A Happy Disaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri stopped me to say, "Tell me more about the peeing. How does that work? Do they pee in your mouth or what?"

"Well" I said, "That part of the fantasy varies. Sometimes they make my lie on the floor and piss directly into my mouth. Sometimes women drop by my table and ask me where the toilet is and I point down the hall and then sheepishly admit that 'I would really love to drink your piss if you're willing to share'". They would frequently return with a pint glass full of pee and watch as I drank it. Others become curious and ask other uncomfortable questions like "Is this really performance art or are you just a sicko?" or "What do I do if I need to, well, you know?" Others would stalk off to the bathroom, clearly disgusted at my request. When they returned to their seat, they would whisper and point obviously in my direction. Still other times, the vibe in the room is more fun and they all get together to fill a beer pitcher with piss and then bring it to me like it was a gift and they are excited to see if I like it."

MB said, "Wow, you really like piss don't you buddy?" I nodded.

Terri said, "Yep, your piss folder did have quite a lot of very graphic material" <Whack!> Oh, my god, I was not prepared for that. I didn't even see it coming as my attention was partly on MB. I almost fell over.

MB kept me on my feet and breathed in my ear, "Keep going buddy. We've still got some nasty material to cover."

Terri nodded as if to say, "Yes, more details like that Mike" and then said, "That was pretty pervy but I'm confident you've got some more "unique" desires that you should be disclosing.

I looked over my shoulder at MB and told her, "MB, you don't need to hold me anymore. I'll keep my hands where they won't interfere. You should come around so you can really see the show."

She came around and stood off to my left and put an arm around my lower back with her hand on my ass. She reacquired the head of my cock with the other and pinched it uncomfortably. I could feel her right breast pressing into my side and from below, pushing up. This had the effect of deepening her cleavage even more. I think she did it on purpose. MB looked down at my now heavy but not hard cock and let out a low whistle for my swollen balls. She looked up at me and said, "Tell me something Mike, how long can you keep this up? Are you going to make it to five? Is it really worth it?"

Sensing a trap, I decided to be honest with MB as well. I said, "I think I'm only supposed to be answering Terri's questions right now. I'll have to get permission to answer that".

Terri nodded and said "I'll allow it. I'm curious as well".

I turned to MB and said, "To be honest, it's taking a toll but I've actually played out a version of this scene over and over in my mind over the years. The players and circumstances change but something about offering my balls up for abuse to someone I trust and then having them actually beat on my balls, especially in front of other people. Something about that is a huge turn on for me. I think I can do five?"

MB grinned at me and said "I'm really glad to hear it Mike".

Terri continued to stand to the side but she now also put an arm around my back. I took it as a supportive gesture and lifted my balls to give her the best possible access. This time, Terri's voice was noticeably more husky as she said, "Whenever you're ready, tell me something, unique."

I looked back to Terri and said, "During the pandemic, I had this reoccurring idea. Every time I spoke to an attractive woman in a mask, I would imagine she was wearing another mask as a sort of a panty liner. With the inside of the mask covering her pussy and asshole. I imagined it blotting up her pee after she went to the toilet and maybe it would creep up into her ass crack over the course of the day, becoming more aromatic with every hour. Maybe I'd get lucky and she would develop a strong case of swamp ass as she rode her bike the hilly 10 miles back home. Then she would sleep through the night, wearing the same panties and mask liner and in the morning, she would come to my desk and offer me the mask to wear for the rest of the day. I would graciously accept and then tell her how deliciously pungent it was inside the mask. And then I'd walk around all day just as if I was wearing a pair of filthy panties on my face and no one else would be the wiser.

MB and Terri both looked at each other and started laughing. MB said, "That's what that Covid folder was all about. We couldn't make heads or tails of it. Just pictures of women with smiling eyes looking at the camera behind a mask. I must say, you are creative in your pervings.

Terri said, "Honestly, I don't think that's any more pervy than sniffing panties. I am however going to give you points for creativity and honesty. I'll also give you points for making me laugh. I would never have guessed anyone, let alone my very basic husband would come up with a fantasy like that.

So, this time, she slapped my balls with the same force she would use to clap her hands. It had little effect (compared to the previous slaps) and I recovered quickly. She said, "I might be getting soft but for what's coming next, I'd like to see your cock standing at attention again soon." She paused, looked at the ceiling and pouted while tapping her chin. She finally said, "Naaah, Who am I kidding? I have a better idea." And then theatrically said, "I yield my last slap to the petit senator with the big tits".

MB basically squealed like an overexcited teen saying, "OO oo! I have an idea! I want to do it from underneath." She moved her hands to her top as if she was going to pull it down and then stopped to look at Terri for some sort of sign. Terri just shrugged and MB continued, lowering the top to her hips. She stood there for a moment, looking at me with a contemplative look on her face as I soaked in her lovely tits. They were firm but also very heavy. The net effect was delicious. They seemed to move of their own accord. As I looked, she reached up and unceremoniously grabbed each of her nipples and tugged her breasts skyward several inches and then let them drop and bounce. Stunning to watch but I couldn't help but think this was some sort of professional wrestling move meant to intimidate me (which it sort of did).

Needless to say, I was no longer at half-mast. MB kicked at my feet to get me to spread them even further apart and also green lighted me to start stroking again but before I could even reach, I felt Terri's hand wrap around my cock and start stroking. MB nodded with approval then got down on the ground, lying on her back facing me. She scooched herself between my legs until her breasts were just below me. She told me, "Bend your knees a little bit. Great, now turn them both out a little - excellent. Now thrust your hips forward - perfect. Now hold that position." All this maneuvering had the effect of making my balls hang low and away from my body, for all the world, like a tiny double punching bag.

MB reached up to stroke my balls and I guess check her reach. She looked me in the eye and said, "Tell us something fucking dirty buddy".

While still looking down into MBs eyes, I spoke to Terri. "Terr, do you remember that one time when we actually managed to have anal sex?"

She said, "Yeah, I actually quite enjoyed that. It was pretty hot but mostly because it was different from our usual, so it was memorable".

I said, "Well, I was edging that whole time, waiting for you to cum and right after you did, I was going to follow you but I decided at the last second I would pull out and cum on your ass. When I pulled out though there was a pretty big gob of shit caught behind the head of my dick. When I saw that, I rushed off to the bathroom to save you any embarrassment and washed it all down the drain." Still looking right at MB and her big overflowing boobs, I continued, "The truth is I have always regretted that I didn't roll you over to face me and scoop that shit off my dick and pop it into my mouth. I wanted you to watch me eat your shit so bad! I wanted to shock and surprise you and then share the rest of the real me. I just didn't have the courage. So now you know. I understand if it's all too much for you but I'm honestly just glad I don't have to lie anymore."

MB seemed to be waiting for just that moment because in a clear bright voice she called "Service!" as if she was starting a point in volleyball and then threw her hand up in a great arch, impacting and fully following through my balls. I felt my balls slap against my asshole and then there was nothing but ache and gasping for air.

And then, the most magical feeling came over me and I realized I was going to cum and there was nothing I could do about it. I looked to my right to see Terri looking down at MB with a very sweet smile and an eager, devilish look on her face. She was stroking (and aiming) my cock ever faster.

She said, "Mike, I think it's time that you should cum all over MBs face and tits now. Can you do that for me?"

I couldn't respond but I watched through the best orgasm of my life as Terri and I, together, shot rope after rope of cum all over MBs surprised and happy face and breasts.

After the orgasm crested, I couldn't hold myself up any longer and I collapsed to my knees where my balls found soothing comfort in MBs deep and welcoming cleavage. MB for her part was using her fingers to squeegee my cum out of her eyes and alternately depositing it into she and Terri's mouths.

