A Happy Disaster

Story Info
Hubby punished after deviant stash is discovered by wife.
6.5k words
4.44
19.3k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 07/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jouet1218
Jouet1218
21 Followers

Author's note: The story that follows contains potentially objectionable subject matter. It is a story in which the secret identity of our protagonist is discovered. Mike, a mild mannered mid-level office guy has nurtured this hidden identity for years. That is, until his wife discovers incontrovertible proof of his alter ego. Hijinks ensue involving a good friend, ball busting, pee and scat.

If this doesn't sound like your cup of tea, please go no further.

This is an edited version of 'A Happy Disaster'. The basic story is the same as originally offered but maybe(?) a little more polished. I also decided to edit it to clean up some continuity issues that were popping up in 'Part 2' (coming soon).

I had been married to Terri for 7 or so years. We were High School sweet hearts that got separated during college and then found each other afterwards. In all the seven years of our marriage, we were very happy together. Happy, but in a rut. Almost every day seemed like the last. Sometimes we would have friends over for dinner or take a road trip for a couple of days. Not bad, but rarely exciting. Our sex was pretty straight ahead, normal stuff. Your basic fucking and sucking, trying to please each other.

Even so, I've always enjoyed sex with Terri, she is a loving partner and beautiful besides. Tall and slender but with wide sexy hips to accompany a beautifully ample ass, shoulder length dirty blond hair, small perky tits, delicate hands and a sexy sort of impish smile. The thing is, while I enjoyed the sex, it always felt like a lie. No, it was a lie. You see, I am a deeply closeted pervert.

Since I was young, my sexual fantasies have run the gamut from semi basic stuff like sex with two or more women at once, voyeurism, exhibitionism and the like. Somewhat darker or fringe interests include more extreme and kinky activities like mild ball busting, forced confession and it's companion humiliation, mind control, watersports and scat. In the past, I tried sharing these fantasies with the girls and women I was with but always to disastrous effect. Thus, I learned over time to keep my interests carefully hidden.

I couldn't actually kill my kinks though and I found that I could only exorcise them for a day or so through judicious use of porn and marathon masturbation sessions. For fuck sake, I have a terabyte usb hard drive that is very nearly full. It is organized by kink: butthole close-ups, dirty butthole close-ups, dirty panties, ball busting, scat, pee, eye contact, cheerleaders, sweaty, etc etc. Mostly photos but also some stellar video. Bottom line, there are a lot of categories! I usually keep the disk hidden on top of a bare bulb light fixture in an unfinished (and almost entirely unused) closet of our basement. Very hidden.

But this is going somewhere, right?

Well, a couple of weeks ago, late spring, Terri took a personal day off work and planned to spend the day with her best friend Maribeth. When I got home, the house smelled amazing with baking and dinner smells and I learned that Maribeth was going to join us for the meal.

Now, MB is even more impish than Terri. I love her but she's an inveterate flirt and through innuendo and open comments, she somehow always gets my fantasy engine running. This can make it hard to concentrate sometimes. MB is open, brash and forward on a small frame with red hair in a cute bob, lovely big firm tits and a slender waist. Basically, Terri's proportions but in reverse. She looks and behaves like a big breasted tinker bell.

On this particular evening, she was in top form, wearing denim shorts that subtly but clearly snugged up into her labia. Nothing so pronounced that you would call it a camel toe but it made me want to monitor the situation in case that changed. She was also wearing a tube top that would have been anything but flattering on nearly any other woman but was decidedly sexy on her. It made my hands itch as they begged for an opportunity to sort of roll the top down off her breasts and give them the breathing room they so clearly desired. I couldn't figure why, but this particular evening she was hitting a lot of my buttons with innocuous comments like "Man! I have to pee ee ee!" and then throwing a wink at me as she headed off to the bathroom. Great, now that image was stuck in my head.

Terri, by the way was wearing a pale yellow sundress that moved on her in the slinkiest way possible. She was obviously not wearing a bra as you could see the shape of her small puffy nipples through the light weight fabric. The skirt of the dress draped off her hips and ass in a way that kept me wondering about the view from below.

Anyway, dinner was great. Steak salads, crusty bread, lots of beer and good conversation. Dessert was a plate of brownies on the table.

