A Halloween Brotherly Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
Little brother cums to visit big sister at college.
6.8k words
4.71
55.1k
118

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,323 Followers

Walking home from my last class I was excited to get home and relax. It was a nice fall day in Georgia. Warm but not hot and not a cloud in the sky. It was Wednesday meaning just two more days of classes before the weekend and the much anticipated Halloween party at the ATO house.

My name is Nicole but everyone calls me Niki. I just turned 21 and am a senior. I'm 5'6", 115 lbs with shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes. This year has been the first time at school that I have not been in a committed relationship and I find myself happy and carefree. I live in a 3 BR apartment with two of my closest sorority sisters, Bree and Macy.

It was just past 2:00 in the afternoon which meant I could still grab a couple of hours of sun out by the pool. I raced home, got into my swimsuit and headed to the apartment complex pool. Being that it was a Wednesday the pool was relatively quiet as I found a chaise lounge. I put my earbuds on, closed my eyes and relaxed listening to my playlist.

It wasn't long before I felt some movement and looked up to see Bree standing over me in her little bikini. She smiled and said, "Hi Niki. I can't wait for this weekend to arrive. I'm so ready for some fun."

I laughed and said, "You and me both girl!"

Being friends with Bree had its pluses and minuses. Don't get me wrong, Bree is a kind, caring soul who just happens to be drop dead gorgeous. I consider myself to be very attractive but when standing next to Bree I seem to get lost. Bree is a little shorter than me but has gorgeous tits that always grab a guys attention. I'm a 34C but I would guess that Bree is more like a 36C with absolutely no sag. She has a cute blonde pixie cut with eyes that are bluer than mine.

I sometimes feel envious of Bree and all the attention she gets wishing at times that it was me getting the attention. Funny I never felt like this about Bree until this year. Being unattached, I was with Bree more often than prior years. It was nice because we got into all the bars, parties, and clubs but somewhat deflating feeling like I was the leftover.

To her credit Bree was always including me on anything she did as well as making sure that I didn't feel left out. But I still felt a little inferior when in her company. Oh well that's my problem and I needed to find a way to deal with it.

I saw the tiny bikini she had on and teased her, "Gosh Bree that suit leaves nothing to the imagination. Aren't you afraid of falling out of it?"

She laughed and said, "Niki when are you going to stop wearing your mom's swimsuit and get something that shows off your great body?" Ouch! I looked down at myself and couldn't help but agree with her comment.

"You know you are absolutely right. This suit has to go. Do you know a place I can get something a little more daring?"

Bree smiled and said, "There is a cute little shop in town where I got this suit. Do you want to meet after class tomorrow and go there?"

Just as I was about to say yes my phone rang and I saw it was my dad. "Hey dad what's up?"

I listened as my dad said, "Niki I need a big favor from you. Your mom and I were just invited to an out of town golf weekend and we don't feel comfortable leaving AJ here by himself. Is it possible for him to stay with you while we are away?"

AJ was my younger brother. He just turned 18 and was a senior in high school. My dad has always been very generous and helpful with me so I saw no problem having AJ crash in the living room for a couple of days. I said, "Sure dad. What weekend are you going to be out of town so I can add it to my calendar."

I heard him hesitate and then say, "Well Niki, ah it would be this weekend. We just got the invite out of the blue last night. Is that okay? I know it's not a lot of notice."

My heart sank knowing that I couldn't ever say no to dad. I tried by saying, "Gosh dad we have a big Halloween party at a fraternity house this Saturday night that I'm going to. I don't know that I could take him there. Why can't he stay at home? He is 18 now. Im sure he'll be fine by himself."

Dad quickly replied, "I know it's not a lot of notice but I really need you to help me out Niki. Please honey?"

I knew I was defeated so I said, "Okay Dad. Just have him text me when he will get here so that I'm around."

"Thank you honey. You're the best. He will probably get there Friday afternoon around 4:00. I love you Niki."

I ended the call and Bree asked, "What was that all about?"

I explained everything to Bree. She excitedly asked, "Is your brother hot?"

I gasped, "Bree he is only 18 years old!"

"So tell me what he looks like! He has to be hot if he is your brother."

I laughed and said, "He is good looking but I never thought of him as hot. He is over 6' tall and has light brown hair. He plays on the school basketball and baseball teams so he does stay in good shape at least from what I can remember. I haven't seen him since last Christmas."

Bree got all giggly and excited, "I can't wait to meet him. We are going to have so much fun with him this weekend."

Feeling sorry for myself I said, "But we won't be able to go to the ATO Halloween party?"

Bree chastised me, "Hey what's with the pouty look? Don't worry we will all be going to that party. I can't wait to meet AJ. I hope he likes me!"

"Oh my god Bree. You can't be hitting on my little brother!"

"Niki, if he is anything like you I can't wait to get my arms around him. You know Macy is out of town this weekend so he can sleep in her room. This is perfect! It's going to be so much fun hanging out with AJ."

I put my earbuds back on and shook my head bewildered that Bree would actually take an interest in AJ.

Thursday we met after class and went to look for a new swimsuit. Finally after looking at many options I settled on one that wasn't quite as revealing as Bree's but was risqué enough for my taste.

As we walked back to the house Bree kept asking about AJ. Finally I said, "Bree you have to promise me that you won't take advantage of him. Last thing I need is for AJ to show up back home smitten or heartbroken. Promise?"

Bree laughed and said, "Niki lighten up. You are acting like you are his mother and not his sister. I promise we won't do anything he doesn't feel comfortable with. I was thinking we could go dancing tomorrow at the Peachhouse. That place is always hopping and fun. What do you think?"

I resigned myself to knowing that my little brother was going to be devoured by Bree and there would be nothing I could do to stop it as I knew my brother would be immediately attracted to Bree as well.

I was laying out in my new bikini when I got a text from AJ that according to his GPS he was 30 minutes away. I thought well at least Bree is still in class so I will get an opportunity to let AJ know what was in store for him. I went inside to wait for his arrival wondering indeed what this weekend was going to be like with my little brother.

Hearing a knock I opened the door and was floored to see that AJ was not the same AJ I remembered. I thought holy shit, when Bree sees him she is going to go crazy. I kept staring at him before he said, "Well are you going to let me in?"

I regained my senses and said, "I'm sorry AJ. Yes, please come in. You just look so different than last time I saw you."

He had on a pair of shorts a tank top and some flip flops but it was his body that caught my eye. His overall look was more manly than boyish, his arms looked powerful and his face had this handsome edge to it that made my heart stop.

He said, "Yeah I've been hitting the weight room and I've added about 20lbs of muscle. I'm up to 175lbs."

I accidentally blurted out, "You look amazing AJ. Really really handsome."

Before I realized what I had said I felt his arms wrap around me as he said, "Niki you look amazing yourself. I love the sexy little bikini you're wearing. It shows off your gorgeous little butt. You do know you have a great butt."

His hands dropped onto my butt gently massaging it as my pussy dampened. What am I doing? I said, "AJ what are you doing?"

His hands came back up to my back as whispered in my ear, "I just want you to know that you look amazing Niki. Thanks for having me this weekend. I'll try and stay out of your way."

I felt his lips softly kiss my cheek as I heard in the background, "Well isn't this a cozy homecoming. Is this the infamous AJ?"

In the open doorway stood Bree wearing a pair of tight cutoffs and a super tight white tee. We broke our hug up as AJ turned and smiled at Bree.

Bree like a shark with blood in the water purred, "Don't I get a sexy hug too?"

AJ walked over to her and gave her a warm embrace which Bree returned with much more intensity than proper. She purred, "Oh AJ you feel amazing. We are going to have so much fun this weekend. I promise."

Feeling a little embarrassed getting caught in my brothers arm I nonchalantly said, "AJ come this way and I'll show you to your room." I could see AJ reluctantly releasing Bree confirming what I had suspected. Bree had definitely caught AJ's eye.

I told AJ that we were going to a dance club later tonight after dinner here in the apartment. He said, "Niki I'm going to take a quick nap and then shower. I think I'm going to need all the rest I can get with your roommate."

I cringed, actually I was annoyed, that Bree had this effect on all guys she met. I don't get what it is about me but it's starting to bother me. Then I stopped and said to myself, "What are you thinking. That's your brother!"

I went out into the living room to find Bree sitting on the couch with a mischievous smirk on her face. I asked, "What?"

She smiled and said, "I hope I didn't interrupt anything. You both looked like you were sharing an intimate moment."

"That's just gross Bree. For heaven sakes he is my brother. Stop your nonsense before I get really mad."

Bree laughed, "Oh I must have touched a nerve. Why didn't you tell me he was drop dead gorgeous?"

