A Guy Called Ben Ch. 11

Story Info
The deal is sealed with Suzy and Sophie.
6.1k words
4.76
4.1k
3

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers

The deal is sealed with Suzy and Sophie.

Dear reader. What you are about to read has come from my furtive and over imaginative, dirty mind. Yes, it is all my own work. I come up with a basic idea and the story just seems to flow from there. Please note that all characters in my stories are of a legal age and participate willingly. This is the eleventh chapter in this series. Enjoy!

Copyright is asserted by the author. ©SBarak1

Note: This story contains Australian slang and vernacular. If you can't work it out drop a comment below and I will translate.

This is not a stand-alone story. Make sure you read the earlier chapters so this story makes sense.

----------------------------------------------------

SATURDAY

I opened my eyes to find myself with Max and Buffy either side of me, cuddled in close. I had an arm wrapped around each of them. It felt good to wake up like this before they did and just enjoy the feeling. I got to thinking about how this had started as some sort of BDSM Dom / Sub thing and had evolved. It seemed to be working for us as we adapted it. The thought of inflicting any sort of pain on these beautiful women, even if they wanted it, was not working for me. I needed to talk with the 3 of them and work through this. Maybe some experimentation in a controlled way? I had a feeling they would all like to experience the pain and pleasure of it, Buffy possibly more. The question was how much and when?

Max opened her eyes and looked into mine. She was beautiful. Our close bond was still developing and growing. She draped her right arm over my chest, hugged me and continued to look into my eyes as we continued to share our moment.

Buffy then started to stir. She stretched and yawned as she woke up.

"Is everyone awake," she asked in a bright voice.

Max rolled her eyes.

Max and I mumbled something to the affirmative.

"Great," she said and nimbly executed a roll to her left that found her astride both Max and myself sitting up.

As I couldn't help but watch as her massive breasts settle, she asked. "Anyone up for a fuck, I'm feeling horny."

Before I could say anything Max responded. "Buf you're always horny. Can't we just cuddle please?"

Max gave Buffy a look that I had never seen before. Without argument, and to my surprise, Buffy just rolled back and snuggled back in with a muffled 'sorry.'

What had exactly passed between them was more than I could work out. Something was developing there that I would find out more about later.

After half an hour or so we headed off to the ensuite bathroom for a shower.

Later that morning found Max beside me in the study looking over my shoulder as I processed a few images of Suzy and Sophie in Photoshop. These were the revealing intimate apparel shots I had taken of them a few weeks ago. Max was intrigued at the detail as I corrected minor skin blemishes. Suddenly the picture changed and some of my recent updates disappeared as Max's unrestrained boob bumped my arm holding the mouse.

"Oops," she said moving back.

"Should be OK," I said. "See how Photoshop keeps a log of changes here," as I tapped on an item. "See, all fixed."

"Need to keep them better under control," she grinned.

"Never around me," I replied, leaning over to kiss each one.

When I had finished we headed back into the kitchen. Buffy was sitting at the kitchen table working on a laptop. She looked up.

"Just a few things I thought about last night I wanted to check out as prep for our meeting with Suzy and Sophie. You know, I think they have a good plan. Their range looks well thought out and their intimate apparel has some very sexy stuff that I wouldn't mind for myself. They get it when it comes to product differentiation so they can make themselves stand out. However, I think they need to expand their intimate range to better take advantage of this."

By now we were looking over Buffy's shoulder at pictures of delicate women's briefs.

"Dildo's," Max said over her shoulder, as she moved back into the kitchen to continue preparing lunch.

I could see Buffy was thinking as she brought up a website with pictures of a range of dildos in different sizes, shapes and colours.

"Yeah, maybe, but what would make it different. You can buy dildos anywhere," said Buffy.

"Think my pink dildo," said Max from the kitchen

"Ah, gotcha, bespoke dildos. You design your own and have it made to order. You can easily rescale or adjust and even upgrade it. I could get my 3D printing company to produce them. I think they have got this silicon printing medium just about right."

"You think so," I said.

Sure, it works. Don't you see it? What woman doesn't want the perfect dildo? You no longer choose from a range; you design it with a female technician on a screen to your exact specification. As the design library builds you get a better range of start points. We might even be able to print them on the spot although the technology might not be up to it yet. Print time will be a problem," Buffy paused, thinking. "Maybe they set up a small workshop at the back of their boutique. It will be expensive. So it will be need to be pitched at the high end. They make it special, exclusive, hmmm."

I looked over at Max. She smiled and went back to mixing something. Buffy was quickly typing notes when she paused.

"You had this all worked out, didn't you Max?"

Max smiled and kept mixing.

"She is a rocket scientist you know," I offered.

"Yeah, 5 steps ahead of us all the time. She's always been the smartest person in the room. Sometimes I don't think she knows it though," Buffy smiled pausing to look over at Max.

She then got up from the table and went over to Max and hugged her from behind.

"But you're our little rocket scientist aren't you?"

Max put down what she was doing and turned so she and Buffy could hug properly.

"I'm only now really starting to understand how truly amazing you are," said Buffy.

I watched knowing how sincere Buffy was. She was discovering herself and Max in ways she couldn't have imagined a few weeks ago. Max motioned me to join. I walked over and embraced them all.

"Without our beautiful Master none of this would have happened," Max said.

They didn't see me blush but I knew Max felt it.

We heard a key in the front door. It would be Candy. I followed Buffy back to the kitchen table and as I did I noticed Max had left a floured handprint on Buffy's substantial, yet delectable, arse cheek. No doubt there would be one on mine.

Candy walked into the room and I quickly went up to her to, before she could do anything, and gave her a big hug and a kiss. Candy quickly stripped, then it was hugs and kisses all round.

"Looks like Max has branded the two of you," she said with a laugh.

I knew what she meant but Buffy was quickly looking around and finally worked out what had happened. She smiled.

"That's what happens when you stray into my domain," said Max shaking a wooden spoon at us and then got back to cooking.

It was now almost midday. We had dressed and were prepared for the arrival of Suzy and Sophie.

The doorbell rang on the dot of 12.

Suzy and Sophie arrived in a flurry of kisses and hugs as they entered the living area. Bottles of champagne were presented, I noticed they were Australian vintage Domaine Chandon. I showed Sophie were to put her bags.

Suzy and Sophie were old friends of Candy's sharing a common interest. They had also met Max and Buffy and had spoken to them many times over the years but didn't know each other that well. That made me think of my relationship with them all. I smiled as the somewhat understated word 'intimate' came to mind. My sex life had certainly skyrocketed over the last 3 weeks. It had all started with Candy, innocently, trying to make me more presentable at her gym.

I guided Suzy and Sophie out on to the back deck with Buffy following. The three of them sat down at the outdoor table and I returned to the kitchen. As I looked out the window I could see them chatting straight away. Max was taking two large quiches out of the oven as Candy was opening two bottles of champagne. The quiches smelt and looked delicious. Max had explained earlier that one would be a traditional Quiche Lorraine and the other, a recipe that she had wanted to try for a long time, an 'Aussie Impossible Quiche.' She explained the 'impossible' quiche's secret ingredient was Vegemite and that she had embellished the recipe with additional ingredients as she thought it could easily be improved.

We stayed inside for a short while to give the three outside a better chance to get acquainted. Buffy sat at the end of the table with Suzy and Sophie either side.

We went outside to join them. Max and I carried the quiches, Candy the two bottles and soon everyone had been served and glasses filled. I made a toast to the success of Suzy and Sophie's business venture and we all started to eat.

The quiches were delicious particularly the 'Aussie Impossible Quiche.' Max received high praise and we all laughed when Max said that she enjoyed experimenting on the guests. After the meal Max served a large cheese platter with an impressive selection of hard and soft cheeses along with coffee. We must have sat at the table for two hours enjoying our meal, snacking on cheese and chatting. Of course, the conversation kept going back to Suzy and Sophie's plans for their new venture. Buffy was in her element, evaluating their ideas and suggesting alternatives. I noticed it was getting hot.

"Would anyone like a dip in the pool," I asked looking around.

"Good idea, I'm in," said Candy

There was a pause. "We didn't think to bring our swimming costumes," said Sophie.

Buffy stood up and immediately stripped naked.

"I prefer to avoid them," she grinned and headed to the stairs at the shallow end of the pool.