A few minutes passed as I caught my breath and then somewhat suddenly, Terri got up and went to the table and came back down to our level with the plate of brownies saying, "You know, we never did have desert".

This non-sequitur made me laugh really hard despite the ache in my balls. At this unexpected non-sequitur, I was overcome with a belly laugh as I clumsily rolled off of MBs lovely breasts. She and I then both backed up to sit on the floor side by side and lean against the wall (and each other) to recover for a moment. MB put her head on my shoulder and idly tugged on her nipples. I said, "I'm game but I might actually need a little recovery time before we can get to 'desert' - which I am very much looking forward to by the way."

Terri smiled and said, "No, you dork. I meant the brownies." She stood astride my legs and then lowered herself to again sit in my lap, facing me.

I realized immediately that Terri had no other garments on beneath her cute sundress. I could feel the heat and exceptional wetness of Terri's pussy as she very gently gyrated her hips against my pelvis and exhausted cock. I slid my hands up her thighs under the dress to caress her hips and pull her closer

"You have to try these." She said as she put a bite of brownie in my mouth and took a bite herself. "How do you like them?"

I said, "Honestly, I'm still trying to make the transition. Going from having the cum literally beat out of my balls to 'Try these brownies!' is a little jarring, but the brownies really are delicious. I could eat a plate of them. Chewy and moist, not too sweet."

For some reason, both Terri and Maribeth found this to be very funny and burst into giggles.

Terri said "I'm really glad you like them." They were made with a lot of love, and it might surprise you to learn that some of that love is in the form of a big load of shit." She winked at me and said, "And if you play your cards right, I might be able to find you a tall glass of fresh piss to wash them down".

I swallowed, and said "Sorry, what?!" I watched as Terri put another bite of brownie into her mouth and chewed. I didn't know how to respond. I think I was in shock - all l could think about was all the precious time I'd wasted with this amazing woman. Just to hide who I really was. "May I have another bite" I asked? And Terri put a somewhat larger bite into my mouth and with her long graceful fingers. After swallowing that wonderful turd morsel, I said, "I am confused Terri, you just brutally punished my balls and extracted graphic confessions from me; I thought, because you've discovered that I'm a filthy pervert. But after all of that, we're just going to sit here together snacking on your shit brownies in front of your best friend?"

With that sexy crooked smile, Terri popped another morsel of brownie into my mouth, leaned in close and whispered in my ear, "Oh, sweetheart, when that hard drive revealed who I was really married to I became very angry. Not just at you but also at myself. MB and I didn't punish your balls because you're a filthy pervert. We punished your balls because it's fucking hot - and you deceived me. I needed to see how deep the rabbit hole went."

"And just so you know who you're married to, these aren't my shit brownies. We're actually sitting here snacking on Maribeth's delicious shit brownies". She then leaned over and put a rather large bite into MBs open mouth. "I helped Maribeth make them this afternoon - isn't that right babe?"

MB smiled and swallowed.

Terri said, "I wish you'd been there! I had no idea so much shit could come out of such a tight little asshole. There was so much, we had to make a double batch."

She then lifted her hips up off my thighs and expertly maneuvered her pussy down onto my newly raging erection. I took another brownie off the plate, turned to MB and thanked her for the delicious dessert and enjoyed having her eyes on me as she watched me eat her shit. She kept looking from my mouth to my eyes and then smiled so happily when she saw me swallow. She looked up just as Terri was offering her another bite of my new favorite baked good.

After swallowing, MB stood up and said, "Alright then, who's thirsty? I have got to pee ee ee!".

Terri leaned forward and kissed me with her eyes and mouth slightly open as her hips rolled forward and back on my cock. Her eyes were hooded but also alight and daring in a way I don't think I'd ever seen before. She stayed close so that her lips brushed mine and I could taste her breath as she said "I'm thirsty MB."

To be continued.

12