A Guy Called Ben Ch. 10

Story Info
Buffy receives a ring.
5.6k words
4.76
2.1k
1
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers

A Guy Called Ben - Ch. 10

Buffy receives a ring.

Dear reader. What you are about to read has come from my furtive and over imaginative, dirty mind. Yes, it is all my own work. I come up with a basic idea and the story just seems to flow from there. Please note that all characters in my stories are of a legal age and participate willingly. This is the tenth chapter in this series. Enjoy!

Copyright is asserted by the author. ©SBarak1

Note: This story contains Australian slang and vernacular. If you can't work it out drop a comment below and I will translate.

This is not a stand-alone story. Make sure you read the earlier chapters so this story makes sense.

----------------------------------------------------

I was at work by 7:00am on Thursday morning. I needed to get bunch of things done so I could get home on time. I didn't want to be late for our special lunch for Buffy. Last night we had told Buffy we wanted her to join us and be in our group. Max and Candy would be getting things ready while I was at work. Buffy would arrive at Noon.

The server upgrade when pretty much to plan. A few minor updates needed to be done. I cut them over before the deadline of 8:30 am and was happy with result, so was the client. I told him that something of a family nature had come up and I would have to leave at 10:30am. I would be back tomorrow to finish up. I hung around, until time, monitoring server performance and made a few notes about adjustments for tomorrow and shot through on the dot.

I arrived to find Max calm and in control. Candy had done the shopping and was now in the spare room organizing something. As I walked in Max immediately removed her apron and assumed the submissive position naked in front of me. She gave me an update and I praised her accordingly. Her beaming smile told me she was very happy and in her element, looking forward to being with Buffy and, as I had learned, was balanced. After she removed my clothes, she returned to the kitchen donning her apron again.

The weather had turned for the better. The temperate was heading for a pleasant 30C with a light breeze. Max had made the decision we would have lunch outside. I looked out the door to see the table had been set and decorated and Candy had also strung up some decorations over the table suspended from the pergola.

Candy walked into the kitchen / living area, saw me and immediately dropped to her knees assuming the submissive position in front of me. She gave me her update with a big smile, she was having a ball. I praised her and she shot off outside.

Everything was ready before time. I heard the burble of Buffy's V8 Mercedes pull into the drive way. I opened the door as we all lined up waiting for her. I looked over at Max and Candy. They had applied a light body bronzer with a subtle gold glitter. Their identical gold nipple rings were prominently displayed.

True to form, as I knew we wouldn't be able to stop her, Buffy walked from the car and in through front door totally naked bearing bags of gifts. Full body hugs with lots of kisses were had. To top it off I swept her off her feet in my arms and gave her a searing kiss. I noticed she had a fine gold chain with a tiny tinkling bell attached around her neck.

Before we did anything else Buffy insisted on presenting us with her gifts. She gave Max and Candy each a box with the unmistakable colour of Tiffany Blue. They contained identical fine gold chains with tiny tinkling bells. She then insisted on placing them around their each of their necks with another kiss.

She then looked up at me holding the last box. "My Prince," she said offering it to me.

She waited as I opened it. Inside it contained an exquisite fine Mont Blanc gold fountain pen with a tiny gold bell attached to the clip. I gave her a thank you kiss and hug.

Buffy scooped up her two bottles of chilled, Moet, Vintage French Champagne and handed them to me.

"Couldn't turn up without bubbles no matter what," she said, handing them to me as I thanked her.

Candy then led the way to the kitchen / living area. Max took one bottle from me and put it in the fridge as a I popped the cork of the other and poured 4 glasses.

"A toast to my beautiful little girl," we all raised our glasses. "To Buffy," Max, Candy and I said, clinking glasses and taking a mouthful.

"Thank you," said Buffy. Looking at all of us with the biggest smile.

Candy ushered Buffy and me out to the deck and seated us at the table then went back inside to help Max.

As we sat Buffy looked up at the decorations and at the flowers on the table then looked across the back yard. The pool was sparkling the garden was looking great. Our eyes met.

"Perfect," she said with a smile.

I returned her look appraising her magnificent and perfectly shaped massive breasts. Her fat nipples were behaving themselves. I wondered what it would take to get them to swell. I thought about sucking them hard and feeling them grow in my mouth. Definitely later.