I struggled with my response before saying, "I don't look at him that way Bree. He is just my little brother." I knew I was lying to myself as I did notice how quickly he made my heart race.

I went into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine. Bree went straight for the Tequila and poured herself a generous shot. She drained her shot and poured herself another saying, "Your brother has my body feeling tingly all over I'm going to need a couple of these to calm myself down. Damn AJ is a hunk and I want me some of that hunkiness tonight."

I cringed knowing she wasn't kidding. I ordered a couple of pizzas and sipped my wine wondering what kind of drama was in store for me tonight.

I went to my room and took a shower. As I let the soothing warmth of the water cascade over my body I started to think back to when AJ was massaging my butt and I felt my pussy dampen with the warmth of my juices. I kept telling myself I shouldn't be thinking this way but my body ached with an overpowering desire. I moved my hand up to my breast and began to squeeze it softly. I squeezed my legs together trying to stop the little wisps of pleasure shooting through my pussy. It was such a powerful feeling coursing through me that I grabbed the shower head for support.

I took a deep breath trying to stop myself before it was too late. I leaned back into the tiled wall and slowly moved my fingers over my breast, plucking at my nipple with my fingernails. I fondled my nipple until it grew rigid to my touch.

I closed my eyes again lusting for the imminent implosion and fantasized about AJ sucking on my rigid nipple. I couldn't help the soft moan that escaped from my mouth, "Oh yes suck on it AJ, suck on my tit."

My other hand traveled down to my hot wet pussy. I thought to myself what the hell's the matter with me as I paused my search momentarily. I kept thinking I should stop, he's your god damn little brother. But my body was betraying any rational thought. He looked so hot and when he grabbed my butt I knew both of us felt the electricity shooting inside us.

My hand continued down until it found its destination. I rubbed my little clit as a moan escaped from my lips, "Oooooh oh yes baby make me cum. Please AJ make me cum."

I knew this was wrong but I was so turned on. I needed to cum badly! I slowly let my fingers part my swollen pussy lips. Sliding a finger then a second one inside my pussy I slowly rocked my hips fucking my two fingers. Every thrust elicited a groan of forbidden pleasure, "Oh yes that's it fuck me baby make me cum."

I kept thinking how wonderful it would feel to have AJ's cock buried deep inside me when my body erupted in spasm after spasm of undeniable pleasure. I groaned loudly, "Oh yes. Oh my god. Feels so good."

I left my fingers buried deep inside me as I rode out each wave of intense pleasure. I shook and shuddered violently in the shower as I enjoyed the most intense and pleasurable orgasm of my life. I savored every little spark that tore through my insides wanting it to never end. I sat down in the shower letting the water rain down on me, exhausted from the orgasm. God help me. I can't believe I came thinking about my little brother fucking me.

As I got dressed I tried to get AJ off my mind but it was impossible to do. I kept thinking how nice his hands felt on my butt. I put on a little denim skirt with a sleeveless pullover top and went out into the living room only to find Bree and AJ standing real close to each other giggling like little kids. Bree looked like she was feeling no pain. God knows how many shots of Tequila she did while I was showering.

AJ turned and smiled and I suddenly realized what a gorgeous smile he has. Why am I just seeing this now? What the hell Niki! Get a grip on things. AJ winked at me and said, "Damn Niki! Too bad you're my sister because you look hot as hell."

My body tingled hearing his words. If he only knew what I had been up to in the shower. I smiled and said, "Thanks AJ but I'm your sister besides it looks like you have your hands full with Bree."

Bree smiled and said, "Niki do you want a shot of Tequila? AJ and I are going to do one. Come join us." I smiled knowing that I shouldn't but I agree and after we did I heard Bree squeal, "AJ lick the salt off my neck." I knew she was just messing with AJ but he didn't seem to mind. He swooped down on her and ravished her neck as Bree moaned and held onto AJ.

AJ finally stopped his assault and Bree breathlessly said, "Oh my God AJ you are amazing. I can't believe Niki never once in the 3 years I've known her mention what a stud she had for a brother."

Bree reached up and gave AJ a passionate kiss before walking away to get ready. As she got to her bedroom door she turned and said, "Don't miss me too much AJ I'll be back quickly."

God that girl infuriates me at times. I don't get why guys like that act it's obviously fake. I turned to AJ who had a sheepish grin on his face. I admonished him, "AJ you are playing with fire with Bree. Please be careful. By the way I'm pretty sure she is already feeling no pain."

