The Squirter

Story Info
Woman Finally Enjoys Her Natural Self
2.9k words
4.55
9.1k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew from early on that I was different. The other girls would giggle about boys and I wouldn't giggle, especially about boys. They would collect dolls and I would gather old toy trucks and insects, and they would dress in lacy clothes and I hated dresses. The other girls had boys they would drool over and I would not drool, but I would ache for the attention of the prettiest and the most feminine, curly headed little female child in the class. I wanted to hold her, protect her, and touch her lovely flesh.

It was at a sleepover where I first felt the loveliness of womanhood against me and I stiffened and reached for her softness, felt the curves of her body, the roundness of her bottom, drank in the scent of her. The sleepover did come to anything, but it set the stage for what was to come. Even then, I wanted to taste the young woman I hungered for. Yes, I went out with boys in high school, but it was women I wanted to be with.

I fought it, struggled to be like the others, but it was clear it was not me. In college I had a roommate and she was beautiful, but she was totally and wholeheartedly heterosexual and devoted to the opposite gender. I was devoted to her. We would sleep in the same bed but I would not sleep. I would lay next to her and think of her and every part of her: her lips, her breasts, her long and enticing legs, and her sweet slit that hid just between her thighs. I was obsessed with every part of her. She would tell me about a date: how manly, how muscular he was, and I would focus on her and fixate on every part of her anatomy. When she would talk about his kisses, I would think of hers, long for hers, dream of getting even one. I would come oh so close to telling her I loved her, wanted her, and as we lay close I would creep right up to the threshold of touching her, holding her, and kissing those sweet and tender lips.

When she excitedly told me she was engaged it was the saddest day of my life. I tried to be happy for her, tried to at least look the part, but inside I was dying. I watched her stand in her wedding dress, modeling it for us, beaming, and I only could think of what was under that long, white dress and hated myself for imagining her naked and under my tongue, thinking sexual thoughts at such a nonsexual moment. How could I be so carnal at such a 'happy' moment for her?

Two years later, after losing her I had another "roommate and we were frolicking on the bed, laughing and rolling back and forth together like silly friends, I lost it totally and kissed her. She stiffened, then seemed to stop breathing and my heart went numb. I thought I had screwed it up again, but she turned to me, put her hands on my face and kissed me, soft and long and tender.

"Oh god," she said. "I have wanted to do that for so long," she added breathlessly. "I did not want to fuck it up," she said, "again." I put my arms around her and pulled her to me.

"You too?" I said. We laughed and held one another for the longest time, then we undressed and looked at one another for the longest time again. She moved between my legs and looked at me, and I twisted around so I could do the same and looked at the part of her I was most interested in.

"Have you ever looked at one before?" she asked.

"Only secretly," I said. "In books, magazines, and occasionally in the locker room." We laughed together because we both had. "Can I taste yours?" I asked.

"Only if I can too," she whispered. "There was a girl once, who was 'curious' and she let me look at her. She kissed me, but said it was just an experiment, a test. She let me kiss her, but she made it clear she preferred cocks. She even said I could eat her but she would not eat me and that she preferred fucking and was no lesbian. She actually said that. I didn't care. If she let me eat her I would do anything she wanted, call her whatever. We 'made love' twice, and it is still my only sex with a woman."

"Until now," I said, triumphantly. We put our arms around one another and held each other for thirty minutes without moving, without talking. When we finally moved we went back to the position we had been in to 'look' at one another. I have learned since that it is called the classic sixty-nine position that we women love, and when I was in that position I kissed her sweet slit and she kissed mine. It felt wonderful, both on my lips and my pussy.

Hungrily, I lapped at her syrupy lips and relished the soft feel of her petals under my tongue. I looked at her secondary mouth, splayed like a butterfly for me, open and ready for my kiss, supple and wet, lovely and pink. I brushed my tongue over it, tasting the tangy flavor of lemony womanhood and I reached the tip of my tongue between her softness and into her body, then I pressed my lips against hers and gave it the kiss it deserved, the one I had been hoping for.

