she said easily wrapping her hand around it and holding it against her breasts.

"I didn't ask for it but Buffy also proved an identical red one," I said. I'll just leave that one in the bedside draw."

"I'll keep the two together," said Max and paused. "I just love the things you give me," she said looking down at her glinting gold nipple ring.

We kissed and looked into each other's eyes again.

We didn't need to say anything more as we slipped out of bed and into the bathroom. We followed our morning routine. I was about to leave for work when she went over to the fridge.

"Here's something for you to eat for dinner before we go to the gym."

I thanked her, we kissed, then kissed her nipple ring and I headed off to work.

The rest of the day passed quickly and without problems. I was happy the server upgrade had started without any issues and was well underway. I didn't anticipate problems. As precaution I set up a monitor to text me with 30 minute status updates. I headed for home.

I pulled up at my place and as arranged Max was waiting. She got in the car with my gear bag, gave me a quick kiss and we headed for the gym. We arrived at about 8:45 pm. I noticed rain clouds were starting to form. The change that comes in after a northerly wind in Melbourne can bring rain, sometimes a thunderstorm.

We headed in. Max dropped her gear off and started her warm up. I went out the back to change and returned quickly, did my warm up and then we started our different circuits.

I saw Candy head over to Max first after she had helped out a few clients. I saw them laugh and briefly kiss before Candy came over to see me.

"All set for tonight," she asked.

"Support system reports all systems optimal. All the lights on the board are green," I grinned.

"Excellent, I'm pleased the 'love of my life' is in good hands," she said referring to my huge cock.

"Look at her, Ben," said Candy, nodding towards Max. "You know this is her second time here today. She does this for one man only."

I knew.

"Keep up the good work big boy, I'm looking forward to closing time," whispered Candy, giving me a quick peck, as she headed off to chat with another client."

The time went by quickly it was getting close to 10 as I noticed the rain the roof. It was getting loud.

Candy had just let the last client out and locked the door. The left the three of us. Max headed over to do her warm down with me. I watched her approach, she had a sheen of sweat on her face. She looked invigorated. I glanced at her prominent nipple ring. She saw me looking and smiled.

Candy came up to us as we finished our warm down and guided us to the office. Switching off the main lights.

"First things first," said Candy as she started to strip. Max followed. They then helped me out of my gym kit. Both women assumed the submissive position in front of me.

"What is it you would do with us Master," she asked.

"Tonight is an important night my worthy slaves. We need to make an important decision to admit another to our group," I said, searching for the collective noun for slaves belonging to one Master. I failed. The rain on the roof continued to get louder.

"But first pleasure me," I said as I sat down on the couch. Both women stood as one and knelt beside me on the couch.

I lent and kissed their nipple rings. Both women then commence to stroke my cock and explore my body. I paused to enjoy it. My cock was responding as I noticed the rain getting heavier. It wasn't long before my massive prick was fully rigid in all its glory both women were fixated on it. The air was filled with their musky scent as I contemplated my next move.

All of a sudden, FLASH! KABOOM! A lightning bolt, very close by, had just probably struck a tree.

Three things immediately happened. Instantaneously Max had my massive member in a death grip and was doubled over experiencing a lot more than a petite orgasm and Candy had leapt into my arms. She had her long legs wrapped around my chest, arms wrapped around my head and I could feel her red hot pussy trying to burn a hole in my chest. And the lights went out followed very quickly by car and building alarms going off.

"FUCK, that was close," shouted Candy above the noise of the rain on the roof. I looked up at her and then over at Max still orgasming but not making a sound. I reached out for her.

"Max?" I asked.

"OK, Intense, still cumming," she rasped.

Before I could say anything Candy was changing position, standing up over me and forcing her sopping snatch over my mouth.

"SUCK ME," she yelled as she started to hump my face.

I was one step ahead of her. Instinctively my tongue speared into her. My face was instantly covered in girl juice. I lapped and sucked hard. Candy was on a hair trigger. It took seconds before she went off.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! GOD! Cummmmming! Cummmmming BIG!," she yelled as she continued to hump my face.

It wasn't long before she slid down my body into my lap with spasms then ripples rolling over her. I held Candy as she came down. I looked at Max who smiled back at me and was now kissing the bloated head of my cock while sitting in her own puddle.

I noticed that fortunately the alarm had not gone off at the gym as we listened to the cacophony of nearby alarms that continued to wail.

"Well that was different. Lightening induced spontaneous orgasm and one slightly delayed. How are we all doing?" I asked.

Unexpectedly both women got up and assumed the submissive position either side of me on the couch.

"Master honours us with intense amazing orgasms," said Max smiling.

"It wasn't all my doing this time my slaves," I said. "This time a god was really involved."

We all laughed.

"OK to business," I said putting an arm around each of them.

I lent either side and gave each nipple ring a good suck. I felt a larger shiver go through Max. Candy gave a little chirp.

In a clear voice I said "Slaves, 'Sherlock'," releasing them from slave mode.

