A Halloween Love Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Has it all happened too fast, or will love prevail?
5.7k words
4.75
10.8k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam woke up first, the sun streaming through a gap in the curtains right on her eyes. She turned slowly to look at Jim, her fake breasts in her bra making it quite an effort. He was facing her, breathing slowly and looking like an angel. Sam shuddered as sudden waves of fear and doubt flooded across her psyche. What was she, what was HE doing in Jim's bed? What on earth would Jim make of it all. Things had all moved far too quickly, hadn't they?

Sam slid out of the bed. She was still wearing her stockings, panties and bra, but her wig had slipped off and was lying on the pillow like a cute sleeping pet. She carefully grabbed the wig and ran to her room, to her bathroom. She looked in the mirror and burst into floods of tears. She wanted to look beautiful again and had not done a great job removing the make-up around her eyes the night before, leaving them looking puffy and smudgy! She grabbed a flannel and with warm soapy water washed her face before applying some moisturiser and brushing her hair straight. She looked again. With the stubble on her chin she could be satisfied that HE was back, but SHE needed to think. Did she want him back? She decided she could do that while she took a shower.

Leaving her lingerie in a pile on the floor, she luxuriated in the steamy warmth of the shower, cleaning herself thoroughly, enjoying her own hands against her smooth skin and the soft silky feeling of the moisturising soap she had always used, but now somehow felt so different. Even the fragrance of the shampoo seemed different as she washed her hair. Stepping out, she wrapped the white towel around her frame, making sure that it covered her nipples and her girl-cock and noticing how red her nails looked as she held it in place. it was lovely and soft and warm from the towel rail. It felt so nice against her smooth soft skin. She looked in the mirror, and the blurred steamy reflection spoke to her. She had decided.

Her hand reached up to her chin, and she rushed to the basin and the razor, shaving herself until there was no roughness left. She looked at her hair. It was a bit longer than normal as it had not been cut for a while. She used the hair dryer and some gel to make it look like a short feminine cut, even trimming it slightly with the nail scissors so her fringe was even and it looked softer around her ears. It was OK! She smiled and the beaming face that looked back at her oozed happiness. She applied some more moisturiser and reached for the bag of cosmetics the beautician had left.

Two small blobs of foundation were enough to make her skin look wonderfully soft and smooth. The brown eye shadow, applied sparingly, lifted her eyes. The light touch of eye liner and mascara deepened them, again making her green eyes sparkle like emeralds in the spot-lights on the mirror. The lipstick completed the look. It had hardly taken anytime at all, and although she was not the stunning vision of Sabrina the Witch from the night before, Sam was pleased with her girl nextdoor look.

Sam gathered up the pile of lingerie on the floor and threw it in the wash basket. She went to her chest of draws and brought out a long white baggy tee-shirt and slipped it carefully over her head. It just reached down to the top of her thighs and looked like a night shirt, just as she had hoped. She felt her chest through the cotton, her nipples hardened as she rubbed them gently, her girl-cock stirring, the tee-shirt tickling its head as it brushed against the hem.

She smiled at her reflection in the clearing mirror, her full image appearing as if by magic. She was definitely a boyish looking girl rather than a girlish looking boy and that was all she could ask for. She gave herself a spray from last nights perfume and, walking on her toes, left her room, sneaking back in to Jim's room as silently as she could. After carefully closing the door she looked at Jim lying on his back in the bed. He looked so content Sam was immediately reassured, perhaps everything was going to be OK and he wouldn't have regrets.

Her eyes were drawn from his handsome face to a tell-tale bump under the sheets. She felt herself flush and her knees weakened slightly as her heart began the throb in her chest. She certainly knew what she wanted. Still on tip-toe she crept over to the bed, but instead of getting in the side, she lifted the sheets at the bottom and, under the covers, slowly drew herself up the bed, being careful not to wake her sleeping hero.

Jim was in quite a deep sleep. His dreams had become a little erotic and he was imagining that he had been captured by a coven of witches who had tied him to a bed and were tormenting him with their voluptuous bodies which were covered by just the flimsiest of black chiffon. His dream was making his heart beat faster and his body was getting warmer and warmer. His dream darkened and then he realised, he was in a cauldron! What the hell! They were cooking him!