I felt her mouth at my pussy doing the same thing, paying homage to my lower mouth, sucking on my lips, kissing my opening, tasting the flavor of my sex. I pushed my hips forward and I felt her body respond and force itself towards my mouth and my tongue. As one we ate the other person with a commitment and dedication that had my heart pumping fast and energetic, strong and faithful.

For the first time in my life I knew what I was doing and I was loving doing it. All of the pent up frustrations were coming out of me and I knew it was what I was meant to do. The pussy at my mouth was kissing me back and I was devoted to making her enjoy my touch, my softness, my flavor.

When we each came we stayed in that position and savored the sight of the other woman's sex and luxuriated in the view, gazing at the sweet slit we had craved for so many years without having the nerve or the boldness to satisfy our unshakable instinct.

I kissed her pussy again and it twitched, moved slightly under my lips. I licked the length of it and tasted again the flavor I now craved.

We stayed naked that whole day, repeating the episode many times over the next twenty-four hours. It was like celebrating a discovery, a breakthrough in science that changed everything and made the world complete.

We lay together with our faces close and we kissed and we sucked on each other's tongue, and we gazed at one another as if we had found a lost friend, which we had. "I love you," she said.

"I know," I replied. "I love what we did. I have been seeking that my whole life," I said.

"Me too," she said with a sigh.

"I hated people for not seeing the real me," I said. "I was right there in front of them, but they couldn't see who I was. I wanted to tell them who I was but the truth is I didn't really know myself until today." She nodded, as if it was her story too, because it was.

For the next week we made love everyday at least twice. It was as if the rest of the world did not exist. There weren't wars, dissension, or diseases. There was just making love, having sex, and giving pleasure while reveling in giving it. For five days we lived without the rest of the world. For us finding each other was also finding ourselves. It was a total celebration of discovery.

When school started again and we were forced to join the rest of the world again we reluctantly went out and took part. I had thought I knew who I was but I had no proof. Now I not only had proof, I had someone who not only saw who I was but liked it and acknowledged it with me and sensed it herself.

Debrah and I lived together for a year. When we parted it was because she had med school to attend and I had a real job at the university, but we parted with a pledge we would always stay in touch, would always love the other, and would be happy with however our lives went.

I hear from her weekly, and we both know we will have other people in our lives, but no one will replace that first experience together that helped us know ourselves.

A young woman named Valerie came to my office to pick up an application form to apply for a scholarship to the university and I asked about her shirt. COURT SISTERS it said. "That is my volleyball club," she said. "You play volleyball?" she asked me. I told her I didn't but I liked sports. "You should play with us," she said. "Nice bunch of girls," she said.

Something about the way she said girls made me curious. We chatted and I liked her. She was easy to talk to, tall and athletic, and very good looking. She was what one would describe as a 'heathy young woman' and I would have been attracted to her on just her looks alone. The idea of getting some exercise with a group of good looking women was appealing to me and I asked about the time and place where they met.

"We play on Wednesday night, at the Recreation Center," she said handing me a pamphlet with the address on it and the name of the team. I told her I liked the name COURT SISTERS. She then told me many of the women were in law school, so court sisters was a play on words from that. "Not all of us are in law, but most," she said with a smile that I really liked. She made me feel warm inside and I thought I was glad I'd decided to join them for the night.

Their practice began with a casual game, which I was invited to join. I had played occasionally at the beach and in high school, so I was aware of the rules and most of the fundamentals, so I was not that much of a handicap.

I found the women easy to be around. They were friendly and seemed comfortable with one another.

I came back twice before I realized they were just like me. Overhearing conversations and remarks made me realize I was actually among my peers. They were just like me and I realized I had inadvertently joined a group of women who like me, liked other women in a sexual way.

In the locker room they played naked in the showers and showed an intimacy that thrilled me, made me feel a part of them. "We are having a party this weekend at Sue and Mandy's," Valerie said. "We would love to have you come. We are a very close group," she said as if a warning. "Many of us are paired up, but we are very 'close' as a group. "Do you like girls?" she asked, getting straight to the point.

"Is it obvious?" I asked.