"A penny for your thoughts my Prince," she cooed. "Tell me."

"I couldn't help myself. I was thinking of sucking those fat rude nipples of yours and feeling them swell in my mouth."

As I watched they did just that unaided.

Buffy sighed and flicked each one with a finger.

"Just the thought," she sighed. "The effect you have on me."

The sliding glass door opened and Max and Candy came out with bowls of salads. One was marinated chicken strips and rice salad including different types of finely diced vegetables topped off with a dressing. The next was a pasta salad with tuna, sun-dried tomatoes and a number of other ingredients I couldn't place. The next salad was a green bean salad with diced fried bacon, pine nuts feta cheese and finally there was a rocket salad with shaved parmesan and a dressing. Accompanying this was a bread board of sliced freshly baked crusty bread. Candy then came back with a bottle and topped up our champagne.

When we were all seated bowls were passed around, plates filled and bread buttered. We then enjoyed another of Max's excellent meals as we chatted. Buffy was curious about the flavours in the green bean salad and Max was explaining how it was prepared using just a touch of Sesame Oil. As the conversations moved on I caught Buffy staring at Max and Candy's nipple rings and every now and again I could hear the faintest tinkle of a tiny gold bell.

We must have stayed at the table for over an hour drinking champagne, enjoying a slow lunch and chatting. Max then brought out a vanilla bean ice cream cake. She was a little concerned that it hadn't set properly. Even if it hadn't no one would have said anything.

The table was finally cleared and we continued to sit there finishing our champagne, chatting and digesting our meals. After a while I suggested we might cool off with a dip in the pool.

Laying on the sun lounges drip drying I estimated it must have been close to 3pm. I looked across at Max and Candy. They read my mind, stood and gathered up the empty glasses. I then stood and held out my hand to Buffy.

"We have something very special for you. Please go with Max and Candy and I will join you shortly."

Buffy was taken by the hand and lead by Max and Candy inside. They gave her a quick summary of the ceremony and made sure she understood the inspection and submission positions. Then asked if she was happy with what was about to happen. Buffy was more than happy I found out later. They then led her into the formal lounge area where the drapes had been drawn and a dozen or so candles lit.

Buffy was positioned for inspection. Max and Candy knelt either side waiting for me.

Before I went to join them I spent a short moment to get my massive cock hard. It wasn't difficult, I just thought of all three women naked licking my cock as I stroked. The effect was palpable as I entered the room. My huge schlong was the centre of attention.

I stood in front of the three woman proudly displaying my massive manhood. Showtime, I thought. I noticed that their chains and bells had been removed.

"So my slaves, what do I see before me," I asked, as I studied Buffy's delicious curvy form.

Her breasts were accentuated, with her hands behind her head and moved slightly with her breathing. She was slightly bent forward at the waist. Feet spread wide apart. Looking straight ahead over my right shoulder.

"A woman, a friend who wants to submit to you. She does so willingly and is committed."

"What say you woman."

"Your unworthy new slave is ready for your inspection Master."

I moved forward walking around her. I ran my hands over her well rounded bubble butt. I held her chin in my hand and looked into eyes. I then pinched each nipple and stepped back in front of her.

"You have done well preparing her for me slaves."

Addressing Buffy, "I am pleased with what I see."

"Please Master, you must take this unworthy slave as your own to use as you see fit. I give myself to you completely and in every way. You will possess me completely. I want and need to be your submissive partner," Buffy said.

"Slave Buffy, I accept you as my unworthy slave. Knowing that you will be bound to me and no-one else. I know that you give yourself to me completely and without question and you will always seek to show me you worth and work to improve. You are accepted as a novice so you can learn our ways. Your sister Slaves will train and support you. I am now your Dominant partner from this moment forward."

I moved behind her. She lowered her arms to her sides and I reached around her. I wrapped my arms around her and explored her body. Across her firm breasts, down her flanks, across her bubble butt and over her waxed pussy.

I whispered in her ear. "You are now mine to do with what I please. Work hard to always gain my approval. I will protect you always."

I felt a shudder go through her body.

"We must now consummate this relationship. Slave Maxine and Slave Candy prepare her.

