All Comments on 'A Hand Down His Shorts'

by VeryDirtyMind

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
amoroneamoroneover 7 years ago
Nice short story

Well written and very erotic

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice

It was a nice story. Very sexy and believable. My first encounter with an older woman was the mother of a friend of mine. She had a little too much to drink and I took her home and put her to bed. To my surprise, she told me that she loved to be fucked before she went to sleep and asked if I'd do her. Being a 17 year old boy and being offered a 45 year old pussy, it only took a matter of minutes to be nude with her. Life was great for the next several years until we lost tract of each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you understand us!

At last, a writer who understands the sexual lusts of an older lonely woman,Trish

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice one

The good thing about older women is the experience and hairy muffs. They also fuck tirelessly

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Despite all the shaved pussies around these days, most men young and old prefer a natural hairy one. I'm very hairy and I've never had a man complain. One much younger man once told me that he felt he was having sex with a real woman and that he felt uncomfortable with shaved pussies because it looked like a little girl one. Hairy all the way.

amoroneamoronealmost 6 years ago
Superb

Lovely sexy story with lots of graphic detail, just what I love, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Great story , love having sex with mature women and pumping sperm load inside pussy.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Nice Story Telling***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Utterly tasteless, is what I thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Any guy who can eat pussy will never be lonely," Now that's a true statement!

Hairy pussy is the way to go! Love the full mature look on any woman.

Client8Client8over 1 year ago

Road tested, original parts and loud pipes are THE way to go!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous