A Guy Called Ben Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one stage I got Max to retrieve the two 9-inch dildos in the bedside drawer. With Buffy still in a 69 position on me I positioned Max and Candy either side of me, on all fours in line with Buffy. I now had 3 delectable arses pointing at me. While Buffy continued to work my cock I gave Max and Candy a thorough fucking with the two dildos until they came again. Their orgasmic cries triggered Buffy to come again aided be me plunging my face into her sopping snatch. All three beautiful women came within seconds of each other.

I do remember Buffy spent some time demonstrating her tongue skills on both Max and Candy's pussies which I found very erotic to watch. I think this then convinced Max and Candy to go down on each other in a 69 for what seemed a very long time.

I lost track of time as we worked ourselves into some sort of orgasmic bliss. We were sucking and fucking and probing and kissing and licking and nibbling and biting and stroking for hours.

The finale came when I managed to slide my massive hard cock into Buffy and fucked her brains out doggy style AND came inside her. I had spent some time pleasuring and stretching Buffy in preparation. Not only had Buffy assisted but so had Max and Candy. I didn't mean to cum inside Buffy. I was trying very carefully and avoid it. Max had worked her way under Buffy and was licking my balls and cock along with Buffy's pussy as we fucked. Candy had climbed astride Buffy, riding her and slapping her substantial arse and this set me off. I couldn't hold back. I exploded inside Buffy's amazing and accommodating vagina. Fortunately Max pulled me out immediately it happened and directed my cum into her mouth over her face, over her boobs and anywhere else she could. She even pushed it against Candy's pussy, holding it in place as I pumped seed into her. She might have even pushed it against Buffy little brown starfish, I wasn't sure on that one. She used my massive cock like a fire hose. She hosed cum everywhere. Huge puddles were on the bed, floor and everywhere in between. Buffy had feinted overpowered by her spontaneous orgasm as I pumped my first shot into her.

We lay there for a while and soaked in my puddles of cum before Max and Candy started giggling. That was the sign we had literally come to an end.

FRIDAY

I awoke on Friday morning at about 5:45am to find Candy gone. She must be looking after the early morning opening at the gym. I would see her soon.

I disengaged from the pile of intertwined female body parts as gently as I could so as not to wake Max or Buffy and slipped in the shower. I had just turned the tap when I felt a warm body press against my back and take control of the taps. I enjoyed albeit a quick shower with Max as she washed and dried me.

In my gym gear downstairs I quickly finished a light breakfast with Max, grabbed my gear bag and fair welled her the door. She handed me lunch box and we kissed.

"That was an epic fuck last night. I'm still not sure of all the things I did."

"Epic is a good word," I said as I gave her another quick kiss and left.

I was greeted at the door of the gym just after 6 am by Candy. As I entered she gave me one of her searing kisses and a big hug.

"Epic root last night," she said.

"Agreed, that seems to be the consensus. Epic's the word. How are you?" I asked grinning.

"Feeling great. I'm still finding traces of your cum in the most unlikely places on me. I don't think I've got all of it out of my hair. Delicious."

We chatted as I warmed up and got into my circuit and had a few more chats as she shuttled around talking and assisting clients as the gym slowly started to fill. After just over an hour I completed my circuit and headed out the back for a shower and to change into my work clothes. As I headed past the office Candy grabbed my hand, pulled me in and closed the door.

"Did I really eat out Max and Buffy and then fuck Max with a dildo until she came twice?"

"I think she came three times when you latched onto her clit with your teeth after the second cum."

"Oh," Candy paused. "Might be a good idea if we all have a bit of a chat about what happened then."

"Lots to unpack," I suggested.

"Yeah," said Candy slowly. "Unpack."

++++++++++++++++

On the way to work in the car I gave Suzy a phone call about Saturday.

"Hi Ben."

"How'ya going Suzy."

"Great. We still on for tomorrow arvo?" she asked.

"Yep. In fact I'm calling you to see if we can make earlier and turn it into a lunch date as a starter."

"I'm available, I'm sure Sophie will be. Are we still going to do the photoshoot?"

"Definitely, I'm looking forward to it. The reason for the change is I've got someone you need to meet and she will just happen to be at my place at lunchtime. I know you are looking for a business backer and this is just who I think you need. She's a venture capitalist."

"Ben that's brilliant! Who is she?"

"Surprisingly I'm sure you will have already met her. Do you know of a Lindy Elliot, using Buffy's proper name?

"Sure, yeah, I've met her at the gym. Really bright and bubbly, real estate, short, massive boobs."

"That's the one. She's seen your prospectus and when you came up in conversation the other day we realised you would just about run into each other at my place tomorrow. She wants to hear you pitch and ask you some questions."