Max and Candy stood and moved to a position either side of Buffy. Max palmed her pussy and was stroking her labia. She slipped a finger in. I could smell her arousal. Candy had moved in front of Buffy and was enhancing her arousal by sucking her hard fat nipples. Max slipped one, two, three, four fingers into Buffy's hungry hole and worked it slowly.

After a few minutes Max had her entire hand inside Buffy. Buffy shuddered but did not make a sound. Candy was now kissing Buffy on the lips exploring her mouth with her tongue. Girl juice was starting to trickle down Buffy's leg.

I knew that without proper preparation I would not risk fully penetrating Buffy. This fucking was a symbolic consummation anyway.

I lay down on the floor.

Max and Candy guided Buffy over to me and positioned her feet either side of me. They then assisted Buffy to squat and Candy positioned the bloated head of my massive ramrod at the entrance to her vaginal canal. With her other hand she was smearing as much girl juice as she could scoop up over my cock. Buffy then closed her eyes and commenced to slowly lower herself. She easily accommodated my massive cock head and paused. In one motion her stretched pussy swallowed the next eight inches of my cock with ease. I felt resistance. She shuddered with a small orgasm and remained still as the wave washed over her.

"That's enough. I am satisfied. You have done well."

But Buffy couldn't help herself. She slowly started to fuck my cock. I let her do it a few times before I held her hips still.

"That's enough Slave Buffy I mustn't hurt you. We have consummated our relationship."

Max and Candy slowly lifted Buffy off my prick and there was an audible plop as my fat head disengaged from Buffy's stretched vaginal canal. She was then lowered gently back down so she could lay on my chest.

Buffy radiated happiness. She held me tight and kissed my chest as I wrapped my arms around her.

"We are together. Thank you Master." she said.

Buffy looked up me smiling. It was then I felt a hand grip my still rigid massive dick and a tongue start to lick up the copious amounts of girl goo Buffy had left behind.

After the emotional roller coaster Buffy had been on over the last few days there was no outpouring of emotion now. She was where she needed to be. I'm not sure if it was Max or Buffy's contentedness but I thought I sensed a balance as I held Buffy and my two other slaves serviced my still rigid massive man meat.

We remained like this for a good twenty minutes. I thought I could almost feel Buffy purr with contentment.

"Slaves submit," I said in a clear voice.

My three slaves assumed the submissive position in front of me as I stood. Their up tilted faces looked beautiful. I noted this was the first time for us like this. Max on my right, Buffy in the middle, Candy on the left. I smiled.

"We now have one last task to perform," I said. "Please stand."

Max reached across to the coffee table and picked up the white gold nipple ring identical in shape and size to her own.

Candy then retrieved latex gloves, an alcohol swab, and a packaged sterile needle.

I reached out and held Buffy's massive right breast in my right hand. It threatened to escape my grip as this was normally a two-handed task even for my large hands.

"Please accept this silver ring as a demonstration of my commitment as your devoted and protective dominate partner."

I held up the large white gold nipple ring to her fat nipple with my left hand.

"You will see that it is silver or white gold as a symbol of your novice status. Otherwise, it is the same size, shape and weight as the rings adorning your slave sisters," I explained.

I lent down and sucked her nipple into my mouth. When released it was hard and red. I looked into Buffy's face. She had the biggest smile. Candy quickly stepped in and dabbed the alcoholic swab on Buffy's nipple.

"Savour the pain and remember this moment darling," Candy whispered into Buffy's ear.

With that she pierced Buffy's nipple with the needle and I quickly manipulate the large ring into position and through the piercing.

"Beautiful," remarked Candy as she stepped back.

We all looked down admiring Buffy's new nipple ring.

"I hope it doesn't hurt too much," said Max

"Hmmm, feels nice, doesn't hurt at all. I love it, it is large though looking down at it like this," remarked Buffy.

"Now you are truly part of us," Max said with a big smile. "When you touch it or look at it think of us."

Buffy looked at our smiling faces then to Max and Candy's nipple rings as I continued to support Buffy's breast.

I released Buffy's breast and then kissed Max's nipple ring, then Candy's and finally Buffy's. I looked at Max.

"Balance?"

"More symmetry," she replied with a grin.

We circled Buffy and held her in a big hug for the next couple of minutes.

