A Happy Disaster Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing adventures of Mike, Terri and Maribeth.
4.3k words
4.72
4.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 07/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jouet1218
Jouet1218
21 Followers

Author's note: The story that follows contains potentially objectionable subject matter. It is the second half of a story in which the secret identity of our protagonist was discovered. Mike, a mild mannered mid-level office guy nurtured this hidden identity for years. That is, until his wife discovered incontrovertible proof of his alter ego. Hijinks ensue involving a good friend, ball busting, pee and scat.

If this doesn't sound like your cup of tea, please go no further.

Everyone loves a good cliffhanger, don't you? No, I don't really like them either but telling this story takes a lot of energy and I needed a wee break. Well, not wee exactly. Whatever, you know what I mean. Now where was I? I think Terri had just announced that she wanted to drink MB's pee. I was a little envious at the time but I really loved where the evening went after that.

I was still sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall and Terri was sitting in my lap, full of my cock. If I remember right Terri's exact words were, "I'm thirsty MB."

And apparently, that was all MB needed to hear. She unhurriedly removed her shorts and underwear while watching us slow fuck. She came and squatted next to us and caressed/embraced the backs our heads as she coaxed her face in to participate in a very tender three way kiss. Terri and I both reached out to touch and embrace MB. Terri seemed to focus on MBs nipples and belly. I reached around to feel the curve of her lower back and to hold one cheek of her ass. My middle finger, grazed her delectably tight winking anus but I didn't go any further (my other hand was similarly occupied with Terri's ass).

MB pulled away from us and said to me, "Well Mike, you really seemed to like my brownies." She put her finger on my lower lip and asked "I was wondering, would you perhaps like to, 'lick the bowl' so to speak?" I didn't trust myself to speak so I just nodded. MB grinned at me and patted my cheek then turned to Terri and said, "Sweety, this evening has, to my delight, accelerated quickly and far beyond what I imagined when we made our plan. I'm truly having a wonderful time and I don't want that to go sideways. So, I just want to check in before we go any further. Do you really want to drink my piss or are you just a little too caught up in the moment? I don't want you to regret anything."

Terri shivered on my cock and sort of nodded her whole body while worrying her lower lip with her teeth. She breathed the words "You don't understand MB, I want to regret it -- in the best possible way"

MB tipped her head and said "Well okay then. One last thing I want you to tell me to my face. How do you feel about your husband wanting to eat my ass?"

I felt Terri grip my cock with the walls of her vagina and she moaned out "Oohhh, well honestly, the fact that he actually admitted it is a gift. I love that he would reveal something that intimate and typically forbidden right in front of me. He would never have risked that sort of thing before. I can't wait to see him do it. Make him clean your asshole."

MB kissed us both again and stood up. She said, "You guys fuck like that for a few minutes -- but no cumming! I have to get a few things" as she headed out of the room.

Terri pressed herself into my chest, put her head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "I have wanted this, or something like it for so long. I can hardly believe it's happening." I kissed the top of her head and stroked her back. Terri did a little snake hump move against me and hunkered down on my cock. She sank down onto me so assertively that I could feel her labia flare out and engulf the base of my cock and what felt like the top half of my balls. We were both completely soaked from her wetness. I held her close with my hands on her beautiful ass, tracing small circles around but never quite touching her butt hole. She sucked in a breath and let out a shuddering sigh. Our fucking had become almost trance like at this point.

MB soon returned with; what was that, a beer bong?! I guess it was-- or was it a piss bong? In any case, it was a fairly large funnel with a length of hose attached to it. MB dragged a chair snug up against us on my right. She then repeated the action on my left with another chair. Both chairs were facing the wall with the bong hanging off the back of one of the chairs.

She climbed up onto the chair on my right. Then, grasping the back of one of the chairs to steady herself, she used her petite right foot as a wedge to separate us, gently but assertively knocking Terri's tits around as she did (a very sexy thing to watch). She finally got us far enough apart to allow her to place her foot down on the other chair.