He woke in a panic, what was happening. They were eating his cock, my God they were eating his cock! Oh.... My.... God! He raised his head and looked down the bed and saw the shape of Sam's head under the sheets. He thumped his head back on the pillow and let out an enormous sigh of relief and pleasure as the soft swirling calming motions of Sam's tongue and lips began to work their magic again. His thoughts drifted back to last night, and the amazing oral treat that his new sexy girlfriend had given him, but this! No one had ever woken him up like this!

Sam loved the way Jim slowly hardened in his mouth, the way he responded to her tongue. She loved the musky taste and smell that oozed of manliness without being dirty. She licked Jim's balls, took them in her mouth, her soft hand caressing the ever hardening fire of his erection. She could tell he was fully awake now as he was thrusting his hips very gently, giving her the chance to adopt the rhythm that best worked for him. She threw back the sheets and raised her head. Their eyes met. Her's questioning, his full of desire.

Jim's face broke into a broad smile first, and as it did, Sam smiled back, a wide and happy smile, her eyes glowing, and whole body trembling at the acceptance she was receiving from her man. She kept her eyes locked on his as she let her long tongue run up his member, her hand caressing his balls as the moved slowly to that engorged purple head that she could now see so clearly. She kissed it, kissed it several times, and then applied her tongue, flicking and licking and enjoying the way Jim shook, his head now slumped back on the pillow as he groaned.

She raised it in her hand and moved her mouth over it. She took him in, rotating and sucking gently as she read his cues and gave him what he needed. She loved his cock, she loved it in her mouth. It filled her up and filled her senses with happiness, happiness at giving happiness. She felt him getting nearer and quickened her pace, using her tongue more and taking him deeper. She held him at the back of her throat, hummed and tried to push him in even further when he exploded. She moved her mouth back quickly, lapping up his seed and enjoying the fact that she had that power over him, that she could make him cum.

Jim reached down and pulled her up the bed, straddling him. She felt her hard girl-cock rub against his and it felt nice. He brought her lips to his, her lips were moist and slippery from his cum and mashed against his softly and erotically, their tongues exploring, tasting, feeling! Sam felt unbelievable. She loved the feeling of their cocks squeezed against each other, she loved the warmth of Jim's chest against hers, but she loved his rough stubbly kisses the most. She eventually rolled over and they lay side by side.

"We're still good then?" Sam asked, staring at the ceiling. She felt extremely needy at that moment, not sexual at all. She still expected everything to end as suddenly as it started.

"Oh, we're much more than good." Jim replied with the emphasis on all the right words. He leant in and kissed Sam on the cheek. "What about YOU though?" He asked caringly. "How do you feel?"

Sam reflected for a moment, still staring at the ceiling. There was so much spinning through her mind.

"I feel like Pandora." She started. "I've opened up this box and I can see things are never going to be the same. That makes me a bit scared, but the way I feel inside, I don't want them to be the same again, I want to explore more of this new me, this female me. I loved everything about yesterday: the beautician; the party; the way I felt; the way people responded to me, especially the girls. I loved it! I feel like I've just bottled all this up inside for years!"

Jim smiled, leant over and kissed her cheek again, this time a bit longer. He put his arm over her and held her. Sam continued.

"This will sound odd, but I think I've always loved you. I mean love's a weird thing, right? It's about feeling at-one with someone, being on the same wavelength, but with an extra spark. I always felt there was a spark between us, but I could never explain it, it's sort of like I could not cross that boundary. "Sam paused again. "It's like I didn't want to be a gay guy, I don't know why, and I certainly knew you didn't fancy men, but there was still something super special between us. I remember I felt it on Friday night, just for a moment and it scared me a bit."

"I felt it too." Jim replied, squeezing her gently with his warm heavy arm, and kissing her on the cheek again. "It scared me too. It was like really wanting something, but..."

Jim stopped. Sam had tilted her head and was kissing his lips. She put her arm over him.

"Like that?" Sam asked, looking into his eyes as she pulled back from him.

"Yes, sort of just like that," Jim answered, "but there were all these barriers. I mean this will sound pretty shallow, but I just didn't fancy you, right, I mean I'm a straight guy, I fancy women, that's how I've been conditioned, and then there was the whole 'don't fuck things up' thing, I didn't want to break what we had."

Sam was looking into his eyes as he spoke. She put her hand on his cheek and ran her finger down to the corner of his mouth, holding it there.

"Have we broken it? What we had?"

Jim was silent, but his eyes answered the question. Sam spoke softly, not letting the intensity of their gaze drop.

"You see I think we have!"

Her words were serious, as was her face. Jim's eyes changed. She watched his pupils get smaller, then larger, she saw them watering ever so slightly, and then she squeezed him tight and kissed him again.

"We have broken it Jim, we've smashed it to pieces, but I think we've found something even better, something we've been looking for but hiding from, don't you?"

Jim kissed her back passionately in reply, and while there lips were glued together he lifted himself on her, pushing her legs apart and lying between them, their cocks touching again. Sam loved his weight upon her, she loved the way he was kissing her, forceful, passionate, but so, so caring. Sam wiggled under him, shifting herself up the bed slightly so that the throbbing head of Jim's cock slipped down into her crack, under her girl-cock. She felt its heat pressing against her triggering new sensual feelings that were as new as they were out-of-this-world.

They were both moist from each other's heat, and Jim slowly began to move his pelvis and rub his cock between the cheeks of her ass. There were no words, their mouths were still inseparable, but there were moans, moans of lust as they both felt their bodies succumb to desire. Sam raised her knees, and Jim's thrusting became even more sensual for her as he reached new parts of her anatomy. She grabbed hold of her own ankles and pulled her legs back and felt Jim's cock pushing at her hole, pushing at her pussy. She wanted him inside, her passion overruling her logic, but Jim took control.

He pulled himself up and looked into her eyes.

"Let's do this right babe." He said. "Let's not rush it and make it memorable for all the wrong reasons."

Sam looked up at him. Her eyes watered. She wanted him so much at that moment, but she knew he was right, and 'babe', he had called her 'babe'. It was all too much.

"Hey, hey, it's OK, I want to right, but I want it to be right, don't cry!"

He lay down by her side, holding her, listening to the quiet sobs. Finally Sam spoke.

"I'm not sad Jim, I'm just overwhelmed. I can't believe you care about me so much, it's just too much." She burst into tears again.

They lay for a while until Sam had regained her compose. She leant over and kissed Jim quickly on the lips and looked at the clock.

"I'll make some brunch! Why don't you get a shower? I'd like to go for a walk down by the river, I think we both need some fresh air."

"Sound's nice, and hey, Sam, look in that bottom drawer, that's where Jules kept her stuff when she was staying over, you might find something to wear, if that's what you want."

They ate and Sam got dressed in a grey sports bra, a nice simple cream cotton top, a denim skirt and a pair of black opaque tights and panties that she had found in the drawer. With her 'male' black sneakers on, it was a good look. She put on the wig, brushed it out and touched up her make-up until she was happy with her look. She filled her bag and out they went, hand in hand.

It was busy by the river with lots of kids in their Halloween costumes running around, and Sam and Jim talked about more practical things as they strolled, largely obvious to everyone else, just as lovers usually are. Holding Jim's hand made Sam feel so comfortable that she was relaxed, talkative and, it has to be said, looked absolutely divine. Jim reflected that when Sam really felt like a girl, she totally looked and acted like a girl. It was quite amazing, and he began a conversation about their future together and how it might work. Sam hugged him. She hadn't even thought about the fact that her dream might need some planning!

After going over a lot of very boring practical things they agreed that they would take things slowly. Sam would be a girl at the weekends and a boy during the weekdays. She would only see her friends mid-week and weekends would be reserved for making new friends with Jim as a couple. They would see how it went. Jim was very conscious that he had got the easy part of their situation, but Sam didn't care at all as it meant she could be herself almost as much as she wanted. She could even be her and go out midweek if nothing else was on!

They stopped off at the mall as Sam wanted to buy some clothes of her own and Jim wanted to browse in the bookshop. Sam found it hard shopping as there was so much choice, but fortunately she was only after the basics and so it was not too difficult. Jim eventually rang her and they met at the supermarket, both carrying their bags and ready to get something for their evening meal. They watched the sun dip below the horizon as they walked slowly home, Sam leaning Jim as she just couldn't be close enough to him.

