All Comments on 'A Half-Caste and Her Mother'

by tkoberon

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

story is utter tripe not to mention the racist title especially poor given recent events.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dispassionate

No names and very little interaction. You can write, however this reads like a prelude to the actual story rather than the actual story itself, or a bit of juicy neighborhood gossip. Interesting, but we need a reason to care about the women at least. Based on the man's age, he prefers to play the field, and we don't know but assume he's ready to move on to his next seduction. And while socially awkward, it's not even taboo in the US (but I assume it is in India); in the US, it's just two affairs in the same household with consenting adults. Awkward, but not illegal.

Again, you write well, but we need names, something about them to make them identifiable, actual dialog to make it personal. A single paragraph descibing multiple horny trysts doesn't cut it. We also need a reason why it's taboo or incest, and why the women decided to cross that boundary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish it is a true story, such reality's would eradicat the earth of jealousy and hatred !!! Congrats !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertkoberon@tkoberon
A mature man, I live in Nairobi, Kenya, have been divorced once and love everything to do with writing and reading. I have loved the English language since I was a small boy in primary school, around age 10. I have been told that my spoken English is excellent. I also love se...