AJ approached me and grabbed both my hands as he said, "Niki, don't worry. Im just trying to be nice to her since she is your friend. Im really not interested in doing anything with her other than to just have fun and not make you upset. Okay?"

I smiled and nodded my head before saying, "Yeah right you are not interested in her. I've seen the way you eye her. I don't blame you she is by far the prettiest girl on campus."

Suddenly I felt him swing my arms behind my back pulling me close into him. My heart was racing as he whispered, "Niki you are by far the prettiest girl on campus. If you weren't my sister I would be doing all I could for you to notice me. You are gorgeous Niki."

A soft little sigh escaped my lips as I savored the nearness of his body. My god what am I doing. I looked up at him and said, "Thank you AJ. I really appreciate your words more than you can know."

He let go of one hand and placed his index finger under my chin pulling my lips onto his for a quick soft kiss. My body was erupting with electric bolts of pleasure as he said, "I mean it Niki! You are by far the most beautiful girl on campus. Now let's enjoy the evening. I'll do what I can to babysit Bree but promise me a couple of dances later on tonight. Okay?"

My body was numb. My feet were stuck and couldn't move. All I could do was nod my head as I tried to process the quick yet not so brotherly kiss. Just then the door bell rang. Our pizza had arrived. AJ god bless his soul went to the door and brought the pizza into the kitchen as I stood frozen in place still trying to figure out what just happened.

We were eating the pizza when Bree came out. I have to admit the girl knows how to make an entrance. She was wearing a cute little black polka dot sundress that buttoned up the front. She had obviously left a couple of strategic buttons undone. She spun around and said, "How do I look AJ? Do you like it?"

I laughed as AJ had his mouth full of pizza and all he could do was grunt and nod his head yes. Bree grabbed a slice and poured herself a glass of wine. Well at least it wasn't Tequila. We ate and talked until it was time to leave. We got an uber to take us to the Peachhouse and just as we expected there was a line to get in but when we walked up to the bouncer they immediately recognized Bree and let us in much to the dismay of those waiting in line.

Inside we grabbed an open table by the dance floor. Before I could sit down Bree was hauling AJ onto the dance floor with instructions for me to order everyone shots. Talk about feeling like the third wheel! I order two shots for them and a glass of wine for myself. I started to relive the moment in the kitchen when AJ kissed me. Am I overreacting? I don't think so but it feels so strange to have the hots for your little brother.

I kept watching Bree try to grind and bump her hot little body into AJ who for the most part was acting the gentleman. A slow song came on and I saw Bree pull AJ into her arms as she pressed her body into him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as her mouth began to nibble on his neck. I could feel my panties getting wet wishing it was me and not Bree. Softly she kissed his lips before pushing her tongue into his mouth. His hands cupped her ass and pushed her tight into his crotch. When the song ended she gave AJ one long wet kiss. That slut! Damn it AJ.

They headed back to the table and pounded down their shot. Bree was really starting to lose control. She was slurring her words and her eyes were glazed over. I said, "Bree don't you think you've had enough to drink?" She stuck her tongue out and said, "Oh Niki you are such a party pooper. Isn't she AJ?"

AJ stared at her and said, "I think Niki is right. Maybe you ought to switch to a Diet Coke."

Without saying a word Bree got up and pulled AJ with her back onto the dance floor. The girl was definitely on a roll I just hope her landing will be a smooth one.

Just then a friend of ours, Ben, stopped by and asked me to dance. I didn't really want to dance but seeing that I was looking like a loser sitting by myself I agreed. As we got to the floor I pulled Ben closer to Bree and AJ. As we danced I made eye contact with Bree and she stuck her tongue out at me. I smiled knowing she was not being herself at the moment. Once the song ended I thanked Ben and went back to our table.

Much to my chagrin Bree was draped all over AJ as they danced. Poor AJ was trying to do what he could to keep Bree in check but it was a futile endeavor. Bree was drunk and acting like a wild woman. When they finally got back to the table Bree said, "I need to go to the bathroom. Do you know where it's at?"

I said, "It's over in the back corner. Let me go with you to make sure you are okay." Bree acted like I had just called her an incompetent buffoon. She stormed, "Niki I'm perfectly capable of going to the bathroom without your help!" She turned and raced off leaving AJ and I looking perplexed. With the momentary reduction in the stress level AJ extended his hand and asked, "You promised me some dances. Would you like to dance Niki?"

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,323 Followers
12