A Happy Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before Claire had a screaming orgasm. When she was done, David pulled out and turned her back around. He reached under her thighs to lift her off the ground. She put her arms around his shoulders and neck. With their sweaty bodies pushed together, he stuck his cock back in her pussy as he pressed her ass against the driver's window of the car. He fucked her like that for a few more minutes until he was about ready to cum.

David put Claire back on the ground as he started jerking off. She immediately took the cue and got down on her knees. After a few more strokes of his cock in his hand, he erupted, blasting her face with cum. He proceeded to cover her entire face with his cum. There was so much cum on her face it started dribbling down to her tits. After he had finished, Claire stood up. She looked down at the cum on her chest and then looked at her cum covered face in the side mirror of her car. "Nice work bro. That is one impressive facial," she commented.

"You are welcome," he responded and they both laughed. They picked up their clothes from the garage floor and headed toward the door.

"What better way to cap off dinner out on the town than sweaty sex with your brother in the garage ending with a perfect, messy facial?" Claire joked. They both laughed. "I definitely need to rinse off in the shower now. And, since that is one of the few places we haven't done it, I know what you are thinking. Can you at least give me a few minutes to wash my face before you come fuck me in the shower?"

"I guess. You are so high maintenance and demanding with all your requests," David sarcastically commented. They laughed again.

They fucked countless more times the remainder of the week. They easily lost track of how many times they each orgasmed. Claire was amazed at how many times a day her brother could have sex. It was like he had a non-stop hardon and she was loving it. By the end of the week, her pussy was thoroughly sore, and she could barely walk.

They had sex one last time Sunday afternoon. A long, two-hour fuck session with multiple orgasms each. Then, Claire cleaned up, packed her things in her car, and got ready to leave. "I love you bro," she remarked as she got in her car.

"I love you too," David replied. "Hey sis," he called out.

"Ya," she responded.

"You might want to wash your car before you go," he commented.

"Why?" she asked.

"I can see smudge marks in the shape of your tits in the dust on your hood and can clearly see the imprint of your ass cheeks on the driver door window," he answered.

"Oh, that's ok. Will be more fun to have people wonder if they are mine or someone else's. And if that was all one fuck session against the car or two," she responded. They both laughed. "Remember, not a sole!" she added.

"I won't. I promise," he said as she closed her door.

As Claire drove off, she recounted the pleasantly unexpected week she had. Originally, she was disappointed about her spring break trip being canceled. However, as it turned out, she ended up having way more sex, and probably better sex, than she would have had on her trip. She was thankful for her happy accident of walking in on her brother.

She tried to count in her head and figure out how many times they did it. She had no idea as they both lost count by mid-week. It seemed like they had averaged like six or seven times a day. She multiplied seven times by seven days. She thought to herself, "Did they really fuck 49 times that week? That's not possible. But, it would explain why her pussy was so sore." She giggled out loud. "Then if you add two more sexual experiences for a handjob and blowjob before they first had sex, you could easily just round up and call it an even 50 times. No way we did it 50 times, but why let the truth stand in the way of a good story. Yup. When I tell the story, it will be the time I had sex 50 times in a week. I will of course leave out the fact it was with my brother. Damn, I really am a slut." She giggled again.

She thought about what her and David had done together. Although technically forbidden and wrong, she didn't feel guilty at all about the brother/sister taboo. She felt good about what she had done for her brother. He got a huge boost of confidence that he desperately needed. She also knew the sexual experience would serve him well in being with other girls in the future. And, not to mention, she loved all the orgasms and truly great sex.

Her thoughts drifted various places, but they kept returning to one thing in particular that she really enjoyed. She took his virginity, and she loved the feeling. Not because it was her brother, but just the idea of being a guy's first got her going. As she drove down the highway, she pondered to herself, "I wonder how many of David's friends are virgins?"