"There are tells," she said. "My gaydar is pretty infallible. Am I right?" I smiled and nodded. "Sweet," she said.

I arrived on Saturday and was introduced by Valerie to the people hosting the party, Sue and Mandy. They had been a couple for five years, although I was told that they were not exclusive. "Many of us are in relationships, although only a few are exclusive, she said with a grin. "Many have their eyes on you," she said, nodding towards a group watching us.

Many of the women were dancing, and those dancing were also making out. I was in heaven. I had fallen into paradise, and my heart raced at the possibilities. I could not wait to tell Debrah.

In my letter to her I said, "You are not going to believe the group I have found. It is a group of volleyball playing lesbians and I think they like me."

"Of course they like you," she wrote back. "You are one hot pussy," she said in her usual lesbian-speak.

At the party I began talking with Angie, the number one player on the team. "I have been watching you," she said. "You have a lot of natural talent, and you are one good looking lady," she said, sounding a lot like Debrah, coming right to the point. I thanked her and must have blushed, because she said, "Sorry to embarrass you, but I say things as I see them. Always right to the point. Like a kill shot," she said referring to an aggressive hit straight down over the net for a point.

"I saw you with Valerie. Are you spoken for?" she asked directly avoiding soft pedaling. I shook my head and she put out her hand. "Want me to show you the apartment then?" she asked getting to her feet. I followed her to a bedroom and when we were next to the bed she took me by the waist. Her lips came up against mine and they were soft and warm. Her tongue snaked between my lips and found mine, then she sucked on my tongue until I collapsed on the bed.

She unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them off of me. "Ah, yes," she said. "No panties. I like you already." Without asking she parted my legs and pushed them open with her elbows. Then her face came forward and touched my pussy, then her tongue reached out and swiped my labia with a long and very wet lick that started at my vagina and ended just above my clitoris.

As her mouth was working on my pussy, her hands were slipping off her own loose shorts. When she was naked, without losing contact with my sex, she moved around deftly and positioned her own sex over my mouth. I eagerly began licking and kissing her puffy vertical lips, parting them with my tongue. I tasted the familiar flavor of a heated pussy and sucked on her lips to get as much of her into my throat as I could. I swallowed and her fluid slipped down behind my tongue.

"You taste wonderful," she said around my labia. Then she began to moan and I wasn't sure if it was her or me. I knew some of it was me, but I could also hear her groan as she ate me. I felt her tongue licking the inside of my thighs and the sensation was breathtaking. I moved my body towards her, forcing her mouth tight against my lips.

She put a finger deep in my cunt and I felt her reaching for my G-spot. When she found it I began to shiver and shake. After a few minutes I realized I had squirted and I had never done that before. The bed was wet and I felt sorry we had soiled the bed of the hostesses, although I didn't regret the orgasm that caused it and I must have sighed because she said, "That a girl. You have a place to stay tonight? I would love you to sleep next to me, unless you have something better," she said.

I told her I didn't and if she kept doing that to me I would follow her anywhere. "You squirt like a champion," she said. I told her nobody had ever got me to do that before. "You come like a geyser," she said. "I love that."

"I just learned what my G-spot was," I said. "Now I know what it does. Thank you so much for that." She said it was her pleasure to give pleasure. We left the party twenty minutes later and Valerie kissed me as we left.

"She get you to squirt?" she asked. I smiled and nodded.

That night she made me squirt once again and I was in heaven. Lesbian heaven. Angie was not only a top athlete on the team, she was also a positively wonderful pussy eater as well. In the morning we made love again and she told me I had a fantastic tasting pussy. It was one of the best compliments I had ever gotten.

I have been on the team now for a year, and I have had most of the players who are not in an exclusive relationship, which means most. I have been with Valerie, Sue and Mandy at the same time, and I had been with Carla, Wendy, Julia, and Cynthia, and have eaten the coach, Sara, and the trainer, Heather. I am, I have to say, become pretty good at 'digs,' which means a defensive play that saves a point. I really do like volleyball, but I absolutely love volleyball players, especially the ones on my team. I am now confident of my sexuality and proud to say that I love women. And I have found I am a squirter.