By the time they got back to the apartment and had stepped into the elevator, the whole thing was agreed and planned, including the candle-lit dinner they were going to have at home later. Jim grabbed Sam's ass and pulled her into him passionately, crushing her with his strong arms and lifting her up slightly as he kissed her in celebration. Sam just melted, it was so amazing being loved and desired, but she had also had a fabulous time just out and about walking and shopping. They burst through the front door laughing, both feeling exhilarated and so happy that it was as if nothing in the world mattered any more.

Sam worked in the kitchen sorting out their dinner, she had always been a much better cook than Jim and often made fun of him, especially his uncanny ability to always burn the toast in the morning, but even he could have done this as it was a simple pre-prepared dinner for two. Jim set up the dining table, turned down the lights and put the candles on the table and lit them. Sam came out to admire his effort and gave him a kiss, she loved having a reason to plant her lips on his!

"It will be ready in about fifty minutes, so I was thinking, as it's Halloween tonight why don't we wear our costumes again, it will be a laugh and we can take a few selfies too. I was having so much fun last night all my pictures are dreadful."

Jim could not resist that look that she could cast with her eyes. The look that said 'oh please, please please, it will make me so happy'. It really was like she could case a spell on him!

"OK," he laughed, "let's do it!"

"Thank you!" Sam smiled, giving an excited jump. "Would you be a darling and keep an eye on dinner as it's going to take me a bit longer to get ready than you I expect!"

After a chuckle, they both went to their rooms to get ready. Sam had another thing to deal with apart from her make-up. While shopping at the supermarket she has picked out a single large carrot from the self-service counter that she thought would be perfect. She undressed and went into her bathroom. She unwrapped a condom and placed it over the carrot, admiring the fact that it was just about perfect with a slightly tapering end and wide enough to be realistic.

She put on the shower to hide any moans as she began to probe her hole, taking more and more of the phallic vegetable as she got used to it's size. She wasn't sure what she thought about it, but she did not have time to worry, she just wanted to be ready for what she so desperately desired later. Satisfied that she had accommodated the whole thing and there was little more she could do, she picked up the cheap turkey baster she had also purchased and made sure she was as clean as she could inside. She was careful to not disturb her make-up as she would only have time to add to it, not replace it entirely.

When Sam emerged, Jim was sitting at the table. He had brushed his hair, shaved and put on some aftershave too. He looked even more handsome than the night before, but perhaps that was just the sublimely happy look on his face. Jim was spellbound yet again. Sam was not wearing as much make up as the night before, but if anything that made her even more beautiful. As she posed before her bedroom door, he took in everything. Her sexy feet in the sandals, her long smooth shapely legs and her cute belted waist. Her top was half unbuttoned revealing her chest down to the band of her bra and her long neck stretched up to that face, that beautiful face, its lips spread wide in the most delightful smile.

Jim reached for his phone and took some pictures. He then balanced it on the table against a glass and set it to auto mode. They took several more pictures together, even some of them kissing. A beep from the kitchen told them things were ready. Sam went to fetch the food, while Jim got the prosecco from the fridge and opened it with a satisfying pop that made them both laugh excitedly. Jim offered a glass to Sam as she fussed with the salad.

"Here's to Halloween!"

"To Halloween!" Sam replied, clinking his glass with hers, and leaning in for another kiss. "So the spicy pumpkin soup is ready, the beef Wellington will be another 15 minutes, let's eat."

It was a beautifully romantic evening. They talked about holidays they would like to do and all sorts of coupley things. The food was surprisingly tasty and filling and they decided to take a break before desert. Jim commented that it was only seven, but it felt later as it was so dark outside. Sam had just snuggled up to him when there was a knock on the door. Sam looked at Jim in surprise and horror.

"I'll see who it is." Said Jim, also not too impressed by the interruption.

It was the family from across the hall. Their kids had their hands held out offering up two delicious looking spiced cakes which they almost dropped when they saw his costume and began jumping in excitement.

12