A Happy End to School Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry Josh, I'm glad you did!" To my utter disappoint, I turned to see her putting her clothes back on. She was bent over and I stared at her ass, 'should I make a move?' I thought to myself. She pulled her up jeans, I shat it.

"Here's your eh Camera back" I sheepishly said as I handed it back to her.

"Thanks Josh!" She smiled, "really thanks for this!"

"It's ok but I have to ask..."

"Why you?" She interrupted me.

"Yeah"

"Well only you and my sister know about the model thing. She only knows cause she was there but it didn't feel right asking her to take the photos!" Lily packed the heels and camera back into her back pack. "I didn't know who else to go too, I know you like me and since you did the class thought why not!"

I was a little speechless, she knew I liked her. How? Was my staring too much I panicked. I froze as she got up and walked over to me.

"I'm sorry I have to go now, I need to have dinner with my parents and sister before she leaves to go back to college." She bent over and gave me a soft tender kiss on the lips. "I'll return the favour soon, I promise!"

Lily grabbed her jacket and with her back pack over her shoulder, headed out of my room. I was still sitting there in shock. Confused to hell as well "what the fuck just happened!" I said to myself. I heard briefly the noise of Lily speaking to Mom and soon after the front door opening and closing.

I sat there in silence for what seemed like an age, until I cracked. "You pussy!" My inner voice spat at me "why the fuck did you not make a move? Call yourself a man?"

"Shut up!!" I shouted.

"That's not very nice!" Hailey said as she stood in my doorway.

"What?" I said in a timid confused voice.

"You ok there brother?" She asked sincerely.

"Eh yeah, I'm .. i'm fine" I said as I snapped myself back to reality. "What do you want?"

"So touchy brother? You seemed frustrated!" She teased. Anger grew across my face. "Just to tell you that dinner is ready, geez!" With that she turned away and went downstairs.

"Fuck" I told myself, I stood up and took a deep breath. "I need to man up and take control!"

Dinner was pretty subdued. Mom was chatting away to Hailey and I, just being your typical nice mother. But Hailey winded me up something bad. She kept making sexual innuendos and I did my best to keep myself from blowing.

After dinner I tried my best to calm down by playing on my Xbox. After a few hours of and playing at least a dozen games it was finally late enough for bed. I only realised this by mom saying goodnight to me as she went to bed.

I turned the Xbox off and got into bed but could not sleep. I was wired. I was still annoyed. I was frustrated. Thinking back to the events earlier and picturing Lily again. I started to stroke my limp cock and it didn't take long for it to be hard but it didn't feel the same. It wasn't enough. I laid there frustrated and then something in me snapped. "Fuck it" I said.

I got out of bed and left my room. I headed straight for Haileys rooms and went straight in, closing the door behind me.

"Josh? What the fuck?" She got out of bed about to try and push me back out. I had different ideas.

I grabbed her by the neck and by the arm, a look of deep determination on my face.

"Josh?" Hailey whimpered, a look of fear crossed her face. "What..." I pushed her onto the bed.

"Shut up!!" Was all I said in a commanding voice. I grabbed her and bent her over on the bed, she tried to struggle but I held her in place. All she had on was a loose t shirt and pink panties, which I pulled and ripped off her.

"Josh?" She pleaded but I held her face into the bed whilst I licked my fingers and found her pussy. I ran my fingers up and down her slit, I rubbed her clit hard. Hailey still tries to struggle but she eased and was moaning into the bed cover. I rubbed her clit harder and could feel her pussy begin to become wet from my efforts. I took two fingers and slide them inside her which gained a low moan from Hailey who had ceased to struggle and was embracing the pleasure. I slide deep inside her and started to fuck her with my fingers. It didn't take long for her pussy juices to be in full flow and soaked my fingers.

With one hand I held Hailey in place and the other hand I used to line up my cock with Haileys pussy. I probed the head of my cock against her and with ease it slide inside. I didn't have time nor the patience to take it easy. I forced my whole length inside her and began to fucked her with sheer power. Pounding against her, her pussy was tight and felt amazing. I let go of her and held her by the hips with both hands, fucking her harder and harder. She tried to speak but all she could do was moan as I kept up my efforts.

Her ass looked amazing as I slammed against it. Using both my hands I grabbed her ass and pulled her into me as I forced deep inside her. She lent up onto her hands and was moaning, almost crying with pleasure. "Oh my god, fucckk" she moaned. I reached forward and grabbed her hair in my hand as I tried to fuck her faster, a look of pure evil on my face.

The feeling was building in my balls and I knew keeping this pace and power I wasn't going to last much longer. I didn't care, I had one agenda and that was to release this frustration. I slowed my pace and upped my force. It didn't take long for my balls to tense up. With a slight delay I burst deep inside of her. Groaning loudly I pumped cum deep into her pussy. "Uuhhh fuck Josh!!" She cried as she collapsed on the bed.

Once I was spent I just simply pulled my cock from her and began to walk away.

Panting on the bed, completely spent and almost speachless, all Hailey could whisper loudly to me was "about fucking time!"

I ignored what she said and went back to my room with a large devilish grin on my face.

~~~~

End of part 4, really hope you are enjoying it. I really do appreciate comments and feedback on what people think of the story. There is still a lot to come and a lot more sex.

12