And then, with no pre-amble or conversational segue of any kind, Terri turned to me with a little half-smile on her face and said "I found your hard drive Mike".

I wasn't immediately sure what she meant but then I felt my face get hot and a knot form in my stomach. No! There was no way she could have found it. I started to mumble something like "I don't know what you mean" and Terri turned her chair to face me and stood up. Out of some sense of needing do something, I went to do the same but only got as far as turning my chair to face her as she put her hand on my shoulder and then sat in my lap facing me.

She said "You know, for such a sexually conventional guy, you sure have a lot of interesting porn on that disk. The one from the closet downstairs?"

Yep, I was fucked.

She continued "I actually found it a couple of weeks ago when I had a wild hare idea of organizing the basement. I immediately took it to the computer and then I spent a couple of days, off and on going through your folders - nicely organized by the way. I carefully put it back where I found it every day. I have to say, I really didn't know what to make of it all. You've never even looked cross eyed at me and I can count on two hands how many times I've caught you glancing at another woman. I feel like I don't even know you!

I gulped and looked sheepishly over at Maribeth who was giving us her undivided attention with wide expectant eyes. I was having the hardest time trying to figure out why Terri hadn't just left me and served me with papers. Why was she delivering this humiliating bombshell in front of MB. Was it some sort of revenge? I was mystified.

As if she read my mind, Terri said "I admit, I was initially in shock. Later, I was really mad. After I cooled down though, I started to think about what an appropriate response to this discovery might be. I thought about divorcing you outright but that didn't feel right. I thought about putting the disk back and pretending I never found it in the first place but that didn't feel good either. Eventually I realized I was going to need some help and that's -- when I called Maribeth!" She said this last with a sort of 'ta-daaaa" flourish and a hand gesture towards MB. I turned to MB, feeling like my face was on fire and she just sort of smirked at me and rubbed up and down her thighs like she was getting ready to pounce.

Terri told me how she and Maribeth did a deep dive of the hard drive together. She said, "You might not know it but you actually have a personal champion in MB. She found some of your choices to be outrageously filthy but she convinced me that I shouldn't do anything without getting your side of the story. Maybe I would find that our relationship could be saved if I could make sense of this betrayal, under certain circumstances."

Realizing what they both now knew about me... The intense shame and embarrassment I was feeling made it impossible for me to say very much around the knot in my throat. I managed to croak out "I'm so sorry Terri. I can't even imagine how you must feel. What can I possibly do to make up for this?"

Terri continued as if I hadn't even spoken. She explained, "MB and I have come up with a plan together. Either you are going to have to come clean about all your deviant desires, in great detail or divorce papers will be served. Further, since MB helped me put this plan together and she's already familiar with - your disgustingly perverted desires, she will stay and be my observer. That way, I won't have to trust my memory alone about what we do here tonight." She then began to lay out the plan.

She looked at me earnestly and said, "Now listen carefully because I am only going to give you one chance at this. The only way we get through this night together is if you do exactly as I ask without question and answer all of my questions with 100% frank and detailed honestly. Do we understand each other?"

"Yes" I mumbled.

"OK" she said, "Let's start with something clear and uncomplicated to put your commitment to the test. I want you to remove your clothing - all of it."

I thought to myself "Wait, what"? I did a double take at Terri with what I am sure was a classic "deer in the headlights" look on my face.

She smiled at me for maybe 5 seconds and then the smile vanished and she said "NOW!"

I startled and glanced quickly over at Maribeth who was now leaning back in her chair, watching. I unsteadily stood up which put me less than a foot away from Terri and eye to eye. I've never felt Terri occupy my personal space in quite this way. It was kind of intense and I had to look away as I took off my shirt, shucked off my shoes and socks and then looked at Terri again, she looked back at me, put her hands on her hips and quietly said "One chance".

I continued, removing my pants and then noticed - my enormous erection? Holly shit! Where did that come from? And when? Feeling very vulnerable and ashamed, I lowered my underwear and stepped out of them and put my hands in front of my junk. My cock had other plans though. It seemed to be looking around for a flag that needed waving.

For some reason, this brought on a bout of giggles for both women. Maribeth came over to stand next to Terri and said "Well, he's not so straight laced now is he? Mike might not know it but I think he's enjoying this!"

