All Comments on 'A Happy Accident'

by JoeVartos

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ending

Liked the story but since they weren't really siblings, I think you should have let them wind up together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeowch

This story was so hot it hurt ! It got hot quickly and stayed hot clear to the end ! If ever there was a stroke story , this is it ! Good job on a well written smoker / stroker !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Those looking for emotional substance are better off without this story

If you're here looking for a heartwarming tale of sibling love, you'll find nothing but disappointment. This story is deplorable demented fuck-fest with no emotional substance whatsoever. However, the fuck-fest feels hot when you read it and is described in meticulous detail. But then a fuck-fest with no emotional substance is hollow. This story for its rating feels a bit overvalued.

The intensity which (step) siblings who've grown up together experience while engaging in taboo is conspicuously absent. David could well have been a random jock from a bar. The protagonists' chest cavity lacks a heart and their skulls a brain; in fact both those functions are carried out by their respective genitals. This is the zenith of hedonistic decadent depravity.

This story is grossly superficial. If you, the reader, wanted to explore the exquisite beauty of consanguinamorous copulation and it's associate beautiful emotions of love, you'll feel disgusted after you might have finished the story. This story feels like porn. Erotica is not porn. This story doesn't deserve emotional indulgence; just spew off a creamy one and get on with your day.

The only saving grace which I felt about this story is that apart from your regular 'soul's v. 'sole's', this story is well written from a purely grammatical standpoint.

Sir, no hard feelings; this is good smut, but the lack of emotional substance just didn't work for me.

Best,

Max

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sole

"remember, not a sole!",well,it's rubber soul.

AzureAshAzureAshover 3 years ago
@JoeVartos

Ignore the below comment from Anon. May be they are hallucinating, or may be they are high, or may be there is a technical issue or otherwise at their end, but notwithstanding that, calling names and being a curmudgeon is not justified.

Though I have to partly agree with Max below that when portraying sibs/step-sibs becoming physically intimate, a little love and a little intense feeling of romance wouldn't feel wrong.

But then again that is not the objective of the story. It seems to be written with the objective to elicit certain physical reactions from your body; an objective which it fully achieves in my opinion. And in any case it is very well written and is insanely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Meh

I agree. Lacked any emotion, the build up was shit, the sexual talk straight off the bat was phoney, and that didn't change as the story went on. Kinda just scrolled through the middle. And step bro and step sis isnt hot if you just make her a whore who fucks anyone. Nothing to draw me in and no hot sexual tension. Poor. 1 star.

mav1969a1mav1969a1over 2 years ago

Anon tend to be dousches. Ignore them. It pretty hot. And will definitely fuel a want or three... which is, pretty much, the whole point of Literotica.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Just got to love a horny step-sister, 7 times a day. I'd say say that was one hell of a spring break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Both premise and dialog are TOTALLY unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very erotic fantasy story. Realism was not the goal! Love it.

AkpervertAkpervert6 months ago

Who cares about some of the petty details that Anon's pick up on and bitch about. The sex was fun, and HOT, and if anything even remotely like that happened to me - then or now - my cock would be sexctatic!

There were even a few spelling errors ("sole" instead of "soul") but...I got my rock off anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeVartos@JoeVartos
I write stories that I think some people will find arousing; it is not expected that everyone will enjoy every story. They are not essays on morality. I don't advocate the behavior of the characters. They are meant as jack off material as another author eloquently stated i...