That broke the ice and we all followed Buffy's example.

We cruised around in the pool cooling down and chatting for a while. Suzy and Sophie had Buffy cornered on the stairs at the shallow end discussing another idea when I felt Max's hand on my cock. We were holding on to the side of the pool in the deep end. The next thing I knew I had a set of lips applied to the head of my cock sucking it. Candy had quietly dropped down and gave my cock a good talking to for the next 30 seconds or so. She slowly resurfaced, without making a sound, with a smile on her face.

"Hmmm, stealth sucker," I whispered as I wrapped my arms around both of them.

Suzy and Sophie never noticed a thing. Buffy did briefly lock eyes with me.

After our swim Candy retrieved towels from the pool locker so we could towel off. Max looked at me wanting to dry me down then realised this wasn't the time. Still naked Suzy, Sophie and Buffy sat back at the table and continued to talk as Max, Candy and I cleared the table and went inside.

"Looks like it's going well," I said while we looked out the window at the three women engaged in conversation.

"They're very passionate," observed Max.

"I know what they need," said Candy, going off to find Sophie's bag. She removed some folders and took them outside for her.

We could see Suzy and Sophie thanking her and opening the folders.

Candy then came back in grabbed a bottle of sparkling mineral water and went back outside to refill their glasses. We continued to watch, as the conversation continued outside. I held Max and Candy close and gave them a squeeze and felt a familiar hand on my cock.

"By the looks of things Buffy will say yes. She will easily convince them to promote the bespoke dildos and she will tell them she will install a business manager," I said.

Max quickly explained the bespoke dildo concept to Candy.

"Sounds fascinating. Three designs come to my mind immediately," responded Candy.

Buffy gave us a wave before Candy could start asking any further questions. We went back outside and sat back at the table with Suzy and Sophie looking ecstatic.

"I'm pleased to say that I'm going to provide seed funding to launch Suzy and Sophie's boutique. The plan is solid, the numbers stack up and they are really keen on the bespoke dildo idea," Buffy announced.

We all applauded and got up to kiss and congratulate Suzy and Sophie. Max zipped inside and quickly returned with champagne and glasses. We toasted their future success and eventually sat back down again.

"I gotta say one thing though. This is the first time I have ever negotiated a business deal naked. I quite like it and I'm going to have to do it more often," Buffy said nodding her head.

"I pity the blokes in that case. What a pair of delicious distractions," I said raising my glass to Buffy. We all laughed.

"Now one last thing. I've discussed the requirement for a business manager with the ladies and I would like to keep it in house. Candy, I was hoping you would accept," asked Buffy.

Candy had certainly been caught by surprise by the look on her face. There was no doubt Buffy was serious. Candy looked at me and back at Buffy as we all looked at her.

"I'm not sure."

"Think about Candy," I said reaching under the table and putting my hand on her knee. "You tick all the boxes."

"What?" said Candy

I held out my hand and counted off my fingers. "One, you are a successful local business women. Two, you have run a profitable, customer facing business for years. Three, you excel at customer service. Four, you are familiar with the product, let's face it you are a discerning consumer. Five, Buffy trusts you, otherwise she wouldn't have asked."

"You can do this easily," said Max. "Besides I know you will enjoy it."

"Ben makes a compelling argument," said Candy. "And it looks like I have lots of support....I accept. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?"

With that we all raised our glasses to Candy.

"I've got my eye on the time. Still want to do those photos?" I asked looking at Suzy and Sophie.

"Umm, I dunno", said Suzy looking at Sophie.

"Don't be silly, Sooz, of course we do. We still need modelling shots for the lingerie and besides you haven't stopped talking about wanting to get Ben into his studio all week," said Sophie.

Suzy blushed. "You're right, I was looking forward to seeing Ben's equipment, I mean photographic equipment again," she said with a grin.

"That settles it. You two go and 'glam up' and I will get my equipment ready. I hope you don't mind if we 4 remain in this state of dress. I'm thoroughly enjoying the view," I said with a grin.

Suzy & Sophie were more than happy with the dress standard and went off to the spare bedroom to prepare.

We cleared the table and took everything inside to the kitchen. Max and Candy busied themselves cleaning up and packing things away. I took the opportunity to give Buffy a big hug and a kiss.

