A Halloween Brotherly Weekend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and took his hand as he led us onto the dance floor. We got on the floor halfway through the song so we didn't have much time to enjoy ourselves before the song ended and a slow song came on. I was a bundle of nerves as AJ pulled me tight into his arms and whispered in my ear, "Niki you look so hot."

My body betrayed me as I unknowingly pressed into my brother. Knowing that he found me hot made my pussy dampen further. His hold on me continued as we slowly rocked to the beat of the song.

His tongue swirled in my ear as I let out a soft moan. Oh my god how can I be feeling this turned on by my brother. I was too worked up to think straight but I needed to think straight. I'm his older sister and he is slowly but surely seducing me here on the dance floor. My pussy was soaked and throbbing. I need to put an end to this but AJ persisted.

I felt both his hands slide down my back and cup my ass. I moaned unexpectedly, which he heard, prompting him to whisper, "Oh Niki can you feel so good."

My legs buckled as I felt the impact of his words course through my body. I was losing the battle as my body was reacting to his touch, his words, and the decadence of the moment.My eyes closed as I fought hard to deny my feelings for him but I was losing the battle.

I felt wonderful in his arms, even if I was his sister. I tried to push away from AJ but it was just one last feeble attempt on my part to deny the inevitable. He looked at me as his hands went to my face and lifted it up so that his lips met mine.

They were softer than I expected. Gently he kissed me, his older sister, as I moaned into his mouth. Softly, slowly, and lovingly his lips caressed mine. I knew this was wrong but I could no longer help myself, his tongue slowly pushing into me as I eagerly allowed its passage. I no longer cared that we were brother and sister. I wanted him. God help me I wanted him!

At some point reality hit me over the head and I realized what I was allowing to happen. I pushed away from AJ and said, "Shit AJ I'm sorry. This is wrong. We can't do this. Please make sure Bree gets home safely."

Before he could react I ran off the dance floor and out the front door in tears. I was crying because I was upset knowing I had true feelings for my brother and I knew it was wrong. I grabbed an Uber home and plopped myself on my bed to cry my sorrows away. After crying and feeling sorry for myself I got up and got ready for bed. I laid down and tried to fall asleep.

It was impossible to sleep as too many emotions were running through me. I was still worked up so I just tried to relax and rest as much as my mind would allow. Over and over the thought of AJ's lips on mine raced through my mind. I had lost myself in the moment as my body yearned his touch. I can't believe I allowed this to happen so easily. It was like I was jealous of Bree and let her antics get me worked up. Once AJ pulled me into his arms I was helpless.

Damn, am I justifying tonight to myself or trying to kid myself with a false narrative. The fact is that I worked myself up into a powerful orgasm in the shower thinking about fucking my little brother. Bree had nothing to do with that.

Suddenly I heard noises and realized that Bree and AJ had gotten home. I looked at the clock and was amazed that it was not very late. I could hear Bree giggling, yelling, and generally being obnoxiously drunk. I heard AJ trying to be as nice as possible but struggling to keep Bree under control.

All of sudden I heard Bree scream, "Put me down right now!" I heard AJ respond with a slight tinge of annoyance, "Bree you are going to bed as am I! Stop your nonsense. Do you understand?"

Poor AJ I'm sure tonight was beyond his expectations. Dealing with two emotional women has to be a challenge for an 18 year old boy. I laughed at the thought that AJ was a boy. Who am I kidding. AJ is all man, more so than most of the college guys here on campus. I closed my eyes again willing myself to sleep as slowly but surely the outside noise faded.

I heard a light knock on my door and instinctively got up and went to the door. I opened it slightly and saw it was AJ. I said while starting to tear up, "AJ I'm trying to sleep. It's late please go to sleep." He pushed in saying, "Niki we need to talk about what happened. Why are you crying?"

I started to cry uncontrollably as I closed the door leaving us alone in my bedroom. I whimpered, "AJ, we can't do this. It's wrong. I'm your sister. I don't know why I allowed this to happen but nothing good is going to come out of this. You're my little brother for heaven's sake."

I had on a loose fitting sleeveless shirt and a pair of baggy cotton shorts. He slowly walked me back onto the bed and sat us down and said, "Niki we haven't done anything. What are you talking about. We kissed that's all that happened."

My body was reacting to his words as well as his powerful presence. He started playing with my shirt pulling it right, then left, then down, each time exposing one or both of my pointy little nipples. I admonished him, "AJ stop it. You can't be doing that. This is so bad. Bree is in the other room."

He laughed and leaned in saying, "Niki, I see the way you look at me. You want this as much as I do. You say the kiss on the dance floor was wrong but you sure got into it."

I moaned as his lips attacked my neck just as I had wished for earlier in the evening. My pussy flooded with juices as I tried one last time to prevent the inevitable from occurring. I whispered, "Please AJ if Bree ever finds out she will be so pissed. You have to stop." My comments were without merit and he knew it.

He whispered in my ear, "Niki tell me you don't want this too?" I responded rather unconvincingly, "AJ this is wrong. We can't do anything you're my brother."

He pushed me back onto the bed and started to shower me with soft loving kisses. My body was on fire with a forbidden lust. I pressed into his embrace as his kisses escalated in intensity. I felt his hand brush my nipple and I moaned into his mouth, "Oh AJ."

His touch was gentle but manly in its purpose. He kneaded my breast while continuing to devour my mouth with his passionate kisses. I let his tongue push into my mouth as I returned his kiss, my tongue probing with a feral passion. I felt my hips instinctively push against his leg as his hand kept his sensual caress of my tit.

I was lost with my passionate desire to be with my little brother. His touch was electric yet sensually soft. His lips were so soft they made me want to kiss him harder and with more passion. He rolled on top of me and continued with his passionate kisses. God this felt so wonderful.

He broke our kissing and said, "Oh Niki, you are so beautiful baby." My body responded to his words as I wrapped my arms around him and whispered in his ear, "Make love to me AJ. I want you baby."

He lifted my shirt exposing both my tits and began to sensually lick each nipple into their most erect position. Always looking into my eyes, he swirled his long tongue around each nipple. I felt a certain calm and joy flow through me. I saw more than lust in his eyes as he slurped on each nipple driving me wild with desire.

Both hands gently massaging my breasts as his tongue continued to torment and tease my nipples to attention. He had a masterful way of bringing out a passionate desire within me. I pulled him up and devoured his mouth with an uncontrollable lust. God help me! I want him so badly.

Straddling my hips he reached up and pulled his tee shirt off before helping me remove my top. Sliding down to my side he pressed himself into me while once again showering me with long hard passionate kisses. His hand continued to tease and toy my breasts driving me wild with desire before slowly creeping down towards my now very wet and hot pussy. His fingers ran over my shorts along my puffy prominent vagina lips leaving me thirsting for his erotic touch.

Our kisses continued to escalate in passion as I savored the pleasure his fingers were creating. I wanted his fingers buried deep in my pussy but he was in no hurry. His approach only served to heighten my desires as I moaned into his mouth, "Oh AJ that feels wonderful."

At long last I felt his fingers pushing my shorts off to the side exposing my pussy to his touch. Slowly he slid his fingers up and down my soaked slit. I shivered at his touch. I was so close to cumming already. My god his seduction was erotic, sensual, and powerful. My kissing became more forceful as my passion boiled over in anticipation.

He sat up and slid down so that he could grab my shorts and slowly pulled them down over my hips to fully expose my pantyless pussy. He gasped, "Oh Niki you have a beautiful pussy." Kneeling in between my legs he slowly licked and kissed the inside of my thighs as he worked his mouth closer to my wet little pussy.

Finally I felt one then two fingers slide inside me. I bucked my hips as he slowly teased my pussy. His fingers started to slide in and out before finding my g-spot. I groaned loudly, "Oh yes AJ. That feels so good."

He slowly started to scratch my little rough patch sending little tremors throughout me. His mouth found my clit and licked it sending more chills down my spine as he whispered, "Cum for me Niki."

I moaned as I started to rock on his fingers while his tongue tormented my clit. The sensations were out of this world as I knew I was approaching an orgasm. Soon I felt his tongue push down on my clit causing me to lose all control. I needed to cum as my body was overloaded with passion and desire.

I moaned, "Oh yes just like that. Don't stop baby. Yes. Yes. Oh my god that feels so good. Yes baby. I'm going to cum. Don't stop. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Yes. Yes I'm cumming."