And there she was, this beautiful, pale, naked red head, complete with a very narrow fiery red landing strip standing over me. A view I will treasure always. She stood there with her hands on her hips looking smugly down at me. I noticed the tips of Terri's fingers as her hands slid up the outside of MBs thighs disappearing behind her hips. Something she was doing back there made MB moan and slightly bend her knees. Still looking down on me, MB said, "Mike, I know that you want some of this" and she tipped her pelvis up and pushed her hips forward a bit and then pinned me to the wall with a brief but powerful jet of piss right in my face. I could now taste her mild saltyness and found myself desperately thirsty for more. "but you'll have to wait for the next opportunity since your lovely wife spoke up first. I'm hopeful you'll find my spicy little butthole to be a satisfying alternative".

At that, she switched feet on the chairs to turn around and face Terri. As she put her left foot between us this time, my mouth was watering as MBs intolerably soft and tiny but still somehow bubbly butt grazed my face as she stepped through. She wasted no time, reaching around behind herself, she parted her cheeks, just so and then slowly lowered herself into a full squat with her knees pointing out. I could feel the fine hairs that covered her ass caress both of my cheeks and then my nose settled into the crack of her ass like the needle on a record. Finally she moved her hips around a little like she wanted her seat to be just right and then firmly 'sat' on my face with her asshole right on my mouth. Her enveloping aroma was an exquisite combination of sex, sweat, urine and ass. Just as I had imagined (and hoped).

Terri reached her hands around MB's hips and grabbed the back of my head and pulled me even tighter into MBs ass.

I started exploring MB's butthole, tentatively, with the tip of my tongue. She tasted bitter and a little grainy, and as advertised, spicy too! I realized she was actually more than just a little bit dirty back there. This realization made my balls tighten and my cock pulse strongly (which Terri confirmed with a small "oh!"). I proceeded to slowly but thoroughly clean MB's asshole with wide flat strokes of my tongue. When I felt that she was finally clean outside, I started probing deeply into her asshole. I was really having great time!

With my face fully engulfed, I could no longer see what was happening (no complaints really) but I could still hear.

I heard MB take the beer bong off the back of the chair as she explained to Terri what was going to happen next. She said, "With your husband's tongue so far up my ass, I think it'd be difficult to pee in your mouth and impossible not to make a mess of that cute sundress you are somehow still wearing. So, I had this idea instead. You are going to hold this funnel underneath me and put the hose end in your mouth. You'll watch my pee flow out of me as I fill the funnel. Then I think it would be fun for me to step out of the way so Mike and I can both watch you chug my piss! What do you think?"

Terri said, "That sounds incredibly humiliating -- and delicious." And then she tried to say something else but it was clear she was trying to talk around something in her mouth.

MB had been squatting back onto my face up until then but now arched her back and tipped her pelvis up a little. I understood immediately that it was so she could direct her pee but it made it more difficult to continue making out with her ass so enthusiastically. I soldiered on however, doing my best.

MB shuffled around on her feet for a moment to make room for the funnel between her knees which had the effect of opening her ass slightly and pushing my tongue deeper for a few delicious moments. Then the hissing started and the sound of liquid splashing on plastic and then splashing in liquid. It seemed to go on and on; maybe a full minute and then there was that rising pitch that you sometimes hear when a container is nearing capacity. And finally it was just a few drops. MB twitched her ass in my face as some kind of heads up and then stood upright, leaving me happy but unsated. She carefully extracted herself from between us and got down to floor level and moved the chair away before she kneeled down next to us. I smiled as I watched one of her hands dart between her legs to make sexy wet sounds. Her other hand caressed one of Terri's cheeks lovingly. MB looked for all the world like a proud mama.

I looked across the intimate space between Terri and I. The smell of MBs piss rising from the funnel was intoxicating. Terri was holding the funnel up just below eye level and off to the side. Her hand wrapped around the hose at her mouth made it look like she was blowing the hose. I could plainly see the pale yellow liquid through the clear hose. I could also see from her full cheeks that her mouth was full of pee. She was breathing through her nose, looking a little nervous, maybe even a little panicked. The funnel was near overflowing.

We locked eyes for a meaningful moment and I whispered "I love you so much". Terri's eyes rolled back and nearly closed as she visibly relaxed. Her eyes shifted over to and held MBs gaze. MB said, "My god that is sexy. Go ahead now, drink it, drink my piss." I watched the muscles in Terri's throat start to work and the level of piss in the piss bong lowered rapidly.

Fifty horses couldn't have stopped my hips from rolling my cock into and out of Terri. She was a goddess in that moment. As she gulped MB's pee, I could feel her start to crest as her vagina gripped my cock rhythmically, and then suddenly, my own needs forgotten, watched as she was forcefully taken by the most intense cluster of orgasms I've ever witnessed. She gasped through the last swallows of pee, her body galloping from one orgasmic crest to the next. She finally finished her beverage and shakily handed the empty bong to Maribeth and then collapsed against my chest, in the final throws of her orgasms and burst into tears of intense emotion. MB stroked her hair and made soothing noises. I put one arm around Terri and the other around MB and pulled us all close.

We stayed that way for some time listening to our breathing and the wet sounds of MBs furiously active fingers. Finally, Terri looked up and said "I've never experienced anything like that before. Thank you both. I think I will always think of this evening is one of those milestone times in my life, my life before and my life after. I feel like a different person."

MB leaned in to kiss Terri and said "You are a different person. You too Mike. I feel so privileged to have been part of it. I hope there will be more to come." There was another quiet pause and then MB, with her head on my shoulder, nestled up against my cheek asked tentatively, "Mike, did you cum? I don't think you did."

I said, You know, I think I was so taken by the watching Terri that I kinda lost track."

MB asked "So, that means you can probably keep going right?"

I said, "Well, yes, I think I could".

Terri scoffed, "Could!? You're still so hard, it's like you're trying to fuck my womb! And while I love it. I think it's time for me to get up." As she rose unsteadily to her feet, my cock withdrew from her pussy with an audible pop and slapped against my belly. I suddenly wondered if I was having one of those 4 hour erections that you're supposed to worry about. Terri said "Alright MB what's your heart's desire right now? Tell us something we don't know about you."

MB's eyes were glued to my cock as she said, "Terri, I would love to talk about that but I have some needs to take care of right now. Can we maybe talk about it after Mike finishes fucking me in the ass while I eat yours?

Terri said, "Oh, Yes! I want to see that too! How do you want it?"

MB turned to me and said, "I think I'd like it if Mike used me any way he likes. What about it Mike, how do you want to butt fuck me?"

Honestly, this was an easy question. I got up off the floor and said, "Let's move this to the bedroom."

I offered a hand to MB but she instead grabbed my hips and turned them toward her. She then licked me from balls to tip. Then she took my offered hand and stood, smiled and said "Thanks, I just had to taste you both. Delicious." She then grabbed my cock and lead me as she followed Terri.

In the bedroom, we had a linen storage chest at the foot of the bed. In my mind, I've molested and been molested by more women than I can count on that chest. It had a padded top and was as long as the bed was wide and it was also about as tall. It wasn't very wide though. Wide enough to lie down on but your arms would fall off the side. Perfect for what I had in mind.

I stood at one end and asked Terri to go to the other and help me pull it out away from the bed. I helped MB lie down with her head at the end where Terri was. I asked that she put her arms over her head and then I guided Terri forward, straddling MB and the bench until she was standing squarely over MB's tits which were proud and overflowing to either side. MB was now trapped under Terri's skirt.

MB spoke up from her personal sex tent and said, "I am really loving how your mind works Mike. This is such a nice view and the smell of sex under here is dazzling. Before we go further though, can I throw out some specific requests?"

MB had her knees bent and her feet flat on the bench, and as she spoke she let her knees fell apart and displayed her labia as it opened like a flower. Her hands, had found their way to Terri's bottom and something was happening under that skirt but I couldn't say what. Terri leaned over slightly and began pulling firmly on MB's nipples while rolling them between her fingers. MB's hips were moving around like they were searching for something.

MB continued in a catching breathy voice, "Before you go for the main act, would you both please finger my asshole for a few minutes to get my muscles ready and also to lube me up a bit? But when you put your dick in me Mike, don't be gentle. I'd like you to push it all the way in in one go. I want to experience it all at once. I want it to hurt some.

I'd also really like it if we could cum together. I'd like to feel you cum in my ass while I'm cuming. And one last thing. When I start to cum. She paused as if gathering her courage and said, I want you and Terri to take turns slapping the shit out of my tits. Really hard. And keep slapping them until I'm done cuming".

I'm sure MB could hear my smile as I said, "I'm really glad to hear that MB. It would be my pleasure. Terri, does that work for you?" Terri smiled and nodded as she continued to work over MB's nipples. She looked like she'd just received a very special gift. To MB I said, "Terri can't wait either. But first, Terri, would you like to take a seat?" She nodded again and kept her eyes on me as she smiled and said, "MB, can you be a dear and spread my ass open and guide me onto your mouth?"

MB whispered "Yesss Please" and her hands shifted under the skirt. A moment later, Terri slowly lowered herself. I knew the moment she landed because Terri's eyes briefly opened wide and she bit her upper lip. She seemed to be pulling a little harder on MB's nipples as she sighed.

MB moaned into Terri's asshole. I could hear her breathing deeply through her nose as she got to work. I knew from my earlier tentative finger explorations of Terri's ass that she too was a little "saucy" back there. I didn't think I could get harder but I did.

I bent to take hold of both of MB's feet and pushed them towards her tummy. With her knees already wide, this opened her up further and rolled her pelvis up off the bench, exposing her cute little starfish.

Terri let out a very happy sigh. I looked up at her with a question mark and she said. "I had no idea how nice it would be to have a woman lick my asshole. Her face is so soft. It's very nice."

I just smiled at her. I then handed MB's ankles to Terri and asked "Can you help me open her up further?" She locked her eyes on MB's crotch and then did some experimenting to find the best way to make MB's asshole the most welcoming to my cock. She finally settled on pulling MB's feet towards her hips and then apart and down on either side of her squatting knees.

It was really quite a spectacle. Terri, still in that cute sundress, sitting on her best friends face while making a sincere effort to help me ass fuck said friend.

With a disappointed lilt, Terri said, "Hmmm. I don't think I'm going to be able to finger her ass and hold her feet at the same time". I saw the problem at the same time but it turns out MB was more flexible than we imagined. She somehow managed to get her hands out from behind Terri without taking her mouth off of Terri's hole. She grabbed her own hips and sort of pulled them toward her chest. Like a very sexy crunch. Her feet rotated closer to the floor. Her asshole was now an irresistible budding flower.

Terri was quicker than I, suddenly working several fingers into MB's soaking wet pussy before slipping one and then two fingers into MBs ass and worked them slowly in and out. I followed suit, gathering wetness from her pale ginger pussy and then added one of my fingers alongside Terri's. A few moments later, our faces close, Terri leaned in to kiss me and barely coherently said, "My god, her tongue is so looonnnggg! I feel like I have butterflies in my butt. It's fantastic!" She came back to earth for just a moment to give me the following pep talk, "OK, tiger, it's time to fuck that shit up."

I nodded as we withdrew our fingers. Terri licked each of her fingers as she watched me drag my cock between MB's lips for more lubrication. I was about to add some spit to the mix but Terri stopped me and reached under her skirt, returning with all the lube we could need. I gently pinched and rolled her nipples through the light fabric of her sundress. She slathered her wetness all over my cock and MB's ass, taking one last detour into that rosebud with three fingers. She then took hold of my cock, guiding me until my little head was pressed firmly up against MB's backdoor.

Terri rose up a bit to give MB some breathing room which elicited a disappointed groan. Terri looked me in the eye and whispered "Get ready" and then over her shoulder "Are you ready MB?" I heard MB draw a breath to speak but before she could say a word, Terri sank back down, silencing any reply. In the same move, she reached out and grabbed me low at the hips and pulled me to her, into a wild, open mouthed kiss and a loving embrace that popped the head of my cock past the oring of MB's asshole and then continued inexorably into MB's deliciously hot, velvety insides. Terri buried me in MB.

A very muffled shout came from under Terri's skirt. It sounded like a shout of pain but I could feel MB pushing back for more. I grabbed MB's hips with both hands and held them still while I drove my cock in and out of her, MB's hands went to her pussy. She shoved three and then four fingers of one hand into her pussy and made figure eights around her clit and pee hole with the other.

Jouet1218
Jouet1218
21 Followers
12