With the formalities concluded Max and Candy blew out the candles, opened the curtains and cleared up the lounge. We then headed back outside to the pool deck. A quick dip was in order and a drink.

A short while after Buffy stood and took my hand.

"Please," she said.

She motioned for us all to stand. She then led me inside followed by the other two. She guided us into the master bedroom and we all sat on the bed.

"Please sit in the middle up against the bedhead Master."

As I moved into position she pushed my legs apart and sat on the bed between them with her back to me.

"Wrap your arms around me under my boobs and hold me please."

"Sisters," Buffy said, looking at Max and Candy, motioning them to join us.

Max moved and knelt close at my right side, Candy at my left. Buffy looked at her breasts and on queue Max and Candy each took one of Buffy's magnificent massive mammaries in their two hands and commenced to gently lick and suck her massive breasts and nipples. I reached down and palmed Buffy's pussy. Buffy placed a hand on each of Max and Candy's thighs.

"I'm in heaven. I'm finally complete," sighed Buffy and closed her eyes.

This afternoon was all about Buffy. I though it important her Master and Slave Sisters indulge her. Max and Candy adjusted position and propped themselves against us stroking both me and Buffy. It was very relaxing. It made me think of the best position we could be in bed together and enjoy each other without leaving someone out. We all drifted off as the late afternoon sun tried to invade the room around the edges of the drawn curtains.

My eyes snapped open. I looked around, it was still daylight. We were still all here. Our positions hadn't changed much. It was about an hour later I guessed. I could feel Max and Candy still snoozing however the 'fat,' as she liked to call herself, horny, gorgeous, little sex machine I was attached to wasn't. She was slowly grinding her hips and there was a puddle of girl juice in my hand as I was still cupping her now hot pussy. And strangely I could feel something dripping on my arms. Buffy was silently crying.

"Buffy," I whispered in here ear.

No response. She continued to grind, leak and cry. I gave her a squeeze. By now Max and Candy could feel movement and were waking. They both looked at Buffy.

"She's crying," whispered Candy.

"She's still asleep. Her pussy is sopping and she's grinding," I said.

Max and Candy looked down to watch. Max placed her hand on Buffy's tummy below my arms.

"My little girl," I said louder. As I gave her a firmer squeeze.

Buffy slowly opened her eyes.

"I'm crying," she whispered looking at Max and Candy. They nodded.

"And I'm soaking wet," she said squirming her hips.

"We've been watching you," said Candy.

"And I'm as HORNY as hell!"

"You've just had a wet dream my beautiful," said Max. Leaning in to give her a light kiss on the lips.

"I've had the most fantastic dream. It was like I was in paradise. Everything was beautiful and calm. I was surrounded and held, wanted. What was around me had no shape but was so soft and warm. I was being touched intimately. It felt as though I couldn't work out if I needed to cuddle or fuck I think I still feel that way now."

Max moved to look at her square in the face.

"Are you sure?" asked Max. With a grin on her face. "Think a little harder."

"I'm thinking," Buffy grinned back. "Can't be right."

She quickly ran her hands down her breasts. Her right hand lingering very briefly over her new nipple ring. Then ran her hands across my arms still wrapped around her.

"I need to fuck!" she said. "We all need to FUCK!.....now!"

And so commenced one of the most, if not THE most memorable fucks I've had in my life.

Buffy started by slipping out of my arms and getting me to slide down the bed still on my back so she could 69 me. Both Max and Candy remained either side of watching the show running their hands over Buffy's back. While Buffy stroked and slathered her tongue over my now rigid massive man meat, I licked Buffy out until she came over my face. By now Max and Candy were all over me, each other and Buffy, licking, sucking, stroking.

Next Buffy rolled off me and over to my left side to recover from her orgasm and let Max and Candy have their way with me. Max straddled my face and ground her pussy over my mouth. I speared my tongue into her love canal and proceeded to give her a good tongue lashing as I was hanging onto her boobs and using them to bounce her on my face. Meanwhile, Candy was grinding her pussy on the end of my fat cock head. Buffy was all over my cock and balls holding it upright and in position for Candy. Max and Candy were holding each other's arms for balance as they rode me. Then Max and Candy had big simultaneous orgasms while staring into each other's eyes. We then rested for a few minutes, in position, then swapped and started again. The result was just as spectacular.

SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers
12