My body spasmed uncontrollably as powerful jolts exploded inside me. My legs clamped down on his hand as I tried to withstand the intensity of my orgasm. My head thrashed side to side as my body tensed from the powerful pleasurable energy racing inside me. All I could do was lay there and savor the strength and length of my orgasm.

Finally as my body went limp I looked up and saw AJ looking at me with a look in his eyes that I had never seen before. I whimpered, "Please make love to me now. I need you inside me AJ."

AJ sat up and pulled his shorts off exposing his cock. I gasped at its size. Granted I haven't seen many cocks but his cock was the largest one I had ever seen. I groaned, "Jesus AJ that's the biggest cock I've ever seen you need to go easy with that."

He smiled and said, "Don't worry Niki I won't hurt you." I was mesmerized by my brothers touch, his words, and his beautiful cock. I truly had never felt this way. So utterly out of control, filled with lust and passion. We continued our kissing savoring it's warmth, wanting to never end.

AJ broke away and cupped my face with his hands. i saw a tenderness in his eyes that made me feel so loved. I said, "Make love to me AJ."

I reached down and grabbed his cock aligning it to my entrance. Staring into his blue eyes I urged him, "Put it in and make love to me." Our lips met in another heated embrace as I wrapped my arms around him and moaned into his mouth

AJ took his cock from my tiny hands and slowly started to push it inside my tight little pussy. My eyes closed in trepidation. Nothing more than just fear of any pain I might feel. I comforted myself knowing that AJ would not hurt me. I felt the head of his cock push into my pussy, stretching my pussy wider than its ever been.

AJ stopped and started to kiss me. Sliding his hand down he started to play with my clit. His cock wasn't even in me and I was already starting to feel another orgasm swell up within me. He swirled his tongue in my ear causing more taboo pleasures to race through my body.

My hips rocked on his finger as I reached up and pulled AJ down to my mouth devouring him with an unmatched lust and passion. I could tell I was getting close to cumming again as his wonderful finger teased my clit.

AJ pushed his cock further into my stretched out pussy and stayed still to let my pussy adjust to his size. I never have felt this full. I heard him moan feeling my tight pussy convulse and clamp down on his beautiful cock. I felt pain but only briefly. I was now totally content with my little brothers big cock inside of me.

I couldn't believe how full I felt. I held AJ close to me. Lost in the moment I whispered, "I love you." AJ smiled and said, "I love you too Niki." He started to slowly rock his hips in and out as mine moved into his at the same time. It wasn't long before my pussy started to respond again. I moaned, "Oh AJ that feels so good. Fuck me harder. You are so fucking big."

AJ started pushing deeper and faster into me. I moaned knowing that I was going to cum on his big cock. He sat up an pulled my legs over his shoulders and started pounding me with his cock. My eyes rolled back as my pussy convulsed on his cock. I was close and he knew it. He pounded my pussy even harder.

I was now babbling incoherently as I felt his hand start to flick and tease my clit. My back arched off the bed, my legs tightening around his neck. I came again, this time on his cock. I screamed, "Oh my god! Yes. Yes. Yes. That's it fuck my pussy. Oh AJ." AJ kept pounding my pussy as he now gripped my ass with his hands.

Just as I thought my orgasm had subsided I felt AJ's fingers go back to rubbing my clit, causing another orgasm to hit me and send me over the edge. He finally took his hand off my clit and he continued to pound my pussy, pushing his cock deeper into my pussy.

I groaned, "Cum inside me AJ. I'm on the pill. I want to feel your cum inside me."

Just as I said that I felt his cock shooting his hot sperm into my pussy. It felt so good. I felt exhausted as AJ leaned down and I cradled him into my arms. Silently we laid in each other's arms spent from our lovemaking. I could feel him still inside me, still hard.

I tried to comprehend what had just happened but I couldn't. I was too tired, too satisfied, and too happy. I wrapped my arms around AJ and held him tight, for the moment at peace with myself. I felt his cock slide out of me as his body snuggled up to my side still holding each other close.

He reached over and gave me a wonderfully soft and perfect kiss to end our night before saying, "Niki you are so amazing. Tonight was the best night of my life."

My heart tingled as his words echoed my feelings.

12