"We'll be there. Name the time."

"Let's make it Noon."

"This is great Ben, it's been a tough slog. We could use a break," said Suzy.

"There will be some other people. Candy who I know you are more than good friends with and Maxine a friend of Lindys."

"Fantastic. This is so exciting. I can't wait to tell Sophie. What should we bring?"

"Food is under control. Best bring something to drink. Bubbles will be best".

"Champagne it is."

"And Sophie, make sure you bring your 'A' game. Don't let Lindy's looks deceive you. She is one smart lady."

"Thanks for the tip Ben. We will knock her socks off."

"That's the shot. See you tomorrow. Bye."

"Bye," and we hung up.

I immediately phoned Max and let her know. I told her this wasn't a high powered number. No need to go all out. She said a quiche and salad would be ideal and she would phone Candy and Buffy to let them know.

The rest of the day rolled along and I found myself finishing up early. The job was complete, the client happy, what more could I want.

I found myself pulling into my driveway a little after 3pm. As usual Max's car was there under the carport, interestingly Buffy's car was still parked behind it not looking as though it had moved.

I walked into the living area to find Max and Buffy before me kneeling naked in their submissive positions. I enquired about their day. They had both been to the gym that morning. Buffy was going to be working from home anyway today so Max said she could stay. Max said in mock seriousness something about needing to keep an eye on the new novice. Buffy had a few Skype meetings and just needed access to her office server. All she needed was laptop so Max had helped her out there. The master bedroom had been cleaned up and Candy would drop in for an hour around 8pm. I indicated my approval, then they immediately removed my clothes.

Outside it was a very pleasant 30C so I waded in to the pool and flopped around for a while, very relaxing and Max and Buffy joined me.

We found ourselves laying in the late afternoon sunshine on the sun lounges.

"That was epic last night guys," said Buffy.

"That's the word," I said.

"My pussy is still sore," said Max.

"Mine to," said Buffy. "I'm still leaking cum, look."

Sure enough there was a tiny puddle on the lounge.

"Did I really deep throat my new pink dildo?" asked Max

"Sure did," said Buffy. "I thought you were going to swallow it whole."

"I never knew I could do that. Almost no gag reflex," said Max shaking her head.

"I had a quick chat with Candy when I had finished up at the gym this morning. She couldn't believe some of the things she did as well."

"What was your favourite bit Ben," Buffy asked, looking over at me.

"Hmmm, cumming inside you was unexpected and mind blowing."

"Certainly blew my mind", said Buffy, more thinking allowed.

I went on. "However the sight of the three of you, all lined up in front of me, on all fours, bums in the air, all coming within seconds of each other was pretty epic. One of my more impressive efforts to date I think".

"Epic," agreed Max.

We all just lay there thinking of last night.

A bit later on Max announced it was cocktail hour. She reappeared a short while later with 3 Manhattan's in cocktail glasses with some nibbles.

I had one of those moments again. It was almost surreal. There I was sitting on my sun deck by the pool sipping cocktails with 2 beautiful naked women who were my slaves and wanted to be. We had been talking about our 'epic' sexual adventure from the night before. My third beautiful naked slave would be arriving in a few hours and we would probably be plotting our next sexual exploit with two horny huge cock fetishists. I just thought my life couldn't get any better.

Dinner rolled around and we sat outside enjoying a 'Creamy Chicken Piccata With Gnocchi' that Max had prepared with light Italian red she had selected that complimented the meal perfectly. Dessert was 3 different flavours of gelato.

We chatted, thoroughly enjoyed the meal and made sure Max knew we appreciated her efforts.

Because it was unusually mild that evening we were still outside drinking, in the dark only, illuminated by the underwater pool lights when Candy turned up.

After her initial greeting she stripped and waded into the pool. Max got Candy some gelato then poured her a drink and she just sat on the pool stairs, arms draped over the pool edge, enjoying her dessert, then wine, chatting with us.

It was a very lazy evening although we did discuss our approach with Suzy and Sophie for lunch, their business pitch and the photo shoot. We agreed that it would be fun to get naked with the two of them, if it led to that, then see how it went. It would be up to Suzy and Sophie as to how far it went. Candy said from the videos, pictures and commentary posted on their private huge cock fetish website these gals were pretty hardcore.

I mentioned the last time Suzy and Sophie had been here (See Story No. 2 in this Series) and what we had got up to before. Max and Buffy were very interested, Candy knew all about it.

Buffy mumbled something about that website needing to pay its way. I heard it. I didn't think Candy or Max did. File that.

Candy left around 9pm to go home and we continued to chat outside until it got chilly.

To be continued...

12