A Halloween to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped him with the glue for the false eyelashes. Once the lashes were applied, I finished his eyebrows and eye liner. The two tones of eye shadow were just enough to say feminine without shouting 'drag queen'. I had him step into his panties and then showed him again how to put on the pantyhose the correct way. We hid his cock into his crack and pulled the panties snug. I snapped his new bra into place and filled him with the breastforms. Once in his dress, he stepped into the high heels. I was going to give him a clutch purse but decided instead to put some touch up makeup in my purse. I didn't want to make this too complicated.

When I told him how fabulous he looked, I was not stroking his ego. He did look great. I was amazed at how natural he looked. His skin tones were very neutral, and he looked great in his upper body. The only thing missing was some cleavage. We had to work with what we had, and the dress had to be cut high enough in the bust to hide the breastforms. In that slinky dress, some cleavage would really have set him off as the vampy hooker he was supposed to be.

I wore some double pleated baggy style shorts, pantyhose and a lace up black heel. My top was a thin coffee colored pullover with little flat straps. I wore a floppy hat and a keychain. It wasn't the look of the typical male pimp, but that would not be sexy enough for the party. My top showed every curve of my DD cups including the areolas and nipples. There was not much left to the imagination. I reasoned that my ample breasts were a show stopper and would keep the husbands of the other guests' eyes partially off our 'gurls'.

I was very proud of my creation and Jeff, having already talked to Keith, seemed okay with the theme. He was in a good mood as we walked up the block to the clubhouse. Sonia and Keith were already there when we walked in, although you would never recognize Keith. Sonia had trussed him up tightly, so it looked like he had some cleavage. At the time, I wondered how she did it. Also, his little man boob bulges were contoured with makeup to make them seem larger than they really were. He wore a dress which was lower cut than Jeff's and shorter also. He had good legs, but I judged that Jeff's legs were a little better. Keith wore much heavier makeup. His skirt had a slit in it and you could just make out the tops of some sexy stockings and attached garter straps. He wore a large necklace that fit closely to his neck. The rest of his makeup was just about what I had Jeff in. Nails, fake lashes, eye shadow, hooker heels. Keith had a little clutch purse with a gold chain.

Sonia wore tight shiny pants that fit her pussy so tight that a prominent camel toe was hard to miss. She wore a wide brim hat and a loose blouse. The blouse was very thin and showed her little bustier with her boobs pushed up. She is 5'-6" and slim with pretty B cup breasts. Not the typical pimp look, but it fit the theme nicely.

When Beth and Bart arrived, we were quite excited to see what Beth had done with her stocky husband. She had dressed him in tight pants and a blousy type top. She had done the best she could to give him some manufactured cleavage also. His wig was of low quality and the makeup was just a little too garish, but we realized that she had a much harder job making up her husband. She had gotten him to shave his mustache, but I guess not his legs. That's why he was in tight pants. Who knows how they hid his cock.

Beth was dressed in loose pants like the old 'zoot suits'. She wore a vest and a hat with low heel shoes. She was made up nicely and was more of a realistic pimp that I was. Of course, she had a B or C cup under her vest and I had a pair of double D's.

Last to arrive was Sharon and Ronald. He was dressed in hot pants with pantyhose and a medium heel. He was already six feet tall and a stiletto heel just didn't seem right. His blouse was shiny and very attention getting. It was all very appropriate for a 'working girl'. Sharon on the other hand, wore hot pants with pantyhose and a tall heel. She had on a loose flowing top which draped over her but was low cut enough to show a full line of cleavage. Her breasts, while huge, were set high on her chest and seemed to take up most of her upper body. The hot pants really showed off her terrific ass and the top draped to show her full breasts. I was amazed at what kind of bra she had to show that much cleavage and keep those boobs supported. She was really cute.

Just as we thought, the 'gurls' were the rage of the party. The husbands seemed to take it well and every guy except for Bart had obviously shaved their legs. During the party, I got the low down about how each husband took to being dressed as hookers. I did not want to get too involved in the details because I knew that Sonia had no problem with Keith getting all girly. I wasn't sure what she had told Beth and Sharon about their little bedroom game so I did not start any conversation about them.

I got the feeling that Jeff was more compliant to the costume than I had expected. I was slow playing it to see how he reacted to being feminized. I was still warm between the legs to see the guys dressed up. I paid very careful attention to Keith in a clandestine manner to see just how much he was enjoying himself. The other men at the party gave them a razzing as you would expect from guys, but some also grabbed their crotches and asked, 'How much, Honey?' This went on most of the evening and everyone seemed to take it all in good humor.

