All Comments on 'A Halloween to Remember'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Santa51455Santa51455about 5 years ago
Oh wow!!!!!!!!!!

Please add add to this

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Got a giggle

Just forgot the dollar notes showing from in the bra.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
After sex

I would have my wife what it's the suck an it is the suck cock and if we dress as women again

Tootight1Tootight1about 5 years ago
Great story

It's sad to say that most men will not admit to this type of feeling to their wives or girlfriends, but there is a good reason, as illustrated in this story. The fact that her girlfriend told her about her husband and what they did was a betrayal of trust, that cant be denied. The fact that it may have enabled her friend to enhance their relationship, is a plus, but came with a price. I loved the story actually. Now the inevitable will occur, Sonia will want to know what happened to Jeff when they got home, then here comes her betrayal, by telling her.

I know that this is how most women get their information on what to do in the bedroom or out of it for that matter. Either lunches with the girls, or stopping after work for a drink, or coffee clutches, or any number of places. In a way that's good but also bad. Just as saying that all women are the same is not true, neither is the assumption that all men are the same. I find the key to a good marriage is communication. Talking behind your mates back and making plans for him or her, in someone else's confidence is not good. It's a sign of poor communication, and probably but not necessarily divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did they

Get any of the husbands decide to become more female and like guys do what they want with them

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

several ideas. 1) thigh highs not panty hose, easier access. 2) panties first then dress, then remark his Dress is bulging and suck him off while in his dress/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous