A Happy Disaster Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri and I began to kiss passionately and between thrusts, she said to me, "Her tongue -- is back -- inside me. -- she's licking -- my insides. It feels -- wonderful -- and so filthy. She's going -- to make -- my ass cum. -- I love it!"

I could feel my cum rising in my balls and I knew I wasn't far away. MB removed her hand from her vagina and reached around to grab my tightening balls and as I thrust into her, she pulled them towards the floor and then let them slip through her slippery hands. On the next stroke of my cock, she squeezed my balls gently and tugged again. I realized MB was cresting to her own orgasm and the closer she got the harder she squeezed. I watched from outside my body and wondered how I was able to stand it but my orgasm was coming like a train.

MB's hands suddenly released my balls and her whole body got involved in the task of slamming her ass up onto my cock. There was a rising primal yell coming from under Terri's skirt. Terri, being the first to grasp the situation (again) gave MB's nipples one last tug and dropped them onto her thighs. She looked at me and winked as her right hand went back and came down hard on the side of MBs right breast with a crack! MB's breast flew into the boob on the other side, setting both to jiggling delightfully. I lifted my right hand and let it fly towards MB's left breast and just as my hand landed. I felt MB's hand reacquire my balls and squeeze with the strength of her orgasm. I started to paint a modern art masterpiece on the walls of MB's insides. With every contraction of my prostate, MB would squeeze, pull and release my nuts like she was milking me into her ass.

Terri, realizing that I had understandably lost my focus, was laying down a barrage of enthusiastic alternating left and right slaps to MBs flying red breasts (not the whiskey). It was a thing to behold, MB's tits flying first to the right, and then colliding with another long fingered elegant hand coming in from the left. I couldn't peel my eyes away. I lost track of how many slaps were given but it finally wound down to a gentle soothing massage of MB's tits. Terri and I finally staggered off of MB and gently unfolded her to recover on the top of the linen chest.

I fell back onto the bed as Terri crawled up alongside me. I was on my back and Terri propped herself up on an elbow, tracing random patterns on my chest with her free hand. I could hear MB softly snoring on the chest.

Terri looked at me and then let her eyes run down my torso as she said, "It was so nice to finally meet you tonight Mike. I hope we can see each other again soon. OH!" With this last, she reached down and played with my softening penis for a moment. She brought her hand back up to show me something between her thumb and forefinger. She offered a delighted smile at me and then popped the nugget into my mouth and then licked her fingers clean as she watched me swallow. She sighed and lay down next to me as we both slipped off into oblivion. Terri was still wearing her cute sundress.

12