We had a great time and everyone voted for our 'gurls' to share the first prize. It was a bottle of Champagne. We all had some and I got quite a buzz from it. When the party wound down, we headed home. Jeff and I were walking behind Keith and Sonia. I don't know for sure that they knew we were that close to them, but I noticed that Sonia kept rubbing her hand across his butt and up his dress hem. Keith showed no signs of resisting. I stole a glance at my beautiful Jeff and he seemed to think it was funny also.

When we got home, Jeff asked, "How do we get all this makeup off?"

"Let's not worry about that just yet, Baby," I said.

"Why?"

"Oh, I want to enjoy some time with my new girlfriend. Is that okay. You look so sexy dressed up like that. I am so hot and moist between my legs. I don't know why but seeing you dressed up and getting teased and propositioned by the other guys just gives me the quivers."

"Seriously?"

"Absolutely."

I approached him. We still had our heels on, so I was about his height. I warmly embraced him and then kissed his painted lips. I lingered and then slipped my tongue slightly into his mouth. We moved our lips together sharing the sexy red lipstick. I reached for his breast and slowly encircled the tip of his bust. I kissed his hairless chest and left a faint mark above his breasts. When I ran my hand under his dress, he shuddered. I felt up and down his nylon clad legs. As I moved my hand to his crotch, I felt the bulge of a hard cock.

"Oh, my god, Miss," I whispered. "What is that in your panties?"

He did not say anything. I rubbed him more and then snaked my hand down his pantyhose. As I caressed his panty covered butt, I whispered into his ear again.

"You are so beautiful. You are one hot sexy bitch. I want to take your body for my very own tonight. Let's make nasty girl love."

I dropped my shorts and moved around him in my heels and pantyhose. I unzipped his dress and through the open back I reached my hands inside and around his body to feel the fullness of his bra and breastforms. I was seducing my new girl lover. He allowed me to drop the dress around his high heels. I kissed him again on the mouth and rubbed my nylons against his. It had such an erotic feel moving our legs together and generating the spark. His cock was growing harder. I sat on the bed and removed my pantyhose and panties. In just my sheer top now, I scooted back on the bed and invited him to join me. He looked a little uncertain.

"Come here, Girl, and suck my pussy. Your lips are so inviting and your face is so gorgeous. I want your mouth all over my vagina. Please satisfy my urges. Please."

He moved between my legs and kissed my pussy. I moved to his touch and he slowly licked my steamy sex. I held the back of his head and urged him further into me. He licked me in long slow strokes. My pussy was dripping while he moved his tongue slightly deeper with each stroke. His tongue stopped on my clit and dwelled just long enough for me to shudder to a small orgasm.

"God, oh yes, god, yes. Eat my hot cunt. Take me with your pretty lips." I was moving more now. I started humping his face with my pussy. I moaned as another, larger orgasm washed over me. "Oooohhhh, god, yes, Baby, eat that pussy. Make me cum. OOOOOOHHHHHH, yes, god damn, yes."

I flooded his mouth with my girl cum. I had never cum this hard. It released the pent-up urges in me and I fucked his face with my thrusting pussy. I did not need a cock. I had my new submissive girl lover. She was fantastic. What she did to my pussy right then was the most amazing thing that had ever happened to me sexually. I could not understand it or explain it but is was as if my pussy was me. Just my pussy alone. I was not a woman now. I was a living, breathing, quivering mess. My mind was detached from my pussy. My pussy was totally in charge.

I moved and had him lie back on the bed. I gently removed is pantyhose over his pretty shaved legs. I nuzzled his cock though the panties. When I reached under the legs of the panties, his cock was dripping. I began jacking is hard cock and he came immediately. I let him soak the panties with a huge load of cum. I kissed him on the front of his panties. I removed my top and fed each breast to his pretty lips. He sucked my nipples and aroused me even more. I mounted his face and fucked is mouth until I exploded to another huge orgasm. I lay back on his body and quivered in sheer pleasure while he cradled my upper torso in the cleft of his pretty legs.

We lay that way for the longest time until he became uncomfortable. I moved off his body and gently took him by the hand. I led him to the bathroom. We removed his panties and bra. I showed him how to remove the makeup. When we were all clean and showered, I led him back to our bedroom. I fished out two pairs of sexy panties. One for each of us. He did not object when I had him step into a pretty pink panty. I pulled the panty up his legs and tightly to his butt and soft cock. I rubbed his cock, then put my white satin panties on. We slept late the next morning. It had been a fantastic Halloween.

12