A Guy Called Ben Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Horny is your natural state. But just remember they won't be expecting any advances from Max, Buffy or you. I will ease them into it carefully. I don't want them feeling like they are being taken advantage of," I said.

"I see your point. But don't worry they may be surprised and possibly shocked to start with but I can tell they are as horny as hell. I'm sure if your slaves weren't present you would have been at their mercy 10 seconds after you had let them through the front door." Candy paused and shifted position on me. I could feel her wet hot pussy pushing into me.

Candy continued. "Haven't you noticed them staring at your cock all afternoon. I saw Sophie stroking her pussy at one stage. She even whispered to me that she was going to fuck your massive cock if you will let her."

"I guess that will give her bragging rights in your huge cock fetish forum," I surmised.

"Funny you should say that," Candy grinned back at me.

"Hmmm, they will be ready in a tick. You better let me go so I can get back to it."

Candy gave me another quick kiss and looked at me with a very cheeky grin.

"Make me," she said tightening her grip around me with her long legs.

Before she could react I took two steps towards the pool and within an instant I was down the stairs and into the water, Candy squealing with surprise. I pushed her out into the pool laughing. Candy blew a raspberry at me.

I noticed Buffy having a bit of a giggle watching on.

Now putting on a show for Buffy I strode out of the pool and stood over her at the end of her sun lounge dripping.

"Please mister can I have one too," Candy said in a little girl voice.

"Explain yourself little girl. What is it you exactly want," I said in a booming voice.

She dropped out of character.

"Hmmm, I don't think there is enough time for what I really want right now," she said eyeing my still flaccid cock and now running her fingers up and down her labia. I watched it open like a flower as she spread her legs wide. I over dramatically licked my lips as my massive cock started to stir.

"I've already had my hug. I'll settle for a little kiss before you head back."

I knelt beside her and exaggeratedly puckered up.

Without warning she grabbed the back of my head and latched on to my lips. Her hot tongue speared into my mouth taking no prisoners. I'm not sure how long it lasted. It was certainly enough time for Candy to get out of the pool and start to dry her hair. We disengaged. I thought 'WOW!' and watched as she opened her eyes.

"I was lying about 'little,' she said seductively.

Smiling I gave her a quick kiss on the lips and headed back inside to find Suzy and Sophie in the studio.

They were taking up a position around a stool with Max looking on. I stood behind Max with my hands on her shoulders.

"What do you think Max?" I asked.

"Hot, sexy, feminine. The women will be flocking to the store. Their guys will be in lust."

I reached around Max and adjusted the camera. Max pointed out uneven lighting across Sophie's boobs so I moved off to adjust a light then moved back to stand behind Max again.

Both Suzy and Sophie oozed sex wearing complementing pink sheer lingerie. Suzy had a very cute half cup bra supporting her D cup boobs with a matching pair of very sheer briefs, garter belt and stockings that led the eye down to some 4 inch matt pink stilettoes. Sophie had on a baby doll nighty that allowed her perky nipples on her C cups to make prominent peaks in the sheer fabric. She was wearing frilly knickers with lots of lace and bows. Her legs were bare with little frilly little sheer socks and strappy sandals that had 3 inch heels. Their makeup was spot on and this time I noticed they both wore false eyelashes.

"Is it OK if Max assists," I asked.

Sophie's face dropped a little. Suzy said it was OK.

I reached around Max, and did some final adjustments before letting them know I would take a few shots. I then walked around to them and adjusted their arms and stepped back. I looked over to Max who took a few more shots. I then readjusted another light before Max took more shots.

"Ladies, relax." I said go back to stand behind Max. Max was already reviewing the shots and they looked good.

"That set looks good. Some great shots, plenty to work with. What do you want to do next?" I asked.

I could see Suzy think about more poses but Sophie was looking grumpy.

"Is Maxine your girlfriend?" asked Sophie.

I had been anticipating a question like this.

"Thought you'd finally ask. Is it that obvious?"

"Well sort of. She's done all the cooking but you don't sort of act like it, you know, all lovey-dovey."

"Stop being nosy Soph," said Suzy trying to put her off.

"It's a fair question Suzy, it's OK and it's a bit complicated. She wasn't here last time and now she is," I said putting my hands on Max's shoulders.

I wanted to ease them into this but not shock them. I needed Candy.

I steeped over to the door, opened it and called for Candy. Anticipating my call Candy came into the garage without delay. I stood between Max and Candy and put my arms around their shoulders.

"I think it's best if Candy explains," I said.

By now the two women were looking at the three of us with open curiosity.

"OK," started Candy. "You know how I got the two of you to meet Ben and arrange your first photo shoot."

The two of them were nodding.

"And I knew you would get a thrill seeing his massive dick because he wouldn't be able to resist you in your sexy lingerie. This's because that's what the three of us fantasize about. He knows about our web forum. You worked your charms on him and, to not put to finer point on it, bedded him. In the meantime I had been on a bit of a mission and was introducing him to other eligible women at the gym and that's how he met Max and Buffy. He also met their two friends Mary and Anthea."

The two of them were continuing to nod as they listened. It was fascinating hearing a female perspective on a story that concerned me.

"Well one thing led to another and Mary, Anthea, Maxine and Buffy had their wicked ways with him as well. So the secret was out. And as you know I was getting some action as well. Then what happened next is hard to explain and I will tell you the details one day if you want to know. But against the odds Maxine used her charms on him and found her way into his arms. It's always the quiet ones you know."

I liked the way Candy was adjusting the story to appear normal and make sense. She wasn't lying per se she just wasn't telling them everything. I was very curious how she was going to tie this together and wrap it up as neatly as she could.

"Keep going," prompted Sophie.