Terri slapped my hands out of the way and placed them firmly at my side. She said, "Alright, let's move on. What I want you to do now is for you to slowly stroke your cock for us. I want you to keep stroking it until you are nearing an orgasm but don't you dare cum. I want to see the look on your face as you edge yourself in front of Maribeth. In fact, I want you to look MB in the eye while you stroke."

I of course followed my instructions to the letter, stroking with my left hand while tugging on my nuts with my right. I looked Maribeth in the eye and couldn't help but imagine cuming all over her smug pixy ass face. I couldn't help myself as I took in the swell of her breasts and how badly I wanted to meet them in person.

Terri came up on my right side and swatted my right hand away from my balls and then she started to play with them and alternately squeeze and release them. She said, "As I said earlier, you are going to have to be 100% honest with me in the next couple of hours if our marriage is going to stand a chance. If I think you aren't being anything but brutally honest and thorough in your answers or in your behavior, we'll call it a night and call the marriage done. Understand?"

I thought for a moment and decided that if I did come clean in great detail, I was probably going to lose her. On the other hand, if I didn't do exactly as she asked, I would certainly lose her. Of those two paths, only one path might lead to not losing her. I realized I was going to have to physically and 'metaphorically' expose myself to both of these women to find out where that path lead. Since I was already naked in front of them, horny as fuck and stroking my cock like a monkey at the zoo, I decided a little more exposure was basically 'in for a penny'. "I do" I replied.

Terri smiled and said "Great! Let's continue with the next step of the plan. Tell me what's going through your mind right now as you look in MBs eyes and jerk off in front of her?

I thought to myself "Oh, man, this is a trap!" but my perv juices were now flowing at full capacity and I could feel my sense of judgement fading fast. I looked at Terri and said, "Well, just before you asked, I was thinking about cuming all over her face and how badly I'd like roll her top down so I can see her lovely tits." I looked back at Maribeth to see how this information was landing and she leaned forward a bit which further enhanced her cleavage as she looked down at my cock and tucked her tongue into the corner of her mouth. I almost came right then.

Terri leaned in and whispered, "You know, that's a pretty naughty thing to be mulling over. Let alone saying it out loud, to your wife. I think I'd have no trouble proving that most people would say that those are hurtful things to say to your wife, don't you think? And what about Maribeth, surly you don't see her as just some piece of meat to be used for your entertainment do you? Well?"

I said, "No! I mean yes! I mean, I never want to hurt you. On the contrary, I've always kept this side of me hidden because I was sure it would kill our relationship. And I think MB is great. I love how she just says what she thinks - even when what she says puts me at risk of showing my true nature. I just can't help it, I'm a disgusting pervert through and through."

Terri said, "Yes, yes, you are. And as punishment for being who you are, I think we should give your balls a good hard spanking in front of Maribeth. Would you like that?

I looked into Terri's eyes and saw a question mark there. I looked at Maribeth and found an almost giddy look in her eyes. Both of those looks brought me so close to the brink of cuming that I had to take my hand off my cock.

I turned back to Terri and whispered, "Yes, please". She then asked me to explain how she should do it, since she had no experience with the task. I said that I thought the best way to approach it was with an open hand slap from below for the best effect and sound. She could probably do it from where she was currently standing. Just like she might if she was smacking someone's ass. I turned to Maribeth and asked, "What do you think MB, does that sound good to you"?

MB did a cute little excited dance jumping from foot to foot and rapidly clapped her hands in front of her now jiggling boobs while biting her lower lip. She said nothing.

Terri told me to continue stroking my cock and I said, "I really want to but if I even touch myself now, I'm likely to cum and I agreed that I probably shouldn't allowed to cum until you tell me to."

Terri said, "Very well then, let's see if punishing your balls will bring you back away from the edge a bit. Maribeth, I'd like you to stand behind Mike and keep his hands out of my way. I want full access."

MB came around behind me and took hold of both of my wrists and pulled them together and down against my back. As she did this, I could feel her breasts pressing into my back as she pulled my hands back, tight against her tummy. I could feel the warmth from the top of her thighs and the lower hem of her shorts tickled the sides of my hands. It took all my self-control not to reach for her crotch.

