A Happy Ending

Story Info
Stephanie is turned down. settles for happy ending.
1.1k words
3.69
6k
4
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time was minutes after 7 30 p.m.. I had just stepped out of the pool and plopped into one of the vinyl strap aluminum-framed chairs along the edge.

Duncan apartments newest resident, a girl whom I yet to meet, caught my eye as she came through the doorway. The short strawberry-blond with green eyes and a pear-shaped figure was wearing a Navy-blue bandeau top bikini with hipster bottom and Dahlin Navy sandals.

She descended the latter into the shallow water and straightened out face down. I watched her swim seemingly effortlessly to the opposite end then roll head over heals and swim back.

I wonder what she does for a living. How old is she? Where did she come from? I would love to chat with her.

I like girls. Six years ago at age 25 I had broken up with my then fiance' Jon just days after the fateful first encounter with Jenny.

My romance with Jenny had turned out to be short-lived. She broke my heart when she said, "this relationship means nothing to me." No man had ever broken my heart so badly.

The new tenant swam a few more laps then came out of the water and took a seat next to me.

I asked, "when did you move here."

"Just the other day," she replied. "I'm waiting for a big furniture order."

"That may be a long wait."

"I'm Allison."

"I go by Stevie or Stephanie. It doesn't matter."

Allison nodded. "You can call me Alley."

"I'm on the 4th floor. I moved here 5 years ago after my divorce."

She asked, "how long were you married."

"It didn't last long. I got married when I was 24. It didn't feel right."

Not the time to tell her I like girls.

"What do you do for a living?"

"I'm an RN at University of Illinois Hospital. What kind of work do you do?"

"I'm a licensed clinical therapist in a private practice for 4 years now."

"Where's your practice located?"

"Evanston," I replied.

"Do you work with adolescents?"

"Exclusively," I replied.

I steered the conversation to more interesting topics.

"I have a transparent Kayak. I love to go out on the Lake. I went out this morning for about an hour."

"I've never been on a Kayak. I've been on a sailboat."

"It's good exercize and it's enjoyable."

"I enjoy a good romance, usually an audio book. I download them."

"Who do you like to read?"

"I'm reading 'Jerico' by Ann McMan."

That's a lesbian romance. Maybe I can ask her out.

I asked, "who else do you read."

She replied, "Radclyffee, Roslyn Sinclair."

I asked, "do you have an ex girlfriend."

"Her name was Maddie. We had five years together."

"What happened?"

"We broke up over irreconcilable differences."

I didn't ask for details. Besides that, I'm not a marriage counsellor.

I'll bet she looks awesome naked.

"Were you guys engaged?"

"As a matter of fact we were," said Allison. "I broke off the engagement."

"My ex husband came home one day and caught me with Jenny."

"That sounds kinky."

"We were just kissing. We weren't in each others panties."

Allison didn't reply.

I added, "Jenny dumped me after 4 months. I guess she thought I was bi and she didn't like that."

"You need to go one way or the other. A lot of us don't like bi girls."

"It's firm. I know now that I want women exclusively."

"That's good to hear."

We descended the ladder into the water again and waded a few steps to chest depth. Allison gave an opinion. "I love my place, the kitchen, the whole layout of the place."

I did not reply.

She added that she's "on the third floor."

"Which apartment?"

"302," said Alley.

"I watched the previous tenant move out."

A couple of days passed. The sun sat low in the sky, maybe an hour away from the horizon. I came up to the roof for fresh air and just to be alone with my thoughts.

For a short while my brain was pre occupied with bits and pieces of therapist/patient conversations. My mind eventually drifted to Allison so I called my sister Cindy.

"Hya Stevie, what's goin' on?"

"A new tenant moved in the other other day. Her name is Allison."

"Allison Spencer?"

"How did you know?"

"I talked to her yesterday. We ran into each other in the mall."

Cindy and Alley had graduated together. Both had been on the swim team. Both were college freshmen during my senior year of high school.

"I have a huge crush on her. I can't get her out of my head."

"Have you told her how you feel?"

"Not yet," I replied.

"Stevie I have a feeling she'll still be there when you find the courage."

"I hope so."

"She had nice things to say about you."

One of eight Massage Envy parlors is located near West Loop. I had been there on one occasion starting a new tradition.

Friday afternoon a couple of weeks after the initial encounter with Alley I kept an appointment.

I requested a female masseuse. Seconds later an attractive girl gestured to me so I followed her.

Wavy light-brown wavy hair touches her lower back. She has a pointed chin, high cheek bones, pale-mauve thin lips and brown eyes.

She was wearing a Navy long-sleeve blouse with the initials ME over her right breast.

"I'm Kelly", she said giving me closed-mouth smile.

"Stevie," I replied.

"What would you like today Stevie?"

"I'd like a full body swedish massage."

I came into a small room where I stripped naked and lay face down on a massage table. Kelly rubbed my back applying pressure to muscles from shoulders to hips.

"Can I have a happy ending?"

"Do you want a male masseuse or a female for that?"

I saw the opportunity to come out and seized it.

"A female please," I said cheerfully.

"You're in luck."

Good fortune indeed. My masseuse likes girls.

Female hands crept from my inner thighs to my vulva sending blood rushing south. I could feel my labia parting and my vagina expanding like a balloon.

"Oh baby it feels so good, mmmmmmmmmm so good."

Muscle tension racks my body as pelvic muscles go into spasms. I am panting. My legs are quivering.

"Don't stop." I implore her.

The establishment charges a set fee for the massage but I tipped Kelly and additional $25.

She gave a cheerful "Thankyou."

I headed home thoroughly satisfied. So what if Alley had declined to go out with me

I'll just keep trying. Maybe I'll wear down her resistance. In the meantime there's always a happy ending.