"Well Ben phoned me up a couple of Wednesday's ago and said he needed to chat. I agreed to drop around to his place after work on the way home and see what was up. As you know, always horny ladies. When I arrived Max was there. I worked out they had a developing relationship. I was supportive, we talked and then that rigid beautiful massive dick of his, created perspective. I'll leave the details to your filthy minds. There was Max under his spell and so was I. We wanted to be together and share ourselves with each other. It was more than sex and it's an amazing connection but it's hard to explain."

By now the two of them were looking at us wide eyed. Max had moved her hand to my cock and I was cupping Candy's left boob.

"So we started seeing more of each other, talking, sharing, having great sex and being showered with cum. You know the story. I thought of the nipple rings and that's why we wear them to show a connection."

"What about Mark," blurted out Suzy.

"Ah Mark, my husband and the father of my children. I have been naughty and not told him everything yet. He knows I spend time with Ben, Max and Buffy. I think I have worked out how to tell him I just need to do it the right way. You've got to know I've been boofing his brains out since my first amazing encounter with the big guy here. Our sex life has been never better. I know if I do this right he will understand. I think there is even a part for him in it."

My ears pricked up at Candy's last comment. But interestingly Sophie had picked up on something else.

"You said Buffy is in this as well. I saw her nipple ring but it's silver."

"Ladies, I think you have been watching Buffy long enough at my gym, and would have confirmed it this afternoon, that that little voluptuous sex pot is a force to be reckoned with. Apart from being sex on a stick she's a self-confessed exhibitionist nympho. I can also tell you she's even a size queen with higher standards than yours Sophie. She worked out what was going on and wormed her way into what we have. Yes the silver nipple ring means something but that's for her to tell you if she thinks you should know. Finally, and I tell you this in the strictest of confidence, you are the first to know our arrangement, admittedly with gaps in the story. We have discussed it before you arrived and agreed we would tell you. We know we can trust you."

There was a pause as Suzy and Sophie digested the story. I stuck my head out the door and let Buffy know to come and join us. As she entered she stood next to Max and they both held hands.

"Wow," said Suzy. "It's an amazing story. But how do we fit in?"

"Over to you big boy", Candy, said reaching behind me to give me a pinch on the bum.

"Clearly we like you, otherwise you wouldn't be here now. We are committed to each other, broad minded and love sex. As a couple I think you are too, albeit not in exactly the same as us, but in many ways," I said, as I saw Sophie visibly start to lift. "I know that before you arrived here today you wanted to get the photoshoot out of the way quickly because you wanted to bed me as Candy so delicately put it. I want to fuck you as well, except now there will be more of us. If I were you I'd watch out for Buffy though. You'll find out why. So it will be different I know, but lot's more fun. Most importantly I don't want you to think you are being backed into a corner, I know it may look that way."

"Wow," said Suzy again. "What do you think Soph, its quite the revelation. But I'm keen."

"Revelation is an understatement. But whatever they have got I want some of it, especially that humongous dick."

We filed out of the studio. Suzy and Buffy headed to the spare bedroom to shed their garments and the four of us headed outside.

Max and I sat on the edge of a sun lounge together while Candy and Buffy stood separately.

"You still haven't finished their photoshoot," Max whispered in my ear.

Suzy and Sophie were with us within minutes, gloriously naked, as they walked over the sundeck to join us. Buffy and I stood up.

Suzy and Sophie struck a pose standing naked in front of us feet slightly apart, hands on hips, pelvises slightly thrust out.

In unison they said "LET'S FUCK!"

And for the next two hours that just what we did.

The six of us proceeded to lick, nibble, suck, fuck, munch and bite, in, around and on my pool and outdoor furniture.

There was lots of body part worship. My cock was certainly a focus for all female attendees and of course I spent a substantial amount of time on Buffy's magnificent mammaries. It looked as though Buffy had a new admirer in Suzy as she was as equally mesmerized by her massive breasts and lavished lots of her attention on them.

Buffy certainly didn't hold back. Suzy and Sophie pussies were fair game. Buffy had them sitting beside each other on sunlounges alternating between licking them out. Max said something about showing them samples of the dildos they would offer in their product range and came back with the two 9" pink and red dildos. Buffy them gave Suzy and Sophie an intimate product demonstration.

At one stage Buffy was in a three way with Candy eating her out and Sophie devouring her breasts before Suzy sat on Buffy's face grabbed Candy and mauled her C cups.

Yes Sophie did attempt to mount me but was disappointed when she could only achieve 10 inches, better than her last performance. I noticed Max and Candy assisting Buffy stretch as the other two lavished attention on my massive member. Buffy then came over to me and with a 'my turn ladies,' pushed me on my back on a sun lounge and straddled me. Max guided my bulbous head to her love canal as Buffy announced 'that's not how you fuck a cock, this is how you fuck a cock'. With that she dropped on me immediately taking 11 inches. With a bit of grinding she achieved my full 14 inches. Sophie was certainly awe struck. She had been eclipsed by the queen mother of size queens.

The afternoon was nowhere near as wild and abandoned as the night Buffy became my slave but it was certainly up there.

Towards the end Suzy and Sophie were laying head to head on a sun lounge and demanding I slap their face and breasts with my enormous schlong. I was happy to oblige and beat their arses and pussies for good measure as well. As before, this act was a huge turn on and I really had to hold back to ensure I didn't cum. Fortunately the finale was only minutes away. All five women knelt in a semi-circle around me with their tongues out. In less than 10 strokes and I was hosing them down with rope after rope of my sticky cum. It was nowhere near a record for me but I think I managed 10 good ropes with each woman getting one in the face and one over their breasts.

A fitting end to an exciting afternoon.

To be continued...

12