Without hesitation Max's hand went straight to my still rigid humungous pole. Candy started licking my face clean.

"Are we OK to start?" I asked.

"I'm still buzzing, but I'm ready," said Max

Candy gave me a double tap on the chest and kept licking.

"Buffy," I said.

Candy stopped licking me and sat back.

Candy led off. "Max and I have already had a long chat after her circuit here at the gym this morning. There is no doubt she must join in. Max told me what happened on the massage table yesterday afternoon. Not all of it, I'm sure, but enough for me to understand. She also told me about your phone call with her last night. Poor thing she desperately needs us."

"Buffy is worthy of our trust. I know it. I share a special bond with her now. But she will never be a real sub. It's her personality. She may have sub tendencies. But realistically it will never be a real thing for her. Could you imagine her being a house slave?" said Max.

Candy giggled at the thought.

Max continued. "Don't get me wrong she will commit completely and be totally loyal. There will never be a moment when we doubt her. But a committed sub, no. What she will do, because she is really good at it, is act the part on demand and with passion and flair. You watch, she will out do Candy and I when the occasion arises. Like I have said before we have a hybrid model relationship. It's easily adapted and continues to grow. Buffy will find her place, without doubt. Candy and I agree there needs to be conditions though. The underpinning one we propose is she will be only admitted as a novice initially. This means she has a probationary license for say a month. I know she will prove herself. It just means it will curb her enthusiasm enough until she settles."

"The question of a nipple ring comes up here," said Candy. "We propose a silver one to indicate her status. It works well, because from outward appearance while clothed, she appears as one of us. When she is naked with us, we will see it. Max and I are thinking about a few other things. We're not decided yet, not sure if we will need them."

Max and Candy have worked it out and probably had come up with a better plan than I could, I thought. I couldn't help but agree. Buffy's enthusiasm would get her, and possible us, into trouble if we weren't careful. It was an elegant solution. I was surrounded by wise counsel.

Both were now looking at me expectantly.

I nodded my head with a big smile. "Agreed, she's in. You have thought of everything. Now, how and when," I asked.

"Right," said Candy. "Can't do it tonight, I've gotta get home soon. Ben, you will phone her as agreed via Facetime in a minute. We can make it anytime tomorrow. I'm available, I can even stay the night. Max is available. Candy will drop everything, we know. It's up to you Ben."

I quickly thought through what I had on my plate tomorrow. The key was the server upgrade which was going well last I checked.

"I still need to get to work in the morning and finalise something important but I can be home around 11 am."

"There's our plan. Mid-day at Ben's. I'll make a special lunch. Well make a big fuss about this. We can conduct the ceremony. We want Buffy to feel really special and demonstrate...," Max paused, looked about and smiled.

"I know we all agree. We will demonstrate our love for her," I said finishing her sentence

All were in agreement.

"Oh, and I have already purchased a silver, and gold - for later, nipple ring for Ben to claim her with. This is so exciting. I can't wait," gushed Candy.

"OK, it's settled. I'm calling her now," I said reaching for my phone.

Buffy answered the facetime call immediately. She was naked on her bed propped up on a sea of pink pillows. She was bathed in candle light. I adjusted my phone so we were all in view. Max, Candy and me close together on the couch in low light nipple rings glinting. Max and Candy were grinning like Cheshire cats.

"Hi everyone, hope everyone is OK with the thunderstorm. My power still hasn't come back on. Really pleased to see you," said Buffy.

"Hi Buffy, we're good. Still at Candy's gym. Power is still out, alarms are still going off. Emergency lights are still on."

"Thank goodness," said Buffy.

"Buffy the answer is YES. We want you to be part of what we have," I told her

Max and Candy were doing big thumbs up. Buffy held her clasped hands together in front of her massive melons.

"Thank you. This means so much to me," she gushed.

"You need to know there will be conditions," I warned.

"Anything. I'm so happy. Thank you all. Do you want me to come over now," she asked eagerly.

"Buffy, that not a good idea, it's still raining," I said. "The roads will be treacherous. Instead we have planned something better," I paused. "Can you be at my place at Noon, tomorrow? Max has got a special lunch planned."

"I'll be there with bells on, nothing will stop me," Buffy replied, with a huge smile.

"And remember. Don't bring a thing. I mean it. I want to see you walk through that door as you entered this world. Not even any jewelry. Well maybe one little bell," Max grinned.

"Hey, you know me. I'll even drive there in this gorgeous and incredibly irresistible birthday suit," she said holding her massive melons out towards the camera,"

"Careful, don't knock over your camera with those," I grinned.

"I'm going to go to sleep dreaming of all you beautiful people tonight," said Buffy

"Sweet dreams my little girl see you soon," I said.

Buffy reached forward picked up the phone and kissed the screen as we waved.

She said 'bye' and I hung up.

"There's one very happy little girl," I said, as I held, Max and Candy close and kissed their foreheads.

I stopped with Max.

"Ready for a bit of chaos Max."