Terri came around a little bit in front of me, let's say my 2 o'clock, and told me to put my feet a couple of feet apart and push my pelvis forward and tilt it up. "Go on," she said, "I want to see you offer them up like you're giving me a gift. Show me how vulnerable you can make them."

I did as I was told, even turning my hips slightly towards her to give her full access. I felt my balls lower, and sway in the hot air of our dining room.

She said, "I'm going to spank your balls five times. Between slaps, I want you to make some sort of pervy confession. I'll leave it to you to decide what to tell me but know that if you tell me the most honestly pervy things, I might go easy on your balls with the next stroke. Are you ready?"

Maribeth said impatiently, Just look at him! His cock is like a precum fountain Terri, of course he's ready!"

Terri said, "Alright then, here we go".

I watched, fascinated as she pulled her right arm back, elbow bent like she was going to throw a baseball sidearm. Her wrist was loose and then I watched as her lovely soft and elegant hand came flying back towards my eager balls. It almost seemed like it was coming in slow motion. The look on her face was an arousing combination of release, anger, disgust and - joy? As her hand connected, it was a little off target. I watched one of my balls fly to the side and try to wrap around the back of her hand and then it bounced away. The other was fully trapped between her palm and my body. I watched as it flattened, and then I heard the sound - a cross between a whip crack and a porterhouse steak hitting the floor. And then I was staggering as the sting of the slap and the deep ache of the blow finally registered. I wobbled on my feet and tried to grab for my balls to protect them but MB was surprisingly strong and kept my arms behind my back.

Terri leaned in and asked with apparent concern, "How are you Mike? Are you OK?"

I hissed out a yes and then slowly offered my balls up again.

With renewed focus, she said, "Good. Now tell me something I don't know about you".

I said, "I fantasize about being caught red handed while masturbating and rummaging through a woman's hamper, sniffing her panties. The fantasy is better if the woman is a friend of yours that I just recently met".

"I see" said Terri. "Can I infer that you have already done all of this except for the getting caught part?" Seeing the trap too late and knowing that a lot was at stake, I admitted that I had. Terri asked, "Who's dirty knickers have you sniffed?" I said, "Well, yours of course and MB's for another but if I'm honest I do it but pretty much every chance the opportunity arises. Sometimes I suck on the crotch until they're clean. Most of the time actually"

I felt MB stir behind me and I said over my shoulder, "Sorry MB, you must find me repulsive now".

MB said, "Not repulsive Mike. Just a little pathetic".

Terri asked me to describe what it was that I liked about sniffing dirty panties and I admitted it was the idea that the cloth had been hugging a lovely ass and crotch all day but mostly it was the stains. The aromas and the flavors."

MB Asked, "Even the ones with skid marks?"

I hung my head and told her "Especially those ones."

Terri said, "OK, well that's all news to me then." And then with a little disgusted snicker, she slapped my balls again.

This time with better aim, catching both balls and driving them into my taint. It was stronger than the last and it took me a full minute to get my breath back. I was finally able to ask her respectfully why it had been so much harder than the last.

She said, "Look, I informed you that if you told me the most honestly pervy things, I might go easy on the next stroke. Boys have been sniffing girls panties for as long as there have been girls and panties. Based on what I've seen on your hard drive, you tried to get away with a softball" <MB coughs and giggles>.

Terri asked MB to reach around and pinch the head of my now flagging cock and hold it up out of the way for the next slap. She turned to me and made sure she had my full attention before she said "Now, tell me something I really don't know about you."

I paused for a moment to gather my thoughts and soak in the humiliation of MB holding my dick like she was holding a dead rat by the tail. I said, "I have a deep desire to join a group of women for a ladies night out. I want to be naked, on display, slowly stroking an erection for the whole event but I want to be generally ignored, snickered at or looked upon with disgust through the whole event. The extra pervy detail is that when anyone asks me where the bathroom is, I am expected to give them directions but then attempt to sell them on the idea that they should let me drink their pee instead of wasting it in the toilet. I am obligated to make this request. The twist is that while everyone has been informed that I'll be nude and erect for the party (something about "performance art" or something) no one knows I'll be asking to drink their pee."

Jouet1218
Jouet1218
21 Followers
12