"I've been watching you all afternoon. You're really good at this. I like watching you in corporate mode. You must be devastating in the boardroom."

I could feel Buffy melting into my arms. She buried her face into my chest.

Thank you Master," Buffy whispered. "I don't often get praise for these sort of things and I especially love it when it comes from you."

I gave her an extra squeeze and let her go.

In a hushed voice, as I didn't want to be overheard. "OK ladies time for some fun. We're going to blow their minds. Now Max at some stage I'm going to want to get you behind the camera to take a few shots. You OK with that?"

"No problemo Master. I've been having a bit of a play in my spare time. I reckon I've got the basics," replied Max with a thumbs up.

"Ain't that the truth," said Buffy, picking up on the double entendre. We all laughed.

"OK, enough with the 'Master' bit. They will find out soon enough, but not today. You know I'm surprised they haven't asked about the nipple rings."

"Don't worry they have," said Buffy. "It was the first question they asked me not long after we got in the pool. Don't worry, I put them off, made some joke about Max running some sort of social experiment. I gave them a bit of psych mumbo-jumbo. Be prepared for a question Max," said Buffy.

"Great, thanks," said Max rolling her eyes.

"Right, Showtime," I said heading off to my studio in the garage to prepare. Max followed me in while Candy and Buffy went back out to the pool.

As we stepped into my garage, come photographic studio, Max closed the door and embraced me. She gave me a serious kiss with lots of tongue then looked into my eyes.

"Just needed to do that. And while I'm thinking of it you better to do this for Candy very soon."

"Nice," I said as I held Max against me feeling her mold into my body

"You know I came twice in the pool when I was holding your cock."

"Did you," I said as I ran my hands up and down her flanks. "You didn't ask permission."

Her head snapped up and her eyes widened. She could see I wasn't serious and relaxed.

Max was warming up. I faintly caught her scent and I thought this was a good time to try something with her I had been thinking about all day.

I whispered into her ear "You have been a good slave this afternoon. You have brought credit to our house and me with your excellent cooking and service."

"Yes Master, Thank you Master" she breathed. As I stroked the side of her delicious breast.

"I'm going to give you a command."

"Yes Master, anything. My wish is to serve you."

"You are to place your right palm over my cock. Do not hold it. I just want to feel the palm of your hand there."

Without hesitation Max did as she was bid. I sensed her anticipation.

"I'm going to hold you now. Listen carefully to my next word," I told Max. Her anticipation changed to excitement.

"Cum!" I whispered in her ear.

Instantaneously Max had a petit orgasm and her knees buckled. I supported her in my arms for about 5 seconds.

"How was that?" I asked.

"A delicious release. I needed it," she whispered. Still savoring the after effects. After a pause she went on. "More intense than most of my little ones. Thank you Master."

We held for a minute or so then got back to work. I switched on the lighting system, checked the camera and made sure Max was happy with operation of the camera particularly with the lighting system activated. I then went on to show her how to activate a feature on the camera that would take an exposure every two seconds until turned off. I explained how this feature also allowed the camera to refocus and adjust between each expose.

With everything in place I left Max taking a few practice shots of a large teddy bear I kept in the studio for my practice session. I went back out into the living area and confirmed that Suzy and Sophie were still in the spare bedroom preparing. I then stepped outside to find Buffy on a sun lounge working on her tan and Candy standing bent at the waist long hair hanging down drying it with a towel. Candy had her back to me and didn't know I was there.

I turned her around to face me and she dropped the towel. I reached around her and with a hand on each bum check lifted her up and against me. She instinctively wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck as I planted a long slow passionate kiss on her lips. She returned the kiss with equal passion. Our lips were locked for a good 30 seconds before we came up for air.

"Wow," she said.

"Wow yourself," I responded.

"Although I loved it, what was that for?" she asked, looking into my eyes.

"Just wanted to check in with my favourite gym owner and self-confessed 'size queen'." I replied.

By now Buffy had sat up and was watching us smiling.

"She's doing well. Even better now," she said diving in for another quick kiss. "I'm also a bit excited and certainly horny looking forward to playing with Suzy and Sophie."

SBarak1
SBarak1
132 Followers
12